Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby James S Saint » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:58 am

Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25435
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:14 pm

James S Saint wrote:

Thanks for the introduction to One America News. I'll have to check them out further. Real news would be shocking at this point. :shock:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6203
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby Otto_West » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:19 pm

All of Richard Spencer's websites and forums have been shut down. At this rate only 4chan will be left as a censorship free medium of internet communication whose server I've heard is in Japan somewhere. We're reaching peak lunacy very quickly.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby Otto_West » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:30 pm

The more you censor any kind of social movement the more you legitimize it, joke is on you all.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:47 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Is_Yde_opN
Conservatives today are not fascists and not very racist, less racist than the left, by far (before they changed the definition for themselves that you can't be racist towards White people). The point is, if they want to protect anything they have and not lose their life then they will have to become more fascist, more racist, more like their forebears, more like those kind of White people who built a civilisation and not those kind of White people who let themselves get kowtowed by mentally ill, destructive people.

Did you catch my video contribution on page one, The Patriot Nurse?


She has a healthy attitude.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:37 pm

Open letter to the governor.

Dear Governor McAuliffe,

In the Soviet Union, they had essentially two kinds of prisoners in their vast gulag system: the 58s and everyone else. The 58s had been indicted under the provisions of Article 58 of the Soviet criminal code, which gave the state license to lock up virtually anyone for political reasons. If someone was deemed even a potential enemy of the people, that was enough to slap a 58 on him. Intellectuals, free thinkers, religious people, didn’t matter. Anyone unlucky enough to say the wrong thing at the wrong time . . . or not . . . could be looking at ten to twenty-five years hard time north of the Arctic Circle. And your innocence would be completely immaterial since they would torture you until you signed a confession.

And the other kind of prisoner? Those were your run-of-the-mill murderers, rapists, thieves. You know, real criminals. People who needed to be locked up because they posed an immediate danger to the public.

Take a guess which kind of prisoner held more power in the Soviet gulag system. Guess which kind of prisoner the state trusted to help run things for them in the vast reaches of the archipelago.

If you guessed it was the real criminals, you’d be right. Better to be a convicted violent criminal in the old Soviet Union than it was to be even a suspected thought criminal who never harmed a soul in his life. This is the very antithesis of the American way of life where people are supposedly allowed to think and speak as they please as long as they’re peaceful about it.

Does any of this sound familiar to you? It should. Because on Saturday, August 12, 2017, during the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, you helped resuscitate the Soviet Union right here in America. On one hand, you had over a thousand Right-wingers who were there simply to congregate peacefully, to attend speeches, and to legally protest the removal of certain Civil War statues. They had no intention of violence, as evidenced by the peaceful assembly they had held the night before.

These are the people whom you wish to brand with the 58 label: the thought criminals, the enemies of the people. These are the people you so lazily smear as “white supremacists and neo-Nazis” when really the most accurate thing about that description is the first word. These are folks whose only crime was to break cultural taboos by standing up for their own race and culture. Like the 58ers in the gulag, they were perfectly innocent, yet guilty of everything.

And on the other hand, you had the riotous violent counter-protesters who came there with the sole purpose of causing trouble. They had no permit, yet were allowed to assemble (as opposed to the Unite the Right people who had a permit and were told to disband). They had hate-filled signs. They spat on people. They wielded clubs and baseball bats. They threw rocks. They threw frozen water bottles. They threw jars filled with concrete. They threw jars filled with urine. They threw jars filled with feces. They attacked people with modified flame throwers. They shot pepper spray at people. One man very well might have suffered permanent damage to his vision because of such an attack. Another suffered a blow with a claw hammer near his ear.

And as for the young man who drove into a crowd of counter-protestors, killing one woman and injuring nineteen more, his car was beset on all sides by a violent mob. There is video showing thugs smashing his rear window with bats. And so he panicked and hit the gas and then reverse to get out of there. If there ever was a time to have reasonable doubt, at least before all the facts come in, this is it.

