So it was Clinton who colluded with the Russians

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

So it was Clinton who colluded with the Russians

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:17 pm

John Nolte wrote:Buried under countless paragraphs of outright lies or those soon-to-be retracted “bombshells” from anonymous sources, the national media will sometimes slip in a variation of the only thing we know to be true in this matter: As of now there is no evidence President Trump colluded with the Russians to rig the 2016 presidential election. The same can no longer be said for Hillary Clinton.
Although her lackeys in the media are trying to tell us that “opposition research” is the usual-usual for presidential campaigns, the Clinton campaign paying Fusion GPS millions of dollars to fabricate dirt against Trump, is nothing even close to standard operating procedure. If it was, the Clinton campaign would not have spent a full year lying to everyone about their role in producing what is now widely known as The Discredited Anti-Trump Russian Dossier.

Before we get to the proof of Hillary colluding with Russia, we need to debunk off a few of the narrative-myths the liars in the mainstream media continue to hurl.

To begin with, thus far there is no evidence that any Republican was involved in any way with creating this dossier. Those who say so are intentionally conflating an apple with an orange. Even the left-wing Washington Post admits as much in the story that broke the news of the Clinton/DNC hiring of Fusion GPS:

Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community, according to those people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

In other words, based on what we now know, if anything happened between a Republican and Fusion, it had nothing to do with producing the discredit dossier.

advertisement

Secondly, Fusion GPS is not some usual-usual oppo-research firm. Among other things, the company has been accused of being a “Democrat-aligned misinformation firm” aligned with Russia. While refusing to cooperate with congressional investigations, including taking the fifth, Fusion GPS has also been accused of advocating for “the interests of corrupt Russian and Venezuelan officials while hiding its foreign work from federal authorities.”

Finally, as you would expect from a Democrat-aligned misinformation firm,” Fusion GPS has a tight relationship with the American media.

We now know that the firm instructed its chief investigator, former British spy Christopher Steele, to brief our media on some of the allegations in the dossier. The Daily Caller reports that “rumors of the dossier were floating around in Washington, D.C. political and journalist circles for months prior to BuzzFeed’s decision to publish it on Jan. 10,” and that the outlets briefed included:

The New York Times, The Washington Post, Yahoo! News, The New Yorker and CNN.

Steele met once more — and again at Fusion GPS’s instruction — with The Times, The Post, and Yahoo! News. Fusion GPS took part in all of those meetings, Steele’s lawyers say.

“In each of those cases the briefing was conducted verbally in person,” the document reads.

In October, Fusion GPS instructed Steele to brief a journalist from Mother Jones. The interview, which was conducted through Skype, was likely with reporter David Corn.

That briefing was held at the end of September, or six weeks prior to the election.

Obviously that meeting was meant to influence news coverage against Trump, and obviously it did. Even prior to the briefing, it is not unreasonable to assume that the dossier rumors had colored the coverage of a media that was already growing obsessed with Russia.

A Google search of the words “Trump” and “Russia collusion” restricted to the six weeks prior to the 2016 election, results in pages and pages of stories from the likes of the Washington Post, Politico, the Hill, NBC, and so on

Here is where the Clinton campaign’s collusion with Russia comes to light…

The sources in Hillary’s anti-Trump dossier are — ready for this? — senior Russian officials:

How good were these sources? Consider what Steele would write in the memos he filed with Simpson: Source A—to use the careful nomenclature of his dossier—was “a senior Russian Foreign Ministry figure.” Source B was “a former top level intelligence officer still active in the Kremlin.” And both of these insiders, after “speaking to a trusted compatriot,” would claim that the Kremlin had spent years getting its hooks into Donald Trump.

Source E was “an ethnic Russian” and “close associate of Republican US presidential candidate Donald Trump.”

As the Federalist’s Mollie Hemingway (her superb piece is where the research above came from) so aptly puts it, “We’re in the midst of media frenzy over Russian disinformation campaigns, particularly as they apply to the 2016 election. It is worth noting that the sources of the “Russia-Trump dossier” were senior Russian officials.”

Despite months and months of intense work backed by billion-dollar media corporations, not a single reporter has been able to verify even one embarrassing or compromising detail in the dossier. And that is because it is all lies, BS, and misinformation meant to take Trump down. Therefore…

What you clearly have here is the Clinton campaign openly COLLUDING with a foreign country, with the Russians, to fabricate scurrilous lies about Trump, which were then fed to a willing media as a means to affect their news coverage, and by extension, sway the election.

If purchasing misinformation from Kremlin officials as a means to manipulate media coverage and sway public opinion is not colluding with the Russians to rig an election, nothing is.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... nst-trump/

Goes a long way to explain Putins long face when he congratulated Trump.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides

Thunderbolt steers all things.
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Re: So it was Clinton who colluded with the Russians

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:26 pm

John Nolte is a writer at Breitbart...

that is pretty much all we need to know about this
ummmm, charge....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:46 pm

Haha, Peter, you really don't like to read, do you?
Always trying to get to prejudice as fast as you can.
Always staying on the literary level of the cash-register.

HAHAHA

Jeraz Christ man. Grow up. Or if thats a bit late, just try and read the presented facts for a change.
LOOOOLOLOLOL

Peter.

:)

And reading.

:)

too funny.

LOLOLOL

8)

Anyway, it is just as childish as Knillary, who evidently just blamed Trump for what she was afraid was going to be found out about her.

Liberals and brains.... like oil and water.
- Thucydides

Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby James S Saint » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Anyone surprised?
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
James S Saint
ILP Legend

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:07 pm

Liberals will be flabbergasted, like, totally, uhh liike, so like like uh uh like uhhhh like.
- Thucydides

Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby James S Saint » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:38 pm

I'm sure they will just eternally deny it. Liberals are unconcerned about their own guilt.
Here we all see how that works.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
James S Saint
ILP Legend

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:03 pm

Well here its different. Here we have an actual logic. Its not about guilt, its just about everyone adapting to that logic.
Out there, there is no logic.
- Thucydides

Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:24 am

I mean, Brietbart is kind of famous for it's right-leaning spin on literally everything. So I mean, maybe the article has some facts, but their own history should give one pause when you're reading something they're putting out that's clearly aligned with the political ideology that they're so famous for espousing.

It's like if I said, "Check out this MSNBC clip where they tell you why republicans are wrong".

If your bullshit meter doesn't blip at least a little, then you should probably get out more.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby tentative » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:13 am

Yup yup, I'm sure that the Clinton campaign went out of their way to collude with the Russians. Hillary wanted all those DNC emails released, all the Podesta embarrassing crap spilled all over the media so she could sabotage her own run for the presidency. Brietbart red herring? ANYTHING to muddy the waters. I'm not sure if this thread is ironic sarcasm or if people are just pretending to be brain dead, but WTF?
IGAYRCCFYVM
Sorry, arguing with the ignorant is like trying to wrestle with a jellyfish. No matter how many tentacles you cut off there are always more, and there isn't even a brain to stun. - Maia

I don't take know for an answer.
tentative

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:04 am

Obama, Clinton the targets of two congressional investigations

House Republicans flexed their investigative muscle Tuesday, announcing two investigations into Obama administration dealings, including a 2010 uranium deal and the FBI’s handling of the probe of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -of-inves/

It's about time, Hillary belongs behind prison bars. It's fascinating how the Jewish owned media rushes to defend Clinton, to minimize her culpability at every turn...very entertaining.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby UrGod » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:13 am

WendyDarling wrote:
Obama, Clinton the targets of two congressional investigations

House Republicans flexed their investigative muscle Tuesday, announcing two investigations into Obama administration dealings, including a 2010 uranium deal and the FBI’s handling of the probe of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -of-inves/

It's about time, Hillary belongs behind prison bars. It's fascinating how the Jewish owned media rushes to defend Clinton, to minimize her culpability at every turn...very entertaining.

Fuck all you Jewish hating crazies.

Idiotz
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
UrGod
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:46 am

James S Saint wrote:Anyone surprised?

