On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:45 am

There has been a great deal of interest in poor white America by liberals who they blame helped Donald Trump get elected. As a rare educated poor white American myself who is also not a Trump supporter I would like to opine on this as a white American who has been all too familiar with poverty his entire life where I would like to dispel some myths regarding our plight.

First off, it is a myth that the most wealthy of Americans are white Europeans, this hasn't been the case for almost a hundred years now. Actually the most wealthy of Americans are Ashkenazi Jews who don't identify themselves racially as being white or even culturally European. Also, other racial or ethnic groups mainly through foreign immigration have more wealth accumulated than even the most traditionally white very wealthy Americans do. There are public statistics for this and are not hard to find with an internet search engine. White Americans in no way constitutes the most wealthy in the United States and for whatever reason get lumped up with Ashkenazi Jews. What an interesting subject it would be if people started talking about the disproportionate amount of wealth accumulated by Ashkenazi or Hasidic Jews. Public discourse would change dramatically in this country but I don't foresee this being the forefront of national discourse any time soon for obvious reasons.

Secondly, poor whites have been put to the back of the bus economically for several decades with racial affirmative action programs which is why we don't see our struggle as being the same to a poor African American or Mexican American. As long as this sort of government intervening protectionism of so called minorities exist at our collective expense (demise) poor white America will remain suspicious of everything and everyone. Poor white America has no friends or allies where we are left to fend for ourselves the most part. So no, poor African Americans and Mexicans are not our allies where they can't even comprehend our struggle as the most ignored or reviled class of America. There is nothing more hated or despised in the United States than poor white people. We are given a free pass at every turn to mock, ridicule, and ignore by everybody which probably explains the low mortality rate of poor white Americans especially given latest drug usage epidemics. You put one and two together where it isn't fucking rocket science to comprehend. When concerning about helping poor low income America everybody always talks about black or hispanic social issues but when the poor white population comes to the fray there is only dead silence to be heard everywhere. Nobody wants to talk about it and nobody cares.

Now, is it stupidity that most of poor white America votes for the zionist neoconservative republican party that just like the democrats only represent the interests of corporate Wallstreet? Yes, it is! I'll be the first to admit that it is what a majority of those within the same socio economic ladder as I am are not intelligent enough to see it for themselves. As a poor white American I've become so disillusioned to the point I don't even believe in voting anymore. It is an ongoing tragedy that few like myself are forced to contend with in silence. The political elite in this country learned long ago that to control the underlings of the white population you first prey upon them with religion, duty, easy money, and patriotism of which a majority of white people are proned towards. It is one of the reasons why people of poor white America have become mindless drones of zionist crony capitalism today which has been a successful social engineering exploit of theirs for the course of almost an entire century. It is why a very zionist neoconservative like Donald Trump was elected by this particular demographic very easily.

I have no illusions that Donald Trump doesn't give a fuck about poor white America whatsoever. I know this all too well.

I'm always amused that liberals, socialists, and marxists are perplexed by poor white people given the fact they never make any attempt to understand us as a demographic or class of people. If you don't try to communicate with us, what exactly do you expect? From what I can see all your assumptions about us are all terribly inept, laughable, or fool hardy.

Have any of you really tried reaching out to the most intelligent of us to see what our beliefs or perceptions are on things? No, I didn't think so either!
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:52 am

On Donald Trump's wall from the perspective of a poor white American,

I have already stated elsewhere that I highly doubt Donald Trump will live up to his campaign promises of building a wall on the American Mexican border. It's just not going to happen despite people wishing or wanting it to happen. Let's talk about why poor white America supports it even if we were duped into believing it will happen by a known zionist neoconservative president that won't live up to his campaign promises. (Intentionally might I add also)

First off, imagine you're a poor white American whose wages and living standards have been decimated since the 1970's and where your own cities or communities have been taken over by hordes of Mexicans that are only increasing your economic decline into the abyss even further.

These same Mexicans pose to turn you into the new racial and cultural minority within the next fifty years.

Of course you're going to want to build a wall and limit immigration! What's worse is that as a poor white American you're faced with foreign population replacement, job automation, and corporate job outsourcing. Basically if you're a poor white American in terms of economic class warfare you're surrounded on a three front war that seeks to eradicate you. This explains the misery, despair, and anger of poor white America. This three front economic class warfare waged on the white working class is basically overkill and shows you the position of those who control things are in having no remorse for their actions in who they destroy. I'm not sure of any other way to explain this beyond that.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Serendipper » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:31 am

Otto_West wrote:First off, it is a myth that the most wealthy of Americans are white Europeans, this hasn't been the case for almost a hundred years now. Actually the most wealthy of Americans are Ashkenazi Jews who don't identify themselves racially as being white or even culturally European. Also, other racial or ethnic groups mainly through foreign immigration have more wealth accumulated than even the most traditionally white very wealthy Americans do. There are public statistics for this and are not hard to find with an internet search engine. White Americans in no way constitutes the most wealthy in the United States and for whatever reason get lumped up with Ashkenazi Jews. What an interesting subject it would be if people started talking about the disproportionate amount of wealth accumulated by Ashkenazi or Hasidic Jews. Public discourse would change dramatically in this country but I don't foresee this being the forefront of national discourse any time soon for obvious reasons.

I can believe that. The Ashkenazi are smarter (verbally) and they stick together (racist). They control the media, hollywood, banking, and probably universities and may be overrepresented in science as well. Once in control, they will only hire their own kind. The poor whites are too busy saving up for a new tattoo to showcase on facebook.
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats." Howard Aiken
Serendipper
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:37 am

Serendipper wrote:
Otto_West wrote:First off, it is a myth that the most wealthy of Americans are white Europeans, this hasn't been the case for almost a hundred years now. Actually the most wealthy of Americans are Ashkenazi Jews who don't identify themselves racially as being white or even culturally European. Also, other racial or ethnic groups mainly through foreign immigration have more wealth accumulated than even the most traditionally white very wealthy Americans do. There are public statistics for this and are not hard to find with an internet search engine. White Americans in no way constitutes the most wealthy in the United States and for whatever reason get lumped up with Ashkenazi Jews. What an interesting subject it would be if people started talking about the disproportionate amount of wealth accumulated by Ashkenazi or Hasidic Jews. Public discourse would change dramatically in this country but I don't foresee this being the forefront of national discourse any time soon for obvious reasons.

I can believe that. The Ashkenazi are smarter (verbally) and they stick together (racist). They control the media, hollywood, banking, and probably universities and may be overrepresented in science as well. Once in control, they will only hire their own kind. The poor whites are too busy saving up for a new tattoo to showcase on facebook.


The problem is they look similar in appearance that they get confused for white Europeans. It is from them where all wealth is controlled not white Europeans but of course being that our opposition is Jewish controlled that confusion is intentional. It's much easier to blame all the world's problems on white Europeans or whiteness than the Jewish elephant in the room. The Ashkenazi Jews are the real minority of people that control and horde wealth in nations of the western sphere of influence. (Them and their various collaborators.)
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Serendipper » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:22 am

Otto_West wrote:
Serendipper wrote:
Otto_West wrote:First off, it is a myth that the most wealthy of Americans are white Europeans, this hasn't been the case for almost a hundred years now. Actually the most wealthy of Americans are Ashkenazi Jews who don't identify themselves racially as being white or even culturally European. Also, other racial or ethnic groups mainly through foreign immigration have more wealth accumulated than even the most traditionally white very wealthy Americans do. There are public statistics for this and are not hard to find with an internet search engine. White Americans in no way constitutes the most wealthy in the United States and for whatever reason get lumped up with Ashkenazi Jews. What an interesting subject it would be if people started talking about the disproportionate amount of wealth accumulated by Ashkenazi or Hasidic Jews. Public discourse would change dramatically in this country but I don't foresee this being the forefront of national discourse any time soon for obvious reasons.

