Tax and Healthcare Plan

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: Tax and Healthcare Plan

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:53 am

Don't make me pay for your fucking chemo, you fat macdonald eating whores.

More people who smoke cigarettes need chemo than burger eaters.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby UrGod » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:34 pm

WendyDarling wrote:

Then the same applies. They can pay for it themselves, if needed.
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
UrGod
Philosopher

Postby Jakob » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:14 pm

UrGod wrote:Healthcare is not a "right", it is a personal responsibility. And a personal cost, if you are stupid enough to neglect it.

Of course a lot of people are born to idiots and get fed on all the worst over saturated meats and sugars and syrups.
One of my biggest issues is the copious amount of types of murder being sold, literally, as healthcare.

Since morons who buy into this murder-market and then refuse to blame themselves when their loved one whom they sold to the murder market dies, will always respond with murderous hatred to pointers about what they might have estimated erroneously, I steer clear of truly giving out my thoughts on this. Fuck everyone who buys into the cancer-industry. Peons of death, ew.
For behold, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Jakob » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:17 pm

WendyDarling wrote:

Are being told they need chemo.

No one "needs" chemo. Unless they need their immune system destroyed.
People are free to keep dying of cancer and chemo as long as they like, or feel they must. But it is thoroughly unsound to give ones body away like this, so let them please do it with some modesty and in private.

They can just die in their chosen cancer institution and let their place be filled by an immigrant from a more vital gene pool.

Fuck I hate this subject.
Why don't people take care of themselves. Why all this trust in lab coats?
Ew ew ew.
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:29 pm

The lab coats are the ones poisoning the basics...air, food, water. When everything important is compromised (clean air, water, and food), how are simple folks to truly take care of themselves?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Jakob » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:36 pm

James S Saint wrote:Equating profit to theft is a bit demonic. Theft implies a taking from one who possesses without permission. Corporate profit has nothing to do with that, although various religious actions are certainly that way. I suspect Marx was referring more to his religion, acknowledging that theft of profit is merely how the world works and is thus not evil ("anything that works", aka "immoral").

Marx effectively created a religion but one without god, and only a Devil.
The Worker takes the place of god, without, unfortunately, having any such powers. So he just becomes extremely indignant. I should I should I should own the world.
The Worker is supposed to have divine prerogative, and the Owners is composed entirely of satanic sin.
You can see how things went quite wrong on that account.

Where workers for a company or corporation sell their services (even though mostly extorted) at a set price, profit is formed by converting those services into higher sellable value (not necessarily human value, merely sellable to the ignorant), "a marketable product". There is no theft from the workers in that scenario, despite other disagreeable interactions involved.

Indeed. There is perhaps exploitation but as long she worker is free to remain in bed and not get paid, there is no question of theft.

Rather than Marxism, which is the deification of the discontent of the worker, what is sane, is the Union. A principle dating from well before Marx was born, but which was legalized during the proliferation of Communism. The Union is, exactly unlike Marxism, a Capitalistic system - it is in a sense cartel-forming on the side of workers. It allows them to sell their labor at a higher price, at a price that is more accurately reflective of the worth that they bring to the finalized product.

wiki wrote:Since the publication of the History of Trade Unionism (1894) by Sidney and Beatrice Webb, the predominant historical view is that a trade union "is a continuous association of wage earners for the purpose of maintaining or improving the conditions of their employment."[1] Karl Marx described trade unions thus: "The value of labour-power constitutes the conscious and explicit foundation of the trade unions, whose importance for the […] working class can scarcely be overestimated. The trade unions aim at nothing less than to prevent the reduction of wages below the level that is traditionally maintained in the various branches of industry. That is to say, they wish to prevent the price of labour-power from falling below its value" (Capital V1, 1867, p. 1069).

A modern definition by the Australian Bureau of Statistics states that a trade union is "an organization consisting predominantly of employees, the principal activities of which include the negotiation of rates of pay and conditions of employment for its members."[4]

Yet historian R.A. Leeson, in United we Stand (1971), said:

Two conflicting views of the trade-union movement strove for ascendancy in the nineteenth century: one the defensive-restrictive guild-craft tradition passed down through journeymen's clubs and friendly societies, ... the other the aggressive-expansionist drive to unite all 'labouring men and women' for a 'different order of things'.

Recent historical research by Bob James in Craft, Trade or Mystery (2001) puts forward the view that trade unions are part of a broader movement of benefit societies, which includes medieval guilds, Freemasons, Oddfellows, friendly societies, and other fraternal organizations.

