commercials, war, and modernity

i watch the tv what i see are sterile, new york commercials. everything is sterile looking, no funnybone and no backbone.

modern life can be summarized into hollow, shallow with no content. like its about people being born, then commercials about life insurance, its about being born, working, and then you die.
like no substance whatsoever, no goal, no logic other than being born, working, and then dying.

i spent all day watching the men on tv, war men, cowboy men, police men and manly men. i almost wept for those men, i realized they are just women born into male bodies, get the soul trampled on and become battle hardened scared children, scared to demonstrate emotions, scared to break social norms. i saw a very handsome man in a war movie of ww2, i almost wept for him i could see his feminine soul behind those male masks of a hardened persona. like we just send men to their deaths to die in war it is so sad, it wrenches my heart to think about. then i look at those shitting looking police stations where everyone has an hypermasculine italian accent and tries to act hard, i feel deeply uncomfortable when men are sent to prison, it makes me sick to my stomach and i just want to spread love in this world. the truth is that men are women born in the wrong body and born into the wrong world, a world of suffering hardship and a world of cruelty.

i am talking like a girl from a western movie in a white and pink dress, tears in my eye holding on to a strong man’s coat telling him i wish it didn’t have to be like this, like i wish he would just stay on the farm, not go out to die why does anyone have to go through this. it doesnt have to be like this

[b]

[/b]

Who is the new UP? … some of your recent posts have quite a different “feel” to them.

Yes it does “have to be like this”

The ancient Chinese labelled this condition … 物極必反 … wùjíbìfǎn … translated roughly to “Reversion of Extremes”

The NT parable … a grain of wheat must die and fall to the ground and die before new life can emerge.

We are simply not at the “extreme” … yet! :slight_smile:

Your perceptions are insightful … we have exchanged views before about the shifting dynamic … from “Yang” dominated energy to “Yin” dominated energy. One who sees this feminine energy in the bodies of the male gender is most encouraging.

Well, I’m a lot more serious than I was before. And I have lot less sympathy for the world.

Thankyou.