Fat positive

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: Fat positive

Postby Otto_West » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:17 pm

MagsJ wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:Apparently the reason why there is practically no obesity in China is because their national diet is rice
Compare that to America where one in three adults is overweight in the junk food capital of the world

There is also a fair amount of fat-shaming involved the minute any fat appears on a person's body.. my Chinese friends told me this/vented about their culture.

In South Korea women who are fat can't even get a job. Read that on an article recently, if people think Europeans are bigoted they obviously haven't been around Asians for any quality amount of time.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Fat positive

Postby UrGod » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:03 am

MagsJ wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:Apparently the reason why there is practically no obesity in China is because their national diet is rice
Compare that to America where one in three adults is overweight in the junk food capital of the world

There is also a fair amount of fat-shaming involved the minute any fat appears on a person's body.. my Chinese friends told me this/vented about their culture.


Fat shaming works.
I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Fat positive

Postby UrGod » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:04 am

Otto_West wrote:
MagsJ wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:Apparently the reason why there is practically no obesity in China is because their national diet is rice
Compare that to America where one in three adults is overweight in the junk food capital of the world

There is also a fair amount of fat-shaming involved the minute any fat appears on a person's body.. my Chinese friends told me this/vented about their culture.

In South Korea women who are fat can't even get a job.


Wish it was that way in America too. We need higher standards, and real values.
I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Fat positive

Postby Otto_West » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:22 am

Void_X_Zero wrote:Wish it was that way in America too. We need higher standards, and real values.

Human perfection is a fool's folly.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Fat positive

Postby UrGod » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:37 am

Otto_West wrote:
Void_X_Zero wrote:Wish it was that way in America too. We need higher standards, and real values.

Human perfection is a fool's folly.


Only if you're so lazy that you can't even improve at all.
I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Fat positive

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:50 pm

Void_X_Zero wrote:
Otto_West wrote:
Void_X_Zero wrote:Wish it was that way in America too. We need higher standards, and real values.

Human perfection is a fool's folly.


Only if you're so lazy that you can't even improve at all.


But you just said, fat women shouldn't be allowed to work.
God is dead.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 8219
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Fat positive

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:51 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:People believe their delusions. People who have delusions are mentally ill. A transexual will believe their delusion to the bitter end, but they will never be other than their XX or XY original chromosomes.

wendy, you are just transphobic of me because you are jealous that i have a higher iq than you, so you are using my own kind of reasoning against me, as a kind of vengeance mechanism. but i think you misjudge me because, i am all about a serium of genius which will improve a persons iq, i dont believe people ought to be trapped within the same iq they were born with.

Oh boy, here we go...wild accusations against Wendy, so much for our agreed upon truce. And it's serum, not serium.


you ended our truce by being transphobic.
God is dead.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 8219
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Fat positive

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:53 pm

Otto_West wrote:
Void_X_Zero wrote:
Otto_West wrote:Ridiculing the symptoms but not the actual cause. That is how these conversations usually go.


What do you think is the case of fat positivity?


Once again, people being overworked and the modern lifestyle isn't helping the situation.


this is true, people are fat mainly due to the modern lifestyle of slavery and subjugation, religion is the modern potato chip to compensate that they are not allowed to have agency and are living under injustice and tyranny. an animal gets fat when it is locked in a cage and repressed from living out it's natural instincts.
God is dead.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 8219
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Fat positive

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:56 pm

Otto_West wrote:There are those that will say that living in advanced societies require a great deal of sacrifice, time, and effort where the consensus is that this is all good for the progress of society or civilization as a whole but what many people don't understand is the tremendous costs involved in maintaining such a existence.

The psychological, physical, health, and social costs of maintaining such modern infrastructure where at this point in our socieities it seems there is nobody that wants to address these incovenient realities. At a certain point when costs outweigh benefits societies collapse and this can be thoroughly understand with a glance at human history.


you can be proven true mathematically and scientifically.

the bicycle is the most efficient device ever made, which means the car is less efficient.
thus a society builds more effort into building itself than is actually output, think of factory labor and how much effort it takes to build cars and ship gasoline, and creating a society of traffic jams and wage slaves, they are putting more energy into than they are getting out, it is inefficient.

but eventually we can hope for a future free of wage slavery, the laws of energy say energy is never lost, therefore one day we may end up getting more energy than we put into it.
Primarily what you want to do is give the most amount of work to non-sentience, so that non-sentient things are the ones eating up the karmic suffering, while the sentient ones simply reap the fruits, this is the way out of suffering.
God is dead.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 8219
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Fat positive

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:15 pm

I thought truces were meant to stop direct attacks on one another, but you say it is off since I do not relish the [Edit: trans #-o ] illness you associate yourself with, so be it.

