The Italian Stallion Gets Involved

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

The Italian Stallion Gets Involved

Postby Jakob » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:02 am

Yeah that doesn't sound so good.
Id say its the first accusation that would even have qualified as rape in the 80's or even 50's. Forcing a bodyguard on a minor is not really ambiguous in any sense.

Who can say if its true, but who would go against someone like Stallone with no ground?
And Stallone being the Italian Stallion, it woud hardly be surprising if such impulses befall him.

I think this may be the sort of behaviour that is related to drinking raw eggs and beating frozen pigs.
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Re: The Italian Stallion Gets Involved

Postby Jakob » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:09 am

Ultimately you get James and Seth Franco who will sue themselves for harassing themselves.

"I was in the bathroom and suddenly I groped me. I forced me on me."
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Re: The Italian Stallion Gets Involved

Postby Uccisore » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:57 pm

And to think, Hollywood has been a bastion of moralizing for decades now, telling America we're doing everything wrong. It's interesting that apparently the two places in the country (Hollywood and the University) where progressives fever-dreams of 'rape culture' actually have some credibility are the two places where they've had the most control for the longest time.

If that trend holds, I suppose we'll be getting a flood of journalist rape accusations any time now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer

Return to Society, Government, and Economics