Very Fake News

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: Very Fake News

Postby Pandora » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:33 am

Jews have above-average intelligence and have been breeding, and educating their own tribe, for a long time, millenniums in fact, with such principles. When you teach your own tribe mathematics, doctoring, medicine, banking for 1000+ years then obviously you rise through the ranks. Jews are internationlists and religiously devoted and loyal to israel (Jerusalem).

I disagree with scapegoating as scapegoating is inherently immoral. "People only have themselves to blame." Even if it were true that jews, or any other group, "had absolute global power" then that wouldn't mean they're immune or impervious to overthrowing. But it's a moot point since it's not true anyway.

The real point is, if you want power so badly, then you have to take it for yourself. Learn from your enemies. And if your enemies are the jews, than what have you learned from them? Shouldn't you take away, at least, the fact that education is important and that, perhaps, you ought to educate your own children in such and such way, for 1000+ years?
Power, but at what cost? Jews also inherited many genetic diseases that are found only in Jewish populations. Even intellectual Jews often have psychological issues on the side. Do you also want to pay that price? But maybe we can look at historical consequences. It is said (and someone can correct me) that Jews were not allowed to own or work on host lands (because of religion) so they had to survive by other means, either by providing professional services, trading, and maybe doing things like entertainment as well; and this means of surviving was passed down the generations. It was a choice that was made (to keep religious/ethnic identity) and the followed consequences, such as being detached from home (thus possibly leading to being more open and promoting universal instead of custom values) being mainly cerebral/feminine (possibly from denying violence...and how did that begin, anyway?) and not having a continuous identity attached to the actual historical physical land (that's bound to alter your perception of identity over time). Their identity as it is now, is only symbolic, because along the way it has changed too much. What exactly are they holding on to now? Amish, I would say, are the same way in clinging to religious/ethnic identity, except that they are attached to their new lands. Jewish identity seems more ephemeral/ideological now. Even the state of Israel is sometimes used in figurative sense.
Anyway, as it is now, I believe that spread of globalization has to be stopped or it will throw the whole world into sepsis. It's like an inverted exile, or ideological refugee crisis, but in a worldwide scale.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3836
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: Very Fake News

Postby Pandora » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:40 am

I'm reminded of Twilight Zone episode "16 millimeter shrine", about a Hollywood star who was stuck in her glorious past and spent her days reliving them..over and over again...until she disappeared into her own fantasy.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3836
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: Very Fake News

Postby James S Saint » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:20 am

Pandora wrote:
Jews have above-average intelligence and have been breeding, and educating their own tribe, for a long time, millenniums in fact, with such principles. When you teach your own tribe mathematics, doctoring, medicine, banking for 1000+ years then obviously you rise through the ranks. Jews are internationlists and religiously devoted and loyal to israel (Jerusalem).

I disagree with scapegoating as scapegoating is inherently immoral. "People only have themselves to blame." Even if it were true that jews, or any other group, "had absolute global power" then that wouldn't mean they're immune or impervious to overthrowing. But it's a moot point since it's not true anyway.

The real point is, if you want power so badly, then you have to take it for yourself. Learn from your enemies. And if your enemies are the jews, than what have you learned from them? Shouldn't you take away, at least, the fact that education is important and that, perhaps, you ought to educate your own children in such and such way, for 1000+ years?
Power, but at what cost? Jews also inherited many genetic diseases that are found only in Jewish populations. Even intellectual Jews often have psychological issues on the side. Do you also want to pay that price? But maybe we can look at historical consequences. It is said (and someone can correct me) that Jews were not allowed to own or work on host lands (because of religion) so they had to survive by other means, either by providing professional services, trading, and maybe doing things like entertainment as well; and this means of surviving was passed down the generations. It was a choice that was made (to keep religious/ethnic identity) and the followed consequences, such as being detached from home (thus possibly leading to being more open and promoting universal instead of custom values) being mainly cerebral/feminine (possibly from denying violence...and how did that begin, anyway?) and not having a continuous identity attached to the actual historical physical land (that's bound to alter your perception of identity over time). Their identity as it is now, is only symbolic, because along the way it has changed too much. What exactly are they holding on to now? Amish, I would say, are the same way in clinging to religious/ethnic identity, except that they are attached to their new lands. Jewish identity seems more ephemeral/ideological now. Even the state of Israel is sometimes used in figurative sense.
Anyway, as it is now, I believe that spread of globalization has to be stopped or it will throw the whole world into sepsis. It's like an inverted exile, or ideological refugee crisis, but in a worldwide scale.

The entire history of the Hebrews and offspring is about the man-nipulation of others, stemming literally from the first, "Ahdam". They foresee their entire purpose as that of governing mankind throughout the world as the only humans of "Man". The Star of David is entirely about a "holy" means to ensure perfect control of mankind. They do not work the land, as their purpose is to work the life on the land, hence their focus on media, medicine, money, laws, spying, scapegoating, false-flags,... everything have anything to do with manipulating people, creating the "plagues", the "famines", and "reigning fire and ice from above." Those who can destroy you can more easily manipulate you than merely those who help you - serving the Serpent. Entropy is much easier than harmony. Destroying is easier than constructing. Judging and condemning is easier than forgiving and teaching (Judaism vs Christianity).
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25611
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Very Fake News

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:08 pm

Void_X_Zero wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Figures, you believe in the goodness of organized religions, its good people and you don't know your fuckin neighbor who you had the audacity to use as evidence. How very liberal. WTFever.


We have only talked a few times, and the subject of what we do for jobs never came up yet. So what?

I bet you seriously think he is part of some 'conspiracy', don't you? You are a useless fucking piece of shit racist, that is all. Nazi trash. And you still haven't even responded to my comments about Jewish culture, nor answered my question what percentage of Jewish people you think are "in a conspiracy". That is because you have no answers or responses, because you have nothing at all but your stupid little conspiracy trolling. You dance at the strings of those you will never even know how to hate, because your hatred has been pointed for you.

And I don't care about organized religion, since I am not religious, but neither do I demonize it as if it plays no functional role in civilization. There are good and bad aspects of religions, and some religions are better than others. There is no God, but humans use images to focus and define their values. Again, so what?

You're just a useless troll, trying desperately to cling to your outdated, childish idiocies. I've abandoned those long ago. But please, keep entertaining us with your court jester routine. You may have lost everything else, your mind, sanity and pride, but hey it seems you are still good at something.

Now fuck off from my thread.

No!

Your blah, blah, blah routine rants are as lame as fuck! Are you trying to bore me to death? #-o Geez...so sad. :evilfun: :lol:

I'm going to look into that % number world-wide, if most of the world banks are owned by Jews that will save me a lot of time for those who owe on loans, own nothing until they are paid off.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6293
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Very Fake News

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:15 pm

48 Percent Of U.S. Billionaires Are Jewish http://politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u- ... re-jewish/

Interesting but not exactly what I'm looking for, but who owns or runs what is listed. Why don't you take a good long look.
Here’s my count of Forbes Israel‘s list, with Jewish billionaires as a fraction of the country’s total number of billionaires:

US 105/442 = 24%
Israel 16/16 = 100%
Russia 12/99 = 12%
Canada 6/29 = 21%
Brazil 6/45 = 13%
UK 5/37 = 14%
Ukraine 3/10 = 30%
Monaco 3/3 = 100%
Australia 3/22 = 14%
Spain 2/20 = 10%
France 2/24 = 8%
Germany 1/58 = 2%
Hong Kong 1/39 = 3% http://takimag.com/article/jewish_wealt ... z4o2N8A73j

I know reporters aren't the brightest but why the numbers are completely different from story to story...who knows? But I'm still digging for the gold. These just give a glimpse into the context of where the power comes from predominantly by country. Many Israel Jews have dual citizenships so some of this is redundant.

there are many individual Jews in positions of influence in Hollywood, in network television, in sports and entertainment, and in many other areas of American public life. These individuals, who happen to be Jewish, do not act together in any kind of conspiratorial manner. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alan-ders ... 53227.html


THE JEWS THAT CONTROL YOUR ONLINE EXPERIENCE https://buelahman.wordpress.com/2014/10 ... xperience/
Last edited by WendyDarling on Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6293
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Very Fake News

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:47 pm

When it is pointed out that the Jews run the world, some people will scoff, and accuse you of being a conspiracy theorist. They often resort to using the communist term of “Nazi”, proving their lower IQ and in-ability to think for themselves beyond the narrow spectrum of the Jewish owned media.

Perhaps the fact that our Zionist governments, in line with their Jewish masters have ensured that our people have been brainwashed since birth via the state education systems that is compulsory explains their narrow mindedness.

What should be pointed out to these people is that our politicians are in the pockets of the bankers, which is proved by the fact that whenever there is a financial crash, our politicians, instead of holding them accountable, bail them out, using OUR hard earned tax money. The bankers wreck our economy by making massive apparent mistakes, making US suffer and then our governments use OUR money to bail the multimillionaire bankers out. Who are these bankers?

The Jews own the media, and our governments need the media to lie for them and manipulate the ordinary man.

They also need the bankers, because the bankers have the money to arm nations (and they do), to run election campaigns and to buy politicians.

They are so powerful that the Zionist bankers decide who is to be elected as president or prime minister. Who is the choice for next prime minister of Britain? David Cameron or “Red Ed” Milliband, Both Zionist JEWS.

So who are these bankers?

Here is a quote from Meyer Rothschild, of the Jewish banking cartel known as the Rothschilds:

“Give me control over a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws” – Baron M.A. Rothschild

And here is a list of the banks that they own:

(Please note, of vital importance in this list are the following, Bank of Afghanistan, Central Bank of Iraq, and most recently added….Central Bank of Libya. The next one will be The Bank of Syria. Is it starting to click yet? )

ROTHSCHILD OWNED BANKS:
Afghanistan: Bank of Afghanistan
Albania: Bank of Albania
Algeria: Bank of Algeria
Argentina: Central Bank of Argentina
Armenia: Central Bank of Armenia
Aruba: Central Bank of Aruba
Australia: Reserve Bank of Australia
Austria: Austrian National Bank
Azerbaijan: Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic
Bahamas: Central Bank of The Bahamas
Bahrain: Central Bank of Bahrain
Bangladesh: Bangladesh Bank
Barbados: Central Bank of Barbados
Belarus: National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
Belgium: National Bank of Belgium
Belize: Central Bank of Belize
Benin: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Bermuda: Bermuda Monetary Authority
Bhutan: Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan
Bolivia: Central Bank of Bolivia
Bosnia: Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Botswana: Bank of Botswana
Brazil: Central Bank of Brazil

Britain: Bank of England
Bulgaria: Bulgarian National Bank
Burkina Faso: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Burundi: Bank of the Republic of Burundi
Cambodia: National Bank of Cambodia
Came Roon: Bank of Central African States
Canada: Bank of Canada – Banque du Canada *****
Cayman Islands: Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
Central African Republic: Bank of Central African States
Chad: Bank of Central African States
Chile: Central Bank of Chile
China: The People’s Bank of China ********************************************
Colombia: Bank of the Republic
Comoros: Central Bank of Comoros
Congo: Bank of Central African States
Costa Rica: Central Bank of Costa Rica
Côte d’Ivoire: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Croatia: Croatian National Bank
Cuba: Central Bank of Cuba
Cyprus: Central Bank of Cyprus
Czech Republic: Czech National Bank
Denmark: National Bank of Denmark
Dominican Republic: Central Bank of the Dominican Republic
East Caribbean area: Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
Ecuador: Central Bank of Ecuador
Egypt: Central Bank of Egypt **********
El Salvador: Central Reserve Bank of El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea: Bank of Central African States
Estonia: Bank of Estonia
Ethiopia: National Bank of Ethiopia
European Union: European Central Bank *************

Fiji: Reserve Bank of Fiji
Finland: Bank of Finland
France: Bank of France
Gabon: Bank of Central African States
The Gambia: Central Bank of The Gambia
Georgia: National Bank of Georgia
Germany: Deutsche Bundesbank
Ghana: Bank of Ghana
Greece: Bank of Greece
Guatemala: Bank of Guatemala
Guinea Bissau: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Guyana: Bank of Guyana
Haiti: Central Bank of Haiti *****
Honduras: Central Bank of Honduras
Hong Kong: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
Hungary: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
Iceland: Central Bank of Iceland
India: Reserve Bank of India
Indonesia: Bank Indonesia
Iraq: Central Bank of Iraq *****************************
Ireland: Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland
Israel: Bank of Israel
Italy: Bank of Italy
Jamaica: Bank of Jamaica
Japan: Bank of Japan
Jordan: Central Bank of Jordan
Kazakhstan: National Bank of Kazakhstan
Kenya: Central Bank of Kenya
Korea: Bank of Korea
Kuwait: Central Bank of Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan: National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
Latvia: Bank of Latvia
Lebanon: Central Bank of Lebanon
Lesotho: Central Bank of Lesotho
Libya: Central Bank of Libya *************Most Recently Added*********

Uruguay: Central Bank of Uruguay
Lithuania: Bank of Lithuania
Luxembourg: Central Bank of Luxembourg
Macao: Monetary Authority of Macao
Macedonia: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
Madagascar: Central Bank of Madagascar
Malawi: Reserve Bank of Malawi
Malaysia: Central Bank of Malaysia
Mali: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Malta: Central Bank of Malta
Mauritius: Bank of Mauritius
Mexico: Bank of Mexico
Moldova: National Bank of Moldova
Mongolia: Bank of Mongolia
Montenegro: Central Bank of Montenegro
Morocco: Bank of Morocco
Mozambique: Bank of Mozambique
Namibia: Bank of Namibia
Nepal: Central Bank of Nepal
Netherlands: Netherlands Bank
Netherlands Antilles: Bank of the Netherlands Antilles
New Zealand: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
Nicaragua: Central Bank of Nicaragua
Niger: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Nigeria: Central Bank of Nigeria
Norway: Central Bank of Norway
Oman: Central Bank of Oman
Pakistan: State Bank of Pakistan
Papua New Guinea: Bank of Papua New Guinea
Paraguay: Central Bank of Paraguay
Peru: Central Reserve Bank of Peru
Philip Pines: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
Poland: National Bank of Poland
Portugal: Bank of Portugal
Qatar: Qatar Central Bank
Romania: National Bank of Romania
Russia: Central Bank of Russia ***********************************************
Rwanda: National Bank of Rwanda
San Marino: Central Bank of the Republic of San Marino
Samoa: Central Bank of Samoa
Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency **************
Senegal: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Serbia: National Bank of Serbia
Seychelles: Central Bank of Seychelles
Sierra Leone: Bank of Sierra Leone
Singapore: Monetary Authority of Singapore
Slovakia: National Bank of Slovakia
Slovenia: Bank of Slovenia
Solomon Islands: Central Bank of Solomon Islands
South Africa: South African Reserve Bank
Spain: Bank of Spain
Sri Lanka: Central Bank of Sri Lanka
Sudan: Bank of Sudan
Surinam: Central Bank of Suriname
Swaziland: The Central Bank of Swaziland
Sweden: Sveriges Riksbank
Switzerland: Swiss National Bank ******************
Tajikistan: National Bank of Tajikistan
Tanzania: Bank of Tanzania
Thailand: Bank of Thailand
Togo: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Tonga: National Reserve Bank of Tonga
Trinidad and Tobago: Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago
Tunisia: Central Bank of Tunisia
Turkey: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey ***********
Uganda: Bank of Uganda
Ukraine: National Bank of Ukraine
United Arab Emirates: Central Bank of United Arab Emirates *****************
United Kingdom: Bank of England ********************Mother Central Bank*********************
United States: Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve Bank of New York ******************************

