European Politics

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

European Politics

Postby Jakob » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:45 pm

Big News today.

Jaap de Hoop Scheffer (Netherlands), ex NATO Secretary General of NATO, has come forth in an interview saying that the organization made a mistake by offering membership to Ukraine and Georgia.

https://jmilikowski.wixsite.com/europor ... r-concedes
(A new blog where Ill be keeping record of news as it unfolds here in old Europa.)

Scheffer now realizes that Putin had reason to resist.
Too late? I think not. I think it's right in time.
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Re: European Politics

Postby ravencry4all » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:45 am

Go on. =D>
Your post might be deleted and you go to jail, but go on.
There is no point to your post.

Let us spice it up a little.
The European Union is one of the greatest ideas in history.
There were two major threats when it was created.

One was uniformity, that kills innovation.
The strength of Europe is the diversity of nations, languages, and cultures.
Of course, American monopoly capitalists do not agree with that, they want a United Europe just like debt-ridden United America. (debt-ridden to them naturally)

The other is a reemerging fourth Reich of Germany.
This was achieved by forcing the Euro into countries with a weak economy such as Greece and southern Europe.

Two above reasons corrupted European Union leadership, and are tearing the political system to pieces.
Without Britan and Russia, there is NO Europen Union. (period)

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Artificial Intelligence of today is neither artificial nor intelligence.
The solution of all AI projects today, to the questions of our time result in a single number : 1984.

AI is just another fake solution like Y2K, Armageddon. Mission Mars or Zukerberger.
ravencry4all
Thinker

Postby Meno_ » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:28 pm

ravencry4all wrote:Go on. =D>
Your post might be deleted and you go to jail, but go on.
There is no point to your post.

Let us spice it up a little.
The European Union is one of the greatest ideas in history.
There were two major threats when it was created.

One was uniformity, that kills innovation.
The strength of Europe is the diversity of nations, languages, and cultures.
Of course, American monopoly capitalists do not agree with that, they want a United Europe just like debt-ridden United America. (debt-ridden to them naturally)

The other is a reemerging fourth Reich of Germany.
This was achieved by forcing the Euro into countries with a weak economy such as Greece and southern Europe.

Two above reasons corrupted European Union leadership, and are tearing the political system to pieces.
Without Britan and Russia, there is NO Europen Union. (period)

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

A re emergence of Europe through the union may be a sign of revitalization of imperium , including its derivative: the Holy and the pre-Christian Roman Empire. That its probably a sure thing, may not diminish by the exclusion of Britain o r Russia because these countries have always had a non continental and self serving based nationhood of preclusion about them.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:42 pm

ImageImageImageImage
The new Jihadi EU in less than another 10 years.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Meno_ » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:15 pm

WendyDarling wrote:ImageImageImageImage
The new Jihadi EU in less than another 10 years.

You can read into this as well, as another resurgence of the Ottoman effort to reassert dominance over the continent.But is this really plausible in light of Europe's obvious tolerance?
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:29 pm

It is happening due to Europe's tolerance, Europe's downfall. Kiss Europe goodbye, their backbone, their pride is dead and buried under new Islam mosques.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:49 am

WendyDarling wrote:It is happening due to Europe's tolerance, Europe's downfall. Kiss Europe goodbye, their backbone, their pride is dead and buried under new Islam mosques.

Its very sad. But France isn't all of Europe. They're pretty antisemite in general and so is England. Natural habitats for muslims in that sense.

It is of course the death of god that makes people all tolerant and weak in the knees.
Last edited by Fixed Cross on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides
Before the Light - Tree of Life Academy - Thought of a Rune (film by Pezer)
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:52 am

Wait, Poland is standing strong or was, even with EU sanctions they said the sanctions were better for them than the immigrants. Is Austria rising up against the Muslim horde too? The Poles are strong in the Christian faith which may back the force of their contention with Islam. Countries that have lost their faith have no unified front.
Last edited by WendyDarling on Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:53 am

WendyDarling wrote:Wait, Poland is standing strong or was, even with EU sanctions they said the sanctions were better for them than the immigrants. Is Austria rising up against the Muslim horde too?

Yep.