But instead, you prefer to side with the real criminals over the thought criminals, the violent over the non-violent, the ‘everybody else’ over the despised 58s. In fact, don’t think we don’t remember how you signed an order last year that restored voting rights for 206,000 Virginia ex-felons in Virginia, including murderers and rapists. If that’s not a red flag pointing to your Soviet sensibilities, I don’t what is.

You say that the Unite the Right crowd has no place in America. But whose America? That of the inheritors of the Soviet Union who’d rather bash heads than exchange ideas? That of the useful criminals who gladly do that bashing for them as their leadership turns a blind eye to their misdeeds? Is that what you want to turn America into? A place where people fear for their lives when saying politically incorrect things? A place where defending yourself is tantamount to attacking someone in the eyes of the public and press? A place where merely sticking up for one’s racial interests instantly makes one guilty of past atrocities and worthy of exile?

And to compound all this, you don’t wish to apply these draconian standards equally among all people, do you? In Terry McAuliffe’s America, non-whites don’t have to fear for their lives when saying politically incorrect things, do they? The obnoxious anti-white tweets of Charlottesville’s vice mayor Wes Bellamy shows that that’s true. In your America, non-whites can also stick up for their racial interests all they want, yes? When you spoke at the Mt. Zion First African Baptist Church on Sunday, the day after the rally, you said you stood with the African-American community in condemning white supremacy. So clearly you are not against people organizing on the basis of race.

No, in Terry McAuliffe’s America it’s only white people who cannot be allowed to do these things. Or they can, as long as they are being explicitly anti-white about it. Then they can wave Soviet or Antifa flags and assault people all they want and you’ll never disavow them. They’re not the 58s, you see. They’re not the real troublemakers. But when a few nitwits show up at a right wing rally with Nazi flags, well, that’s enough to condemn the whole lot of them, isn’t it?

So, congratulations, Governor. By siding with the violent counter-protesters and applying this double standard towards non-violent whites, you’re only proving yourself to be just as bad as Soviet officials and twice as hypocritical. It is, after all, their form of jurisprudence you wish to emulate.

That’s quite an accomplishment, isn’t it?

And you know what? You’re right. If this is indeed what America will turn into then the people who attended that rally on Saturday will certainly have no place there. No one on the Right will. That’s because we can envision a better place. A place without small-minded, would-be Soviet apparatchiks like yourself who place higher value on physical violence than on free thought and association. Keep pushing us, Governor, and one day we will find that place and go there.

And if you do ever get that America you envision, and your precious non-whites turn on you in the same way they turned on the Unite the Right crowd on Saturday, don’t coming knocking.

Because we won’t let you in.

Sincerely,

Spencer Quinn
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby Otto_West » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:17 pm

All governors are controlled at the state level, it is a waste of time trying to reason with them.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby iambiguous » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Otto_West wrote:Iambiguous why don't you create a separate thread here instead of KTF and then we can converse together.


Okay.

Otto_West wrote:Also, while I may be a nihilist I am not completely ignorant of practical matters concerning pragmatism. Solipsism, individual preference, and subjectivism will only get you so far in this world which is never enough. Of course I admit publicly these were things which I struggled with in the past but I'm trying to elevate myself onto new horizons trying to transcend all of that.


Of course my own rendition of that revolves around the extent to which any particular individual out in any particular world [rooted existentially in an extant historical, cultural and experiential context] is able to make a substantive distinction between what he believes is true about human interactions "in his head" "here and now" and what he is able to demonstrate that all reasonable men and women are obligated to believe in turn. Why? Because something can in fact be shown to be true objectively for all of us.

In this case, pertaining to the "Charlottesville Virginia Clash"

In other words, different folks embracing different political prejudices [derived from different philosophical assumptions] come to this thread and argue for one or another political narrative that is said to best explain "what happened" there. Either as the optimal frame of mind or as the only rational manner in which to construe it.