Maybe I should write this every time you bring up the trans agenda...trans people are in denial of their genetic makeup, wanting to erroneously supplant what has been created for them naturally. I am tired of trans folks and their political tunnel vision to make the world "see" them as they are not.
Last edited by WendyDarling on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6203
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Fat positive

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:21 pm

WendyDarling wrote:I thought truces were meant to stop direct attacks on one another, but you say it is off since I do not relish the illness you associate yourself with, so be it.

Maybe I should write this every time you bring up the trans agenda...trans people are in denial of their genetic makeup, wanting to erroneously supplant what has been created for them naturally. I am tired of trans folks and their political tunnel vision to make the world "see" them as they are not.


So are you saying that you are an illness, because you are female and there is something wrong with wanting to be female? You must be very unhappy with yourself.
God is dead.
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
the Grandmother.
 
Posts: 8219
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Fat positive

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:55 pm

[Edit: #-o ]
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6203
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Fat positive

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:09 pm

Otto_West wrote:
MagsJ wrote:
surreptitious57 wrote:Apparently the reason why there is practically no obesity in China is because their national diet is rice
Compare that to America where one in three adults is overweight in the junk food capital of the world

There is also a fair amount of fat-shaming involved the minute any fat appears on a person's body.. my Chinese friends told me this/vented about their culture.

In South Korea women who are fat can't even get a job. Read that on an article recently, if people think Europeans are bigoted they obviously haven't been around Asians for any quality amount of time.

Most nations are bigoted about most things, and pretend it's all the other nations but they! Who's benefiting from that situation? certainly not the individual, but why does the individual allow themselves to be dragged into such self-depreciating situations? Mon dieu!

Void_X_Zero wrote:Fat shaming works.
..you wanna try prising those potato chips/doughnuts/desserts/any other fattening foods, out of an obese Westerner's fat sweaty palms? be my guest :P

What motivates me to stay within my fighting weight is self-pride.. I think the obese lose their self-pride, and tag onto group pride to fill that (no pun intended) void.
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16925
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Fat positive

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Maybe I should write this every time you bring up the trans agenda...trans people are in denial of their genetic makeup, wanting to erroneously supplant what has been created for them naturally. I am tired of trans folks and their political tunnel vision to make the world "see" them as they are not.
So are you saying that you are an illness, because you are female and there is something wrong with wanting to be female? You must be very unhappy with yourself.

UP.. females are not responsible for your lack of complete femaleness, so cease going off-topic with that topic. We are not responsible for your feelings on the matter, you are!
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16925
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Fat positive

Postby UrGod » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:23 pm

Void_X_Zero wrote:Wish it was that way in America too. We need higher standards, and real values.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Void_X_Zero wrote:
Otto_West wrote:Human perfection is a fool's folly.


Only if you're so lazy that you can't even improve at all.


But you just said, fat women shouldn't be allowed to work.


And?
I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Fat positive

Postby UrGod » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:24 pm

WendyDarling wrote:People believe their delusions. People who have delusions are mentally ill. A transexual will believe their delusion to the bitter end, but they will never be other than their XX or XY original chromosomes.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:
Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:wendy, you are just transphobic of me because you are jealous that i have a higher iq than you, so you are using my own kind of reasoning against me, as a kind of vengeance mechanism. but i think you misjudge me because, i am all about a serium of genius which will improve a persons iq, i dont believe people ought to be trapped within the same iq they were born with.

Oh boy, here we go...wild accusations against Wendy, so much for our agreed upon truce. And it's serum, not serium.


you ended our truce by being transphobic.


Ahaha. Truth sucks, eh? Just label people who say true things you don't like as "___phobics" and call it a day.

Apparently to you, "truce" only means "keep telling me how beautiful I am!!!!!!"
I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Fat positive

Postby UrGod » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:28 pm

Otto_West wrote:Ridiculing the symptoms but not the actual cause. That is how these conversations usually go.

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
Otto_West wrote:
Void_X_Zero wrote:
What do you think is the case of fat positivity?


Once again, people being overworked and the modern lifestyle isn't helping the situation.


this is true, people are fat mainly due to the modern lifestyle of slavery and subjugation,


Kek.

religion is the modern potato chip to compensate that they are not allowed to have agency and are living under injustice and tyranny.


Topkek.

an animal gets fat when it is locked in a cage and repressed from living out it's natural instincts.


The cage is in your mind, and built by your own labor.

