I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.

I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2.

I enjoyed a good chuckle the other day when a friend of mine, with a Southern drawl spoke to me.

Thars gonna be some nuken on this cheer earth. King of the terrorist Trump gonna see to thatun thare chore. He be itching for a fight don’tcha know. He gonna tell everyone to fight or shut up real soon.

Trust me now when I say this. Listen good ifin you can. I am nuke proof. I hope yar 2. We gotta do something. Our leaders are incompetent to beat the band.

Terrorism is a puny thang as compared to what’s to come from the likes of Trump, Kim Jung –Un et all leaders in the U.N.

The U.N is not , perhaps cannot, do it’s job of brokering peace. All because everyone thinks themselves right about something or other. Insane right?

Trump, terrorist and other vigilantes are a puny problem, as compared killing machines like the forces at hand in the U.S.A. Trump will show then tell.

As usual, the U.S.A. will use war to quiet the fracturing of society that is presently happening in the world. God has truly abandoned us.

All of the political and spiritual Gods and all their minions will flee, that is all people, if Trump gets peeved.

I am nuke proof. Are you?

Regards
DL

Ironic given your self-righteous lecturing in the Religion Forum. :smiley:

I use words, not nukes.

Have you ever seen me take the wrong position?

If so, get the quote and show my error pal.

My history belies what you put.

What happened? Did whiner lose a debate against little old me?

youtube.com/watch?v=1H-Y7MAASkg

Regards
DL

Your wrong positions have been pointed out by lots of people and you have never acknowledged your errors.

You just post another non sequitur video and go on your merry way. :laughing:

Without exception.

Just read your entire posting log.

So many accusations without proof to bolster your opinion. Whiny loser.

Just because you cannot follow logic trails does not make what I put a non sequitur.

Regards
DL

As expected from a stone thrower with his head up a God’s ass.

Regards
DL

Read your own stuff :

Does it seem possible that you have never posted anything wrong here?

I am innocent till proven guilty and you have not even showed the evidence.

GFY.

Regards
DL

I ask for you to reflect on your own posts and I get a direct insult. :astonished:

Maybe you should reflect on the appropriateness of your “GFY” suggestion.

Done. It fits and is a good fit although I would not call what I put a suggestion.

Possibly you miss-read my GFY. Good for you is not a suggestion but only a comment.

Regards
DL

If you had meant “Good For You” then you would have written it out. :-"

I have never been nuked, but I don’t believe I am nuke proof. Hopefully I wont have to find out

I believe I’m missing the point of the OP

It is, I thought, fairly clear but it is hard to know when using artistic liberty.

Let me add something that may further your understanding of my views.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYV7KWQ-fY4[/youtube]

Regards
DL

thanks for the video. Still missing the point I think

Right wing loonies, religious or political, should not rule.

Regards
DL

What about left wing loonies?

Much better. :smiley:

Seriously though, when I evaluate who should rule, I use the 80-20 rule.

That is basically eliminating the two 10% ends of the graph of looniness and only choosing from the 80% left in the main body of the graph.

Regards
DL

Maybe what you consider loonie is not what someone else considers loonie. In other words, he/she uses a different ‘graph’.

For sure.

Loonies tend to not know they are loonies.

Regards
DL