Is political bias on part of the FBI a fact or fiction?

Is Muller chasing his own tail or vica versa?

• 1 FBI is flawed and deeply biased and concocted the Russian collusion in an effort to discredit the Trump administration
  • 2 The Trump administration has come up with the FBI bias in order to discredit the Muler investigation
  • 3 unsure
0 voters

Does the charge that the FBI bias is a reality mesh with the counter charge that the right is planting this idea for their political agenda?

The Democratic owned US security agencies (all of them including CIA, DHS, etc.), the whole bandwagon, have been covering up Hillary Clinton’s illegal messes and actively seeking to discredit Trump since the 2016 campaign.

K: conspiracy are us…the “democratic owned”… the democrats don’t “own”
U.S security agencies… they are agencies within the United States government
and are not “owned” by anyone…I would love some proof…as if that is gonna happen…
anyway some proof that the “democrats own” the US security agencies…
this is gonna be hard, really hard without some made up “proof” from
Briebart or the National Inquirer…

anyway, proof please…

Kropotkin

The Russia investigation is the conspiracy theory. A year later and the investigation has nothing to show for their efforts, but their big fat never ending paychecks off the dimes of the taxpayers. No votes were changed and the government is trying to scare Americans into supporting the federal government overseeing the elections…so the feds can centrally rig them via technology.

K: and more conspiracy theories… do you know that in any criminal investigation
takes time… for example, the Ken Starr investigation lasted over 4 years,
from 1994 to 1998… and as far as the federal government
overseeing the elections, I am in favor of that…it is far more likely
that elections are stolen on a local level than on a federal level…
for example, the stolen election of 2000 was done on a local level,
Florida for example, and not nationally…because of the nature of voting,
it is almost impossible to steal an election nationally, but is very easy to steal locally…

stop seeing everything through the eyes of a conspiracy and look at it
without prejudice and without the myths… and things make much more sense…

Kropotkin

But isn’t creating a conspiratorial atmosphere(what is real what is fake), conspiratorial thinking may be understood mainstream as a politically charged tool to destabilize, derealize social norms? And if its successful, is there more then patently perceived party politics as usual?

It would seem that the Democrats failure to use Republican loss of political value, may reinforce the view that Democrats may be somewhat underhanded as well. This to may be explained away by intra party individual dissension, and this may appear on the surface, as well, as conservative reaction within the Democratic party, as noted by conservatives cautioning against too soon applications of the Inoeacment action other more moderate and liberal views insist upon as timely

There have been 4 indictments, 2 of which have already pleaded guilty…

If you’ve read the indictments, none of the charges involve Trump’s campaign in collusion with Russian election meddling. The charges are for lying to FBI, illegal money laundering, etc. Gates worked for Manafort and is being charged with guilty by association charges that resemble Manafort’s own charges. Flynn and Papadopoulos lied to FBI about the Russians they knew so that covers their charges. It’s all a bunch of horseshit that is not this collusion it is being purported to be in the media.
cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics … index.html

Like I said, the investigation has not turned up anything to hang Trump or his campaign which is who they are gunning for.
Russia never directly changed a single vote during the election. The emails about Hillary were not released to Wikileaks by the Russians. The supposed Russian meddlesome advertisement propaganda was not specific to one political party, nor were the owners of the ads Russian Kremlinists.

It’s a Democratic campaign to oust Trump by impeachment anybody with half a brain realizes that and a push to centralize the election process so corrupt politicians can more easily rig it.

What do you mean nothing to show? They’ve made 4 arrests.

Read other people’s posts, that’s already been responded to.

The point is that you can’t say this yet. They have made 4 arrests of people inside the Trump campaign, and they’ve still got significant leverage on two of them. The investigation is ongoing, and they’re interviewing people higher and higher in the campaign.

You’re looking at an investigation that’s halfway through, that’s rolled four major players in an alleged criminal conspiracy, and because they haven’t indicted a sitting president you conclude that there’s “nothing”. From the evidence we have, there is just no basis to reach that conclusion.

I can say that until Trump is arrested and found guilty. They can continue this investigation for thirty years and you can tell me it takes time, but that’s only to excuse the length of their fishing expedition for irrelevant crimes, as it stands now, it has NOTHING to do with charges against Trump.

I’m sure there is more criminal activity to be found in the Trump campaign, but the point is that those crimes aren’t relevant to the purpose of the investigation and this leverage you mentioned is to try to pressure those two individuals into lying to save their own hind ends. Where’s the smoking gun evidence rather than the “He said. She said.” nonsense?

My point is that there is no evidence. You have no evidence, they have no evidence. Nobody involved has evidence.

You don’t know this. What you know is that 1) there have been multiple arrests of senior campaign officials related to illegal contacts with the Russian government, 2) yet more senior campaign officials are being interviewed regularly, and 3) no charges have been brought against a sitting president. None of that suggests, and a lot of it weighs against the idea that there is no evidence of Trump’s direct complicity in illegal contacts with the Russian government during the campaign.

We aren’t 30 years out, we’re less than a year into an investigation of a sitting president. This isn’t an episode of Law and Order, it’s a careful investigation into a sitting president, it takes time. It should take time.

=; Not in connection with illegal campaign dealings rather those arrests were for personal dealings so they don’t count as squat against Trump’s campaign…like I said there are probably a lot of criminals who work in the campaign but their criminal activities have nothing to do with the campaign.

More and more NOTHING. No evidence regarding the purpose of this special investigation. Nada!

Now, instead of any evidence regarding collusion (to which there is none) Mueller and his cronies are gonna try to pin some type of obstruction charges on Trump which reeks of their desperation to pin some illegal activity on Trump. Meanwhile five months of incriminating Mueller team texts that express the texters hatred of Trump mysteriously go missing. LOLZ WTF? The FBI, CIA, and other such departments made those texts disappear…oops!

Lying to the FBI about contacts with the Russian government, which he made as part of the transition and at the direction of senior officials in the transition?

The interviews have been behind closed doors, so you don’t know what was said. Papadopolous was flipped and continued working as a mole in the Trump White House for a month before his plea was unsealed.

You don’t know what’s coming out in the interviews. You don’t know what else the investigation has turned up. But you know it’s already found several criminal acts related to communications between campaign staff and the Russian government.

He? Who is he? Which senior officials? Did any of the Russian dealings happen while these men were a part of the campaign team or was it all months or years before the campaign began? I heard that all the Russian dealings happened before the campaign began, before there was a Trump campaign team.

Flynn pleaded guilty for lying to the FBI about conversations with the Russian ambassador that took place during the transition (December 2016). Those conversations took place at the direction of and in coordination with an unnamed “senior official of the Presidential Transition Team”, who was advising him from Mar-a-Lago and was with other senior transition officials at the time of the direction and coordination. This is described in his guilty plea.

The investigation is to uncover collusion regarding the election process itself. Flynn was not accused of colluding with the Russians to tamper with the 2016 election. The charges stem from conversations after the fact of the election, once again AFTER the election, nothing pertains to the election process of co-conspiracy between Trump and Russia. I see what Flynn did as damage control to keep our country out of a 3rd world war with an economic and military power that far exceeds our countries abilities at this time. While Flynn lied, in my book, it was to keep Russia from kicking our dumb asses for sanctioning them unnecessarily. The Democrats, Obama, wanted to escalate a lie they had fabricated to explain away their loss of President in the White House. Once again, the head of the DHS said no votes were changed by Russia, so just how did they tamper with the election? Wikileaks released statements that the Hillary scandal emails did not come from Russians.

Carleas, offer something more substantial or wait until later when I get to say…I told you so.

Oh Jesus.
Look at the evidence.

This is why you lefties don’t exist. You can’t accept that there are such things as fact.

Thank heaven you lost. We’d all be gone thanks you.

Repent, open your eyes, start to exist.
Then you wil be worthy of us.

This poll does not mean to have built in political bias, as polls go, the proposition quoted is posed as a query and not a statement

As lefties go, that is merely a set word indicating degrees of separation from the center. There is no predisposition of political roles left and right , I believe even predisposed to claim any priority as far as which came first.

Anything between a centrist and an extreme liberal can also include moderate liberalism, which if pushed to its limit to the right right, cam claim a conservative point of view.

Labels are measures of degrees of separation, even if, this poll appears biased on its face.

Personally I have not claimed political alliance, and to take positions out of context, simply because of types of critiques at times pointing to political deficiencies on either side, would overstep the strong strain of pragmatism which can be inferred in questions of factual veracity.

A strong pragmatic bend does at times imply some kind of factual inauthenticity, and this is exactly what may be going on with the ever changing points of view in the current administration…

Times are currently politically dangerous and risking. being perceived as a fake, when that is the very perception being accused of, is indeed risky business.