On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Otto_West » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:08 am

Fixed Cross wrote:the Poor White America Party

PWAP

Image
Image
Image (check her out, Joker)
Image
Image


That is a perfect example of stereotypes and ignoring the plight of poor white Americans. Way to stay on topic Fixed Cross. For a moment there I thought you were ignoring the thread subject.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Otto_West » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:10 am

Serendipper wrote:
Otto_West wrote:Life or existence is chaotic and we give it meaning. We plan for our lives and the lives of our descendants, that's it. There is no greater scheme beyond all of that.

If you study Christianity Jesus sought to reform Judaism not abolish it. Christianity is literally reformed Judaism. Jesus never intended to create a new religion, that's a Roman Catholic invention and besides Jews having a hand in creating Christianity so also did a decadent group of Roman emporers. So decadent were these Roman emporers that they utilized Christianity to murder their own Roman pagan counterparts in mass. The only difference between Christianity and Judaism is that Christians believe Jesus is the messiah whereas Jews believe the real messiah has yet to come, that's the only difference. His whole conflict with the Pharisees was because they did not worship or believe as he did. He wanted to convert them under his teachings and they rebelled.

I'm not sure "reform" is a strong enough word. He condemned them to hell:

13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

15 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

16 “Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.’ 17 You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? 18 You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gift on the altar is bound by that oath.’ 19 You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20 Therefore, anyone who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it. 21 And anyone who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it. 22 And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it.

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!

33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?


The reformation that took place was stated best by Paul:

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.


Whatever work you can do will be something you can brag about. Therefore there is nothing you can do to save yourself. That is the reformation: to stop practicing religion!

"Formly you boasted before the guys about how many sins you committed; now you boast before the lord how many virtues you have. Same trap. You've traded chains of iron for chains of gold."

Jesus said, "Whoever seeks to save his life shall lose it." It means if we try to improve ourselves, we'll will only make it worse because the reason we want to be better is the reason we aren't.

There is no way to help ourselves because any act of self improvement will only serve to perpetuate the condition we're already in. Therefore all we can do is have faith and anything we do should be for the purpose of fun and not self-improvement or to win brownie points with god.

The law was fulfilled, completed, finished. Jesus said on the cross, "It is finished." He beat the game. The greatest thing an all-powerful god can do is lay down those powers and allow his enemy to kill him. Obi Wan Kenobi allowed himself to be struck down and became more powerful through Luke. Neo in the Matrix was stuck down and rose again more powerful. The theme is used over and over in pop culture because it's the pinnacle of impressiveness.

Paul said, "All things are lawful for me, but not all things are good for me."

The Jews could not stand this line of thinking because then they would have no power and no prestige. It was imperative to the jews that we have a set of traditions to follow for the purpose of one-upping each other and that is what condemns them to hell or, if you prefer, an eternity of riding the wheel, never to awaken.

The common denominator of christianity, buddhism, hinduism is the fight against the ego. That isn't so with judaism and islam which are centered around works.

Oh, I forgot to thank you for being considerate of my potential religious beliefs. That was nice of you. Maybe you can see now where I am with it... there is no religion.

Concerning the existence of god: whether god exist or not isn't relevant. If there is no god, then there is no purpose to the universe, so whatever, it doesn't matter. If god does exist, then what would an all-powerful god want to do for an eternity? Surely after a few 100,000 years he would tire of impressing himself with tricks, so eventually he would find himself right where you are right now. Either way you look at it, life is a game and meaningless. It just exists for surprise.

We look for surprise all the time. We lay down our powers of control then jump on a roller coaster to be at its whim. We prefer to watch a ball game slowly rather than have someone tell us who won. If a joke has to be explained, it isn't funny because the element of surprise is gone. The only reason I am talking to you is that I don't know what you will say to me. If I knew what you would say, then there would be no point. So surprise me ;)


This is a long reply and we're a bit off topic for the subject of this thread here.

Do you mind copying this post and creating a new thread in the religious section of the forum?
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Serendipper » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:21 am

Otto_West wrote:This is a long reply and we're a bit off topic for the subject of this thread here.

Do you mind copying this post and creating a new thread in the religious section of the forum?

Most of it was quoting. The main idea was to challenge that Jesus merely reformed judaism and to show he actually eliminated it as well as all religious law. We can move it to a new section if you want. I can talk more about it if it were its own subject, but I don't know how much more you have to say. Is it worth it to make the move?
Serendipper
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2178
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:08 am

Otto wrote:

Secondly, poor whites have been put to the back of the bus economically for several decades with racial affirmative action programs which is why we don't see our struggle as being the same to a poor African American or Mexican American.


Which brought to mind a scene from Mississippi Burning, "My Daddy killed that mule, "If you can't be better than a ni***r, who can you be better than?"

https://youtu.be/UlzaBi_QxPw

Hatred of that magnitude cannot be understood.
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2048
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:18 pm

A Shieldmaiden wrote:Otto wrote:

Secondly, poor whites have been put to the back of the bus economically for several decades with racial affirmative action programs which is why we don't see our struggle as being the same to a poor African American or Mexican American.


Which brought to mind a scene from Mississippi Burning, "My Daddy killed that mule, "If you can't be better than a ni***r, who can you be better than?"

https://youtu.be/UlzaBi_QxPw

Hatred of that magnitude cannot be understood.


Do you mean the movie characters or the creators of the movie who projected what the rednecks are thinking?
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:52 am

Is_Yde_opN wrote
Do you mean the movie characters or the creators of the movie who projected what the rednecks are thinking?


Even though one must acknowledge at times this film is murky, it was based loosely on fact, and it does focus on what race politics meant to white people, which was/is a sense of entitlement that whitness often brings. One has only to refer to the history of 'class' which has been firmly implanted in the minds of nearly all of us and made patently clear, when the white cop says "If you can't be better than a ni***r, who can you be better than?". Whether you like it not, "it’s impossible to deny that being born with white skin in America affords people certain unearned privileges in life that people of other skin colors simply are not afforded", writes Gina Crosley-Corcoran who came from the kind of poor that people don’t want to believe still exists in the U S of A, similar to what Otto has described here on this Forum. The example above of the white and black man certainly expresses that no matter how low you can go, the black man is lower and because of this appears to give some emotional succour to the whites.

Mississippi Burning is a film depicting appalling and broadly accurate incidents of racist violence, still in existence today.
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2048
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:56 am

We live in a time where the forced diversity on people is opening their eyes and the lies of the Luegenpresse are becoming increasingly shrill which is why they are falling more and more on deaf ears. But it’s not like the lying was much different for the last decades, it’s just that people lived a more sheltered life and the mass media was in control of propagating their views and lies.
That’s why they have to begin censoring the Internet more directly as they can’t rely on the self-censorship of the people anymore.
Imagining them making a movie about Charlottesville today gives a rough idea about how accurate a movie made 30 or 40 years ago has been.
It’s roughly the same kinds of people on both sides.

They scream muh hate, muh racism as their agenda is for making America and Europe more brown and to destroy the local communities. That filth does probably not even recognise the irony, they have come up with a whole set of wacky theories to justify their anti-White hate.

Muh White privilege, lol. You don’t have to do anything for it so it’s not earned, am I rite? The thing is, you do have to do something for it, the White collectively have to do something for it. If people put a higher trust in White people than at times even in their own races or groups then it’s because it has been paid for collectively by Whites by not abusing that trust given to them. It certainly isn’t extended to them because of the media, academia and corporations teaching people about the virtues of Whites.

The muh White privilege idea is typical for a Jew mind.
When they write a headline saying “Bye, goy” then that’s anti-semitic, anti-Jewish. Well, duh, because it might anger some people and they begin to dislike Jews.
If a Jew abuses the trust people extended to him and it gets out then that’s also anti-semitic because it might have bad repercussions for Jews.
Other people, other groups are here to serve the Jew, that’s a given.
White people are here to atone for all kinds of things, real or imagined, in the past or the present or in the future (Oy vey, another Shoah is imminent!!!), that’s also a given.

Privileged people in a society are not the target of the elite for their “privilege”. That’s the very opposite of being privileged. Being discriminated against because of the floating idea of “White privilege” is the very opposite of being actually privileged.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:02 am

The muh White privilege idea is typical for a Jew mind.


