Race-Biased Police Violence

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: Race-Biased Police Violence

Postby Arminius » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:36 pm

WendyDarling wrote:https://www.prageru.com/courses/race-relations/are-police-racist
.... When the police refrain from policing, crime skyrockets and the death rates among blacks who are killing other blacks skyrockets with it all due to the myth of biased policing perpetuated by liberal agenda researchers who want to keep perpetuating the black victim mentality.

Except only the non-powerful majority of the white race, all other races and the powerful minority of the white race have a victim mentality. And this victim mentality is the powerful one these days. The global rulers as a tiny minority uses the victim mentality, and the global non-white mass as a huge majority uses the victim mentality. But the non-powerful majority of the white race as a global minority does not use the victim mentality, or, if this global minority tries to do it, it is accused of being racist, whereby the non-whites and the global rulers are excused and therefore not punishable. So the non-powerful white mass is not allowed to use the victim mentality. To the non-powerful white mass the victim mentality is a taboo these days. To all others it is just the other way round.

In times of globalism, the white mass is a minority (about 16%), whereas the non-white mass is a majority (about 83%; plus the minority of the global rulers: about 84%). To the globalists as the global rulers (about 1%) it is much easier, more advantageous, more usefull to be in "agreement" with the global majority (about 83%).

An increasing majority of the white race (= a global minority) tries to use the victim mentality too; but whites are not allowed to do it in their own name; so they do it to in the name of the non-white global majority and/or in the name of the ruling white globalists by supporting and obeying them.

"The global business goes on."

G.png
"The global business must go on."
G.png (203.62 KiB) Viewed 95 times
Arminius
ILP Legend

Re: Race-Biased Police Violence

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:12 am

I personally would not argue against any of those proposals and I doubt that Wendy would either, but how does arguing the proposed problem going to lend toward any of them?

Ha! I'm ornery. :evilfun: Why are you answering for me, JSS? :eusa-naughty:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics