Hitler was a leftist

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Hitler was a leftist

Postby UrGod » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:59 pm

"by DINESH D'SOUZA
31 Jul 2017

The notion that Hitler learned anything—anything at all—from the Democratic Party here in the U.S. seems, on the face of it, surprising if not incredible.  In reality, Hitler learned a great deal from the Democrats and from American progressives.  He got some of his core policy strategies from them.  Moreover, progressives of the time recognized their influence on Hitler and were proud of that fact.

Why, then, haven’t we previously heard a word about this?  Why isn’t it mentioned in any of the history textbooks?  How come no one in the media ever talks about this?  Movies and documentaries about Hitler are notably silent on the topic.  The reason, of course, is that we are victims of the big lie.

The big lie, as Hitler himself once noted, is a lie so big that it is difficult to get one’s head around it.  People are accustomed to small lies, which is why they can detect them.  This, however, is a lie so big that it doesn’t merely conceal the close connection between Hitler and the left; it also pretends that Hitler was a “right winger” and that his true American descendants are Trump and the Republican Party.

Big lies don’t just require gullible people; they also require powerful cultural institutions like academia, Hollywood, and the media to help sustain them.  Progressive Democrats dominate these institutions, which is why they have been able to get away with a big lie like this one.  They have not merely covered their tracks; they have virtually foisted the fascist label on the political right.

The real fascists, however, knew that they were on the political left.  Mussolini—the original fascist leader, who came to power a decade before Hitler—was a Marxist who saw fascism as the most effective way to implement socialism.  Hitler was so committed to socialism that he changed the name of the German Workers Party to the National Socialist German Workers Party.  As historian Anthony James Gregor points out, all the original founders of fascism—in Italy, in Germany, in England and in France—were socialists and leftists.

So what did Hitler learn from the Democratic Party and from his fellow leftists in America?  First, he credited his plan of lebensraum or “living space”—specifically, his plan to forcibly seize the land in Russia, Poland and Eastern Europe, and enslave the native inhabitants—to the Jacksonian Democrats.  In a 1928 speech, Hitler noted that Americans in the Jacksonian Era had “gunned down the millions of Redskins to a few hundred thousand, and now keep the modest remnant under observation in a cage.”

Far from objecting to this precedent, Hitler intended to emulate it.  As historian Norman Rich put it, “The United States policy of westward expansion in the course of which the white men ruthlessly thrust aside the ‘inferior’ indigenous populations served as the model for Hitler’s entire conception of lebensraum.”
Historian Timothy Snyder makes the same point in Bloodlands, “As Hitler imagined the future, Germany would deal with the Slavs much as the North Americans had dealt with the Indians.”  Using a formula developed by the Democrats, Hitler sought to drive the Poles, Russians and Slavs from their land; dispatch Germans to take it over; and enslave the conquered peoples that refused to leave.

Notice that Rich and Snyder, who are both progressives, never mentioned the term “Democrat.”  They are content to say that Hitler got his ideas from the white man, or from the North Americans.  Yet it was the Democratic Party under its founder, Andrew Jackson, and then under Jackson’s Democratic successors, that massacred the Indians and drove them west and presided over the ignominious Trail of Tears.  This is the actual precedent that Hitler appealed to in formulating his plans of conquest, dispossession and enslavement.

The second lesson Hitler learned from the Democrats was how to create a racist state.  The Nazis believed they were creating the world’s first racist regime, but they soon discovered that the Democrats of the American South had—at least on the regional level—beaten them to it.  Consequently, Hitler and the Nazis derived valuable lessons about how to implement discriminatory laws.  “It was with the passage of the Nuremberg Laws in 1935,” historian George Fredrickson writes, “that Germany became a full-fledged racist regime.  American laws were the main precedents for such legislation.”

While Fredrickson—another progressive scholar—blames “American” laws for inspiring the Nuremberg legislation, what he means specifically is the Democratic Party’s Jim Crow laws.  Let’s remember that every segregation law in the South was passed by a Democratic legislature, signed by a Democratic governor, and enforced by Democratic officials.  The Nuremberg team carefully studied these laws that were mainly aimed at blacks and used them to formulate their own racist legislation mainly aimed at Jews.
Hitler specifically invoked the anti-miscegenation laws mostly passed by Democratic states as an example for Nazi Germany.  “The Germanic inhabitant of the American continent,” Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf, “who has remained racially pure and unmixed rose to be master of the continent.  He will remain the master as long as he does not fall a victim to the defilement of the blood.”

