Race is real, and it has a couple layers

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby UrGod » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:05 am

Race exists, and it means something. "Race" is a group of sufficiently homogeneous genes such that those genetic similarities are helpful in perpetuating themselves over time within that group, have accumulated over time to represent more mundane traits (such as height, skin color, eye color) as well as traits that are more significant and represent real strengths (such as in personality, intelligence, physical prowess, etc.), but not so similar that it would lead to undo loss of genetic variability and replication errors (such as occur with incest). A race is basically a little genetic sub-group within the species, and it is well known and beyond debate that different races have different genetic traits as average. It is considered politically incorrect and "mean" to say that some races have genes that code for higher IQ on average, but based on what I have read I think this is probably the case. Of course traits like height, skin color, or physical prowess are obviously genetically coded differently among different races, again on average.

There are two main layers to race: you move from the most broad racial groupings which are anthropologically-speaking the three racial groups, Caucasoid, Negroids and Mongoloids (not intending to trigger anyone here with those terms... but if you happen to be triggered by scientific terms of classification, kindly leave), which I will call the primary racial groupings; then you move to various more specific racial ethnic lineages such as French, German, Italian, etc. that more or less conform to national/cultural boundaries or at least used to in the recent past (at this level you also have groupings like "Slavic", "Jewish", etc.), which I will call the secondary racial groupings (smaller races within one of the three main races).

Even if you mix up a lot of races together, such as you can see in America in many people who have ancestors from half a dozen or more different racial lineages from Europe or elsewhere, you do not create a non-racial person. You mix some traits from one race with some traits from other races, ending up with a hybrid multi-racial person. This would be more of a crap shoot in genetic terms, since you have a much larger pool of possible genes to be selected in the offspring. Indeed, this is one of the primary functions of races, that they allow for more tightly-bound perpetuation of useful genes because you avoid having such a massively large gene pool from which to derive offspring.

In a sense we are all one "human race", but that is really just the broad species level, indicating that we can reproduce with members of other races. In reality, we all have a racial makeup and this is what gives us the genetic traits we have. All genetic traits will be linked either weakly or strongly to a racial group, either to the primary group or secondary group as I mentioned above, because all humans have come from such racial groups so far and from mixtures of them.

I am not advocating racism or Nazism or anything stupid like that. I am simply pointing out some important facts about race, facts that I notice liberals/leftists tend to deny and get triggered by.
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby UrGod » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:09 am

There is also a third or tertiary layer of race, which is the fact that even within seemingly pure racial groups you have little remainders of other races buried in the genetics of a person. This is from racial mixing in the past, so that even if 10 generations ago your ancestor mixed with a different race, and you can't really tell anymore, you still have some of those genes from the other race.

Over time, with this happening on large and small scales throughout history and especially happening a lot today in the modern western world, you end up with more blurred racial groups. Even a proud white supremacist today will take a genetic test and find he has traces of many other races within his DNA. These traces may not express themselves as primary or even parallel to the overt race of a person, but they do represent some of that limited race-mixing that I mentioned in the OP, which is actually helpful by introducing new genes into the racial gene pool over time, but not introducing so many new genes that it would overwhelm and dilute the racial gene pool itself.
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby UrGod » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:32 am

And it needs to be noted that there will always be far more genetic diversity amongst individuals within any given racial group than amongst different racial groups taken as averages across those groups. This is obvious, since the average of such a large number of people is going to converge in the middle.

This is another reason why racism and white supremacy or black supremacy or any other kind of racism supremacy is deeply irrational-- even if you say they the average person in X racial group scores higher on a certain (at least partly) genetically coded trait than does the average person in Y racial group, this does not take into account the fact that even X group has plenty of its own members who score where Y's average is, and even lower. X group does not treat its members of its own racial group in the same way it treats Y group members, in terms of the traits that are said to be significant, and that is simply an unjustified bias. Let's take IQ as an example: say group X has average IQ of 100 and group Y of 90. If group X proclaims its superiority and Y's inferiority on this basis, then it must also declare the inferiority of its own members of group X who score 90 or lower on IQ, from their own individual genetics. Yet you don't see racists equally hateful of members of their own race who rank similarly in terms of those genetic traits that the racist values, such as IQ. Thus IQ isn't really important to the racist, and is more like a means of false justification to sustain an emotional position of self-superiority along racial lines and regardless of the fact that their own race too had many people with traits lower than the average. It's simply why you cannot judge any individual data point in a statistical curve solely in terms of that statistic itself; this is well known in statistics methodology. For example, if 80% of people in group A have brown hair, you can't assume that a randomly chosen person in group A has brown hair-- in order to know that you need to go check and see.

