Companies Censoring Speech

Another fundamental question for you, as you prepare your promised long-form response: What’s the minimum sufficient action or belief that makes a person or an ideology ‘racist’?

It would definitely be made up of actions rather than beliefs and would pertain to person’s rather than their ideologies. The long version of this answer is in the works too.

Still waiting for your answer Carleas.

Let’s take a second to think about how insane all of this is. These companies are using technology invented by whites in a country made by whites in order to shut down a site which promotes something as basic as the existence of white people and the justification for all of this is that a supposed white supremacist (in reality, most probably a scared kid) killed a single useless, fat, white race traitor whore.

It needs to be understood that all of this that is happening in mainstream politics is completely insane, the inversion of basic healthy, reality-based principles like self-preservation of your own group.

It is nothing more than sick, traitorous subversion of white people and their countries by white liberals/cucks, Jews and non-whites. Literally all this equality, tolerance, diversity and other bullshit is nothing more than that.

Whites are completely mentally destroyed and any instinct of self-preservation (white nationalism) or self-expansion (white supremacy) is indoctrinated out of them and if not that, then threatened out of them by gunpoint of mostly traitorous whites, and some Jews and non-whites.

Our society has become so insane and unhealthy that basic stuff like preserving your own kind (white nationalism) and killing your enemies and conquering their territory and resources (white supremacy) is considered extreme and only advocated by a tiny minority of people.

A healthy white society wouldn’t even allow non-whites in in the first place
A healthy white society would SUPPORT sites like Daily Stormer, as they advocate for the interests of the white race and the destruction of its enemies

Yet such basic stuff is considered “extreme” in these insane and sick times we live in.

I’m going to assume now that Carleas isn’t going to take my offer of a debate, predictable of course.

honestly, if whites are that mentally retarded they shouldnt be in power.
ive tried to praise whites, give them claps for their classical music, works of art and mechanics, and medieval culture.
but there really comes a time to say, to put down the old hat and stop investing in a failed cause, such as believing whites can save the planet, when most whites are either insane, hypocrits and/or grossly incompetent. Who are you fighting really? I think you are fighting your own whites, believing they can do better, when this is just whites being whites.

But right to assembly does not also grant the right to use any particular company’s service to facilitate that assembly. Shouldn’t companies be able to deny service on principle (as long as the principle isn’t illegal)?

There are certain protected classes against which it is illegal to discriminate - but discrimination per say isn’t illegal. There is also the power of the people to give their business to better, more consistent companies. This is why corporations are always saying what people want to hear and making nice PR statements to maintain a positive image to the widest net of potential customers. I don’t doubt that that’s what some of this is - but some corporate reactions are genuine. Either way, it’s all legal.

Sorry, but Blacks do far, far worse. Black-on-black violence is 4 times greater than any other combination (but of course, the racist media is not going to tell you about that).

GoDaddy’s decision is definitely something to think about, considering I have seen equally repulsive or worse things said here over the years. Though it may be inconsistent and a possibly shaky business move, I would still say GoDaddy had every right to do it. It’s hard for me to say what I would do in GoDaddy’s position as a private company – one that does not want to be accessory to such cancerous hate.

When did companies operate in regards to profits on their principles? This idea of companies being like a person, all principled, is almost laughable considering it is only to currently serve their political agenda, great fodder for a break out reporter to do an explosive expose, to climb the ladder in their trade for a rag exposing the hypocrisy of such principled companies who will promptly erase their principle when this newfound principle no longer serves their agenda towards impeaching Trump. It’s too bad that their powers stop at the borders of their businesses, unless they are already in bed with the other Democrats in governmental positions, who will continue with every trick in their repertoire to disenfranchise Trump’s base of supporters…too bad that it will backfire in the eyes of the majority of the country, the silent majority who will only enter the Democrats battlefield, efforts to gut the President elects power, should they creep like snakes too close to that line of no return, then liberals will see a rise against them and their poorly principled businesses like Hellfire that has never been witnessed before. Yes, liberal companies are against the extremists on the right, using their principles of no hate speech, violence, and terrorism until they are exposed as hypocrites who let the violent (I mean Peace loving left) ANTIFA and various liberal hate organizations (of which California has the most recorded) use their services in violation of their own principles. The fireworks regarding their principled moves will be spectacular…can’t wait! Yes companies, eradicate free speech and assembly on your moral principles, give the government precedent cases for this Democratic move to gut the Constitution.

So the Democrats, their people and their companies, wish to mischaracterize people and events to silence people and events because they disagree with the free speech that is used, the free speech is disliked, therefore not permitted, however the free speech is not criminal, not illegal, just disliked. Hahaha!

Don’t you mean black-with-black violence where they fight against whoever in a gang rather than individually, their numbers are usually 4 times greater than their opponents. Black violence in general is higher in numbers of incidents from domestic violence, to general assault and batteries, armed robberies, to murders against their own and against others.

Look, let me get this straight, I NEVER and I mean NEVER said I had any confidence in black leaders or black leadership.

What I said was, Interracials are better leaders than blacks and an interracial (such as myself) should be the ruler of africa.

I agree, especially if you promise to provide free relocation to Africa for any dissatisfied, Communist Democrats. :evilfun: They will be freed from hate speech and terrorists.

I will force them to assist the blacks with building, engineering, and other sorts of planning.

…force them with kind words, but of course. :evilfun: :laughing:

It’s not like the technology has been appropriated - these companies are vastly white and are making their own moves to secure the future of their country.

The existence of white people is not promoted by clinging to the symbols of defeated secessionist rebellions. The existence of white people does not hang on its purity or the subjugation of other peoples. It is promoted by creating something of value. Innovating. Enriching culture. Raising others up. Advancing our understanding. Cultivating strength in all good people.

If you want to honor your heritage then don’t stunt yourself with false security and the small wisdom that there is no greater unifying principle than race.

The bonds of people have always gone much deeper than race. You have to be psychologically lame or desperate to fall on race as the sole source of your pride and striving. There are much higher things in this world than reverence of this one recent simplification – a half thing, impure, uneven, that can’t possibly carry the whole weight of a person’s identity. Not only are there more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, there is more in you than can be derived from the white race.

I can think of contexts where… I understand… why this mentality exists, the purpose it serves. But it’s going nowhere, and advances no one. It’s a dead end, and not necessarily because it clings to the wrong assumptions, but because it is myopic and clinging by nature.

If we are agreed on the definitions above as being the normal definitions of racism, racist, and ideology, I’ll continue. But I must continue in my own disagreement of those definitions for I believe that an act or instance of racism is solely an action or behavior and does not occur if not enacted. In other words, my thoughts are not condemnable, my actions are.
So, I’m glad you asked

A physical harm perpetrated through an action that is a traceable cause to effect. An action to circumvent a person from needed food, water, shelter, transportation, income, all the life sustaining and basic amenities, but physical harm must be the consequence of the action and if its deemed psychological harm, it must be debilitating duress, a mental breakdown (I may have more to add or some to detract since I disagree with the definition of racism).
What is someone condemned for: their thoughts, their actions, or the combination? I think this is a very important question to clear up first for a thought, an idea, isn’t a guaranteed action or behavior. I know the liberal left wants the thought police, but we aren’t quite there yet. If an internal murderous thought does not cause an external murder, if my thought that Joe blow should die does not cause Joe Blows literal death, am I a murderous Missy? So my first problem is with the normal definition of racism and racist in that a thought does not constitute an action. Does an inner thought constitute an outward action? Notice how the definition does not address or differentiate this reality between inward and outward, it’s left ambiguous by the left to propel court cases towards a guilty verdict based on the thought police.

My explicitly laid out syllogism starts here…

So without stating that I am a white nationalist, you place a belief system on me as well as your belief system that my belief system is racist. To be a proponent of your white heritage is to be racist?
Yes, it is in your book that is why you aligned me with a white nationalist. If the belief behind your logic is reversed, Carleas is not a proponent of his race when he subscribes a wrongness to pride and equates it with racism and the wrongness. A non-racist white in Carleas’ mind should ignore the continuation of their own race for any portion of whites who are proud to be such are racist…THUS, you are ashamed of being white. You cannot be white in any way that promotes a healthy view of what it means to be white and only white (unless you are half chinese or something else), can you? Why does being a proud white equate with only negative things (such as white nationalists and racists) in your mind?

I’ll let you address my discussion so far before it gets any longer. I don’t know if you noticed, but I usually operate in the short and to the point rather than the long, rambling, complex headaches…and this book in the making is definitely a headache.

Scientifically researched differences between races identifying the majority of the race to have specific appearances and abilities is racist? That’s absurd. Of course there are specific differences in appearances and abilities held by the majority of a race, since races are not identical, neither are the individuals in them, and to deny differences is denying reality.

This aspect of racism hails from stereotyping. Since it is unrealistic to address all individuals individually at every juncture in reality, generalizations are made which can be proven wrong when individualized considerations can be accommodated, but the scientific generalization would still apply.

Sure it can be, if these symbols have in the meantime come to also symbolize white nationalism. Either way, we sure as fuck aren’t going to allow leftists to tell us what we can and cannot use.

We’re not cuckservatives you can boss around. Your morality means less than shit to me.

There is no such thing as absolute purity, but you need some standard to preserve the set of traits we call “white”. It does not rely on subjugation of other people necessarily, but it definitely rely on making those other people not a threat to whites, one way or another. And yeah, it can involve subjugating others. I don’t see why whites would be ashamed of that.

It is a shame to be subjugated. It is not a shame to subjugate your enemy.

Oh, I agree there are greater unifying principles than race.
Nationality is one.
Regional identity within a nation is even greater than nationality.
Identity with your greater tribe (city/village) is greater than regional identity.
Identity with your immediate tribe (next-door neighbors) is greater than greater tribe identity.
Identity with your blood - fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, nephews, nieces, grandparents, and so on, is the greatest.

But surely you weren’t suggesting that we should go in the other direction and consider humanity more important than race? Because if we apply that logic consistently, surely you see what kind of weird absurdities it would lead to.

Actually, that’s where you’re wrong. All other factors equal, groups which favor their own race will win out in conflict against groups which don’t favor their own race. It is that kind of mentality which will survive, by definition.

Those who don’t favor their own kind, are the ones who will be exterminated. They are the dead ends.