At Nuremberg, the Nazis sought to preserve Nordic racial purity by outlawing racial intermarriage with Jews in much the same manner that Democratic anti-miscegenation laws outlawed racial intermarriage with blacks.  Yet the Nazis balked at defining Jews as anyone possessing “one drop” of Jewish blood in line with the Democratic “one drop rule.”  Incredibly the Nazis rejected the one-drop precedent of their American counterparts as too harsh.  They defined a Jew as one who has predominant Jewish ancestry—usually characterized by three Jewish grandparents.

Hitler also appealed to the racially exclusionary provisions of U.S. immigration laws, specifically the 1924 Immigration Act that had been pushed by American progressives as a model of enlightened eugenic legislation.  “There is today one state,” Hitler noted, “in which at least weak beginning toward a better conception are noticeable.  Of course it is not our German Republic but the American union.  By refusing immigration on principle to elements in poor health, by simply excluding certain races from naturalization, it professes in slow beginnings a view which is peculiar to the Volkish state concept.”

Third, Hitler learned from progressive sterilization laws that had been enacted in America through the influence of activists like Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood.  “I have studied with great interest the laws of several American states concerning prevention of reproduction by people whose progeny would in all probability be of no value or be injurious to the racial stock.”

Hitler’s views—which closely parallel Sanger’s—provided the basis for the Nazi sterilization laws of 1933 which began by targeting “imbeciles” and the mentally retarded, and later expanded to cover Jews, gypsies, and other social undesirables.  While American progressives emphasized forced sterilization—Sanger’s preferred remedy—Hitler also implemented euthanasia carried out by carbon monoxide in gas chambers.  These gas chambers were first devised to eliminate the “unfit” and later became part of Hitler’s “final solution” for the Jews.
Leading American eugenicists were familiar with Hitler’s sterilization and euthanasia programs, and applauded them.  Progressive eugenicist Paul Popenoe, himself an advocate of euthanasia by poison gas, praised Hitler for being on the front lines of modern eugenics.  Harry Laughlin and Charles Davenport’s Eugenic News termed the Nazi sterilization program “a milestone which marks the control by the most advanced nations of the world of a major aspect of controlling human reproduction.”
A further example of progressive enthusiasm for Hitler involves Charles Goethe, founder of the Eugenics Society of Northern California, who upon returning from a 1934 fact-finding trip to Germany to examine Nazi sterilization programs, wrote a congratulatory letter to his fellow progressive Eugene Gosney, head of the San Diego-based Human Betterment Foundation.

“You will be interested to know,” Goethe’s letter said, “that your work has played a powerful part in shaping the opinions of the group of intellectuals who are behind Hitler in this epoch-making program.  Everywhere I sensed that their opinions have been tremendously stimulated by American thought, and particularly by the work of the Human Betterment Foundation.  I want you, my dear friend, to carry this thought with you for the rest of your life.”

I am not suggesting that Hitler derived his racism, his appetite for conquest, or his willingness to sterilize and euthanize his fellow citizens from American Democrats.  He did, however, learn how to frame his policies of racial discrimination and Nordic supremacy, his lebensraum strategy of mass displacement and subjugation, and his genocidal mechanisms for exterminating the “unfit,” from his fellow leftists and progressives in the United States.

This is the disgraceful legacy of the Democratic left.  Scholars and media pundits who know this history are deeply frightened by it.  They realize that if young people discover it, if it comes to become widely known, then the whole progressive Democratic project will be discredited. No longer will progressives be able to pose as the part of the good, the true and the beautiful; on the contrary, they will be exposed as a partly complicit in racism, mass murder and genocide.

Dinesh D’Souza’s new book The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left is published by Regnery."
I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby Otto_West » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:18 am

National socialism of Germany was a mixed economy much like modern China is today.

Economies can't function properly in extremes whether they're purely socialist or capitalist.

Extreme capitalism or socialism by themselves simply doesn't work. The world needs more moderate mixed economies with checks and balances.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby UrGod » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:29 am

Otto_West wrote:National socialism of Germany was a mixed economy much like modern China is today.

Economies can't function properly in extremes whether they're purely socialist or capitalist.

Extreme capitalism or socialism by themselves simply doesn't work. The world needs more moderate mixed economies with checks and balances.


"Extreme capitalism" does not and has never existed. And it cannot exist, because capitalism by definition requires a level playing field and institutions to protect against fraud and theft, i.e. a justice system, police, certain laws, and jails.

Anarcho-Capitalism so called is just a myth, and a stupid one at that.

If leftism were removed from modern capitalism, it would work out just fine. And by "leftism" I do not mean sane laws against theft and fraud, which includes laws against corruption such as against monopolies. Free markets (i.e. classical liberalism i.e. sane (non-religious) conservatism) with reasonable and limited laws against crime is the way to go. Socialism is never the answer.
I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby Otto_West » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:41 am

Capitalism and socialism is the same old bullshit because the same people (plutocracy/oligarchy) controls both. Only fucking clueless idiots believe in either seriously.

Muh socialism, muh capitalism! A majority of people are screwed under either system.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby AutSider » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:17 am

I care about my group surviving and about destroying those who threaten the survival of my group.

leftist, rightist, uppist, downist, call me whatever you want
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby UrGod » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:18 am

Otto_West wrote:Capitalism and socialism is the same old bullshit because the same people (plutocracy/oligarchy) controls both. Only fucking clueless idiots believe in either seriously.

Muh socialism, muh capitalism! A majority of people are screwed under either system.


At least in capitalism you have the average person able to own property, access to a free market of goods and jobs, and improve their life situation over time. Capitalism is based on the principles of property rights, individual rights, and free markets. Meritocracy. That works out a lot better for a lot more people than does socialism/communism.
Last edited by UrGod on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby UrGod » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:19 am

AutSider wrote:I care about my group surviving and about destroying those who threaten the survival of my group.

leftist, rightist, uppist, downist, call me whatever you want


Yep, you don't care to understand, to think; just a chimp in the jungle with his tribe. That is all you can see.
I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby AutSider » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:28 am

If you cared about understanding and thinking you wouldn't be having the positions you have.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby Otto_West » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:53 am

AutSider wrote:I care about my group surviving and about destroying those who threaten the survival of my group.

leftist, rightist, uppist, downist, call me whatever you want

At this point I'm a firm supporter of organized crime like a power structure reminiscent to the mafia. I don't identify with any politics or government really, I only identify with my own self interests and survival. I do support hierarchy but only one that I benefit from. As a general rule I don't support anything that doesn't benefit me which can be said of a lot of things in the world.(New belief of mine contrasting to older anarchist ideals I use to cling to, not anymore.)This is my highest aspiring ideal for what it is worth. (Probably not much for you.)

Nonetheless I am no fan of the eradication of the west or white European people. This we can both agree on.
Last edited by Otto_West on Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:15 am, edited 4 times in total.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby Otto_West » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:57 am

Void_X_Zero wrote:
Otto_West wrote:Capitalism and socialism is the same old bullshit because the same people (plutocracy/oligarchy) controls both. Only fucking clueless idiots believe in either seriously.

Muh socialism, muh capitalism! A majority of people are screwed under either system.


At least in capitalism you have the average person able to own property, access to a free market of goods and jobs, and improve their life situation over time. Capitalism is based on the principles of property rights, individual rights, and free markets. Meritocracy. That works out a lot better for a lot more people than does socialism/communism.

In capitalism everybody is renters where private ownership is a grand illusion for the gullible, under socialism all so called private property in reality is state property. (Under capitalism there is the illusion of private property, under socialism there is not even the illusion.)

In capitalism you rent from corporate and banking fiefdoms that practically own the government, under socialism you rent from the state or government that owns everything and everybody. Notice in both the appeasement to central authoritarianism that only differ slightly from each other.
Last edited by Otto_West on Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby Otto_West » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:01 am

AutSider wrote:If you cared about understanding and thinking you wouldn't be having the positions you have.

I get the distinct feeling Void is a young man, he'll change his mind a couple hundred more times on things as he gets older.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:06 am

Image


All I can say is that Republicans are proud to be the better leftists.
So many of them have been successfully reconstructed into leftists after having been deconstructed for decades.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby James S Saint » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:29 am

Otto_West wrote:
Void_X_Zero wrote:
Otto_West wrote:Capitalism and socialism is the same old bullshit because the same people (plutocracy/oligarchy) controls both. Only fucking clueless idiots believe in either seriously.