My argument though is that these conflicting political prejudices/narratives [on threads like this] are rooted more in the manner in which I have come to construe these "human all too human" interactions as the embodiment of dasein, conflicting goods and political economy.

The part that most objectivists avoid like the plague. Why? Because [in my view] they have too much invested psychologically in this:

1] there is a "real me" that transcends contingency, chance and change
2] this "real me" is in sync with one or another understanding of "virtue" or "truth" or "justice"
3] "virtue", "truth", "justice" embedded in one or another rendition of God, Humanism, ideology, nature

In fact, some will insist that any attempt on my part to tug the thread in this direction is merely an attempt to "derail" it.

I suspect instead however that a part of them recognizes that to go in this direction is to risk being yanked down into the fucking dilemma that plagues me.

But: I go there precisely because it is the only manner in which I might come across a frame of mind that yanks me up out of it!
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 21868
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby Otto_West » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:38 pm

I await your saparately created thread Iambiguous and your invitation to it.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby iambiguous » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:34 pm

Otto_West wrote:I await your saparately created thread Iambiguous and your invitation to it.


It's right here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=193244

I'd also like to pursue an exchange [with you or with others] relating to the points I raised above. On this thread. In other words, to what extent can folks [liberals or conservatives, the hard right or the hard left] discuss the events at Charlottesville, Virginia, embedded in anything other then conflicting sets of political assumptions?

My argument is that individual political narratives are merely a collection of political prejudices derived from the manner in which I construe the day to day interaction of identity, value judgments and power -- out in any particular world viewed from any particular point of view. Ever and always embedded over time and across space in contingency, chance and change.

What can be established as true objectively for all of us? And what instead is only an ever evolving subjective/subjunctive fabrication -- an intellectual/existential contraption -- rooted in dasein, conflicting goods and political economy.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 21868
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:50 am

I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6203
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby James S Saint » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:11 am

These guys are obviously a bunch of hicks and hard to listen to, but after the first 6-7 minutes, you really should listen to what they have to say. They were the ones who actually had permission to have a rally.

Note that they are very seriously pro-Constitution, whereas the communists (Antifa) and socialists (Nazis) are extremely anti-Constitution (and as always, "commies hate nazis" .. but both hate Constitutions). The only non-violent, and non-government associated group present (both the first Facebook-video testifier and supposed victim were/are government employees involved in crises events) were these guys...
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25435
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby Otto_West » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:20 am

James let me see if we're on the same page here, a historical society petitioned for the permit of protest where neo-nazi and antifa groups showed up unexpectedly out of nowhere?

I wonder if there is someway somebody could get an original copy of the permit to post it online as evidence.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby James S Saint » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:51 am

Otto_West wrote:James let me see if we're on the same page here, a historical society petitioned for the permit of protest where neo-nazi and antifa groups showed up unexpectedly out of nowhere?

Sorry, I thought that was the base line that everyone here knew.

Otto_West wrote:I wonder if there is someway somebody could get an original copy of the permit to post it online as evidence.

Possibly, but I took Pres. Trump's word for it and it has been mentioned by a variety of people. I'll admit that I didn't go look to see if even that was staged too.

If you are not aware, despite the many videos and facts, the simple bottom line is that the entire thing was another staged event. The Antifa group and the Nazi groups were not merely invited, but promised payment for inciting. Although the police had initially kept the groups separate, they were told to stand down and the Antifa group removed the barricades and violently attacked the original Constutionalists preparing their speeches. Then since it had become violent, the would-be speakers were driven off by the police. They never got to present their speeches. The police drove all them out into the area where the (probably fake) Neo-nazis and/or White supremists had come ready for a fight. So the serious fight began.