The other side of things, sticking to the IQ example, is that IQ is only about 50% heritable, with the other 50% coming from environment and diet. A person with worse IQ genes can end up having a higher IQ than someone with better IQ genes, if that first person had better education, less traumatic experiences in life, and good nutrition while the second person lacked the advantages. Culture and experiences play a very important role in shaping the phenotypical outcomes of the genes we are born with. This is another reason why racism is irrational, in so far as racism is based on the idea that culture derives from race, which is how the many self-avowed racists I have talked to over the years usually explain it.
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby surreptitious57 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:39 am

Regardless of any differences between ethnicities [ not race because there is only one race : the human race ] the fact is Homo sapiens originally came
from Africa and every human being since then is descended from them. The first Europeans and Asians were African migrants. So in that sense racism is
entirely nonsensical because ancestry is universal and common not fragmented and diverse. The reason why it exists is because human beings are tribal
by nature and therefore tend to align more with those who they share an obvious characteristic with than those they do not like skin colour for example
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Re: Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:09 pm

surreptitious57 wrote:Regardless of any differences between ethnicities [ not race because there is only one race : the human race ] the fact is Homo sapiens originally came
from Africa and every human being since then is descended from them. The first Europeans and Asians were African migrants. So in that sense racism is
entirely nonsensical because ancestry is universal and common not fragmented and diverse. The reason why it exists is because human beings are tribal
by nature and therefore tend to align more with those who they share an obvious characteristic with than those they do not like skin colour for example


Mankind is a species, not a race.
Race is a subcategory of a species.
Ethnicity is a subcategory of a race.

The differences between species, between races, between ethnicities, between individuals are not superficial, they constitute evolution being in progress.
If it was all only superficial then there would be no evolution.

Race denial is only the spear-tip of depriving mankind of its will to power. It is soon followed by denial of individual qualities and the wish for dissolving the boundaries of species. Regardless of this, evolution depends on allowing the formation of sub-groups (races/ethnicities) to facilitate the emergence of qualities.

Lastly, it is only White people who get called out on their supposedly evil racism by calling them White Supremacists.
The intent behind it is destructive pettiness.
Let's hope we can wake up people to this destructive ideology which is being propagated by hostile forces, hostile to Whites and ultimately hostile to all of mankind.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby UrGod » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Is_Yde_opN wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:Regardless of any differences between ethnicities [ not race because there is only one race : the human race ] the fact is Homo sapiens originally came
from Africa and every human being since then is descended from them. The first Europeans and Asians were African migrants. So in that sense racism is
entirely nonsensical because ancestry is universal and common not fragmented and diverse. The reason why it exists is because human beings are tribal
by nature and therefore tend to align more with those who they share an obvious characteristic with than those they do not like skin colour for example


Mankind is a species, not a race.
Race is a subcategory of a species.
Ethnicity is a subcategory of a race.

The differences between species, between races, between ethnicities, between individuals are not superficial, they constitute evolution being in progress.
If it was all only superficial then there would be no evolution.

Race denial is only the spear-tip of depriving mankind of its will to power. It is soon followed by denial of individual qualities and the wish for dissolving the boundaries of species. Regardless of this, evolution depends on allowing the formation of sub-groups (races/ethnicities) to facilitate the emergence of qualities.

Lastly, it is only White people who get called out on their supposedly evil racism by calling them White Supremacists.
The intent behind it is destructive pettiness.
Let's hope we can wake up people to this destructive ideology which is being propagated by hostile forces, hostile to Whites and ultimately hostile to all of mankind.



Well stated.

I would add that the fact of race being real and significant for evolution does not preclude the possibility and eventuality of difference races working together, nor of the formation of a kind of society in which it becomes possible to see people first as individuals on their own individual merits and second as members of groups such as race, gender, ethnicity etc. This sort of society in which different races work together toward common goals does not preclude the evolution that you mention, since so long as racial (genetic) groups remain intact over generations you still have a selection process going on while also allowing for random mutations and novel combinations of genes in new individuals a chance to perpetuate throughout that racial group, and then from there possibly into the larger society if/when race mixing continues on the fringes where racial groups meet... but if racial groups breakdown then there becomes no way for useful random genetic mutations or useful novel combinations of genes in new individuals to propagate further than that individual... it is well known in evolutionary biology that beneficial random mutations and novel combinations of genes can only take hold and spread throughout the larger group because of the existence of subgroups such as race, or by the geographic isolation of a population.

The real danger is one of two things happening: either racial groups will break down entirely as people start reproducing and having families with members of other races more than members of their own race (I do not consider this very likely, but it is a sort of near-future SJW frontier, no doubt), or the mere fact of races existing and being relevant is going to push 'normies' toward either end of the radicalization spectrum, namely toward complete racism or toward complete race denialism. This is more likely, sadly, because too many people do not know how to think about these issues and are easily radicalized to one pole or another, either the "far right" (racism) or the "far left" (race denial)... I put those terms in quotes because of the subtle logic at work under the surface whereby the far right is actually also race denialist in so far as they use the mere fact of race existing and being relevant to turn that into an ideology whereby race is among the most important things and denying the relevance and importance of other races compared to their own (as I explain above with regard to how there is always going to be more genetic variability within one race (between individuals of the same race) than there will be between races (as those different races taken each as an average), and where they improperly confuse culture and race with one another (claiming that culture derives solely from race)), whereas the far left is actually also racist in so far as they push absolutist race categories in terms of "fighting discrimination", social justice, reparations, white guilt, and all that nonsense.

So you have the far right and the far left both being radicalized in terms of race; the far right is radicalized to hate races other than their own, and the far left is radicalized to hate their own race. Not a good situation. Luckily most people are too middle of the road to get drawn into either polarity very far.
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Its just impossible to relate to this sort of generalities in a positive way. All positives are specific. Broad generalities are naturally low, unless one has need of them to give oneself identity.

White supremacists are simply not representative of the Teutonic or the Greek or the Russian ethnicity. Too general, not good enough.
Why don't you have white supremacy in Russia? Because Russians don't give a fuck for non Russian whites.

A list of so (wiki) called white supremacist organizations in Russia -

Pamyat, (Memory) is a Russian ultra-nationalist organization that emerged covertly in the late 1970s from a society in the Soviet Union for preserving cultural monuments, and had become overtly political by the time of the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991.
Russian National Socialist Party, a break-off from Pamyat that formed in 1998.
Russian National Unity, a far-right political party.
Movement Against Illegal Immigration (DPNI), Formerly the largest Russian nationalist organisation. Founded 12 of July 2002 The chief organiser of the annual Russian March event. Has multiple branches in all Russian regions.
National Socialist Society (NSO)
Slavic Union (SS)

As you see, none of these are actually focussed on the skin color; nor was the nazi party focussed on skin color -
it derived its strength from Ethnic tradition, not skin-shade.

Same for all strong peoples, their "ultras" are simply people that like their particular set of genetics and culture.
And thats what will ultimately rip through political correct fleece and start to work on humanity in Europe again - but on a local, cultural regional basis, not a racial one. Race will never be a criterium for exclusion from a group - as the USA has shown, racial diversity and the highly selective interbreeding that occurs spontaneously provides the greater strength.

It is culture that will preserve itself to the bitter end and happily plunge our worlds into perhaps endless wars.
Only some whites are worthy of being compared to any human form. Hardly any white liberal could make claim to supremacy. Their whiteness isn't the issue. It doesn't provide them with supremacy. Supremacy demands either high culture or complete savagery.


White supremacy is like the EU. A blankie against the fear of human reality, which is cultural, national, far more selective and demanding than racism. Don't think any of the British racists felt superior on account of being merely white - they looked down on all other whites, and especially loathed the Dutch, their closest rivals. Same with the Dutch and the Germans, the Germans and the French, the Russians and the Ukrainians, the Japanese and the Chinese, the Jews and the Arabs....
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides

Image

Thunderbolt steers all things.
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 6971
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: Thrudheim

Re: Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby UrGod » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:22 pm

I agree it's an ugly topic. I feel no pleasure or sense of taste by engaging it. But I do think it must be engaged right now, because too many people are falling prey to the nonsense.
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:28 pm

The topic is not what I called ugly. It has been the main topic since 2001, at the Nietzsche campfire - nothing is more interesting politically, than establishing the superior type.

Racists can't do this, it is like asking first graders to build co-integration algorithms for weather prediction matrices.

Image
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides

Image

Thunderbolt steers all things.
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 6971
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: Thrudheim

Re: Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby UrGod » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:32 pm

Sorry to misinterpret that. To me it is ugly, but yes also necessary. Not all truths are beautiful. Of course we all have our respective standards of aesthetic taste, as it should be.
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby Fixed Cross » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:40 pm

Void_X_Zero wrote:Sorry to misinterpret that. To me it is ugly, but yes also necessary. Not all truths are beautiful. Of course we all have our respective standards of aesthetic taste, as it should be.

There is nothing beautiful in politics.
Thats the beauty....

This is Apollo built of the barbaric, dark Asian Dionysos so as to give birth to the sublime Dionysos, per the Nietzschean ethno-mythic drive.

But the point is not to discourage from discussing this but to point to the notion of white supremacy as a far too feeble standard to ever attain leverage. It is self-defeating. I wish for Europes ethnic communities to cleanse themselves of postmodernity and islamic ethics, and to send back all the refugees from recent years - after we've left their countries in relative peaceful pieces...

But no one is going to listen to someone who claims his self valuing based on a skin color rather than on power. It simply proves that he has no power.

(Who would voluntarily associate with his neighbours otherwise?)
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides

Image

Thunderbolt steers all things.
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 6971
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: Thrudheim

Re: Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby UrGod » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:04 pm

Indeed, the only ones who listen to racial supremacists are those racial supremacists themselves. Everyone else just laughs.

It's why they have to equate culture with race. This is their defense mechanism against inevitable cognitive dissonance.

I want to bring in an insight of Jordan Peterson here: he noted that both Marx and Nietzsche subscribe to the same view of what is power, but they come down on opposite sides of that view. They both view power as universal, namely that all different forms and contexts of powers are really all examples of a single "power as such", power itself; Marx sided with the powerless, Nietzsche with the powerful. But JP points out that the underlying assumption that all powers are derivative of a single "power itself" is unfounded. I think this conforms to VO insofar as that power derives from self-valuing consistency, and indeed there is no such thing as a universal self or a "self as such". Deleuze's interpretation in his book on N, of N's will to power, gets a little close to this but still subscribes to the supposed universality of power as if "force as such" had a coherent meaning.

No, force and power already presuppose those contexts and self-valuings to which force and power apply. The power to lift 150 pounds doesn't translate to the power to create a billion dollar business. The force of an expanding gas doesn't equate to the force of a rock falling to earth, or of releasing atomic energy from plutonium.

VO succeeds in freeing WtP from the deeply metaphysical foundation of supposed power/force as such. Power as such is only a postulate, a premise, that can be used to expand a specific power.
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby UrGod » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:13 pm

The racial supremacism of the right is a manifestation of a tiny and frustrated will to power. The racial supremacism of the left is a manifestation of a will to nothingness.
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:31 pm

Void_X_Zero wrote:Indeed, the only ones who listen to racial supremacists are those racial supremacists themselves. Everyone else just laughs.

It's why they have to equate culture with race. This is their defense mechanism against inevitable cognitive dissonance.

I want to bring in an insight of Jordan Peterson here: he noted that both Marx and Nietzsche subscribe to the same view of what is power, but they come down on opposite sides of that view. They both view power as universal, namely that all different forms and contexts of powers are really all examples of a single "power as such", power itself; Marx sided with the powerless, Nietzsche with the powerful. But JP points out that the underlying assumption that all powers are derivative of a single "power itself" is unfounded. I think this conforms to VO insofar as that power derives from self-valuing consistency, and indeed there is no such thing as a universal self or a "self as such". Deleuze's interpretation in his book on N, of N's will to power, gets a little close to this but still subscribes to the supposed universality of power as if "force as such" had a coherent meaning.

No, force and power already presuppose those contexts and self-valuings to which force and power apply. The power to lift 150 pounds doesn't translate to the power to create a billion dollar business. The force of an expanding gas doesn't equate to the force of a rock falling to earth, or of releasing atomic energy from plutonium.

VO succeeds in freeing WtP from the deeply metaphysical foundation of supposed power/force as such. Power as such is only a postulate, a premise, that can be used to expand a specific power.

Exactly.
Nietzsche didnt give us to see what power is. Just that it is everywhere. VO literally dissects it.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides

Image

Thunderbolt steers all things.
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 6971
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: Thrudheim

Re: Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby Fixed Cross » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:35 pm

Void_X_Zero wrote:The racial supremacism of the right is a manifestation of a tiny and frustrated will to power. The racial supremacism of the left is a manifestation of a will to nothingness.

Yes. And the latter is an ancient, primordial entropic phenomenon that easily usurps the former. This is why we need to let the former go toward its inevitable end without touching it.

We need to focus on our own type, the hyper intelligent creator warriors of the West, and make sure we dont forefeit our prerogative, Rulership.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides

Image

Thunderbolt steers all things.
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 6971
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am
Location: Thrudheim

Re: Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby AutSider » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:50 am

I am not advocating racism or Nazism or anything stupid like that. I am simply pointing out some important facts about race, facts that I notice liberals/leftists tend to deny and get triggered by.


Nazism and similar ideologies are simply the logical conclusion healthy people draw after they accept such facts.

You cannot simultaneously
1) Be healthy
2) Be aware of facts about race
3) Want to live in a society with the inferior races

You can only pick 2 maximum out of those 3.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby UrGod » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:30 am

Clearly you didn't read the arguments I posted here, since you're not responding to them... or, could it be that you read them but have... no response?

No, not that!
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby AutSider » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:54 am

I had only read the first post at the time and agreed with everything but the last part which I commented on. Only now I read the rest of them.

There is also a third or tertiary layer of race, which is the fact that even within seemingly pure racial groups you have little remainders of other races buried in the genetics of a person. This is from racial mixing in the past, so that even if 10 generations ago your ancestor mixed with a different race, and you can't really tell anymore, you still have some of those genes from the other race.

Over time, with this happening on large and small scales throughout history and especially happening a lot today in the modern western world, you end up with more blurred racial groups. Even a proud white supremacist today will take a genetic test and find he has traces of many other races within his DNA. These traces may not express themselves as primary or even parallel to the overt race of a person, but they do represent some of that limited race-mixing that I mentioned in the OP, which is actually helpful by introducing new genes into the racial gene pool over time, but not introducing so many new genes that it would overwhelm and dilute the racial gene pool itself.


That's only a problem for the so called one-droppers, which is to say people who think that any small amount of non-white blood (such as 0.0000001%) means you're non-white. I do not subscribe to this position myself.

My position is 90% white for men, 75% white for women is a minimum.

I don't see why introduction of new genes in and of itself would necessarily be beneficial. Obviously I am against inbreeding but after the population reaches a couple of thousand or so it ceases to be a problem, and there's millions of whites in the world, so that's not an issue. In fact, if a population evolved certain traits in a certain environment, it probably did so for a reason. Bringing foreign genes into the same environment, which evolved for a different environment, is more likely to be detrimental actually.

And it needs to be noted that there will always be far more genetic diversity amongst individuals within any given racial group than amongst different racial groups taken as averages across those groups. This is obvious, since the average of such a large number of people is going to converge in the middle.


This makes no sense. Pretty sure that every single white is more genetically similar to every single other white than to any one negro, or aborigine. That is the entire point of race.

This is another reason why racism and white supremacy or black supremacy or any other kind of racism supremacy is deeply irrational-- even if you say they the average person in X racial group scores higher on a certain (at least partly) genetically coded trait than does the average person in Y racial group, this does not take into account the fact that even X group has plenty of its own members who score where Y's average is, and even lower. X group does not treat its members of its own racial group in the same way it treats Y group members, in terms of the traits that are said to be significant, and that is simply an unjustified bias. Let's take IQ as an example: say group X has average IQ of 100 and group Y of 90. If group X proclaims its superiority and Y's inferiority on this basis, then it must also declare the inferiority of its own members of group X who score 90 or lower on IQ, from their own individual genetics. Yet you don't see racists equally hateful of members of their own race who rank similarly in terms of those genetic traits that the racist values, such as IQ. Thus IQ isn't really important to the racist, and is more like a means of false justification to sustain an emotional position of self-superiority along racial lines and regardless of the fact that their own race too had many people with traits lower than the average. It's simply why you cannot judge any individual data point in a statistical curve solely in terms of that statistic itself; this is well known in statistics methodology. For example, if 80% of people in group A have brown hair, you can't assume that a randomly chosen person in group A has brown hair-- in order to know that you need to go check and see.


Say you see your brother, who has an IQ of 114, and another person, who has an IQ of 115, on the brink of death. You can only help one of them survive. Which one will it be?

Oh, your brother? But objectively speaking, the other guy has a higher IQ. Why did you make that choice then? Simply because regardless of what we might pretend or even honestly (delusionally) think about ourselves, ultimately 99% of us behave in accordance with rules of self-preservation based on blood, which means saving those close to us regardless of objective traits. Actually, I take that back. You can consider blood itself an objective trait, and it is.

Second of all, IQ isn't the only thing that matters, and it isn't the only difference between races.

I've written this post elsewhere, but it's relevant to this discussion:

There are many reasons to reject other races merely based on their race. The same reasoning would also apply to the different nationalities within the same race, but to a lesser, possibly manageable extent.

1. The fact that people tend to form groups and political movements and network with others with a similar genetic make up. Not doing this while other races are doing it gives them a major evolutionary advantage. Example: Jews in white countries. Jews never could have done what they did if whites just shot them at the border instead of letting them in. To me, this reason in and of itself is enough, because I care about preserving my own race.

2. In order to push the idea that only meeting the standard matters and not race, you would basically advocate the values of tolerance, diversity, multiculturalism and so on, perhaps under a different name and in a less extreme way. Aside from the harmful effect "diversity" has I described in 1, this also opens the doors for leftism/liberalism.

An example: If you let other races into your country, how many people from a foreign race do you let in? 5%? 10%? Do you even impose any sort of a limit?

If yes, how do you justify such a limit, after saying that all that matters is meeting the standard, now you are suddenly saying race matters too and even if people meet the standard, they can't enter due to their race?

If no, then I guess that the white race getting exterminated (by a system they put in place themselves) is an acceptable possible consequence to you. It's not to me.

3. It would be a betrayal of our ancestors to let foreigners that are so radically different use the resources and the social system and reproduce in a land our ancestors passed on to us.

4. What about the countries that don't allow white immigration or that limit it? Would you allow immigration from such countries?

5. How do you deal with multiculturalism that inevitably arises from different races having different ways of life? You can either be tolerant and permissive and slowly let the foreign cultures take over, or you can be "bigoted", "fascist", and so on, and simply force them to be obedient. In the former case your culture will be destroyed, probably your race too in the long run. In the latter, liberals will make the argument "if you let them in, you let THEM in, no point letting them in if they aren't permitted to be what they are. you might as well be a fascist, nazi, blah blah".

6. The only case in which I can imagine other races immigration can be beneficial is if these other races have an altruistic mindset towards your race and are much more technologically advanced. Basically, that they are 1) superior to you and so can help you and 2) are willing to help you. The only such case I can think of are some white people who went on to colonize Africa/Australia and helped the natives there, tried to civilize them, educate them, and stuff. They were the deluded, liberal Christian type in whose eyes all are equal in being God's children.

No other race is as altruistic as whites and willing to help us, and to the small extent some races may be a little more intelligent than us, that can only be considered a bad thing since they inevitably compete with us, and so I don't see a reason to let them use our system and our resources and live on our land.

Besides, if some races truly are more intelligent, shouldn't they have/be in the process of building a better society of their own? Why would they want to come to white countries, anyway, except to subvert and conquer us?

7. Personally, I just dislike some races, and don't want to be around them. I find them aesthetically displeasing. Somewhat subjective, but there you go. It does point out another issue though -

8. Aside from adopting leftist/liberal morality to an extent, you would also have to "punch right" and attack those who dare to prefer their own race. Basically, you would have to select against white in-group preference, the genetic and memetic long-term consequences of such selection being obvious.

9. If they're good enough to live in your country, then they're good enough to breed with, too. Another argument liberals/leftists could make and which would result in the extermination of the white race.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whites don't need immigration to thrive, the benefits are small, the costs and potential costs are far too great. Anything that isn't explicitly and unashamedly pro-white/white nationalist will inevitably lead to the current liberal, multicultural mess we all observe now.

It's just not worth it, a better solution is to just say no to other races.

Same reasoning applies to women and feminism - it's better to just cut the problem in its roots rather than let it grow and then deal with the consequences, possibly getting destroyed in the process:



In the end, it's as simple as this: Those of us who love our race want to preserve it in its entirety, including our culture, spirituality, architecture, physical appearance, everything, not just one single trait like intelligence.

Concerning superiority, I don't think any white supremacist will say "I think whites are magically supreme and other races should magically bow down to our supremacy". It is more of a striving-for type of thing, where we admit that supremacy is something one has to fight, bleed, and die for and that isn't just a given.

Every group strives for its own superiority, be they racially-based, or liberals, or humanists, or conservatives, or whatever, so the "supremacist" label is sort of redundant.

For example, if 80% of people in group A have brown hair, you can't assume that a randomly chosen person in group A has brown hair-- in order to know that you need to go check and see


Actually you can and it's a totally reasonable assumption to make, and the higher the percentage, the more reasonable it is. But of course if you can afford to and it's worth it in terms of time invested, checking and seeing is better.

The other side of things, sticking to the IQ example, is that IQ is only about 50% heritable, with the other 50% coming from environment and diet. A person with worse IQ genes can end up having a higher IQ than someone with better IQ genes, if that first person had better education, less traumatic experiences in life, and good nutrition while the second person lacked the advantages. Culture and experiences play a very important role in shaping the phenotypical outcomes of the genes we are born with. This is another reason why racism is irrational, in so far as racism is based on the idea that culture derives from race, which is how the many self-avowed racists I have talked to over the years usually explain it.


This makes no sense whatsoever. If IQ is 50% heritable and 50% determined by diet/environment, then it means that a person born with an IQ of 100 could end up having anywhere between 50 and 150 IQ. Obvious bullshit.

There are extreme cases where one can suffer a head injury and become a retard or a genius, but aside from that, such major changes simply don't happen.

In reality, it's more like 90% genes 10% environment. One important thing to note is that it's much easier to reduce one's IQ than to elevate it. This means that if whites are to be made "equal" with lower IQ races, it can't be done by raising these races to the level of whites, but lowering whites down to their level.

It is much easier to degrade than to elevate. It's much easier to destroy than to build. Entropy, chaos, falling apart, is the natural tendency of the universe.

Order, which intelligence is a form of, is a resistance to it, and much more difficult to preserve.

As for far-right, far-left, you also have got it all wrong. What you're saying is horseshoe theory nonsense based on the idea that the center/compromise is always the correct position to take, and that far-left and the far-right are just two sides of the same coin, and such nonsense. It's based on completely ignoring reality and just wanting to be popular and appear as the rational middle ground guy.

The main difference between the far-right and the far-left is simply that the far-right is saying truths about race, while the far-left is full of shit. Horseshoe theory would then have you accept a half-truth, half-lie because truth is just as bad as a lie, blah blah. It's nonsense that ignores actual reality and seeks a compromise between already existing options.

Next thing, the far-left isn't actually race-denialist. The kind of policies they advocate are explicitly anti-white and pro other races, especially black, which demonstrates they recognize race very well, regardless of what they say.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: Race is real, and it has a couple layers

Postby AutSider » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:22 am

Also, one more thing. You are a fool if you think a multiracial, multicultural society is stable and can exist in the long-term.

Ever heard of Yugoslavia? It was a country composed of Balkan slavs - so not only were they all white, but they all belonged to the same subgroup of whites, and yet there was major infighting and it ultimately fell apart.

Serbs and Croats hate each other to this very day (something I as a white nationalist consider unfortunate), and you can't even tell them apart by merely looking at them in the same way you can whites, Asians, blacks, and others.

We have very similar blood ,meaning also similar culture, way of life, social norms, religion, and so on, and it still didn't work.

Though there are also examples where it did work for longer periods of time in Europe, but only between whites.

So if you think you can make all races live happily ever after and sing Kumbaya, you're a straight up retard.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm


Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users