Hungary, Austria, Poland.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:54 am

And don't think Serbs are inclined to suffer anymore losses on islamic account.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:55 am

We need Mother Russia.
And we have her. She is Europes leading country now.
She needs to Coe to terms with Poland and the Baltic states.
That is her part to play now.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:57 am

Parts of Russia are infiltrated by Muslim hordes too, in the south.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:49 am

WendyDarling wrote:Parts of Russia are infiltrated by Muslim hordes too, in the south.

This is why the first thing Putin did when he was sworn in was fly south and hand his elite soldiers specially engraved daggers.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:00 am

More exhaustive is the idea which emerged during the Reagan years, that the present political dynamic resembles a conflict civilizations, and that the older fissures are reappearing. The Ottoman disintegration was a prelude to the first world war, but Ottoman domination had no memory loss, and neither had others with the Serbians, the Croats.

What then, if any, conclusions can be drawn of Europe's casual attitude toward Muslim immigration? Perhaps they realize the extent of determination on account of the civilizations discontent, to realize the uselessness of severe immigration policies. There may be other considerations of policy decisions relating to Middle East posturing, vis a vis. the Middle East, relating to Europe's view toward approaches toward the Middle East problem, between the Peace Settlement.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:04 am

The Ottomans desperately wanted to conquer Europe, and all muslims I know and I know a lot of them think Sharia is the way to go. I recommend looking at historical precedent and simple evidence. There is something that needs to be done.

There is no intellectual or moral justification to surrendering our future to a "culture" that only allows one book.
- Thucydides
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Meno_ » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:14 am

Fixed Cross wrote:All the Ottomans ever did is try to conquer Europe.
All muslims I know and I know a lot of them think Sharia is the way to go.

//////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\
Lets not forget the series of Crusades with enormous losses, to try to remove that scourge. They almost did , had they been not been stopped at. Vienna, helped along a great deal by the Hungarian Husszars, to whom in an act of desperation Maria Theresa, with new babe in arms, she deeply bowed.////////////////////////////
There is no intellectual or moral justification to surrendering our future to a "culture" that only allows one book.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby Pandora » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:03 am

Not exactly European politics, but...damn!
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washin ... story.html
Pandora
Philosopher

Postby ravencry4all » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:58 am

Wow, this post picked up, and went off the rail.

It is of course the death of god that makes people all tolerant and weak in the knees.

Might seem unrelated at first but consider the following.
Anthropologists suspect that the rise of Homo sapiens above Neanderthals resulted from a more cooperative aptitude.
Sounds too simple of an answer, but why would it have to be any more complicated.
Consider a society that marginalize over fifty percent of the population, for example women.
Compare the economic and social power of such society to one that includes that same fifty percent.
No contest.

Sure, radical Islam took over part of Africa using social unrest and destruction of civil society, but to what end.
Simply put, without oil, the Muslim world would have no more economic influence than Africa.
Artificial Intelligence of today is neither artificial nor intelligence.
The solution of all AI projects today, to the questions of our time result in a single number : 1984.

AI is just another fake solution like Y2K, Armageddon. Mission Mars or Zukerberger.
ravencry4all
Thinker

Postby pilgrim-seeker_tom » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:47 am

ravencry4all wrote:Wow, this post picked up, and went off the rail.

Might seem unrelated at first but consider the following.
Anthropologists suspect that the rise of Homo sapiens above Neanderthals resulted from a more cooperative aptitude.
Sounds too simple of an answer, but why would it have to be any more complicated.
Consider a society that marginalize over fifty percent of the population, for example women.
Compare the economic and social power of such society to one that includes that same fifty percent.
No contest.

Sure, radical Islam took over part of Africa using social unrest and destruction of civil society, but to what end.
Simply put, without oil, the Muslim world would have no more economic influence than Africa.

We mustn't forget the easy oil has always been in the Muslim heartland ... just waiting for humanity's appetite for oil to emerge. :-)
"Do not be influenced by the importance of the writer, and whether his learning be great or small; but let the love of pure truth draw you to read. Do not inquire, “Who said this?” but pay attention to what is said”

Thomas Kempis 1380-1471
pilgrim-seeker_tom
Philosopher

Return to Current Events