Fat people imprison themselves because they are too [pick one: lazy, stupid, vain, narcissistic, immature] to value themselves, to actually give a flying fuck about their own body and existence. They just do not give one fuck about themselves, not really. That is all "fat" means.

"You are not fat, you are dying." Yep, and by their own hand and intent shall they perish. We could also say with Nietzsche that it is less an actual negative intent on their part and more like a pathological lack of any positive intent on their part. But you know, six of one and half-dozen of another.
I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Fat positive

Postby UrGod » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:30 pm

surreptitious57 wrote:Apparently the reason why there is practically no obesity in China is because their national diet is rice
Compare that to America where one in three adults is overweight in the junk food capital of the world

MagsJ wrote:
Otto_West wrote:
MagsJ wrote:There is also a fair amount of fat-shaming involved the minute any fat appears on a person's body.. my Chinese friends told me this/vented about their culture.

In South Korea women who are fat can't even get a job. Read that on an article recently, if people think Europeans are bigoted they obviously haven't been around Asians for any quality amount of time.

Most nations are bigoted about most things, and pretend it's all the other nations but they! Who's benefiting from that situation? certainly not the individual, but why does the individual allow themselves to be dragged into such self-depreciating situations? Mon dieu!

Void_X_Zero wrote:Fat shaming works.
..you wanna try prising those potato chips/doughnuts/desserts/any other fattening foods, out of an obese Westerner's fat sweaty palms? be my guest :P




What motivates me to stay within my fighting weight is self-pride.. I think the obese lose their self-pride, and tag onto group pride to fill that (no pun intended) void.


Yep.
I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Fat positive

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:12 am

Ultimate Philosophy 1001 wrote:
But you just said, fat women shouldn't be allowed to work.

Exactly.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Fat positive

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:15 am

Void_X_Zero wrote:And?

If you're unemployed there is no room for improvement.

At any rate not everybody can work four to five hours a day and spend the rest of their time at the gym.(Not everybody can afford a gym membership or buy their own home gym equipment.) Not everybody can become anorexic, world just doesn't work that way.

This obsession with human perfection even beyond weight or fitness in society is a fool's errand.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Fat positive

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:20 am

Void_X_Zero wrote:
The cage is in your mind, and built by your own labor.

Fat people imprison themselves because they are too [pick one: lazy, stupid, vain, narcissistic, immature] to value themselves, to actually give a flying fuck about their own body and existence. They just do not give one fuck about themselves, not really. That is all "fat" means.

"You are not fat, you are dying." Yep, and by their own hand and intent shall they perish. We could also say with Nietzsche that it is less an actual negative intent on their part and more like a pathological lack of any positive intent on their part. But you know, six of one and half-dozen of another.


You're just addressing and mocking symptoms, what's your actual solution to the problem? You don't have any and public health officials don't have any either because they refuse to address the actual problem creator namely that of the modern societal environment.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Fat positive

Postby UrGod » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:34 am

Otto_West wrote:
Void_X_Zero wrote:And?

If you're unemployed there is no room for improvement.


Not true at all, in fact it would be more the exact opposite.

At any rate not everybody can work four to five hours a day and spend the rest of their time at the gym.(Not everybody can afford a gym membership or buy their own home gym equipment.) Not everybody can become anorexic, world just doesn't work that way.

This obsession with human perfection even beyond weight or fitness in society is a fool's errand.


Says the fat lazy person who can't stop eating Doritos long enough to go walk outside for 30 minutes a day.
I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Fat positive

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:37 am

Void_X_Zero wrote:
Otto_West wrote:
Void_X_Zero wrote:And?

If you're unemployed there is no room for improvement.


Not true at all, in fact it would be more the exact opposite.

At any rate not everybody can work four to five hours a day and spend the rest of their time at the gym.(Not everybody can afford a gym membership or buy their own home gym equipment.) Not everybody can become anorexic, world just doesn't work that way.

This obsession with human perfection even beyond weight or fitness in society is a fool's errand.


Says the fat lazy person who can't stop eating Doritos long enough to go walk outside for 30 minutes a day.


Really? Tell me all the opportunities an unemployed person has on the verge of being thrown out onto the streets. No doubt you must have some first hand knowledge of this.

I work constantly and a very physically strenuous or demanding job chump. You wouldn't last five days in my life.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Fat positive

Postby UrGod » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:06 am

I would put my own physical, strenuous work up to yours any day.
I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Fat positive

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:26 am

Void_X_Zero wrote:I would put my own physical, strenuous work up to yours any day.


:lol: Sure kid.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users