Companies Censoring Speech

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: Companies Censoring Speech

Postby Carleas » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:29 pm

fuse wrote:The reason the white nationalist movement has found some footing lately is that the more and more populated society gets, the more people in general feel crowded, stressed, and threatened by their neighbors. Tensions are high and resource scarcity is up. The larger group fractures along predictable political lines to consolidate resources for their racial/ethnic/cultural group.

I think there's a conflict between this and the apparent trend thatwhite nationalism is a primarily rural phenomenon. Diverse and crowded cities, with much higher crime, are much more racially tolerant, which we wouldn't expect if crowding, stress, and threats from neighbors are what's driving white nationalism.
User Control Panel > Board preference > Edit display options > Display signatures: No.
Carleas
Magister Ludi

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:48 pm

What about all the white folks in the suburbs and as they fall to diversity with all diversities ("feel crowded, stressed, and threatened by their neighbors" and the accompanying crime) shortcomings and push out farther from the inner cities to create harmonious new suburbs away from older, now corrupted suburbs, aren't they infringing on the rural folks by swallowing up small towns with their liberal mentalities and lack of traditional values? Do the whites not flee from diverse and economically impoverished areas such as Detroit, Michigan? Without economic incentives, the whites do not so willingly diversify their mentalities and sell out their souls to the highest bidders. They say they live there because they love the city culture but they do not love it walking the streets alone at night or even in certain areas during the daytime and without the fat paychecks they would never stay near those cities.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
WendyDarling
Heroine

Postby AutSider » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:59 am

Also, I'd like to note that Stormfront has been shut down too. And keep in mind Stormfront was very moderate - I would even call them cuckolded. At Stormfront you could call whites rednecks, white trash, crackers, etc. but you weren't permitted to call blacks "niggers" or Jews "kikes". Their only message was that they want the white race to survive and have their own countries - some of them even willing to accept small amounts of non-white migration. If somebody denied such a basic thing as survival and a right to their own country to blacks, or Asians, or Indians, or any other race except whites, it would surely be treated as intolerant, racist, blah blah. It was also a feminist site.

Still, they were shut down in the same way Daily Stormer, a much more "radical" site, got shut down.

The point here is that there is no appeasing our (white people's) enemies. They only care about destroying us, and they have no issues whatsoever with having double standards and doing whatever it takes to accomplish this goal, and they will have no mercy towards anybody who advocates things which would prevent them from destroying us. Trying to moderate yourself and begging for the approval of your enemies only makes you look weak and ultimately serves no purpose, because you'll be shut down and called a "Nazi" anyway.
AutSider
BANNED

Postby surreptitious57 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:54 am

Freedom of speech must include hate speech although what constitutes hate is entirely subjective
No one has a right not to be offended and banning speech on those grounds is simply unacceptable
A MIND IS LIKE A PARACHUTE : IT DOES NOT WORK UNLESS IT IS OPEN
surreptitious57
Philosopher

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics