challenge to those who attack globalism

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: challenge to those who attack globalism

Postby Arminius » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:18 am

MagsJ wrote:Otto/Arminius/WendyD... apart from the refugee quota and terrorism problems the U.K. is cool, but thank you for your concerns, and yes.. I can speak on behalf of my U.K. homies.. because I am a U.K. homie... we are part of the Commonwealth darlings.. which I am sure you are all aware of?

You guys are seeing problems where there are none! Don't!

Mags.

MagsJ wrote:The EU administration is a corrupt, pocket-lining, dictatorship, hell-bent on destroying European countries that they despise, and fleecing them to the point of not being able to sustain their own, so the EU is endangering their own, so white European preservation was not a problem until then/until refugee quotas were a 'thing'.

You know that the EU administration belongs to the globalistic system too. So the problems we "are seeing", as you said, are the problems you are seeing too (although perhaps on a lower level, namely: the EU level). :)
Arminius
ILP Legend

Postby Meno_ » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:37 am

Last edited by Meno_ on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby Meno_ » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:48 am

Deleted for reconsideration. Sorry.
Last edited by Meno_ on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meno_
Philosopher

Postby MagsJ » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:08 am

Arminius wrote:
MagsJ wrote:The EU administration is a corrupt, pocket-lining, dictatorship, hell-bent on destroying European countries that they despise, and fleecing them to the point of not being able to sustain their own, so the EU is endangering their own, so white European preservation was not a problem until then/until refugee quotas were a 'thing'.
You know that the EU administration belongs to the globalistic system too. So the problems we "are seeing", as you said, are the problems you are seeing too (although perhaps on a lower level, namely: the EU level). :)

...and I am telling you that we do not have the racial problems that the US or mainland Europe have, but we do share the immigration problem.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics