the second american civil war began today....

Wendy, Marxists have no tolerance. Why do you think they use the term as an ideological flag? This is classic duplicitous and Orwellian double-think. They both think they are tolerant and know that they aren’t, at the same time.

The only truly tolerant position is that of upholding the right of free speech for everyone. I mean everyone. PKommunist has a right to free speech and I would absolutely defend it, I would never try to silence his speech and ideas. Why? Because the best way to address irrationality and idiocy is to allow it to express itself openly; because I am supremely confident in my own position and in my ability to argue for and defend it.

Only the repressive Left wants to censor and silence, because they know they cannot win in the free marketplace of ideas.

Wendy, you have made it clear, you support those in Charlottsville
who hate… the white nationalist and neo-nazi’s and the KKK…
you haven’t denounced them and in fact, you have written your support
of them… that is not me putting words into your mouth, that is you
stating your support of those groups… and if you support hate groups,
you support hate and anger… you cannot state the other side, the left,
is wrong and then not admit that you agree with the right…
if you state one side is wrong and you oppose them, then you are
agreeing with the other side… it is pretty simple… expressing support
for one side is to say the other side is wrong and saying one side is wrong
is supporting the other side… if you say the left is wrong, then you are supporting
the right and that means you are supporting hate and anger…
recall the exchanged where Carleas wondered about the fact that
you seemed to support the hate groups in Charlottesville… that
is the message you are sending out… conscience of that message or not,
that is the message you are sending out…you support hate groups and thus
you are a hater yourself…I don’t need to put words into your month…
you are sending out your own message of hate… at least accept that,
become who you are… you hate… and you accept the message of hate…
and that is fine with me because I choose a different message…
I don’t have to live out your message… I choose another message…
I choose love and peace and you follow another message…
and you don’t have to choose my message… you just have to live out your
life… in hate and anger…

Kropotkin

Peter,
You have no uplifting message as everyone knows.

K: cute speech, wrong but cute… I am actually not a Marxist and that you can’t tell that, is
is very interesting… as for winning in the free marketplace of idea’s… you may not have
noticed this in your confidence but the modern world is a creation of liberalism…
we live in the modern world created by the idea’s of liberals and liberalism…
you have already lost… you just haven’t noticed yet… what you are fighting is a
rear guard action trying to bring back principles of hate and violence and anger,
principles that have already been discredited… or said another way, the
American civil war was fought in 1860 and you lost…that war was fought
again in both WW 1 and WW 2 and you lost again… evil will reign for short
stretches but good will win out in the end…try as you might, globalism
and love and the union of humans of goodwill will win out in the end because
it is the natural course of human affairs…
going from the small to the large, that is the human path…

an FYI, this notion of free speech… a liberal idea written in a liberal
document written by liberals… just so you know that…

Kroptkin

K: that you think love and peace and hope is not an uplifting message
doesn’t surprise me… it shows us how much your anger and hate
has filled your soul to the point that you can’t even see love and peace as being
an uplifting message…

Kropotkin

Peter supports globalism which means the [EDIT: dissolution] of the USA making him a traitor against the USA government. He’s worse than a Marxist.

Yes.

K: I do support globalism… I am not sure how that makes me a traitor…

but let us try this…

give me arguments against globalism… I have stated many times why I support
globalism… why do you fight against globalism? what are your arguments against
globalism…

let us begin with your word in the above… “absolution” what does that word mean
in context…My dictionary says absolution: 1. freeing (from guilt) forgiveness…
2. remission (of sin or penalty for it) it doesn’t seem to make sense in context of
your sentence…

Kropotkin

K: so give us a defense of your position against globalism…

Kropotkin

Globalism
One centralized government which means no independence, no sovereignty, no autonomy (all citizens are serfs to this government), no free markets or trade, no capitalism…everyone would live on a government regulated stipend (the government will choose your job and your income and there will be no recourse for you), no banks, no rights to privacy, no free speech, no guaranteed rights to life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness, there would be technological tyranny worldwide, it would be a policed world, education would be vastly limited, public access to government would end, no rights to protest or organize or assemble, the corporations would run the global government directly.

What have I left out people who really know?

I edited absolution to dissolution.

I think you about hit all the points. This globalist ideal today is just that, an ideal only. I have serious doubts that it could ever be put into practice, but that doesn’t mean the project and it’s proponents aren’t a serious threat.

If the USA, Europe, Russia, and China crumble, the rest of the world will come under their control real fast through direct military advancements. Problem for the globalists agenda is Russia and China will fight to the last drops of their blood to remain sovereign. Trump doesn’t want to oppose nations such as China and Russia for they are like-minded looking after the care of their citizens. Fuck globalism!

K: ummmmm, ok, you have made a rather large number of assumptions here…
that the future will be a police state… there is no historical precedence
for the situation you have described…if you look at history… you see more of the
same, not the drastically different situation that you describe…

but it really wasn’t what I asked for… I asked for a defense of your position,
not an attack on globalism… once again, you are against something, but
not for something…instead of giving us some imagined dystopia that
has no chance of ever being, try to give us some other conclusion that
comes from your belief… in other words, tell us why we should follow
your own beliefs, (which you still haven’t given) and what should
occur based on your beliefs… if you believe in X then you believe
that it should have some value, so what is the value of holding
your beliefs? why would following your beliefs be a positive thing?
you have stated a negative, now state a positive…

Kropotkin

Peter, communism (the KGB) was a police state and globalism is global communism. My defense, I enjoy being a USA citizen and am not willing to relinquish my freedoms that are guaranteed in its Constitution. I enjoy ownership: of things, cars, houses, property. I enjoy that in sovereign nationals and capitalism there’s no monopoly of corporate or government ownership which affords me choices to go live where I want, to work where I want, to buy what I want, to own what I want.

I’d go on but you cannot understand reality no matter how legitimate my standards are…nothing sane is proof enough for you. You do not live in reality only your make believe idealism and are a communist traitor to the USA government.

If you think centralized nation states are tyrannical and oppressive wait to find out how much more it would be in a singular globalized central state. Tyranny and oppresion would be turned onto maximum overdrive where the sky itself wouldn’t even be the limit.

Yes, precisely.

K: of course… the future you fear… but that is your fear talking…
it must be hard to think being so afraid…I hope someday
you learn to overcome your fear and learn to embrace life and
the future…

Kropotkin

Holy crap, we are doomed… your own signature says “Those who sacrifice liberty for security wind up with neither.”

A house divided against it self apparently can stand and become quite an obstacle.

“Street smarts” are tricky. When you acquire them, you tend to lose the will to do complex reasoning.
Few people with street smarts seem to be able to think elaborately without feeling wrong about it.
Only Pezer has made serious attempts at bridging the two paradigms, but that is an existential struggle.