I can believe that. The Ashkenazi are smarter (verbally) and they stick together (racist). They control the media, hollywood, banking, and probably universities and may be overrepresented in science as well. Once in control, they will only hire their own kind. The poor whites are too busy saving up for a new tattoo to showcase on facebook.


The problem is they look similar in appearance that they get confused for white Europeans. It is from them where all wealth is controlled not white Europeans but of course being that our opposition is Jewish controlled that confusion is intentional. It's much easier to blame all the world's problems on white Europeans or whiteness than the Jewish elephant in the room. The Ashkenazi Jews are the real minority of people that control and horde wealth in nations of the western sphere of influence. (Them and their various collaborators.)

Yeah you nailed it. I don't see what to do about it though. Ashkenazi are blue-eyed and sometimes even blond. Do you ever watch Brother Nathanael?
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats." Howard Aiken
Serendipper
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:25 am

Serendipper wrote:Yeah you nailed it. I don't see what to do about it though. Ashkenazi are blue-eyed and sometimes even blond. Do you ever watch Brother Nathanael?


Yes, I've seen some of his videos. Yeah that's the problem, they like to associate with white Europeans when it offers them camouflage from their own activities and then also distance themselves away when it no longer serves them an advantage.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Serendipper » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:03 am

Otto_West wrote:
Serendipper wrote:Yeah you nailed it. I don't see what to do about it though. Ashkenazi are blue-eyed and sometimes even blond. Do you ever watch Brother Nathanael?


Yes, I've seen some of his videos. Yeah that's the problem, they like to associate with white Europeans when it offers them camouflage from their own activities and then also distance themselves away when it no longer serves them an advantage.

Ok, if we've both watched the same BN videos, then we're both aware how they preserve their own interests of racial and religious bias while endorsing the perversion of those of others. They preach equality, but they aren't egalitarian. They preach tolerance for homosexuals, but wouldn't tolerate it for themselves. Etc, etc. In that light, it sure seems a well-contrived conspiracy to eliminate the christians. Whether it's a conspiracy or side-effect, it seems to be working. They have control of corporate power and government while also playing the victim card. There's no battling that beast.
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats." Howard Aiken
Serendipper
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby A Shieldmaiden » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:25 am

Otto wrote:

First off, imagine you're a poor white American whose wages and living standards have been decimated since the 1970's and where your own cities or communities have been taken over by hordes of Mexicans that are only increasing your economic decline into the abyss even further.

These same Mexicans pose to turn you into the new racial and cultural minority within the next fifty years.


More importantly, these same Mexicans are predominantly Catholic. This is why Rome will never allow "a wall" to be built.
The man that walks his own road, walks alone

Old Norse Proverb
User avatar
A Shieldmaiden
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:17 am

Serendipper wrote:
Otto_West wrote:
Serendipper wrote:Yeah you nailed it. I don't see what to do about it though. Ashkenazi are blue-eyed and sometimes even blond. Do you ever watch Brother Nathanael?


Yes, I've seen some of his videos. Yeah that's the problem, they like to associate with white Europeans when it offers them camouflage from their own activities and then also distance themselves away when it no longer serves them an advantage.

Ok, if we've both watched the same BN videos, then we're both aware how they preserve their own interests of racial and religious bias while endorsing the perversion of those of others. They preach equality, but they aren't egalitarian. They preach tolerance for homosexuals, but wouldn't tolerate it for themselves. Etc, etc. In that light, it sure seems a well-contrived conspiracy to eliminate the christians. Whether it's a conspiracy or side-effect, it seems to be working. They have control of corporate power and government while also playing the victim card. There's no battling that beast.


I'm not a christian as I am an atheist however with that being said their beliefs of the moshiach is certainly at odds with the christian belief in the second coming of christ as I am familiar with it all having studied it. Most people are not familiar with this religious conflict or contradiction between christianity and judaism.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:24 am

A Shieldmaiden wrote:Otto wrote:

First off, imagine you're a poor white American whose wages and living standards have been decimated since the 1970's and where your own cities or communities have been taken over by hordes of Mexicans that are only increasing your economic decline into the abyss even further.

