how to stop racism and stop sjws

It is prophecied that in less than 1,000 years there will be only one homogenous race on planet earth, all the races will be extinct and one uni-race.

I am interracial and I do not want this to happen. As an interaccial I want there to be more interracials, but if we are the only race in the entire planet there will be nothing to gloat over, nothing to compare ourselves to.

Thus, when a racist complains about the white-race dying out, and becoming extinct, some sjw will censor and shame them…

I view it as nazis fighting nazis, sjws dont even care about the future of the white race at all.

So I have a solution.

Save the dna of beautiful nordic women, asian women, and all the most beautiful women.
Save the dna of the smartest most unique minds of the century.

Thus race will be preserved, no matter what, in the future when there are no races, we will have a token to the past, the ability to clone back the ancient races and not have extinction of a race.

I’d rather see the earth nuked into oblivion and reduced to radioactive dust than have that happen.

Fuck no.

Personally, I’d like to see the earth hit by an asteroid, but it mainly has nothing to do with race but my problem with human society.

If scientists and government would start taking me seriously, we could start saving DNA samples of the most beautiful minds of the human species, as well as the most beautiful specimens, and we could ensure that no race ever dies out.

I don’t understand why scientists and governments have not thought of this already, they seem to be very mentally slow and/or insane. I always get the sense that most people can’t be reasoned with.

Also, that pic you posted isn’t what earth would look like, think instead boring, sterile cubicle land like a bunch of modern super bowl commercials, where everyone looks the same, has the same views and is totally sterile, obedient to the state and lacking personality.