Muh socialism, muh capitalism! A majority of people are screwed under either system.


At least in capitalism you have the average person able to own property, access to a free market of goods and jobs, and improve their life situation over time. Capitalism is based on the principles of property rights, individual rights, and free markets. Meritocracy. That works out a lot better for a lot more people than does socialism/communism.

In capitalism everybody is renters where private ownership is a grand illusion for the gullible, under socialism all so called private property in reality is state property. (Under capitalism there is the illusion of private property, under socialism there is not even the illusion.)

In capitalism you rent from corporate and banking fiefdoms that practically own the government, under socialism you rent from the state or government that owns everything and everybody. Notice in both the appeasement to central authoritarianism that only differ slightly from each other.

Yep.

New age socialism is just disguised as crony capitalism. Actual capitalism, void of monopolies, faded out decades ago.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25425
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby AutSider » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:45 am

Otto_West wrote:
AutSider wrote:I care about my group surviving and about destroying those who threaten the survival of my group.

leftist, rightist, uppist, downist, call me whatever you want

At this point I'm a firm supporter of organized crime like a power structure reminiscent to the mafia. I don't identify with any politics or government really, I only identify with my own self interests and survival. I do support hierarchy but only one that I benefit from. As a general rule I don't support anything that doesn't benefit me which can be said of a lot of things in the world.(New belief of mine contrasting to older anarchist ideals I use to cling to, not anymore.)This is my highest aspiring ideal for what it is worth. (Probably not much for you.)

Nonetheless I am no fan of the eradication of the west or white European people. This we can both agree on.


At a fundamental level there isn't much difference between organized crime and the government.

Image
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby Otto_West » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:29 pm

AutSider wrote:
Otto_West wrote:
AutSider wrote:I care about my group surviving and about destroying those who threaten the survival of my group.

leftist, rightist, uppist, downist, call me whatever you want

At this point I'm a firm supporter of organized crime like a power structure reminiscent to the mafia. I don't identify with any politics or government really, I only identify with my own self interests and survival. I do support hierarchy but only one that I benefit from. As a general rule I don't support anything that doesn't benefit me which can be said of a lot of things in the world.(New belief of mine contrasting to older anarchist ideals I use to cling to, not anymore.)This is my highest aspiring ideal for what it is worth. (Probably not much for you.)

Nonetheless I am no fan of the eradication of the west or white European people. This we can both agree on.


At a fundamental level there isn't much difference between organized crime and the government.

Image


Pretty much, now we're on the same page. Why don't I support any political or government assembly? Quite simple, because I can't control it and it doesn't benefit me.

Going into our ancient past gangs have always existed and at one point before centralized government competed against even monarchies. The crux of the matter is that all governments or states historically in origin started out as violent gangs that after they eliminated all the other competitors pronounced themselves centralized governments.


Image
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:27 pm

Otto_West wrote:
Void_X_Zero wrote:
Otto_West wrote:Capitalism and socialism is the same old bullshit because the same people (plutocracy/oligarchy) controls both. Only fucking clueless idiots believe in either seriously.

Muh socialism, muh capitalism! A majority of people are screwed under either system.


At least in capitalism you have the average person able to own property, access to a free market of goods and jobs, and improve their life situation over time. Capitalism is based on the principles of property rights, individual rights, and free markets. Meritocracy. That works out a lot better for a lot more people than does socialism/communism.

In capitalism everybody is renters where private ownership is a grand illusion for the gullible, under socialism all so called private property in reality is state property. (Under capitalism there is the illusion of private property, under socialism there is not even the illusion.)

In capitalism you rent from corporate and banking fiefdoms that practically own the government, under socialism you rent from the state or government that owns everything and everybody. Notice in both the appeasement to central authoritarianism that only differ slightly from each other.

And governments can be owned by corporations because of apathetic, apolitical profiteers like yourself, who profit from all the states benefits but have no power to add anything to it.

The more people become retards like yourself, no offence, the more government can be owned by smarter and less lazy people.

Its not a matter of good vs evil, there are no such things, there is just taste and power. If you have the power to enforce your tastes, you're set. If you don't, you'll be likely to see the world as evil.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides

Image
see it now?

