did the nazi run over the woman by accident?

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

did the nazi run over the woman by accident?

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:18 pm

eyeswideopen wrote:And as for the young man who drove into a crowd of counter-protestors, killing one woman and injuring nineteen more, his car was beset on all sides by a violent mob. There is video showing thugs smashing his rear window with bats. And so he panicked and hit the gas and then reverse to get out of there. If there ever was a time to have reasonable doubt, at least before all the facts come in, this is it.

Ok, does anyone want to give me a final verdict on this?

Was the nazi running over the woman actually self-defense, or did he do it on purpose?
trogdor
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED

Re: did the nazi run over the woman by accident?

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:33 pm

Self-defense.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:54 pm

Don't know what constitutes self-defence.

The police had closed off many streets so people and cars had a limited number of options how to get out of the city.
On the video footage we see how the car had stopped in front of some other cars and a mob of people blocking the street. Then we see the car getting hit by one of the people on the side with some sort of metal club at the rear followed by the car accelerating into the cars and mob in front of it.

The woman who got killed was actually not right in front of the moving car but between two of those cars standing still and unlike others she couldn't get out of dodge quickly enough. She was obese.
I think cause of death was a heart-attack but don't quote me on that bit.

Either way, to me it looks like a panic reaction due to being surrounded by club wielding Antifa who already showed their willingness to attack the Whites in non-Antifa clothing, and the car getting attacked from the rear.
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:04 pm

Is_Yde_opN
He was fleeing in self-defense, to protect himself which is completely legal when you are in a car and fear for your life.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Return to Society, Government, and Economics