Ameliation-Collusion

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Is it collusion or ameliation?

1.present political stance between right and left is heading toward more accommodation between parties.
0
No votes
2.present political stance between right and left is heading toward decreasing accommodation between political parties.
2
67%
3. The differences between parties has been carefully pre planned as microxosms of larger accessing -succeeding differences of the external (international) and the internal(national) interests , morphing bringing into a utilitarian recognition of drastic widening of intelligence , as an indemnification of splitting between two groups: one having access to information(facts) and those who do not.
1
33%
 
Total votes : 3

Ameliation-Collusion

Postby Meno_ » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:16 pm

There are several talking points on interpreting the political scene in America today. The most incredible happening are two coexisting processes contemporaniously edging toward some kind of clarification.

The first is the idea of collusion and political meaning of primary policy. The battle if the propagandists, reinforcing their hyperbolic characterization of presenting their sense of what political reality consists of

The widening abyss, is getting seripusly dangerous, according to one Harvard analyst, when a news organization supporting the extreme right, declares the Mueller probe as an attempt to undermine the present presidency, calling the situation very near a coup.

The liberal press moves on authority like the above alluded Harvard political scientist , saying that Trump perfectly fits the Mussolini type, if he was in power in a less democratic country, he would be in a position of absolute power by now.

The left sees the attack on the FBI, the Mueller commission as the Justice Dept. as the last bastions of power, whose undermining is the emergence of scary, and the beginning of an era of purges.

The wider question rebounds on the basic perceptive formula of reflection: is. the supposed collusion a refabrication based on periodic functional analysis , in order to project the collusive nature of politics , be it in an effort to normalize some cohesion as business as usual, and failing that to force acceptance of grotesque differences between truthful and faked representations of reality?

Is an internal ameliation to promote an external radicalization worth the diverse guessing game as to what this reality consists of? Is the measure of desperation as high as can be ascribed from re-evocation of misused words of coup and purges? Or even more bizarre, even the Mueller probe heading toward a Warren Commission outcome, coming down to no real conclusion, and implying more lack of clear boundaries then to find anything conclusive?

Is at all possible that this is more theatre to move humongous public opinion to a pre-arranged ameliated , incredibly complex move away from a democratically viewed governance, and the two way prong , the only way to arrive at an internalized , but hidden common international order?

Even if, an absolute concourse of this description may not be nailed down, it may be surprising if, this 3rd way was not incrementally reserved as an option.

If the above shows some significance to members of ILP, then to post a poll three ways,

1. Then is it more likely that political process is heading toward a more factual then fake representation as to the relation of internal and external (ameliated/colluded) consistency?

2. Is it that rather then getting more factual, the process is reversal becoming increasingly fake and extremely risky and politically dangerous levels both nationally and internationally?

3. Or finally, both are planned and used pragmatically to come to terms with changed views and attitudes as response to an inequitable world bereft of rhyme and reason and prone to increased regulation by newly formed pressures of technologically measured consequential regulation ; due to functionally devised, probabilistic outcomes.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Ameliation-Collusion

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:59 pm

:icon-eek: Huh?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6905
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Ameliation-Collusion

Postby Uccisore » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:17 am

There aren't enough people here to bother trying to impress anyone by writing in this way. You're going to split the camps of people who don't care what you mean, and people who know you're writing gibberish.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
User avatar
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer
 
Posts: 13279
Joined: Thu Dec 12, 2002 8:14 pm
Location: Deep in the forests of Maine

Re: Ameliation-Collusion

Postby Meno_ » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:23 am

Ok, Uccisore, Wendy. I kind of knew what was coming bit I took a chance. The fact and fake news divide has made made evaluation almost impossible and i tried to get that across.

But really, is not the essence of it as confusing as the attempt at analysis
?
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Ameliation-Collusion

Postby Meno_ » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:03 pm

To make more sense of this I will try to describe in brief turns why interpretation and analysis is so difficult.

The relationship between real political reality and what's put out for public consumption is widening , a lot of it is merely demogag rhetoric for the placation of the power base of support for a particular issue.

International script is written as to be understood by all 'leaders', and they factor in the huge amount of internally scripted deception.

The so .called collusion may relate to the opposite of widening the information gap, to create an illusion of opposite effect, and thus the inversion between real and fake news.
When certain illusions can not be maintained, then the inversion is stood on its head and war is the result.

This type of relationship is modern in the sense that authoratorian governments could suppress, shutting off access of any undesirable information.

What does this trend signal? And what does this collusion speak of? Simply the coming of a new age , where democratic inatitutions will be supplanted by undemocratic ones, ingeniously keeping the label per. internal sophistry, while going ahead with the unavoidable accession of a pseudo nationalism/progressing to a slowly evolving universalism.

Everything else is smoke and mirrors, necessitated by the present yet emptying of same democratic principles.

This is the projection of the factual--real content of an international agreement to forge ahead , while clouding and ameliating a collusion-(the remains of the old Heglelian synthesis) which has become illusionary.

The idiological trace of the dialectic, leaving a vacuum of power in wake of the collapse of Communism, has to most intelligent analysis transformed the idea of synthesis to a mere shadow, an illusion, as well.

The synthetic unity of social democratic values can no longer be upheld, causing ameliation, which initially can be revised as a major suspicious and collusive effort on part of so called enemies.

But the old enemies of yesteryear have become mere competitors of a materialist pseudo inverted Marxian paradigm.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Ameliation-Collusion

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:12 pm

There is virtually no difference between political parties in the United States as they all serve the same masters, although this does nothing of both conning the population at large making themselves appear different or better over the other one as an alternative. Every four years a majority of the population during elections times buys into this whole charade. Then people sit back rather amusingly keep asking why the country gets worse and worse after each decade. Amusing as it is it's even more sad yet here we are.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-


"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Re: Ameliation-Collusion

Postby Meno_ » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:43 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:There is virtually no difference between political parties in the United States as they all serve the same masters, although this does nothing of both conning the population at large making themselves appear different or better over the other one as an alternhative. Every four years a majority of the population during elections times buys into this whole charade. Then people sit back rather amusingly keep asking why the country gets worse and worse after each decade. Amusing as it is it's even more sad yet here we are.



To go beyond that may be viewed as follycious , however logic may reinforce the notion that the collusion is even more complex. What if highest orgs such as the Club of Rome set this unbelievably almost comical play into action long before, based on certain events materializing. What if, this whole presentation tries to view what's coming down as still in the rein of plausibility of having options at all?

I fear not. Shakespeare was right, until everyone can act, All the World can be staged.

That's the very minimal to the addage' The Medium is the Message'. Until even this minimal suggestion can be appreciated, how can actions begin to understand some pre-determined and layered understanding into the very basics of intentionality and how to arise phoenix like from the conundrum of abysmal nihilism?

At any rate everyone appears to be lifted from their yawns regarding their repressive boredom of being overfed, and appear revitalized by the exciting, yet very dangerous turn of events which may result.

But wouldn't be the first time.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Ameliation-Collusion

Postby Meno_ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:15 pm

Which brings me to this earlier poll.
I think now , the third choice might appear most plausible.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Ameliation-Collusion

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:56 pm

A couple of points here,

The United States is gearing up for a major world conflict due to internal problems of the nation collapsing economically, politically, and socially. The United States is a dying totalitarian democracy failed state. The division between left and right politically within this country is all theater because in reality both parties work together behind the scenes in everything, it is designed to be consumed domestically by the largely dumb downed American public. When all of this comes to pass concerning a global military engagement abroad they'll effectively lock this country down militarily domestically as well taking full control of all communications both cable and internet. This is the United States military's and empire's end game unfolding.