Thunderbolt steers all things.
- Heraclitus
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 6695
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby Fixed Cross » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:33 pm

Void_X_Zero wrote:"by DINESH D'SOUZA
31 Jul 2017

The notion that Hitler learned anything—anything at all—from the Democratic Party here in the U.S. seems, on the face of it, surprising if not incredible.  In reality, Hitler learned a great deal from the Democrats and from American progressives.  He got some of his core policy strategies from them.  Moreover, progressives of the time recognized their influence on Hitler and were proud of that fact.

Why, then, haven’t we previously heard a word about this?  Why isn’t it mentioned in any of the history textbooks?  How come no one in the media ever talks about this?  Movies and documentaries about Hitler are notably silent on the topic.  The reason, of course, is that we are victims of the big lie.

The big lie, as Hitler himself once noted, is a lie so big that it is difficult to get one’s head around it.  People are accustomed to small lies, which is why they can detect them.  This, however, is a lie so big that it doesn’t merely conceal the close connection between Hitler and the left; it also pretends that Hitler was a “right winger” and that his true American descendants are Trump and the Republican Party.

Big lies don’t just require gullible people; they also require powerful cultural institutions like academia, Hollywood, and the media to help sustain them.  Progressive Democrats dominate these institutions, which is why they have been able to get away with a big lie like this one.  They have not merely covered their tracks; they have virtually foisted the fascist label on the political right.

The real fascists, however, knew that they were on the political left.  Mussolini—the original fascist leader, who came to power a decade before Hitler—was a Marxist who saw fascism as the most effective way to implement socialism.  Hitler was so committed to socialism that he changed the name of the German Workers Party to the National Socialist German Workers Party.  As historian Anthony James Gregor points out, all the original founders of fascism—in Italy, in Germany, in England and in France—were socialists and leftists.

So what did Hitler learn from the Democratic Party and from his fellow leftists in America?  First, he credited his plan of lebensraum or “living space”—specifically, his plan to forcibly seize the land in Russia, Poland and Eastern Europe, and enslave the native inhabitants—to the Jacksonian Democrats.  In a 1928 speech, Hitler noted that Americans in the Jacksonian Era had “gunned down the millions of Redskins to a few hundred thousand, and now keep the modest remnant under observation in a cage.”

Far from objecting to this precedent, Hitler intended to emulate it.  As historian Norman Rich put it, “The United States policy of westward expansion in the course of which the white men ruthlessly thrust aside the ‘inferior’ indigenous populations served as the model for Hitler’s entire conception of lebensraum.”
Historian Timothy Snyder makes the same point in Bloodlands, “As Hitler imagined the future, Germany would deal with the Slavs much as the North Americans had dealt with the Indians.”  Using a formula developed by the Democrats, Hitler sought to drive the Poles, Russians and Slavs from their land; dispatch Germans to take it over; and enslave the conquered peoples that refused to leave.

Notice that Rich and Snyder, who are both progressives, never mentioned the term “Democrat.”  They are content to say that Hitler got his ideas from the white man, or from the North Americans.  Yet it was the Democratic Party under its founder, Andrew Jackson, and then under Jackson’s Democratic successors, that massacred the Indians and drove them west and presided over the ignominious Trail of Tears.  This is the actual precedent that Hitler appealed to in formulating his plans of conquest, dispossession and enslavement.

The second lesson Hitler learned from the Democrats was how to create a racist state.  The Nazis believed they were creating the world’s first racist regime, but they soon discovered that the Democrats of the American South had—at least on the regional level—beaten them to it.  Consequently, Hitler and the Nazis derived valuable lessons about how to implement discriminatory laws.  “It was with the passage of the Nuremberg Laws in 1935,” historian George Fredrickson writes, “that Germany became a full-fledged racist regime.  American laws were the main precedents for such legislation.”

While Fredrickson—another progressive scholar—blames “American” laws for inspiring the Nuremberg legislation, what he means specifically is the Democratic Party’s Jim Crow laws.  Let’s remember that every segregation law in the South was passed by a Democratic legislature, signed by a Democratic governor, and enforced by Democratic officials.  The Nuremberg team carefully studied these laws that were mainly aimed at blacks and used them to formulate their own racist legislation mainly aimed at Jews.
Hitler specifically invoked the anti-miscegenation laws mostly passed by Democratic states as an example for Nazi Germany.  “The Germanic inhabitant of the American continent,” Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf, “who has remained racially pure and unmixed rose to be master of the continent.  He will remain the master as long as he does not fall a victim to the defilement of the blood.”

