Grand jury and Subpoena's is more fake news

so Mueller has convened a Grand Jury and has issued Subpoena’s in
the Trump/Russia non-news, leftist media created event that has
absolutely nothing to do with anything but liberals hating America, right?

bob Mueller who is one of the most respected men in Washington DC
having been confirmed by congress for various positions in Washington,
has clearly (pick your conspiracy of the week)clearly been bought off by
Hillary, bought off by George Soros, been blackmailed by CNN, is in conspiracy
with the Jews or in conspiracy both by those who control the world
and those who control the every government on earth because that is
how those evil globalist work… they control everything and WE JUST DON’T KNOW IT…

anyway, Mr. Mueller has enough evidence to convene a grand jury and
that boys and girls doesn’t bode well for 45 and his troops…
I did guess that this would happen, but I didn’t think it would be this soon…
from everything I read, I would guess that this will be over within the year,
as Mueller doesn’t fool around and he doesn’t make shit up…

the final coup de grace will be the taxes… the end always comes from taxes…
Ask Al Capone as they got him on tax evasion…he can subpoena the taxes of 45 going
back decades and then compare those with the real numbers and viola…

one of the things they are finding out about are the shell companies
and using shell companies is never anything legal… my guess is funding
to 45 is going through shell companies from Russia directly or from associates
of Putin…one thing they have learned already is Putin’s associates
have bought 45 properties at a massive markup… an example, is buying
a 10 million dollar property for 50 million dollars and that is another way of
paying 45 off and the more serious charge of money laundering which I suspect
will be one of the charges against 45…

my guess that the shit will hit the fan by thanksgiving and by x-mas, we will
be in a full fledge constitutional crisis…

well we would be in a constitutional crisis if the GOP actually put country
ahead of party… but no, the GOP is following the path of the Nazi party
and the communist party and putting party first and country a distant second…

Kropotkin…

So Peter, do you really want Mike Pence as president?

The EVIDENCE regarding Russia’s election meddling is what is and has always been FAKE, duh. Peter, can you point me to this evidence so I may see it with my own eyes? After a year of intense investigation, this evidence should be made public by now so we don’t have to take the liar’s words for it, right? But the security agencies need more time to get their stories straight, right? :laughing:

The real collusion is having most of the USA Washington-based, government operating to undermine Trump at all times, the security agencies (CIA, FBI, DHS, etc. all in liberal corporate America’s pockets pushing the FAKE RUSSIAN ELECTION MEDDLING EVIDENCE), half of Trump’s own staff (the leakers and those not doing as their jobs and Trump directs), the Republicans (hence the only bill that passes is the WW3 bill to war with Russia…Trump doesn’t want WW3 but Reps/Dems overwhelmingly do, but the Republicans are not going to support any of Trump’s other policies when it comes to congressional voting), and the Democrats (having the media in their pockets to almost always cut down Trump and spin stories so Trump has done another thing wrong).

K: and the winner of this week in conspiracy theory goes to…Wendy for combining
several different conspiracies into one… of course its a conspiracy because, you know,
anything is conspiracy if it runs counter to your beliefs… and as far as releasing
the information…for all we know, it is classified but more importantly, a good DA
and that is what Mueller is right now, will not release his vital information because that
will contaminate his evidence… and he is presenting that evidence to a grand jury…
if they go on and I suspect they will, we will hear the evidence soon enough…
if Mueller were to rush through this case, he would be accused of trying to
rush to judgment…I would much rather he take his time and builds a
good case…and as far as pence being president, nope, but like ford after Nixon,
he won’t be able to do much after the stench of 45 wafts through the halls of Washington
dc…

Kropotkin

Classified? Like all the documents on Hillary Clinton’s illegal server or classified as in discussions between Comey and President Trump that Comey leaked? Which type of classified are we talking here, maybe leaked discussions between the President of Mexico and President Trump which can be read as currently (not officially) unclassified in the Washington Post?

How can releasing evidence publicly tamper with the evidence? I don’t want to hear this committees distorted or falsified rendition of the evidence, I need to see it with my own eyes, all of it, in full without any redactions. We, the citizens of the USA, demand to see this evidence! And it needs to be made public before our fucked up congress kicks off WW3 with Russia!