The 18th century economist Adam Smith noted the imbalance in the rights of workers in regards to owners (or "masters"). In The Wealth of Nations, Book I, chapter 8, Smith wrote:

We rarely hear, it has been said, of the combination of masters, though frequently of those of workmen. But whoever imagines, upon this account, that masters rarely combine, is as ignorant of the world as of the subject. Masters are always and everywhere in a sort of tacit, but constant and uniform combination, not to raise the wages of labor above their actual rate[.]

When workers combine, masters ... never cease to call aloud for the assistance of the civil magistrate, and the rigorous execution of those laws which have been enacted with so much severity against the combination of servants, labourers and journeymen.

As Smith noted, unions were illegal for many years in most countries, although Smith argued that it should remain illegal to fix wages or prices by employees or employers. There were severe penalties for attempting to organize unions, up to and including execution. Despite this, unions were formed and began to acquire political power, eventually resulting in a body of labour law that not only legalized organizing efforts, but codified the relationship between employers and those employees organized into unions.

James wrote:But healthcare is nothing more than the classic protectionism racket (as is most of modern day governing) - obfuscation [misdirection] and extortion.

A means to make people more dependent on all levels - the cancer industry ("health-care-system") physically and financially completely own the former human beings that have bought into it.
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Jakob » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:40 pm

WendyDarling wrote:The lab coats are the ones poisoning the basics...air, food, water. When everything important is compromised (clean air, water, and food), how are simple folks to truly take care of themselves?

Hard fucking work, and never, ever believing a single lab coats or journalists word.
It is wise to always consider the exact opposite of what a lab coat or journalists tells you.

The sad truth is that "simple folk" are the idiots that most glad-handedly pay the cancer industry their childrens tuition, and have made it as big as it is.

There is nothing specifically good about "simple folks". They tend to be the ones that believe in god and government, and lynch people that tell them they are responsible for themselves.
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Jakob » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:47 pm

I wish it woud help to be compassionate - but to offer non-institutional ideas to people with sick relatives always results in getting scorned. Its a very scary sort of scam our society has caught itself up in. I realized this after my cousin became very angry at a story I told about Wilhelm Reich, just the notion of there being an alternative to a race to the faster decay between body and disease, and then I tied this to how Reich came to his end. Brr.
Last edited by Jakob on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:48 pm

The medical industry is one of the greatest hose-jobs known to mankind.

It doesn't help that humanity is a bunch of mountain dew, hamburger helper, jersey-shore watching cows that refuse to accept reason or higher taste.
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Postby Jakob » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:54 pm

I wish anyone with cancer the best, best judgment, best exercise, best choices, best family - I wish them a speedy recovery.
Thats the last Ill say on this
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby UrGod » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:57 pm

Jakob wrote:There is nothing specifically good about "simple folks". They tend to be the ones that believe in god and government, and lynch people that tell them they are responsible for themselves.

Haha, well said.
I am your master.

-Bloodhound Gang
UrGod
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:02 pm

Jakob wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:The lab coats are the ones poisoning the basics...air, food, water. When everything important is compromised (clean air, water, and food), how are simple folks to truly take care of themselves?

Hard fucking work, and never, ever believing a single lab coats or journalists word.
It is wise to always consider the exact opposite of what a lab coat or journalists tells you.

The sad truth is that "simple folk" are the idiots that most glad-handedly pay the cancer industry their childrens tuition, and have made it as big as it is.

There is nothing specifically good about "simple folks". They tend to be the ones that believe in god and government, and lynch people that tell them they are responsible for themselves.

What fucking hard work? You are not addressing the issue that lies in science poisoning the population...why? No, simple folks are not scientists, nor the wealthy, so they have no way of checking on anything they consume to make sure it is safe and they are being lied to.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby UrGod » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:05 pm

Wendy are you saying it is not possible to eat, breath, drink and live healthily? Because it is possible, but it certainly takes some... hard work.
I am your master.

-Bloodhound Gang
UrGod
Philosopher

Postby UrGod » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Lab coats experiment on the cow-citizens, the ones who do not put in any hard work to discriminate healthy from unhealthy, good from bad when it comes to food/etc. Just don't be one of those people and you're fine.
I am your master.

-Bloodhound Gang
UrGod
Philosopher

Postby Jakob » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:22 pm

Yeah, thought is the hardest work of all.
Simple folks tend to despise it.
There is no doubt a lot of gleeful malice in the medical industry about the sad sacks that hand over their childrens tuitions for the privilege to be experimented on with poisons the professionals know are going to kill them, but they need some proof of that.