At Nuremberg, the Nazis sought to preserve Nordic racial purity by outlawing racial intermarriage with Jews in much the same manner that Democratic anti-miscegenation laws outlawed racial intermarriage with blacks.  Yet the Nazis balked at defining Jews as anyone possessing “one drop” of Jewish blood in line with the Democratic “one drop rule.”  Incredibly the Nazis rejected the one-drop precedent of their American counterparts as too harsh.  They defined a Jew as one who has predominant Jewish ancestry—usually characterized by three Jewish grandparents.

Hitler also appealed to the racially exclusionary provisions of U.S. immigration laws, specifically the 1924 Immigration Act that had been pushed by American progressives as a model of enlightened eugenic legislation.  “There is today one state,” Hitler noted, “in which at least weak beginning toward a better conception are noticeable.  Of course it is not our German Republic but the American union.  By refusing immigration on principle to elements in poor health, by simply excluding certain races from naturalization, it professes in slow beginnings a view which is peculiar to the Volkish state concept.”

Third, Hitler learned from progressive sterilization laws that had been enacted in America through the influence of activists like Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood.  “I have studied with great interest the laws of several American states concerning prevention of reproduction by people whose progeny would in all probability be of no value or be injurious to the racial stock.”

Hitler’s views—which closely parallel Sanger’s—provided the basis for the Nazi sterilization laws of 1933 which began by targeting “imbeciles” and the mentally retarded, and later expanded to cover Jews, gypsies, and other social undesirables.  While American progressives emphasized forced sterilization—Sanger’s preferred remedy—Hitler also implemented euthanasia carried out by carbon monoxide in gas chambers.  These gas chambers were first devised to eliminate the “unfit” and later became part of Hitler’s “final solution” for the Jews.
Leading American eugenicists were familiar with Hitler’s sterilization and euthanasia programs, and applauded them.  Progressive eugenicist Paul Popenoe, himself an advocate of euthanasia by poison gas, praised Hitler for being on the front lines of modern eugenics.  Harry Laughlin and Charles Davenport’s Eugenic News termed the Nazi sterilization program “a milestone which marks the control by the most advanced nations of the world of a major aspect of controlling human reproduction.”
A further example of progressive enthusiasm for Hitler involves Charles Goethe, founder of the Eugenics Society of Northern California, who upon returning from a 1934 fact-finding trip to Germany to examine Nazi sterilization programs, wrote a congratulatory letter to his fellow progressive Eugene Gosney, head of the San Diego-based Human Betterment Foundation.

“You will be interested to know,” Goethe’s letter said, “that your work has played a powerful part in shaping the opinions of the group of intellectuals who are behind Hitler in this epoch-making program.  Everywhere I sensed that their opinions have been tremendously stimulated by American thought, and particularly by the work of the Human Betterment Foundation.  I want you, my dear friend, to carry this thought with you for the rest of your life.”

I am not suggesting that Hitler derived his racism, his appetite for conquest, or his willingness to sterilize and euthanize his fellow citizens from American Democrats.  He did, however, learn how to frame his policies of racial discrimination and Nordic supremacy, his lebensraum strategy of mass displacement and subjugation, and his genocidal mechanisms for exterminating the “unfit,” from his fellow leftists and progressives in the United States.

This is the disgraceful legacy of the Democratic left.  Scholars and media pundits who know this history are deeply frightened by it.  They realize that if young people discover it, if it comes to become widely known, then the whole progressive Democratic project will be discredited. No longer will progressives be able to pose as the part of the good, the true and the beautiful; on the contrary, they will be exposed as a partly complicit in racism, mass murder and genocide.

Dinesh D’Souza’s new book The Big Lie: Exposing the Nazi Roots of the American Left is published by Regnery."


Thats extremely explosive material, way too explosive to expect it to be read by anyone on the left camp.

I would share it with people if I didn't know they would get suicidal and blame that on me.
The strong do what they can, the weak accept what they must.
- Thucydides

Image
see it now?

Thunderbolt steers all things.
- Heraclitus
User avatar
Fixed Cross
Doric Usurper
 
Posts: 6695
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:53 am

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby Otto_West » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:04 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:And governments can be owned by corporations because of apathetic, apolitical profiteers like yourself, who profit from all the states benefits but have no power to add anything to it.

The more people become retards like yourself, no offence, the more government can be owned by smarter and less lazy people.

Its not a matter of good vs evil, there are no such things, there is just taste and power. If you have the power to enforce your tastes, you're set. If you don't, you'll be likely to see the world as evil.

Except I have no desires to rule or control people in all facets of their lives, that's a government's agenda, I do have no problem profitting off of other people's stupidity or misfortunes however. A majority of stupid people have always existed and this will never change, you might as well profit off their expense.

Concepts of good and evil mean nothing to me.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:20 pm

I read this the other day at work... and not having time,
I just ignored it till now......

Now in all my years reading various thread, I believe this may be the most
ignorant thread I have ever read......

I was going to come up with a response but I realize that this
thread is so ignorant that I would need a book to sort out all
its lies, misinformation and sheer stupidity.... I will briefly point out that
the author Dinesh D'Souza is a radical right wing, (I was going to write thinker
but that would give him far too much credit) ideologue who blames liberalism
for everything that has gone wrong on planet earth over the last 1000 years....

I will point out that Mr. D'Souza has been convicted of a federal crime and
has a less then a moral approach to his personal life.... which is typical of those
who act as moral guardians for the rest of us..... a very flawed man
who think's that we should do as he says, not as he does.....

then after thinking about it, I realize that it didn't matter what I wrote because
those faithful who believe in the gospel won't ever change their mind....
they have faith (and nothing more) that their religion is the only truth.....

this is not a political question, but a religious one... being a true believer that
conservatism is the one and only true religion...... no evidence of any kind
will cause a true believer to doubt their faith.... so it is pointless to offer evidence
that Hitler was a right wing maniac because a true believer won't believe it anyway......

so this thread really belongs in the religious forum because it is about the faith
of the religious have in their political beliefs.... conservatism is about the
godly fighting against the atheist and other unbelievers.. it is a religious message,
not a political one....... and on that basis, I shall leave it...... and I leave it because
it is not about truth or evidence or even being honest... this thread is a lie of epic
proportions and I just don't have enough time in my life to correct such idiocy and
stupidity that this thread is about........

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5969
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby Otto_West » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:25 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:I read this the other day at work... and not having time,
I just ignored it till now......

Now in all my years reading various thread, I believe this may be the most
ignorant thread I have ever read......

I was going to come up with a response but I realize that this
thread is so ignorant that I would need a book to sort out all
its lies, misinformation and sheer stupidity.... I will briefly point out that
the author Dinesh D'Souza is a radical right wing, (I was going to write thinker
but that would give him far too much credit) ideologue who blames liberalism
for everything that has gone wrong on planet earth over the last 1000 years....

I will point out that Mr. D'Souza has been convicted of a federal crime and
has a less then a moral approach to his personal life.... which is typical of those
who act as moral guardians for the rest of us..... a very flawed man
who think's that we should do as he says, not as he does.....

then after thinking about it, I realize that it didn't matter what I wrote because
those faithful who believe in the gospel won't ever change their mind....
they have faith (and nothing more) that their religion is the only truth.....

this is not a political question, but a religious one... being a true believer that
conservatism is the one and only true religion...... no evidence of any kind
will cause a true believer to doubt their faith.... so it is pointless to offer evidence
that Hitler was a right wing maniac because a true believer won't believe it anyway......

so this thread really belongs in the religious forum because it is about the faith
of the religious have in their political beliefs.... conservatism is about the
godly fighting against the atheist and other unbelievers.. it is a religious message,
not a political one....... and on that basis, I shall leave it...... and I leave it because
it is not about truth or evidence or even being honest... this thread is a lie of epic
proportions and I just don't have enough time in my life to correct such idiocy and
stupidity that this thread is about........

Kropotkin


The left is no better than the right, both are flawed models politically and socially.

By all means however stay trapped in your binary dualistic form of thinking, it helps nobody in the end scheme of things. It means very little difference either way.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby AutSider » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:15 pm

Otto_West wrote:Pretty much, now we're on the same page. Why don't I support any political or government assembly? Quite simple, because I can't control it and it doesn't benefit me.

Going into our ancient past gangs have always existed and at one point before centralized government competed against even monarchies. The crux of the matter is that all governments or states historically in origin started out as violent gangs that after they eliminated all the other competitors pronounced themselves centralized governments.


Image


Exactly. The official government merely has the biggest stick, forcing other, anti-government (criminal) organisations to operate secretly.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby Otto_West » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:24 pm

AutSider wrote:
Otto_West wrote:Pretty much, now we're on the same page. Why don't I support any political or government assembly? Quite simple, because I can't control it and it doesn't benefit me.

Going into our ancient past gangs have always existed and at one point before centralized government competed against even monarchies. The crux of the matter is that all governments or states historically in origin started out as violent gangs that after they eliminated all the other competitors pronounced themselves centralized governments.


Image


Exactly. The official government merely has the biggest stick, forcing other, anti-government (criminal) organisations to operate secretly.


The reason open criminal structures of government hate or despise criminals that are private citizens is because they aren't working with them(for them), hate competition, and because they work under or outside the radar that they themselves can't control.

Now since the invention of socialism governments try to make themselves look benevolent out for everybody's welfare or well being using prop words like that of community which of course anybody with any kind of common sense knows is all bullshit. What it really is reflects that of a Trojan horse in that you destroy people you wish to control from within by getting them to let their guard down. Other writers in the past have referred to this end as killing people with kindness or in this case killing and enslaving the masses through pretentious authoritarian benevolence. It is a lot easier to enslave, destroy, or contain your opponents under a banner of friendship, security, public welfare, trust, and protection. With this deception we can see modern western civic nationalist (globalist)governments utilize this ploy constantly and the idiot masses fall in line every time because most don't even have the capacity to question the social propaganda that is being spoon fed to them daily. They're too stupid to see the trap being layed and encircling around them. Eventually they'll figure it out but by then it will be too late much the same with the Trojan horse in Troy. Unfortunately if you're the enlightened and awakened man or woman you're damned as a small minority having no power to do much of anything even being completely conscious of everything going on.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby Arminius » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:12 am

Otto_West wrote:
AutSider wrote:I care about my group surviving and about destroying those who threaten the survival of my group.

leftist, rightist, uppist, downist, call me whatever you want

At this point I'm a firm supporter of organized crime like a power structure reminiscent to the mafia.

But:

AutSider wrote:At a fundamental level there isn't much difference between organized crime and the government.

Image


Otto_West wrote:I don't identify with any politics or government really, I only identify with my own self interests and survival. I do support hierarchy but only one that I benefit from. As a general rule I don't support anything that doesn't benefit me which can be said of a lot of things in the world. (New belief of mine contrasting to older anarchist ideals I use to cling to, not anymore.) This is my highest aspiring ideal for what it is worth.

This reminds me of Max Stirner (Johann Kaspar Schmidt) and his book that was published in 1844: „Der Einzelne und sein Eigentum“ (translated English title: „The Ego and its Own“; although the righter translation is: „The Individual and His Property“).

Otto_West wrote:(Probably not much for you.)

Nonetheless I am no fan of the eradication of the west or white European people. This we can both agree on.

But I am just asking myself whether one can be „a firm supporter of organized crime“ (Otto West) who does not „identify with any politics or government really“ (Otto West), although „there isn’t much difference between organized crime and the government“ (Autsider).
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5426
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby Arminius » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:14 am

Otto_West wrote:In capitalism everybody is renters where private ownership is a grand illusion for the gullible, under socialism all so called private property in reality is state property. (Under capitalism there is the illusion of private property, under socialism there is not even the illusion.)

In capitalism you rent from corporate and banking fiefdoms that practically own the government, under socialism you rent from the state or government that owns everything and everybody. Notice in both the appeasement to central authoritarianism that only differ slightly from each other.

Right, but the problem is that Non-continental-Europeans almost always think that „socialism“ means "communism“ in the sense of (for example) Sovietism, and that is not true, because examples of other socialisms (the Roman Catholic Montanism, the German [especially Prussian] Socialism, the German National Socialism) are also known and experienced (more or less), and they have never been communistic, on the contrary: they have been anti-communistic - not seldom even more anti-communistic than capitalism has ever been - and by far less anti-capitalistic than communism has ever been.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5426
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Re: Hitler was a leftist

Postby Arminius » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:15 am

Is_Yde_opN wrote:Image


All I can say is that Republicans are proud to be the better leftists.
So many of them have been successfully reconstructed into leftists after having been deconstructed for decades.

That is true. Although besides rhetoric and its practical consequences, left and right does not really exist.
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5426
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]