Expulsion

Who can levy these charges? If a petition was started based on charges against congressional members and it was overwhelmingly signed by a majority of the US citizens, could this expulsion of said congress make it into a higher court to set a precedent so others could perform the expulsion article other than congress? Of course, we know that Congress would not bring these expulsion efforts up while in session, so what is the recourse for American citizens who can prove that Congress is acting disloyal to the United States by colluding against the current, elected President?

The first thing to do Wendy is go through the historical archive to find any precedent for this. That will give you an idea of how effective
expulsion is as a political means of removing power from corrupt individuals should you actually wish to pursue it to its logical conclusion

Carleas, ever heard of any congressional expulsions made by US citizens en masse?

No one has been expelled from Congress since 1862 and those were mostly due to supporting confederate rebellion.

There is no precedent for outside parties (outside the congress) to accuse certain Senators and House of Representatives members of criminal activities and demand an expulsion vote for the accused. I believe it should be the citizens who expel these traitors from office.

This would suggest that pursuing your aim of expulsion however justifiable it may be is invariably doomed to failure

Where’s Carleas? As an attorney, I’d like him to weigh in on this topic.

I am a would have been lawyer, Wendy, and I can only guess why the above scenario plays out as it does. Because of an assumed strong buddy buddy affiliation within a party, representatives are loathe to instigate removal of their own. The legal system is set up as to make such attempts prohibitive , because representatives are like a chain, if one falls, it is easier to suspect and remove another. Representatives see themselves as above those whom they represent, therefore, they cast large shadows within their constituency.

At least, that is my take on it.

Of course they are going to protect their own, their brethren conspirators, however it’s high time that the US citizens take back their government from outright corruptive forces, namely disloyal congress members. If they act in domino fashion, they’ll fall that way too.

Why should congress be above repercussions for treason? Congress is colluding to undermine our current elected President, that’s treason, attempting to overthrow the Executive Branch of the US government.

Wendy,

You are right and wrong at the same time!

The minor premise is the written ness of Capitakism , and the major premise is to have as many friends as possible to avoid a horrible end, specifically short term, to fight NKorea-Iran-ISIS

I don’t understand anything you have written. How am I right? How am I wrong? I really want a review of our congress and to have those who undermine Trump’s agenda, America’s agenda and health, put up on the chopping block.

It’s most definitely a congressional coup. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=193163

Congress wants war, war is good business.

Sorry for the mistakes but I am writing on a lesser quality Samsung phone, and will try to correct these.
Your comments pertain to my initial writing.

You need to get a decent voice record to written form app. to forego your atrocious typing mishaps. :evilfun: :wink:

I got you , later .

:romance-caress: Later alligator.

There are no more peaceful methods against the status quo, hopefully people in mass will start realizing this someday.

“People in mass” don’t realize anything until the mass-programming dictates it to be so.

…Or until they’re figure out the jack boot that is stomping them on their collective throats…