These same Mexicans pose to turn you into the new racial and cultural minority within the next fifty years.


More importantly, these same Mexicans are predominantly Catholic. This is why Rome will never allow "a wall" to be built.

Yes, it's interesting that the current pope is a marxist jesuit with a history.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Serendipper » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:47 pm

Otto_West wrote:I'm not a christian as I am an atheist however with that being said their beliefs of the moshiach is certainly at odds with the christian belief in the second coming of christ as I am familiar with it all having studied it. Most people are not familiar with this religious conflict or contradiction between christianity and judaism.

Well, most christians aren't christian, but I was merely using the word as shorthand for white european. Essentially, that seems to be what the war is: Jews vs Christians and I think atheism is furthering the cause of the jews because many of the jews are indeed atheists. That's what BN is on about.

The nuclear family represents the christian narrative in shunning homosexuality and sexual perversion in general in order to maintain a proper family unit that strengthens the race. Undermining the christian moral therefore undermines the strength of the race since homos don't produce children and neither do empowered women. Breaking down the family is essential to winning the war and convincing folks there is no god certainly helps accomplish that by removing any restraints from being perverted, not marrying, getting divorce and whatever-else that furthers the goal of less reproduction and more fatherless children who are strongly correlated to crime.
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats." Howard Aiken
Serendipper
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:52 pm

Serendipper wrote:
Otto_West wrote:I'm not a christian as I am an atheist however with that being said their beliefs of the moshiach is certainly at odds with the christian belief in the second coming of christ as I am familiar with it all having studied it. Most people are not familiar with this religious conflict or contradiction between christianity and judaism.

Well, most christians aren't christian, but I was merely using the word as shorthand for white european. Essentially, that seems to be what the war is: Jews vs Christians and I think atheism is furthering the cause of the jews because many of the jews are indeed atheists. That's what BN is on about.

The nuclear family represents the christian narrative in shunning homosexuality and sexual perversion in general in order to maintain a proper family unit that strengthens the race. Undermining the christian moral therefore undermines the strength of the race since homos don't produce children and neither do empowered women. Breaking down the family is essential to winning the war and convincing folks there is no god certainly helps accomplish that by removing any restraints from being perverted, not marrying, getting divorce and whatever-else that furthers the goal of less reproduction and more fatherless children who are strongly correlated to crime.


I am an atheist where I don't even get a long with most other atheists. Most atheists go towards socialism because they've supplemented the power of the state with god. I admit a lot of atheists can be conceited or arrogant.

Then there's naturally skeptical atheists like me (an atheist minority) that reject mostly everything including the power of the state. Also, as an atheist I'm pro family values.

Depends on the Jew as I have brushed shoulders with them, unorthodox Jews are very atheistic in that they give lip service to Judaism just to enjoy its group advantages however Orthodox Jews on the other hand believe in literal religious interpretation of everything they do.

(They're also binge drinking alcoholics at least the ones I interacted with.)

One of my old workplaces I had to deal with an orthodox Jewish community for almost three years as the business I worked for primarily made most of its money from them. Was very eye opening and for the most part they mock Christianity often. Christians have no idea!

I personally have disdain for all Abrahamic religions. I care not for Christianity, Judaism, or Islam. For me all three religions are a plague on western civilization and the world. I really hate semitic morality, values, ethics, and authority of all kinds. Semitic morality is slave morality, doesn't matter if it is Christianity, Judaism, or Islam.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:45 pm

Serendipper, if you're a Christian you'll have to forgive my bluntness as I make it no secret of my disdain for Christianity, however I am not going to tell you to stop being Christian or anything. That would be an exercise in futility. That would be just stupid, if you want you can debate me or converse with me about that. I noticed that you ran off after my last post.

I meant no hard feelings and you probably took that as an insult given your embraced worldview. You of course must realize that not everybody shares your religious convictions.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Serendipper » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:11 pm

Otto_West wrote:Then there's naturally skeptical atheists like me (an atheist minority) that reject mostly everything including the power of the state. Also, as an atheist I'm pro family values.

Are you sure you're not agnostic?

Depends on the Jew as I have brushed shoulders with them, unorthodox Jews are very atheistic in that they give lip service to Judaism just to enjoy its group advantages however Orthodox Jews on the other hand believe in literal religious interpretation of everything they do.

I definitely get what you mean in that works-centered religions where they pay lip-service are not real theistic religions, but there are outright atheistic jews as well.

To be sure, When asked, “What is your present religion, if any?” virtually all Israeli Jews say they are Jewish – and almost none say they have no religion – even though roughly half describe themselves as secular and one-in-five do not believe in God. http://www.pewforum.org/2016/03/08/isra ... d-society/

One of my old workplaces I had to deal with an orthodox Jewish community for almost three years as the business I worked for primarily made most of its money from them. Was very eye opening and for the most part they mock Christianity often. Christians have no idea!

Yes, it's a 2000yr old war. BN has indicated that the pharisee jews, who persist to this day as Talmudic jews, are, by definition, anti-christ. He uses the example of Sarah Silverman on stage saying she would gladly crucify christ again to drive home his point.

I personally have disdain for all Abrahamic religions. I care not for Christianity, Judaism, or Islam. For me all three religions are a plague on western civilization and the world. I really hate semitic morality, values, ethics, and authority of all kinds. Semitic morality is slave morality, doesn't matter if it is Christianity, Judaism, or Islam.

So you don't think atheism facilitates the destruction of the european ethnicity? Does atheism strengthen the european race? If so, by what means?
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats." Howard Aiken
Serendipper
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:17 pm

Atheism is an ancient Greek tradition going back to classical skepticism in philosophy moreover we atheists don't want to be invaded by Islam just like Christians because the only thing Muslims despise more than Christians or Jews are atheists. Under sharia law the punishment for atheism is death. No, I'm not an agnostic. Literally in my belief god is not even a possibility. Just like christians there are a variety of culturally and racially aware atheists. There are even pro family atheists like myself.

There is no inherent contradiction of a person being atheist yet at the same time being culturally and racially aware that upholds pro family values. One doesn't need to believe in god for this to manifest.

Many like to falsely align atheists with leftist politics or marxists but this simply isn't true of all of us.(Although I do understand how a majority could be thought as that.) As an atheist I'm more sympathetic with European indigenous pagan beliefs even though I am not a pagan myself. Certainly out of concern for mere cultural aesthetics historical European paganism I view as being far superior to that of Christianity. I'm like a modern day atheistic Julian Apostate.

Yes, I've heard Jews call Jesus a bastard son of a whore in conversations. Christians are terribly naive understanding the so called chosenites.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Serendipper » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:30 pm

Otto_West wrote:Serendipper, if you're a Christian you'll have to forgive my bluntness as I make it no secret of my disdain for Christianity, however I am not going to tell you to stop being Christian or anything. That would be an exercise in futility. That would be just stupid, if you want you can debate me or converse with me about that. I noticed that you ran off after my last post.

I meant no hard feelings and you probably took that as an insult given your embraced worldview. You of course must realize that not everybody shares your religious convictions.

Oh no, you're cool. I lean theist and I'm currently studying eastern religions looking for parallels with christianity. I'm not sure I accept the mainstream interpretation of the bible, but it doesn't matter. It's all a game and whatever you choose to believe is just how you choose to play the game, so you won't offend me by bashing religions. I'm just looking at the good of society in the context of religion merely for something to do and not that it really makes a difference because, to me and how I believe right now, reality isn't real anyway; I just like puzzles.

The hindu/buddhist belief is that all life is god playing the "persona" or wearing the mask of who they are in this world as a means of some sort of surprise because being an all-knowing and eternally existing being sucks. Jesus realized that, beat the game, but decided to die anyway in an effort to get the Word out. Or something like that. Honestly, I'm not entirely clear yet.

Anyway, you're cool. Carry on!
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats." Howard Aiken
Serendipper
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Serendipper » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:38 pm

Otto_West wrote:Literally in my belief god is not even a possibility.

How do you figure all of this came about? How is god not even a possibility? I mean, we could show how the universe came about without needing a god, but then how do we show a god could not be a hands-off observer? How can we be absolutely sure?

There is no inherent contradiction of a person being atheist yet at the same time being culturally and racially aware that upholds pro family values. One doesn't need to believe in god for this to manifest.

Sure, but not everyone is as smart as you. That's the thing.

Many like to falsely align atheists with leftist politics or marxists but this simply isn't true of all of us.

Probably because of the christian right.

Yes, I've heard Jews call Jesus a bastard son of a whore in conversations. Christians are terribly naive understanding the so called chosenites.

Yes, I don't understand the love affair christians have with the chosen people.
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats." Howard Aiken
Serendipper
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:41 pm

Serendipper wrote:
Otto_West wrote:Serendipper, if you're a Christian you'll have to forgive my bluntness as I make it no secret of my disdain for Christianity, however I am not going to tell you to stop being Christian or anything. That would be an exercise in futility. That would be just stupid, if you want you can debate me or converse with me about that. I noticed that you ran off after my last post.

I meant no hard feelings and you probably took that as an insult given your embraced worldview. You of course must realize that not everybody shares your religious convictions.

Oh no, you're cool. I lean theist and I'm currently studying eastern religions looking for parallels with christianity. I'm not sure I accept the mainstream interpretation of the bible, but it doesn't matter. It's all a game and whatever you choose to believe is just how you choose to play the game, so you won't offend me by bashing religions. I'm just looking at the good of society in the context of religion merely for something to do and not that it really makes a difference because, to me and how I believe right now, reality isn't real anyway; I just like puzzles.

The hindu/buddhist belief is that all life is god playing the "persona" or wearing the mask of who they are in this world as a means of some sort of surprise because being an all-knowing and eternally existing being sucks. Jesus realized that, beat the game, but decided to die anyway in an effort to get the Word out. Or something like that. Honestly, I'm not entirely clear yet.

Anyway, you're cool. Carry on!


As it always comes to most people's surprise I studied world religions first before becoming an atheist. Eastern religions are interesting to study but lack individualism.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:46 pm

Serendipper wrote:
Otto_West wrote:Literally in my belief god is not even a possibility.

How do you figure all of this came about? How is god not even a possibility? I mean, we could show how the universe came about without needing a god, but then how do we show a god could not be a hands-off observer? How can we be absolutely sure?

There is no inherent contradiction of a person being atheist yet at the same time being culturally and racially aware that upholds pro family values. One doesn't need to believe in god for this to manifest.

Sure, but not everyone is as smart as you. That's the thing.

Many like to falsely align atheists with leftist politics or marxists but this simply isn't true of all of us.

Probably because of the christian right.

Yes, I've heard Jews call Jesus a bastard son of a whore in conversations. Christians are terribly naive understanding the so called chosenites.

Yes, I don't understand the love affair christians have with the chosen people.


For me there is no universal design or objective to all of life. From there it is rather easy to deduce that there is no god. Of course for those that believe in god this kind of thought comes off horrific.

Yes, you're speaking of a lack of social cohesion appeal to atheism but as an atheist I believe with understanding that could be rectified. Yes, we atheists certainly don't have a very good reputation with the christian right.

Well, it's because Jews created Christianity. That's one of many problems with Christianity that I have.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Serendipper » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:51 pm

Otto_West wrote:For me there is no universal design or objective to all of life. From there it is rather easy to deduce that there is no god. Of course for those that believe in god this kind of thought comes off horrific.

It's not horrific, it's essential. If the goal is a surprise, then why plan anything?

Well, it's because Jews created Christianity. That's one of many problems with Christianity that I have.

They created it? I thought they tried to destroy it by crucifying jesus, but it backfired and made him a martyr.

