White European Preservation Thread.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: White European Preservation Thread.

Postby Faust » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:51 pm

Is_Yde_opN wrote:
Faust wrote:I wish you knew something about economics, but people like you do not. The industrial revolution depended on cheap labor. The balancing factor was cheap goods. That still obtains. Wages for white people have stagnated but the goods you buy once you reach the middle class are ridiculously cheaper. If you can't keep up, don't blame immigrants - blame yourself. 

While you are at it suppressing wages via importing cheap labor and future welfare recipients, don’t forget to pump some credit into useless college degree holders and future catladies.
America needs to catch up and become like China, soon surpass them and become like India, maybe even reach levels of Zimbabwe.
Third-worldism also featured in economics.

Don’t worry about some potential increase in labor costs though. If you find yourself having financial trouble you should consider a change in occupation, perhaps become a roofer or perhaps more realistically in your case a gardner.
It's an upgrade.

I rather like gardening.
Faust
Unrequited Lover of Wisdom

Postby MagsJ » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:33 am

Otto_West wrote:It's one thing to be a colonial invading force and another to just be simple farmers making a living. One are combatants while the others are not.

Does that only apply when it favours our own kind? I don't think any nation would favour it not applying, but it has been a global phenomenon.. and probably since Homosapiens had farms to raid.

..and please don't look at that as an advocation of it.. I know how you think, Joker ;)
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby MagsJ » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:43 am

MagsJ wrote:The EU administration is a corrupt, pocket-lining, dictatorship, hell-bent on destroying European countries that they despise, and fleecing them to the point of not being able to sustain their own, so the EU is endangering their own, so white European preservation was not a problem until then/until refugee quotas were a 'thing'.

Save my white homies! (fist pump)

I haven't caught the news for a while, but the last time I did, I recall that many European countries have taken their border control into their own hands.. and it's working. They were firm and adamant, but non-threatening, about these dark-skinned strapping young healthy men being not welcome on their shores.

We had to vote Brexit for ours.. due to the EU officials constantly trying to bully us into taking ever increasing numbers and robbing us while they were at it.
MagsJ
The Londonist

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:23 pm

Faust wrote:
Is_Yde_opN wrote:
Faust wrote:I wish you knew something about economics, but people like you do not. The industrial revolution depended on cheap labor. The balancing factor was cheap goods. That still obtains. Wages for white people have stagnated but the goods you buy once you reach the middle class are ridiculously cheaper. If you can't keep up, don't blame immigrants - blame yourself. 

While you are at it suppressing wages via importing cheap labor and future welfare recipients, don’t forget to pump some credit into useless college degree holders and future catladies.
America needs to catch up and become like China, soon surpass them and become like India, maybe even reach levels of Zimbabwe.
Third-worldism also featured in economics.

Don’t worry about some potential increase in labor costs though. If you find yourself having financial trouble you should consider a change in occupation, perhaps become a roofer or perhaps more realistically in your case a gardner.
It's an upgrade.

I rather like gardening.

I didn't mean this sarcastically or in ill will when suggesting it would be fitting for you to become a gardener in case you need the money and the wages of a gardener begin to rise.
I esteem gardening or construction work to be of higher moral worth than many college educated jobs today.
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker

Postby Alf » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:34 am

Although I'm an academic, I like gardening very much. :romance-heartbeating:

:romance-heart:
Alf

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics