Google corruption

Several days after Trump won the election, I was trying to find the electoral college totals. I wanted the exact numbers. I tried searching on Google, and guess what? Nothing. If you’ve ever asked a question into Google search bar, and the answer to the question is a number, Google will default display the answer right at the top, without even needing to link you to a webpage.

“what is the diameter of the earth?” – and Google spits out “7,917.5 mi” at the top of the page.

“what were the electoral college totals?” --… and nothing.

Even in the webpage results, it was nearly impossible to find this information. What the fuck, we just had the election only a few days ago at this point, the electoral numbers were splayed all over the media during and immediately after the election, yet now they were nowhere to be found. The links Google was giving me to various webpages from my search were mostly meaningless, many didn’t even have anything to do with the electoral college at all or were links to webpages talking about how the electoral college should be abolished.

This is clear censorship.

Now look at what I found online:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Az1yyjdT8o[/youtube]

So make a note to yourself that Google is part of the neoliberal, globalist censorship machine. Probably you already knew that, and I certainly suspected it, but it is nice to have the proof in hand.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_tWyvnH0xY[/youtube]

Searching “Trump news” at Google and at Dogpile:

Google lists donaldjtrump.com as the 36th result.

Dogpile lists donaldjtrump.com as the 13th result.

Google lists trump.news as the 16th result.

Dogpile lists trump.news as the 1st result.

Also this is ignoring the “AMP” google results that actually steal content from others and use it as a google page. If you include these then google results drop donaldjtrump.com to 55th and trump.news to 35th.

I also did not count ads as search results. Dogpile has a lot of ads, probably because it has to compete with the likes of Google and their dark money stream.

Another thing about google, they steal content from other webpages and actually allow you to read it as a copy on google’s own page, without ever directing you to the actual website. This is noticeable especially on mobile: click on a search result from googling and you get a mobile site with google.com still listed as the URL at the top, but what you’re seeing is a copy of the actual other website; if you “request desktop version” from your mobile browser this forces google to redirect you to the actual other webpage, and you’ll see that now you have the real URL.

On the issue of women in tech or STEM generally: women simply make different choices and have different desires and interests. That isn’t “sexist”, unless women are imposing sexism on themselves.

Pointing out the obvious is now a thought-crime.

Welcome to the brave new world of Goolag.

medium.com/@Cernovich/full-jame … 39f3d2d05f

duckduckgo.com

Can’t recall the last time I used Google to search anything.

"Time to stop first world “gender gap” hysteria: Men and women make different vocational choices

Each year, 265 million in public funding goes toward The Canada Research Chairs Program, a program that funds top researchers at Canadian universities. Now, Science Minister Kirsty Duncan is threatening to defund its chairs for not meeting “diversity targets”.

The decision came after Minister Duncan took offense at the unequal number of chairs held by women. “There were two times more men nominated (for research chair positions) than women” Duncan exclaimed during in an interview with the Associated Press.

Government funding will be withheld until universities nominate an equal number of women. But aren’t universities progressive strongholds, bereft of bias and bastions of equality? Of all places, it seems unlikely that university faculties are actively holding women back.

As of December 2016, only 30 per cent of the funded chair positions were held by women. However, between 2000 and 2015, 31 per cent of applicants for the jobs were from women. Based on these numbers it would be impossible to argue that sexist hiring practices are the cause of the gender imbalance in research chairs. Fewer women hold research chair positions because fewer women apply; it’s that simple.

So why is Duncan so upset? Minister Kirsty Duncan subscribes to a gender theory that has pervaded the intelligentsia, bureaucrats, and politicians. This theory asserts that there are no differences between women and men, and that existing differences in gender representation (uneven gender ratios in research chairs, company boards, Cabinet Ministers, etc.) are the result of a patriarchal societal system.

This “gender sameness theory” is not interested in equal opportunity for women; it is focused on equal outcomes. To its adherents, gaps between the sexes are clear indicators of sexism and must therefore be avoided at all costs.

Kirsty Duncan and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau both subscribe to this theory. They see equal representation as a requirement for an egalitarian society; even if it means assiduously ignoring differences between the sexes to achieve it. However, regardless of the popularization of gender sameness theory, the truth remains: men and women are different, and as a result, they make different vocational choices.

Using Canadian Research Chairs as an example, fewer women apply to research chair positions because fewer women choose to work in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) fields. Out of all Canadians who work in STEM, only 22 per cent are women.

Furthermore, despite attempts to encourage women to work in STEM, these numbers are barely changing. Even as more women join the workforce, few choose to work in STEM fields. Between 1991 and 2011, women accounted for 75 per cent of the growth in the number of workers in university-level non-scientific occupations, but only 27 per cent of the growth in the number of workers in university-level scientific occupations. "
sott.net/article/356505-Tim … al-choices

Or we could talk about YouTube censorship and demonetization, but that’s just too easy. Hitting below the belt with that one.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPxZrSj4P3U[/youtube]

Censorship is unAmerican.

Goolag fires James Damore for politely saying things that are true:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN1vEfqHGro[/youtube]

Full document he wrote hoping to improve things at Goolag: assets.documentcloud.org/docume … hamber.pdf

Most of the world wants Free Speech, the ability to communicate and speak freely with anyone.

The biggest “threats against free speech” are:

1. Conservative Islam, strict Abrahamism/Catholicism
  2. China, who don’t want their indoctrinated slaves to witness the world outside
  3. Social Justice Warriors who lose arguments rationally, and must resort to emotionalism

Another good interview with James Damore, where they discuss the relevant issues in this situation:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEDuVF7kiPU[/youtube]