Gleeful malice vs the obediently selfsacrificial is not to be underestimated as a drive. The sense that people deserve to be killed for being as stupid as to allow others to use them as test tubes.

Bah.

"Science" is not an agent. And people arent dragged off to hospitals against their will. They are free to decide to think about what the tv is telling them, but they seem not to like that freedom very much.
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:18 pm

There are problems with microbiological contaminants, pesticides, GMO products untested effects, sewage in water and soil, chemtrail inhalants, factory pollutants, factory food preservatives, food waxing agents, hormone additives and loads of other harmful science and you two keep typing about what happens to people under medical care after the fact that they have inhaled and ingested harmful products that are found in the typical grocery store dairy, produce, and meat departments. Yes, do think...please.

Quality assurance could be a huge business to go into...making it affordable to test/check the air, food, and water we consume. Why isn't anybody doing it for the typical people?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Jakob » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:28 pm

WendyDarling wrote:There are problems with microbiological contaminants, pesticides, GMO products untested effects, sewage in water and soil, chemtrail inhalants, factory pollutants, factory food preservatives, food waxing agents, hormone additives and loads of other harmful science and you two keep typing about what happens to people under medical care after the fact that they have inhaled and ingested harmful products that are found in the typical grocery store dairy, produce, and meat departments. Yes, do think...please.

Quality assurance could be a huge business to go into...making it affordable to test/check the air, food, and water we consume. Why isn't anybody doing it for the typical people?

Arent you currently unemployed?
Why are you asking why no one else is doing what you need done?

This is precisely what I mean.
Jakob
ILP Legend

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:56 pm

You don't care what you eat, drink, and breathe? Quit prattling on about cancer if you don't care. Whether I'm employed or not has nothing to do with whether I care or not and why wouldn't I care for most people (you excluded)? Perhaps science's meddling won't trigger your genetic response to all the poisons in your body, but 39% of people get cancer before they die and explain to parent's that it's strictly their fault that their young child has leukemia rather than all the foods they've ingested and the vaccines that destroyed their immune systems as babies. Should babies and pregnant mothers be immunized? That question has nothing to do with me or my unemployment?

I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby UrGod » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:38 pm

Keks.
I am your master.

-Bloodhound Gang
UrGod
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:53 pm

Canada is riddled with dangerous GMO products too.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby surreptitious75 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:23 pm

Everyone is ultimately responsible for their own physical health and lifestyle choices. If I end up getting cancer as a result of the choices I have made I will simply
accept it and then try and die as quickly as possible. I will not be blaming society for what has happened to me. I currently do not drink. I no longer smoke. I take
regular exercise. I eat lots of junk food. I think on balance I am in good health. And I look after my mental health by keeping my mind occupied. I am fortunate to
live in a country where health is available to every one free at the point of use. But I still accept responsibility for my own health because it is what one should do
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:43 pm

If I end up getting cancer as a result of the choices I have made I will simply
accept it and then try and die as quickly as possible.

Absurd. You sound like a nut who can't wait to die and no matter how that comes about, it's your fault. If you get both gunned and run down in a crosswalk when you have the right of way, it is your fault, I understand. You only care about yourself and your personal responsibility and you made the decision to live and die in that crosswalk. :lol: Silly human reasoning.

You act like your eighty when you are barely fifty. You are just entering an age when your health may be put to task, actually more happens to those in their 60's+ than younger years, but you seem impatient to die...why?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby UrGod » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:03 pm

Wendy, calm down. No one is saying that everyone is always responsible for everything that ever happens to them.

What we are saying is that you are responsible for what you eat. That is pretty basic. Not sure why you would disagree.
I am your master.

-Bloodhound Gang
UrGod
Philosopher

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:17 pm

How do you know it's safe for consumption? I'm referring to accumulative effects at any rate.

If you do not use heirloom seeds and grow it organically yourself, then you take your chances with your health, true. It's manufacturing gross profit science versus your biological genetic makeup...who will win? The odds are that it will not be you...all the way from cradle to grave at your expense at every turn. You pay for them to poison your food and re-poison you later with their cures.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby surreptitious75 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:28 pm

I have no desire to die right now but if i had a terminal illness such as cancer I would want to go as quickly as possible
I actually want to live to eighty because I think that would be the right age to go as it is neither too young nor too old
And so this means Wendy that I have twenty seven more years to go before I hopefully will die for I am now fifty three
I am not obsessed with death. I am just not afraid of it. For why be afraid of something I am never going to experience
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious75

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics