Brexit-induced mass migrant exodus

We, the U.K., are getting what we voted for… so much for Remain saying we didn’t know what we were voting for :laughing:

An economist on the Channel 4 6 o’clock news reported that now people applying for specific jobs have halved, and that a living wage will increase and therefore workers will become better off.

How do you know that migrants (do you mean immigrants?) are leaving? How can you even trust the media?

Reducing immigration of low skill labor is key to bringing back jobs and wages. Thus large corporations want to keep mass low skill immigration in order to push down wages and saturate the job market.

The exodus of European migrants (and I mean migrants ; ) started soon after the EU referendum result was announced, and now that there will be no second vote, the exodus has steadily increased. The figures (which I will find and post here) are from our UK Border Monitoring statisticians… or whatever their official titles are, but that will also be in the posting.

…which was why many corporations were against Vote Leave and tried to influence voters with scaremongering of the worst case scenarios happening… but it did not work. :evilfun:

channel4.com/news/

Nice.

England is another nation that needs to cut its immigration to zero.

It is horrific that native Brits, Welsh, and Scots should see themselves become minorities by 2050.

It’s a start.

You obviously know nothing about the UK and its rich history of diversity because of its ports and imports.

Do tell me which country I should go back to? because wherever I go, nobody wants me to leave… stop trying to start trouble where there isn’t any Otto [-X

Also… please define what a native Brit, Scot, Welsh, and Irish is, and we’ll take it from there. :wink:

The Brits are composed of the strongest “immigrant” (conqueror) blood there is, e.g. Saxons, Celts, Vikings, some Romans - only the strongest of the strong could get in that country, before, that is, mass immigration, a consequence of colonialism.

They’ll survive.
But hard times ahead, as Germany with its vassal Macronian France, is now running the Continent with a sovereign and utterly steady hand, turning it into a machine of banking and mass industry, with very little human aspects, and mostly German aspects.

German aspects are strong.

But the Brits have weathered worse.