Satyr on the USA

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Satyr on the USA

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:29 pm

The U.S. has been dumbing-down its population for so long that it now must rely on importing brains to support its sophisticated system... but this has proven problematic when brains prefer to stay in their own countries when those countries provide opportunities to them.
So, Trump wants to bring back menial jobs, to accommodate the growing mediocrity that cannot advance into becoming more than workers in factories.
Friedman claimed that the US should outsource labour, and become a provider of sophisticated technologies, but dumbing-down has made this improbable.
Globalization is the enemy.
Trump wants to consolidate.
The elites want to expand, reducing the American mediocre mind to nothing more than another cheap labourer.
Just watch what ‘art’ is coming out of the US, as part of its soft-power attempt to establish and maintain an empire that pretends not to be one.
Hyper-Violence, to compensate for submission.
Hyper-Sexuality, to compensate for emasculation, and sexual confusion.
Hyper-Masculinity, to compensate for feminization, and the slow deterioration of manhood.
Hyper-Ego, to compensate for insecurity, and a perpetual low-level anxiety that aids in consumption.
Hyper-Romanticism, to compensate for a loss of meaning, and purpose; for the loss of traditions and culture.
Hyper-Reality, Surrealism, to compensate for the slow detachment form reality, from the world.
Hyper-Consuming, to compensate for the loss of self.
Hyper-Constructs, to compensate for the absence of creativity.
Everything inflated to cover the increasing void.
Movies, cRAP, fArtists, selling hyper-Reality to those losing touch with reality; hyper-masculinity to those losing their manhood, hyper-wealth to those losing everything of value.
Salves selling the dignity of an enduring slave – survive at all costs, at any price – the degradation of dignity.~Author Satyr posted at Know Thyself Forum. To see more...http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/t2094p40-global-chess

Sad, but true. It is even sadder when 1/3 of the USA citizens actively promote their own countries decline and abolishment.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Re: Satyr on the USA

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:36 pm

Philosophy in the Modern Marketplace

A perfect market place, is the US.
Hustlers and businessmen are begging to gain access to their primed for exploitation population base - easy money.
Gullible, simple, sheeple. Likable in every way.
Look at what is being produced there.
The same product, mixed and altered slightly, and then resold, over and over, and over again, to the same customers.

Same ego, theme, look at me, and how great I am, or love this and love that, in a culture where love has lost all meaning, and that's why it has to be repeated over and over, in every song, in every movie line.
Thy're remaking comic books into movies now, because there are no more original ideas, and the same product that sold in the past, must be sold again, and again, to a population that has been melted into a uniform soup, and raised on lies - disconnected not only from nature, but from reality altogether.
Everything is remade for these generations of freaks,.
Buddhism, Taoisms, Marxism, Christianity, they're even reinterpreting Nietzsche to make him more marketable, softer kinder, more victim-psychology gratifying...more Spinoza-like...or light.
You have to give the people what they want, 'cause the customer is always right.
Everything can be reinvented, repackaged and resold...because all that matters is making a buck.
You know, getting what you deserve and making it big.
If fortune is not your thing, then you can have fame.
Acknowledgement, mass appreciation, popularity, is all that matters.
Because if the masses like you, you've made it, your life means something.
Basic philosophy: quantities trump qualities.
If the majority votes for you, then you are right, man.
It's always been done that way.
Market forces, supply demand economics.
Give the people what they want, after you tell them they want it.
Create a market by being proactive. Sell yourself, and you can sell anything and everything.
Make it pretty, flattering, comforting, positive.
A hedonistic dream.
Never turn away a paying customer....'cause they add value to your portfolio.
Authored by Satyr at the Know Thyself Forum http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/t2280 ... lace#69344

Sad, but true.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Return to Society, Government, and Economics