Yea, some people are. Look at.the Kennedy Dossier. It first will released, now some parts withheld for NATIONAL Security reasons. The Mueller investigation has issued indictments, yet look what effect the Warren Commission had on finding the truth. Well let's see how things may differ now that international and.national nexii are coming terribly at odds. Let's see how the Liberal-Conservative lobbies can prove some kind of possible grand detant to salvage this garbage, unheard of in modern times.
The air smells like a need for a Douglas-Clay type debate to resolve the muck.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby UrGod » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:02 pm

I’ve talked to a lot of democrats who voted for the Shill. Almost all of them admitted to knowing she is corrupt.
I am your master.

-Bloodhound Gang
UrGod
Philosopher

Postby UrGod » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:12 pm

Trump tweeting today about Clinton pays for fake dossier, deletes 33,000 emails, corrupt influence over Comey, and the corrupt uranium deal to Russia, then calls for investigations.

Winning.
I am your master.

-Bloodhound Gang
UrGod
Philosopher

Postby UrGod » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:13 pm

The fake news cycle has a lot of ass covering to do. Should be funny to see, as always.
I am your master.

-Bloodhound Gang
UrGod
Philosopher

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:24 pm

UrGod wrote:The fake news cycle has a lot of ass covering to do. Should be funny to see, as always.

This is how her more human voters should gradually get to thinking of her/it/that shit.

In any case we Trumpers will be wise to be merciful to those that wish to come in from the cold.
- Thucydides

Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:20 am

Manafort and Gates indicted.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby UrGod » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:55 pm

Next comes Podesta and Shillery.
I am your master.

-Bloodhound Gang
UrGod
Philosopher

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:10 pm

UrGod wrote:Trump tweeting today about Clinton pays for fake dossier, deletes 33,000 emails, corrupt influence over Comey, and the corrupt uranium deal to Russia, then calls for investigations.

Winning.

K: your ignorance is rather astonishing....
the so called "corrupt uranium deal to Russia"
for example, you do know that she was one of eight people
who signed off on this project including Obama among others....

the fake dossier was started by a GOP rival of IQ45 and later picked up by
the DNC...

I don't know in what world you can get her being a "corrupt influence
over Comey" when it was his very actions a week before the elections that sank her....

and the infamous 33,000 emails..... of course it is never said out loud that
less then 100 were even close to being classified....

I mean, why let the truth interfere with your Clinton fantasies.....
if those fantasies are sexually as I suspect they are,
you need professional help....

so continue on with your delusions....

Kropotkin
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:50 am

Only one classified email on a personal server is a federal offense, a line Clinton was well aware of NOT to cross. So she should be charged for 90 illegal uses of an unsecured server...sounds good to me. She only jeopardized national security 90 times, probably everything the Russians have came from her server. Generals who have done far less, far less illegal behavior with far less reaching implications, have been treated far worse than Hillary.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:09 am

WendyDarling wrote:Only one classified email on a personal server is a federal offense, a line Clinton was well aware of NOT to cross. So she should be charged for 90 illegal uses of an unsecured server...sounds good to me. She only jeopardized national security 90 times, probably everything the Russians have came from her server. Generals who have done far less, far less illegal behavior with far less reaching implications, have been treated far worse than Hillary.

K: and your proof that she jeopardized national security is?

of course it is nothing more then your hatred of liberalism, that is the proof....
and of course, it is from her that the Russians learned everything.... they couldn't have
possibly learned anything on their own

let us blame Clinton for everything.. you know World war one AND two was
of course because of her e-mail server being hacked and the holocaust, definitely
her fault... and of course everything dark thing that has happened to this country
in the last 50 years, was of course her fault...

Kropotkin
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:44 am

Why did you mention less than 100 were even close to being classified? You are my evidence for the 90, Peter. :lol: Do all liberals believe that it's okay for their party leaders to commit crimes as long as it's less than 100 times?

Finally, this is being investigated by special committees selected by the Republicans, Wikileaks will forward the emails to the oversight/security investigators who are looking into the FBI's fumblings regarding Hillary's illegal server. Did Hillary have an illegal server, Peter, or was her daughter's assistant's server the one that was bleached?