The people who set these things up are serious and play "hardball". A few deaths are certainly not a concern, and usually help their cause. They truly are murders of innocent people. Lenin used these exact same tactics to promote Communism while the German Nazis were doing the same thing to promote Nazism (socialism). Today, Europe and the USA have become infested with this demonic tactic. But it is hardly anything new to the world. Moses spelled it out, Marx spelled it out. And now you get to live it out. But that Constitution thing just keeps getting in the way.

Additional related videos:

George Soros is an actual former German Nazi SS officer.

This one might be fake:
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25435
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby Otto_West » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:11 pm

James also note there is no record of the alt-right until after the election was over just like the Russian hacking bullshit narrative. Something is going down, will post more later.

I never even heard of Richard Spencer or Jason Kessler before this year. I'm sensing some deep bird-dogging and honeypot shananigans going on in the United States by the deep state.

Choreographed stagecraft at work here....
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby James S Saint » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:40 pm

Otto_West wrote:Choreographed stagecraft at work here....

There shouldn't be any question about that .. for the few thinking people. But controlling the larger masses is the concern, not the vast minority of thinking people. The first move after WW2 was an attack on intelligence in the masses. The masses are much preferred to be faithful followers so that grand dinosaurs can be formed - small brains, massive bodies, and big teeth (Jurassic Park).
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25435
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:14 am

I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6203
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby Arminius » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:27 am

James S Saint wrote:
Otto_West wrote:James let me see if we're on the same page here, a historical society petitioned for the permit of protest where neo-nazi and antifa groups showed up unexpectedly out of nowhere?

Sorry, I thought that was the base line that everyone here knew.

Otto_West wrote:I wonder if there is someway somebody could get an original copy of the permit to post it online as evidence.

Possibly, but I took Pres. Trump's word for it and it has been mentioned by a variety of people. I'll admit that I didn't go look to see if even that was staged too.

If you are not aware, despite the many videos and facts, the simple bottom line is that the entire thing was another staged event. The Antifa group and the Nazi groups were not merely invited, but promised payment for inciting. Although the police had initially kept the groups separate, they were told to stand down and the Antifa group removed the barricades and violently attacked the original Constutionalists preparing their speeches. Then since it had become violent, the would-be speakers were driven off by the police. They never got to present their speeches. The police drove all them out into the area where the (probably fake) Neo-nazis and/or White supremists had come ready for a fight. So the serious fight began.

The people who set these things up are serious and play "hardball". A few deaths are certainly not a concern, and usually help their cause. They truly are murders of innocent people. Lenin used these exact same tactics to promote Communism while the German Nazis were doing the same thing to promote Nazism (socialism). Today, Europe and the USA have become infested with this demonic tactic. But it is hardly anything new to the world. Moses spelled it out, Marx spelled it out. And now you get to live it out. But that Constitution thing just keeps getting in the way.

Additional related videos:

George Soros is an actual former German Nazi SS officer.

He is of jewish origin.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5441
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby Otto_West » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:46 am

George Soros allegedly helped the S.S. round up his Ashkenazi brethren and this is probably why even Israel doesn't like him either. It's funny how the democratic party fawns over him and his vast international fortune.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby iambiguous » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:20 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Otto_West wrote:I await your saparately created thread Iambiguous and your invitation to it.


It's right here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=193244

Another reminder, perhaps?

I'm just always curious to explore the extent to which those who seem so certain about their moral and political values [liberal or conservative, left or right] are curious in turn to explore the extent to which such values are rooted more in one or another rendition of God, ideology, deontology or nature, or in the manner in which I construe such things in terms of dasein, conflicting goods and political economy.

They'll either go there or they won't.

But if they won't perhaps we can engage in a discussion that explores why.

What have they got to lose? Or, sure, maybe that's the point. :-k
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 21868
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:35 am

A mystery unfolds.....

Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:43 am

This marxist faggot makes some good points on things concerning those events.

Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Charlottesville Virginia Clash.

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:52 am

Plot thickens even more, mystery van......

Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]