:lol:

You are obsessed with Jews, all your posts inevitably come down to the criticism of Jews and religion.

"Timeo Danaos et dona ferentis"

:lol:

https://youtu.be/jf5TEoo-EY0
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2048
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:38 pm

I'll take the ad hominem reply as not having a good argument, you Jew mind.

As for your video link, I didn't watch it beyond the headline but if it's supposed to prove that the police are more cautious when dealing with Blacks then that's not based on an actual privilege but on the more violent behaviour to be expected from that demographic.
The privilege is granted by the media circus for demanding that people treat different demographics not according to their own experiences with said demographics but to ignore those experiences because they want to put a burden on certain demographics, e.g. Whites.

The reality is that the police are more tiptoeing around Blacks than Whites when compared relative to the criminal activity because there is a privilege being granted to violent Blacks by the muh racism screams in the (((media))). The reality is also that this will lead to resentment among Whites. To end the cycle of resentment it is very important to point out those (((people))) who are creating these kinds of resentments in other people. When people stop listening to them, when they will have understood and moved past them then that is a big step forward.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:38 pm

Eyes wide shut wrote:

I'll take the ad hominem reply as not having a good argument, you Jew mind.


I'll take that as a compliment.

and the remainder of your post....

unsubstantiated waffling.
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2048
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:19 am

Europeans are dwindling in numbers, biologically they are in decline.
The history and ideas of Europeans are under attack and are being replaced as well.
But Europeans are granting themselves too many privileges, says Jew mind.
F***ed up.

We gotta get those poor non-Europeans out of harms way and ship them to a place without Europeans. Get on it.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:01 am

Orwell, "to see what is under one's nose needs a constant struggle." Indeed it does. In the present case, the anti-Semite is under all our noses, and it is well worth the struggle to see him.
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2048
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:29 pm

So this Jew mind struggles so hard to see “anti-semitism”…
Can’t make this shit up.

Why is it that you had to struggle so hard, Jew mind?
You just didn’t want it to be true, am I rite?

For years I called you out on your Jewish privilege and how you needed to atone for your Jewish supremacy yet your Jew mind didn’t understand that I was being anti-Jewish, tsk anti-semite, leave the Palestinians out of this.
Alas, you did not understand that I’m anti-White, I mean, anti-Jewish.
But thankfully I called you Jew (mind) one day and finally it clicked. “This person says I'm Jewish, this is outrageous anti-semitism!”
"Muh discrimination! You’re not supposed to notice!"
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:18 am

Eyes wide shut wrote:
For years I called you out on your Jewish privilege and how you needed to atone for your Jewish supremacy , and


For years the fact that you have a problem with the Jews has been obvious. I recall you as a savage critic of them and for the most part you have been getting away with it! Your mission it seems, is to invoke a forcible suppression on your Forum at least, with your belief they are to blame for everything, and

For years you have used this as a weapon, mainly against those whom you dislike. For you, they are the common enemy of humanity, (KT needs a common enemy to unite it) which has to be fought against in a determined and unwavering manner and at times I must admit, your approach is disturbingly bizarre.

https://youtu.be/ZRXGsPBUV5g


HA!
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2048
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:07 pm

For years... what an understatement, my White privilege theory, I mean, my Jewish privilege theory has been circulating since the 1980s but people were struggling to see it for what it was because as soon as they opposed me I yelled "anti-White" at them. Thankfully the media is systemically anti-Jewish, that's why any opposition could easily be ridiculed.

No chance for you Jew-mind, me and my White supremacist friends rule academia and the media unopposed.
Har-Har-Har !!!

No chance for your "White privilege" attack on us, we are the mighty Empire and you are just a bunch of feeble Rebels.
You are the nerdy Harry Potter while I am the dark lord guy or whoever is the bad guy in that seminal work.

We shall proclaim that it's morally righteous that all non-White countries have to be made White and we will enact policies to facilitate this and if anybody is opposing this then we will call him a Black supremacist, or an Asian xenophobe, or simply anti-White to shut him up.
Of course we will call this all just a natural inevitable process.
We will call him or her anti-White for not wanting to get replaced in his own country.
We will make this into an accepted normalcy, into a moral virtue, we will feed them BS how this is better for humanity.
We shall scream out in pain as we strike them.

Remember it's all a matter of perspective, whatever interpretation comforts you the most.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:36 pm

The hypocrisy on display shows the contempt for non-Jews.

Imagine being the most influential group in the country, by a long shot, while being at the same time only 2% of the population and then go and talk about White privilege because Europeans in the country have a higher reputation for their trustworthiness.

Imagine having the chutzpah, lol, to go out and claim that Whites are racially biased to their own kind and that that would be something which needed to be corrected because muh equality while being the nepotistic elite in the country.

But the Jew-mind does not allow for such observations to be made, because it's anti-Jewish. It's anti-Jewish because Jews might end up falling out of favour in parts of the population and that is not allowed to happen. There is no justification in the world, in the Jew-mind, for people to not want to play that kind of game anymore.
Whites? - Well that's different, here it's fine, because it's totally justified. Anything is justified against them, remember, they are evil*.


*Of course not all Whites are evil, those Whites who cheer or are at least content with the displacement and disempowerment of Whites are good Whites.
Excuse me for almost painting with a too broad of a brush here.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Arminius » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:12 pm

Otto_West wrote:
Serendipper wrote:
Otto_West wrote:For me there is no universal design or objective to all of life. From there it is rather easy to deduce that there is no god. Of course for those that believe in god this kind of thought comes off horrific.

It's not horrific, it's essential. If the goal is a surprise, then why plan anything?

Well, it's because Jews created Christianity. That's one of many problems with Christianity that I have.

They created it? I thought they tried to destroy it by crucifying jesus, but it backfired and made him a martyr.

I have to step away for a bit to get some things done, but I'm anxious to continue this when I return. Good stuff!

Life or existence is chaotic and we give it meaning. We plan for our lives and the lives of our descendants, that's it. There is no greater scheme beyond all of that.

If you study Christianity Jesus sought to reform Judaism not abolish it. Christianity is literally reformed Judaism. Jesus never intended to create a new religion, that's a Roman Catholic invention and besides Jews having a hand in creating Christianity so also did a decadent group of Roman emporers. So decadent were these Roman emporers that they utilized Christianity to murder their own Roman pagan counterparts in mass. The only difference between Christianity and Judaism is that Christians believe Jesus is the messiah whereas Jews believe the real messiah has yet to come, that's the only difference. His whole conflict with the Pharisees was because they did not worship or believe as he did. He wanted to convert them under his teachings and they rebelled.

The so-called "monotheistic religions" are religions of the desert, namely: of the desert of the Arabian peninsula. So this religions do not fit Europe, especially not fit the colder climate zones of Europe.

Climate zones:

Image Image

The "colder climate zones" I was talking about (see above): 1, 2, 3 (or: I, II, III).
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:20 pm

Eyes Wide Shut wrote:

No chance for your "White privilege" attack on us, we are the mighty Empire and you are just a bunch of feeble Rebels.
You are the nerdy Harry Potter while I am the dark lord guy or whoever is the bad guy in that seminal work.


HA! you obviously have not read Harry Potter.

"Throughout all seven novels, a big topic of discussion is Harry’s destiny as “the Chosen One.” He’s the only person in history to be attacked by Lord Voldemort (the head bad guy) and survive, so Harry is famous pretty much from day one. By the end of the last book, Harry is acutely aware of his destiny as the Chosen One, recognizing that it he is the one who has to fight Voldemort. After all, it was prophesied, he is the chosen one, and somebody has to stand up to the evil wizard. Might as well be him, right?"

"Bless his little heart” :mrgreen:
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2048
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:05 pm



This video may contain anti-Jewish messages.
Remember, it doesn't matter if it's true or not, whether it's a fair representation or not.
If it may not be good for Jews then it's anti-Jewish.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:50 pm

A liberal does not see the same reality that a conservative does. The two groups could view the same scene, newspaper article, legal document and have completely different interpretations.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7301
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:49 pm



It's no accident to have smarmy, smirky people in managerial positions. The objective is to weaken European power and to do this it helps to have those kinds of people in managerial positions. It destroys social group cohesion.
While in earlier times the angle of attack was to stoke resentment among the working class against the elite of its time to replace said elite, today it’s about destroying social cohesion within the group at large.