I have to step away for a bit to get some things done, but I'm anxious to continue this when I return. Good stuff!
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats." Howard Aiken
Serendipper
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:03 pm

Serendipper wrote:
Otto_West wrote:For me there is no universal design or objective to all of life. From there it is rather easy to deduce that there is no god. Of course for those that believe in god this kind of thought comes off horrific.

It's not horrific, it's essential. If the goal is a surprise, then why plan anything?

Well, it's because Jews created Christianity. That's one of many problems with Christianity that I have.

They created it? I thought they tried to destroy it by crucifying jesus, but it backfired and made him a martyr.

I have to step away for a bit to get some things done, but I'm anxious to continue this when I return. Good stuff!

Life or existence is chaotic and we give it meaning. We plan for our lives and the lives of our descendants, that's it. There is no greater scheme beyond all of that.

If you study Christianity Jesus sought to reform Judaism not abolish it. Christianity is literally reformed Judaism. Jesus never intended to create a new religion, that's a Roman Catholic invention and besides Jews having a hand in creating Christianity so also did a decadent group of Roman emporers. So decadent were these Roman emporers that they utilized Christianity to murder their own Roman pagan counterparts in mass. The only difference between Christianity and Judaism is that Christians believe Jesus is the messiah whereas Jews believe the real messiah has yet to come, that's the only difference. His whole conflict with the Pharisees was because they did not worship or believe as he did. He wanted to convert them under his teachings and they rebelled.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Serendipper » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:53 pm

Otto_West wrote:Life or existence is chaotic and we give it meaning. We plan for our lives and the lives of our descendants, that's it. There is no greater scheme beyond all of that.

If you study Christianity Jesus sought to reform Judaism not abolish it. Christianity is literally reformed Judaism. Jesus never intended to create a new religion, that's a Roman Catholic invention and besides Jews having a hand in creating Christianity so also did a decadent group of Roman emporers. So decadent were these Roman emporers that they utilized Christianity to murder their own Roman pagan counterparts in mass. The only difference between Christianity and Judaism is that Christians believe Jesus is the messiah whereas Jews believe the real messiah has yet to come, that's the only difference. His whole conflict with the Pharisees was because they did not worship or believe as he did. He wanted to convert them under his teachings and they rebelled.

I'm not sure "reform" is a strong enough word. He condemned them to hell:

13 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

15 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

16 “Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.’ 17 You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? 18 You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gift on the altar is bound by that oath.’ 19 You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20 Therefore, anyone who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it. 21 And anyone who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it. 22 And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it.

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

25 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

27 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.

29 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. 32 Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!

33 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?


The reformation that took place was stated best by Paul:

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.


Whatever work you can do will be something you can brag about. Therefore there is nothing you can do to save yourself. That is the reformation: to stop practicing religion!

"Formly you boasted before the guys about how many sins you committed; now you boast before the lord how many virtues you have. Same trap. You've traded chains of iron for chains of gold."

Jesus said, "Whoever seeks to save his life shall lose it." It means if we try to improve ourselves, we'll will only make it worse because the reason we want to be better is the reason we aren't.

There is no way to help ourselves because any act of self improvement will only serve to perpetuate the condition we're already in. Therefore all we can do is have faith and anything we do should be for the purpose of fun and not self-improvement or to win brownie points with god.

The law was fulfilled, completed, finished. Jesus said on the cross, "It is finished." He beat the game. The greatest thing an all-powerful god can do is lay down those powers and allow his enemy to kill him. Obi Wan Kenobi allowed himself to be struck down and became more powerful through Luke. Neo in the Matrix was stuck down and rose again more powerful. The theme is used over and over in pop culture because it's the pinnacle of impressiveness.

Paul said, "All things are lawful for me, but not all things are good for me."

The Jews could not stand this line of thinking because then they would have no power and no prestige. It was imperative to the jews that we have a set of traditions to follow for the purpose of one-upping each other and that is what condemns them to hell or, if you prefer, an eternity of riding the wheel, never to awaken.

The common denominator of christianity, buddhism, hinduism is the fight against the ego. That isn't so with judaism and islam which are centered around works.

Oh, I forgot to thank you for being considerate of my potential religious beliefs. That was nice of you. Maybe you can see now where I am with it... there is no religion.

Concerning the existence of god: whether god exist or not isn't relevant. If there is no god, then there is no purpose to the universe, so whatever, it doesn't matter. If god does exist, then what would an all-powerful god want to do for an eternity? Surely after a few 100,000 years he would tire of impressing himself with tricks, so eventually he would find himself right where you are right now. Either way you look at it, life is a game and meaningless. It just exists for surprise.

We look for surprise all the time. We lay down our powers of control then jump on a roller coaster to be at its whim. We prefer to watch a ball game slowly rather than have someone tell us who won. If a joke has to be explained, it isn't funny because the element of surprise is gone. The only reason I am talking to you is that I don't know what you will say to me. If I knew what you would say, then there would be no point. So surprise me ;)
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats." Howard Aiken
Serendipper
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:37 pm

Serendipper wrote:
Otto_West wrote:First off, it is a myth that the most wealthy of Americans are white Europeans, this hasn't been the case for almost a hundred years now. Actually the most wealthy of Americans are Ashkenazi Jews who don't identify themselves racially as being white or even culturally European. Also, other racial or ethnic groups mainly through foreign immigration have more wealth accumulated than even the most traditionally white very wealthy Americans do. There are public statistics for this and are not hard to find with an internet search engine. White Americans in no way constitutes the most wealthy in the United States and for whatever reason get lumped up with Ashkenazi Jews. What an interesting subject it would be if people started talking about the disproportionate amount of wealth accumulated by Ashkenazi or Hasidic Jews. Public discourse would change dramatically in this country but I don't foresee this being the forefront of national discourse any time soon for obvious reasons.

I can believe that. The Ashkenazi are smarter (verbally) and they stick together (racist). They control the media, hollywood, banking, and probably universities and may be overrepresented in science as well. Once in control, they will only hire their own kind. The poor whites are too busy saving up for a new tattoo to showcase on facebook.

Heartbreaking. Very beautiful.
Joker, we can crowdfund your tattoo. As long as it is a swastika.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides

Image
see it now?

Thunderbolt steers all things.
- Heraclitus
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 6695
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Fixed Cross » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:43 pm

the Poor White America Party

PWAP

Image
Image
Image (check her out, Joker)
Image
Image
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides

Image
see it now?

Thunderbolt steers all things.
- Heraclitus
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 6695
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am

Re: On Poor White America Versus Liberal Misunderstandings.

Postby Otto_West » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:06 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Serendipper wrote:
Otto_West wrote:First off, it is a myth that the most wealthy of Americans are white Europeans, this hasn't been the case for almost a hundred years now. Actually the most wealthy of Americans are Ashkenazi Jews who don't identify themselves racially as being white or even culturally European. Also, other racial or ethnic groups mainly through foreign immigration have more wealth accumulated than even the most traditionally white very wealthy Americans do. There are public statistics for this and are not hard to find with an internet search engine. White Americans in no way constitutes the most wealthy in the United States and for whatever reason get lumped up with Ashkenazi Jews. What an interesting subject it would be if people started talking about the disproportionate amount of wealth accumulated by Ashkenazi or Hasidic Jews. Public discourse would change dramatically in this country but I don't foresee this being the forefront of national discourse any time soon for obvious reasons.

I can believe that. The Ashkenazi are smarter (verbally) and they stick together (racist). They control the media, hollywood, banking, and probably universities and may be overrepresented in science as well. Once in control, they will only hire their own kind. The poor whites are too busy saving up for a new tattoo to showcase on facebook.

Heartbreaking. Very beautiful.
Joker, we can crowdfund your tattoo. As long as it is a swastika.



Not a national socialist but by all means keep throwing out stereotypes.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]