Things That Make You Go WTF Around The World.

I am making this thread about absurd sensational news stories around the world. Feel free to participate within this thread at your own digression.

First story, how unionized sex workers in Spain oppose a new bordello of roboticized sex workers.

This surprises you? Anybody who’s been in the MGTOW circles for some time should know this would happen. I’m surprised that you are surprised about it, I presumed you are red-pilled about this stuff.

You can be sure women will also make up some equally retarded excuses to ban the artificial womb when/if it is invented.

But dildos are ok?

Definitely not surprised. Not much of anything in the world surprises me anymore.

It’s interesting that feminists lament against the ‘evil’ of prostitution, but there are these voluntary women prostitutes that unionised themselves for profit also such as the example in Spain. It’s ‘evil’, but there are those who voluntary exchange such services for profit?!

Then a group of men create robotic prostitutes, you would think feminists and women all over would be happy or have a feeling of liberation but instead the for profit prostitutes that allegedly live under the ‘evil tyranny’ of men complain that it unfairly disrupts their income stream. It’s all rather humorous.

One man’s sex toy is a random woman’s tyranny. We must ban all robotic sex toys and eventual wife or girlfriend artificial replacements, it’s for the children! (That will probably be the excuse of the future if technology advances at a certain stage.)

Why not just keep your dildo to yourself and not make it a public issue?

Lots of thing make me go WTF nowadays but the most recent is just another of step in Google’s social engineering program. Do a Google search for “american inventors” to see what I mean.

i believe most men will be cool with this, until they finally make a sexbot which exceeds uncanny valley and looks and acts like a real person, and then all of a sudden men will become rabid activists and threaten to revolt.