This cannot be corrected with any form of argumentation. Effectively smarmy smirky people who are this by nature have to leave managerial positions to strengthen social group cohesion.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Alf » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:42 pm

Is_Yde_opN wrote:

It's no accident to have smarmy, smirky people in managerial positions. The objective is to weaken European power and to do this it helps to have those kinds of people in managerial positions. It destroys social group cohesion.
While in earlier times the angle of attack was to stoke resentment among the working class against the elite of its time to replace said elite, today it’s about destroying social cohesion within the group at large.

This cannot be corrected with any form of argumentation. Effectively smarmy smirky people who are this by nature have to leave managerial positions to strengthen social group cohesion.

Unfortunately, this is true.
User avatar
Alf
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Arminius » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:39 pm

But it is also true that the Occident is declining. There is a demographic aspect too.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Alf » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:50 pm

Arminius wrote:But it is also true that the Occident is declining. There is a demographic aspect too.

Do you mean that there are two reasons for those "smarmy, smirky people in managerial positions" and for the "objective ... to weaken European power"?
User avatar
Alf
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:07 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Arminius » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:35 pm

Alf wrote:
Arminius wrote:But it is also true that the Occident is declining. There is a demographic aspect too.

Do you mean that there are two reasons for those "smarmy, smirky people in managerial positions" and for the "objective ... to weaken European power"?

There is one main reason, all others are subordinated to it. This one main reason is the decline of the West (cp. Spengler). The negative demographic development, the said "smarmy, smirky people in managerial positions“, the said "objective ... to weaken European power“ are some examples for the consequences of the decline of the West. The weaker you are, the more blackmailable you are. Those who decide to weaken European power (thus: German power) are mostly Europeans or at least of European origin.

Arminius wrote:And we know that all the immigration to Europe is kicked off and organited by the USA as the main state vassal of the globalists and by certain non-governmental organizations as the main non-state vassals of the globalists.

The enemy is Germany (again; two world wars are obviously not enough; cf.: "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam“ - Cato the Elder), regardless whether it is a member of the same military alliance or not. They try to weaken Germany and to drive a wedge between Germany and the other EU members. The EU itself is such a wedge. The Euro too. They want the German wealth, the German money, the Germoney. This war is a huge economical war and the globalists and their US politicians do not care about the fact that Germany is a member of the NATO. Quite the contrary: Germany and Russia as a possible alliance has always been being the globalists' and their US politicians' fear, at least according to George Friedman:

- http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=geo ... ORM=VRDGAR .
Note the title: "Stratfor: The US Main Interest is to Stop Alliance Between Russia and Germany". To STOP? To stop WHAT? An "Alliance Between Russia and Germany"? There is not such an "alliance"! There is only the absolutely unfounded "fear" of it!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And by the way:
It would be very much more understandable if the Germans had the fear of an alliance between USA and Russia! There was such an alliance in both the first and the second world war!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Again:
Remember what Cato the Elder (234-149) said before the third Punic war (149-146): "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam“ ("Besides, I am of the opinion that Carthage must be destroyed"). There was no real "reason", no "alliance", but only the Romans' absolutely unfounded "fear" of Carthage!

And then (146 B.C.):
Image

See also: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=187215&p=2591075#p2591075 .

    Europeans would resist this development, if they were politically unified. But they are not politically unified. The more "EU" and "Euro" they get, the less politically unified they are. There are too many powerful people who want to weaken Europe. So the political unification of Europe will probably never happen.

    What will happen in Europe is a WAR in order to weaken Europe (thus: Germany). This was the result of the both world wars too. Each result led to more European weakness.

      Greetings from Carthage:

      Image
      Last edited by Arminius on Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
      Image
      User avatar
      Arminius
      ILP Legend
       
      Posts: 5732
      Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
      Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

      PreviousNext

      Return to Society, Government, and Economics



      Who is online

      Users browsing this forum: No registered users