Clinton Body Count from the '80s to the 2000's:
1. Su­san Cole­man
2. Larry Guer­rin
3. & 4. Kevin Ives & Don Henry
5. Keith Coney
6. Keith McK­askle
7. Gre­gory Collins
8. Jeff Rhodes
9. James Milam
10. Richard Win­ters
11. Jor­dan Ket­tle­son
12. Alan Stan­dorf
13. Den­nis Eis­man
14. Danny Casalaro
15. Vic­tor Raiser
16. R. Mont­gomery Raiser
17. Paul Tully
18. Ian Spiro
19. Paula Gober
20. Jim Wil­hite
21.-24. Steve Willis, Robert Williams, Todd McK­ea­han & Con­way LeBleu
25-29. Sgt. Brian Haney, Sgt. Tim Sabel, Maj. William Barkley, Capt. Scott Reynolds
30. John Craw­ford
31. John Wil­son
32. Paul Wilcher
33. Vin­cent Fos­ter
34. Jon Par­nell Walker
35. & 36. Stan­ley Heard & Steven Dick­son
37. Jerry Luther Parks
38. Ed Wil­ley
39. Gandy Baugh
40. Her­schell Fri­day
41. Ronald Rogers
42. Kathy Fur­gu­son
43. Bill Shel­ton
44. Stan­ley Hug­gins
45. Paul Ol­son
46. Calvin Wal­raven
47. Alan G. Whicher
48. Du­ane Gar­rett
49. Ron Brown
50. Charles Meiss­ner
51. William Colby
52. Admiral Je­remy Bo­orda
53. Lance Hern­don
54. Neil Moody
55. Bar­bara Wise
56. Doug Adams
57. Mary C. Ma­honey
58. Ronald Miller
59. Sandy Hume
60. Jim Mc­Dou­gal
61. Johnny Lawhon
62. Charles Wilbourne Miller
63. Car­los Ghigliotti
64. Tony Moser
http://etherzone.com/body/

How many of these deaths were to solely cover Bill's hindend...Hillary's?

Here's a more recent one "WSJ Reporter Investigating Hillary Clinton, Found Dead."
65. Joseph Rago
https://www.opdeepstate.com/2017/09/10/ ... ound-dead/

More bodies recently tied to Hillary Clinton (2016):
http://madworldnews.com/hillary-body-count-5-dead/

66. Seth Conrad Rich
67. Joe Montano
68. Shawn Lucas
69. Victor Thorn
70. John Ashe

***********************************more 2016 deaths
71. Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar
72. Vincent Fleck
73. Dr. Lisa Bardack's Father
74. Mike Flynn
75. John Jones

*************************************more untimely, suspicious deaths with Hillary Clinton ties
76. Walter scheib (2015)
77. Garreth Williams (2010)
78. Gary Web (2004)

R.I.P. People pursuing justice and doing not only their jobs, but what is right against evil individuals. A reckoning always follows rampant evil.

If Hillary was also an accessory to 78 murders that may push her over the 100 acceptable crimes limit, Peter.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby UrGod » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:22 pm

^ yeah, that
I am your master.

-Bloodhound Gang
UrGod
Philosopher

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:48 pm

WendyDarling wrote:

Why did you mention less than 100 were even close to being classified? You are my evidence for the 90, Peter. :lol: Do all liberals believe that it's okay for their party leaders to commit crimes as long as it's less than 100 times?

Finally, this is being investigated by special committees selected by the Republicans, Wikileaks will forward the emails to the oversight/security investigators who are looking into the FBI's fumblings regarding Hillary's illegal server. Did Hillary have an illegal server, Peter, or was her daughter's assistant's server the one that was bleached?

