Poverty in America

Zero, you don’t wanna be a plumber man. Go and get a history degree and become a twisted high school teacher who tells the truth to the youth.

This coming from somebody that disagrees with everything I believe in is amusing.

Your lack of sincerity is noted.

You’re terrible at reading people.

It’s the internet, what do you expect? Everybody is horrible at reading each other if it isn’t video format.

Not me.

What am I thinking about right now?

The inevitable destruction of society and/or your own personal grievances with it.

Nope, I was thinking that I have to go to work in a hour and how I need to take a pass in the bathroom. You’re horrible at reading people also. :sunglasses:

Yeah but you hate work. So that counts as “thinking about a personal grievance”. Also, I know that you never stop thinking about the destruction of society, so for you to say that you’re not is just a lie. I understand though. You want me to be wrong, and you’re not used to having the kind of control that you’d have in a game of someone guessing your thoughts. But don’t lie man. You’re better than that. I was right and you know it.

While I do think of the destruction of human civilization a lot it is bit of an exaggeration to say that I think about it all the time. :wink: Yes, I do hate work especially working for other people.

You still were incorrect where no matter of misdirection will work.

I’ve literally never been wrong about anything.

You’re wrong in supposedly not being wrong in anything which in the end illustrates your wrongness. :-"

Wrong.

Funny.

Yes, you are! :stuck_out_tongue:

No.

Yes!

Hugely wrong.

Yes you are, in a bigly sort of way.

covfefe