There will probably be some kind of gun confiscation act in effect as well.....
Last edited by Zero_Sum on Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-


"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Re: Ameliation-Collusion

Postby Zero_Sum » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:14 pm

As I've started elsewhere,

This whole Russia hysteria in the United States the last two years I think is part of a much larger conflict planned by the United States against Russia in the near future, in order to camouflage a collapsed economy or failed political state from the United States a global conflict is being sought out to maintain some kind of relevancy internationally which they hope will be enough to keep global military/economic power intact. The real wild card will be China in watching what side they'll swing on if such a global conflict emerges. Everybody needs to watch Russian-Chinese foreign relations to understand which way the wind will blow.

Even if China swings in the direction of the United States against Russia China's ambitions is to eventually replace the United States as the new global power hegemony which means the United States will not favor well with such an arrangement in the aftermath, if however China sides with Russia the United States is finished which I am hoping is the more likely outcome. The west will collapse with the United States destroyed and revolutionaries all throughout the west will finally have free reign to act domestically. We western revolutionaries will have our time under the sun finally, or at least we hope to anyways.

One more thing, if the United States decides to preemptively take on both China or Russia at the same time simultaneously global thermonuclear war is the next stage. Have fun contemplating the outcome of that.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-


"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Re: Ameliation-Collusion

Postby Meno_ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:14 pm

Zero_Sum wrote:As I've started elsewhere,

This whole Russia hysteria in the United States the last two years I think is part of a much larger conflict planned by the United States against Russia in the near future, in order to camouflage a collapsed economy or failed political state from the United States a global conflict is being sought out to maintain some kind of relevancy internationally which they hope will be enough to keep global military/economic power intact. The real wild card will be China in watching what side they'll swing on if such a global conflict emerges. Everybody needs to watch Russian-Chinese foreign relations to understand which way the wind will blow.

Even if China swings in the direction of the United States against Russia China's ambitions is to eventually replace the United States as the new global power hegemony which means the United States will not favor well with such an arrangement in the aftermath, if however China sides with Russia the United States is finished which I am hoping is the more likely outcome. The west will collapse with the United States destroyed and revolutionaries all throughout the west will finally have free reign to act domestically. We western revolutionaries will have our time under the sun finally, or at least we hope to anyways.

One more thing, if the United States decides to preemptively take on both China or Russia at the same time simultaneously global thermonuclear war is the next stage. Have fun contemplating the outcome of that.



Fun? No, bit here is a better and more life affirming prospect:

If China and Russia to against the States, EU, and Japan and South Korea and Israel Saudi Arabia, Australia, UK, will have to be factored in, in addition to the growing anti defensive capabilities of many other countries

All things considered the above counter force may strongly impede the scenario You suggested bit never say never as we speak accidents happen and a miniaturized nuclear weapon is the latest fad which is vastly more of a threat of its completed and developed along the lines of stealth systems.

I don't know......
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Ameliation-Collusion

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:23 pm

Meno_ wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:As I've started elsewhere,

This whole Russia hysteria in the United States the last two years I think is part of a much larger conflict planned by the United States against Russia in the near future, in order to camouflage a collapsed economy or failed political state from the United States a global conflict is being sought out to maintain some kind of relevancy internationally which they hope will be enough to keep global military/economic power intact. The real wild card will be China in watching what side they'll swing on if such a global conflict emerges. Everybody needs to watch Russian-Chinese foreign relations to understand which way the wind will blow.

Even if China swings in the direction of the United States against Russia China's ambitions is to eventually replace the United States as the new global power hegemony which means the United States will not favor well with such an arrangement in the aftermath, if however China sides with Russia the United States is finished which I am hoping is the more likely outcome. The west will collapse with the United States destroyed and revolutionaries all throughout the west will finally have free reign to act domestically. We western revolutionaries will have our time under the sun finally, or at least we hope to anyways.

One more thing, if the United States decides to preemptively take on both China or Russia at the same time simultaneously global thermonuclear war is the next stage. Have fun contemplating the outcome of that.



Fun? No, bit here is a better and more life affirming prospect:

If China and Russia to against the States, EU, and Japan and South Korea and Israel Saudi Arabia, Australia, UK, will have to be factored in, in addition to the growing anti defensive capabilities of many other countries

All things considered the above counter force may strongly impede the scenario You suggested bit never say never as we speak accidents happen and a miniaturized nuclear weapon is the latest fad which is vastly more of a threat of its completed and developed along the lines of stealth systems.

I don't know......


Australia's economy relies on China predominantly where they would shoot themselves in the foot going against it. With Russia and China there would be a lot of allied nations with them also. Throw in Syria, Lebanon, Iran, Pakistan, Bahrain, and North Korea with them for starters. Also, Russia can turn off the natural gas it supplies to western Europe any time it feels like doing so making for some cold winters.
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-


"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Re: Ameliation-Collusion

Postby Meno_ » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:50 pm

Yes granted. However all these damper the likelihood of any nations to take calculated chances, because as we speak most major players are probably running virtual simulations running very reliable scenarios . The old rules of engagement have long ago been abandoned in favor of non emotional , purely human sources of emotionally laden analysis.

Again uncertainty has probably seemingly decreases the element of surprise ?
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Ameliation-Collusion

Postby Zero_Sum » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:08 pm

Meno_ wrote:Yes granted. However all these damper the likelihood of any nations to take calculated chances, because as we speak most major players are probably running virtual simulations running very reliable scenarios . The old rules of engagement have long ago been abandoned in favor of non emotional , purely human sources of emotionally laden analysis.

Again uncertainty has probably seemingly decreases the element of surprise ?

You forgot weapon innovation which rumors is that both China and Russia possesses super weapons that even the United States doesn't have or is lagging behind of.

Like nuclear submarine torpedoes that can take out entire coastlines or hyper sonic fighter jets.

Then there is also naval radar destabilizers or scramblers....
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-


"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Re: Ameliation-Collusion

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:02 am

Behind every Trump supporter there are secret Russians amongst them as top level reporters at CNN investigates.....


*Warning, please keep all beverages away from you computer keyboard concerning hysterical laughter.*

"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-


"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.

Re: Ameliation-Collusion

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:39 am

With the national conversation going in the direction that it is it would seem the narrative is this, if you criticize the government or direction of the nation domestically and internationally you're a possible Russian agent where if not that certainly under the influence of one.

How long will it be until they knock on the doors of all government dissidents in this country accusing them of being Russian agents? That is the direction where all of this is going. That is becoming the national discourse in this country.

It's pathetic and absurd where the whole world is laughing at us seeing through these blatant lies. You're an American nationalist that opposes global neoconservativism or neo liberalism? Russian agent! You're a nationalist and patriot within Europe that wants to leave the European Union? Russian agent! No, this whole Russian hysteria is a pathetic elaborate attempt at attacking nationalist groups that are dissenting against the international globalist initiatives of the west! Do the elites understand just how many of us that see right through them? No, you will not prevail and we will succeed in outright rebellion against you!

We will not submit to your global initiatives! We will not support a military action against a foreign nation that has done no harm to us! We will not support any global conflict militarily you propose to consolidate your power across the globe! We will not submit!
"The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone."

"I put for the general inclination of all mankind, a perpetual and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death."

-Thomas Hobbes-


"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

“To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.”― Marquis de Sade

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.”
― Robert A. Heinlein


"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party gives a flying fuck about you." - Unknown Origin

“In the architecture of their life some may display Potemkin happiness in view of hiding the dark features of their fair weather relationship, preferring to set up a window dressing of fake satisfaction rather than being rejected as emotional outcasts." Erik Pevernagie
User avatar
Zero_Sum
Machiavellian Negator, Absurdist, And Cynic
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm
Location: United States- Financial And Commercial Corporate Feudal Oligarchic Empire/Gulag Of Wallstreet.


Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users