Clinton Body Count from the '80s to the 2000's:
1. Su­san Cole­man
2. Larry Guer­rin
3. & 4. Kevin Ives & Don Henry
5. Keith Coney
6. Keith McK­askle
7. Gre­gory Collins
8. Jeff Rhodes
9. James Milam
10. Richard Win­ters
11. Jor­dan Ket­tle­son
12. Alan Stan­dorf
13. Den­nis Eis­man
14. Danny Casalaro
15. Vic­tor Raiser
16. R. Mont­gomery Raiser
17. Paul Tully
18. Ian Spiro
19. Paula Gober
20. Jim Wil­hite
21.-24. Steve Willis, Robert Williams, Todd McK­ea­han & Con­way LeBleu
25-29. Sgt. Brian Haney, Sgt. Tim Sabel, Maj. William Barkley, Capt. Scott Reynolds
30. John Craw­ford
31. John Wil­son
32. Paul Wilcher
33. Vin­cent Fos­ter
34. Jon Par­nell Walker
35. & 36. Stan­ley Heard & Steven Dick­son
37. Jerry Luther Parks
38. Ed Wil­ley
39. Gandy Baugh
40. Her­schell Fri­day
41. Ronald Rogers
42. Kathy Fur­gu­son
43. Bill Shel­ton
44. Stan­ley Hug­gins
45. Paul Ol­son
46. Calvin Wal­raven
47. Alan G. Whicher
48. Du­ane Gar­rett
49. Ron Brown
50. Charles Meiss­ner
51. William Colby
52. Admiral Je­remy Bo­orda
53. Lance Hern­don
54. Neil Moody
55. Bar­bara Wise
56. Doug Adams
57. Mary C. Ma­honey
58. Ronald Miller
59. Sandy Hume
60. Jim Mc­Dou­gal
61. Johnny Lawhon
62. Charles Wilbourne Miller
63. Car­los Ghigliotti
64. Tony Moser
http://etherzone.com/body/

How many of these deaths were to solely cover Bill's hindend...Hillary's?

Here's a more recent one "WSJ Reporter Investigating Hillary Clinton, Found Dead."
65. Joseph Rago
https://www.opdeepstate.com/2017/09/10/ ... ound-dead/

More bodies recently tied to Hillary Clinton (2016):
http://madworldnews.com/hillary-body-count-5-dead/

66. Seth Conrad Rich
67. Joe Montano
68. Shawn Lucas
69. Victor Thorn
70. John Ashe

***********************************more 2016 deaths
71. Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar
72. Vincent Fleck
73. Dr. Lisa Bardack's Father
74. Mike Flynn
75. John Jones

*************************************more untimely, suspicious deaths with Hillary Clinton ties
76. Walter scheib (2015)
77. Garreth Williams (2010)
78. Gary Web (2004)

R.I.P. People pursuing justice and doing not only their jobs, but what is right against evil individuals. A reckoning always follows rampant evil.

If Hillary was also an accessory to 78 murders that may push her over the 100 acceptable crimes limit, Peter.

K: of course, she is guilty of starting the American civil war also, you missed those names
and the names of all those who died in World War one and World war two, you know those
wars she started, just for fun..... I can list the first 27 pages of the phone book and
claim that they are the victims of Jack the ripper... I mean actual proof is so
last century, right?

You do know that that George bush Jr. caused the death of over 100,000 Iraqis...and
of over 4000 Americans, I mean if we are really keeping lists....

the problem is you claim she is guilty of all these crimes and yet, like
some Batman super villain, she is never found guilty or even charged
with all these crimes... she was cleared, not once but twice by the FBI
in the e-mail issue and yet somehow, the truth never quite reaches you......

I know, she has bought off everyone, I am still waiting for my check for defending her..

and she has somehow been so much a super villain that she has committed
crimes for over 30 years and yet, has never been caught or even charged
and yet, she lost an election against a bozo the clown like IQ45...
so, she is either a super villain who outwitted the authorities
for decades or a dim witted fool for losing to IQ45....it doesn't seem likely that
someone who is a super villain who is so skillful that she can escape
detection for decades and still lose to a clown like IQ45 in a presidential election....

so you can either claim she is a super villain or she is an inept, incompetent
politician but she isn't both, she is one or the other........

your conspiracy fantasies about liberals and especially Clinton
is quite the stuff of what psychiatrists call
"being able to buy a house in the Hamptons" special type of crazy....

of course it doesn't really matter what I say... because
you are fixated, a quite unhealthy fascination with Clinton
and conspiracy theories...... I hope you find the mental health
professional that can help you find your way back to reality.....

Kropotkin
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend

Postby Uccisore » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:32 pm

All these "I don't have to listen to this because the link Fixed Cross used happened to be associated with Brietbart" replies certainly aged well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8mPuckq ... ure=vmdshb

http://deepfreeze.it/ Curious about corrupt practices in video game journalism? Look no further.
Uccisore
The Legitimatizer

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics