Poverty in America

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: Poverty in America

Postby Zero_Sum » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:42 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:
Zero_Sum wrote:
Mr Reasonable wrote:The inevitable destruction of society and/or your own personal grievances with it.

Nope, I was thinking that I have to go to work in a hour and how I need to take a pass in the bathroom. You're horrible at reading people also. 8)

Yeah but you hate work. So that counts as "thinking about a personal grievance". Also, I know that you never stop thinking about the destruction of society, so for you to say that you're not is just a lie. I understand though. You want me to be wrong, and you're not used to having the kind of control that you'd have in a game of someone guessing your thoughts. But don't lie man. You're better than that. I was right and you know it.

While I do think of the destruction of human civilization a lot it is bit of an exaggeration to say that I think about it all the time. :wink: Yes, I do hate work especially working for other people.

You still were incorrect where no matter of misdirection will work.
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum
New World Order Enthusiast

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:46 am

I've literally never been wrong about anything.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Postby Zero_Sum » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:18 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:I've literally never been wrong about anything.

You're wrong in supposedly not being wrong in anything which in the end illustrates your wrongness. :-"
The temple mount will be rebuilt in Jerusalem and all the nations of the world will be ruled from there. All races, cultures, leaders, and nations will come to bow before the new messiah yet to come. All will come to know the chosen of God who refer themselves as Jews. For every Jew there will be a thousand goyim that will be their slaves as it was ordained by God. Every man, woman, and child will convert to Zionism.
Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:16 pm

Wrong.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Dan~ » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:17 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:I've literally never been wrong about anything.

Funny.
I like http://www.accuradio.com , internet radio.
https://dannerz.itch.io/ -- a new and minimal webside now hosting two of my free game projects.
Dan~
ILP Legend

Location: May the loving spirit of papa hitler watch over and bless you all.

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:50 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Wrong.

Yes, you are! :P
Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:48 am

No.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:19 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:No.

Yes!
Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:31 am

Hugely wrong.

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Postby Zero_Sum » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:53 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Hugely wrong.

Yes you are, in a bigly sort of way.
Zero_Sum

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:21 am

covfefe

Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics