Transgender military ban

I now rest my case!
:angelic-blueglow: :angelic-blueglow:

I’ll accept that without knowing what you are referring to.

I do understand it. You are born either a male or female, XX or XY. This is biological fact. Above this, you have gender identity which includes social norms, gender expression and sexual preference. These latter can be open to change, and only loosely map onto biological sex, but they do map onto it, and for good reason.

If someone believes they are a cat, are you willing to call that a delusion? Of course. If a man believes he is a little girl, are you willing to call that a delusion? Of course. So why are you unwilling to call transgender as such a delusion? Tell me where the difference is between on the one hand the case of the woman who thinks she is a cat or the man who thinks he is a small girl, and on the other hand a man who thinks he is a woman or a woman who thinks she is a man. What is the logical, real difference between these?

False reasoning. I do understand it, but even if I did not, that would not prove that it isn’t a mental disorder. I am claiming it is a delusion, which is specific psychological term. “A delusion is a belief that is held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or other effects of perception”.

The “transgender” person harbors the idea that they are not the biological sex they really are. That is a delusion, for the same reason that if you were to believe you are a cat, or a small child, or a firetruck, that too would be a delusion.

Why do you not have any pity for these deeply delusional people?

Nature did mess up, in the case of transgender people. Just as it messed up in the case of schizophrenic people. “Nature messed up” is exactly what I am saying. Delusions do not appear in a vacuum, they always have a specific etiology that can be traced to a combination of neurological problems and exposure to bad/incorrect ideas.

Why does a schizophrenic go through the difficulty of changing their life, relationships, jobs, and outlook on the world for the sake of their delusions? Because they do not know it is a delusion, they think it is real. The same applies to transgender people, they actually really really believe they are not the sex which they actually are. And on top of that, liberal-leftist ideology (souldeath) has convinced them it is proper that if we “really really believe” something then of course it must be true, all facts to the contrary.

I will condemn any serious mental illness of delusion that harms people. Why won’t you?

Glad you agree.

Obscene.

The fundamental question here is do mentally competent adults have the moral right to change their body in any way that they want to? Now if you
answer no then where do you draw the line and why should you get to decide on something that does not impact upon you at all? I think any one who
is a mentally competent adult should as a matter of principle be free to decide for themselves. I do not however think that a man who identifies as a
woman is a woman and vice versa. Since a post op male to female transgender has no ovaries or vagina or clitoris and without those they cannot be a
biological woman. Equally a post op female to male transgender has no penis or testicles or sperm and without those they cannot be a biological man

You are still a biological man if you castrate yourself and take hormones to grow breasts. Despite that merely cosmetic stuff, you haven’t altered your chromosomes.

It’s utterly baffling to me people don’t get this. Are you really so stupid, to be fooled by a man in a dress and makeup who cuts off his dick? You think that is a woman? Really?

Goddamnit, how fucking brainless are you?

The “transgender” issue is really a (not so) subtle attempt to weaken our ability to see reality and care about facts. That is all it is.

It isn’t a social justice frontier, it isn’t about discrimination or equal rights. It is about making sure people cannot know, or cannot say they know, that a spade is a spade. Orwellian cultural Marxism at work.

If the wet embraces this lie of transgender, then the west forfeits its right to exist, and will soon cease to exist just as Rome did at the height of its own and similar embrace of obvious irrationality and obvious decadence.

Who would have thought making a basic statement of fact such as ‘there are two genders, male and female’ would be controversial? In some countries such as Canada, you can actually go to jail for saying it.

K: and your evidence for going to jail in Canada for saying there are only two genders?

Kropotkin

Feel free to educate yourself, rather than assign homework to others because you’re too lazy to type four words into google.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMbqCHPB9jg[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qO9Ct4-10U[/youtube]

Here you can see the practice of the negative side of democracy: ochlocracy.

The Canadians have already learned a lot of ochlocratic skills.

Hats off! :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP3mSamRbYA[/youtube]

One should as a matter of decency address someone by their preferred pronoun but one should equally not feel compelled to do so if one does not wish to and
for whatever reason. And denial of liberty should definitely not be the price to pay for refusing to do so. I am not Canadian but if I were I would definitely sign
the petition. The bill has no place in a liberal democracy. None at all

Avoiding jail time while not bothering to learn any new words that might otherwise guarantee your liberty is possible by simply using they instead of more
preferred terms. It is non gender specific and can be used as both a singular and plural pronoun and is already in use and so ticks all of the relevant boxes

I am of the gender Lord, which is plural.
my pronouns are your highness, their highness, and these are accompanied with monetary gifts of a worth over a bitcoin.
So poor people that talk to me are fucking racists.

Im so angry right now.

Fucking poor people.

Haha. And thanks to bill C16 you could now legally sue those transphobic racists, once this legal structure spreads to the west as a whole, which it will. Cheers.

That SJW vs. Peterson vid. was hard to watch. The SJW’s only see their picture, not the big picture and that is both scary and sad.

SJW is a mental disorder.