Vanuatu: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu
Venezuela: Central Bank of Venezuela ***************************************
Vietnam: The State Bank of Vietnam
Yemen: Central Bank of Yemen
Zambia: Bank of Zambia
Zimbabwe: Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe https://europeanmediacentre.wordpress.c ... ld-family/

Is that a list of lies Void? No it's genetics, superior Jewish genetics and family upbringing that enables this one Rothschild family to own it all. No, the Rothschild's cartel (full of Asians, Blacks, and Latinos... :lol: ) are in no way supported monetarily by the synagogues worldwide to scam their way up to where they are today.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6293
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Very Fake News

Postby UrGod » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:11 pm

Simply because central banks participate in the BIS does not mean they are "owned by Rothschild". Who really owns a central bank? Let's look at the US Federal Reserve as an example. It is owned by its member banks, major and minor banks in the US literally own the federal reserve. This is because during the initial phase of its being set up, capital needed to be raised so stock was issued to existing banks, and is still issued to new banks who want to join. So who owns these major and minor banks? It isn't "the Jews", it is ordinary people, American citizens and businessmen.

There was an analysis done of this rumor that the American banks were owned by foreigners, particularly the British. The claim was proven to be false when it was demonstrable that the ownership of the largest banks were almost entirely Americans, not British.

Same with your "Jews" nonsense. Where are "the Jews", how do "they" own a bank? Banks are owned by whoever owns stock in those banks, since most are publicly traded companies. In turn, these banks own the stock in the federal reserve, which pays them dividends as shareholders.

So again, you seem to have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

You think I will be impressed by a list of central banks in the world? Give me a break. I am aware of how central banks work and the reasons why governments put them in place. I am not a fan of central banking, fractional reserve lending, or fiat currency in its current form, and I could go into great detail to explain why that is, but I won't because you don't possess the mental capacity or emotional maturity capable of having such a discussion. You would rather spam lists of banks in the world as if that is an argument, without even explaining what the fuck you mean by "Rothschild owned banks". Do you even know what you are talking about? Does Rothschild literally own every central bank in the world? How does that work, exactly, when the banks are actually owned by their shareholders (other banks) and those banks are in turn owned by citizens who bought stock in those banks? Lol. You are pathetic.

Do you even know about the BIS, or what it is, or who runs it? No? Yeah, that is what I thought. Again I could argue your own bullshit conspiracy nonsense far better than you can, and even I know it is rubbish. So what does that tell you, hmm?
Last edited by UrGod on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Very Fake News

Postby UrGod » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:18 pm

I can sum up the real reason for all you racist Jew haters and your constant bitching: "Boo hoo, not fair! I wish I had power too!"

Haha.

Yeah, you have no power, but why is that? Stop blaming everyone else for your own failures. You turn the entire world into a paranoid delusional fantasy simply because you do not wish to recognize your own ineptitude in life. How utterly pathetic.
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Very Fake News

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Owning a bank doesn't even really mean anything.

What is a bank? It's a place where other people store their wealth for safekeeping. And traditionally people like to put their wealth and savings in the hands with some Jewish banks and peoples (not all banks are jewish although a large percentage, 45% ? maybe), because they can expect to return in the distant future (200 years later), and yes, their wealth is still there, still guarded, still pristine, and the banks will even give them a 3% return bonus if the savings account is large enough.

To claim that "banks run the world" is just straight ignorance. The bankers do not own the assets that they hold for their clients. The clients own them.


That's like deposting a $1000 check into the bank, and then hating jews because jews stole your money. When you can withdraw it anytime. It's nonsense. Nobody stole your money. Just take it out of the bank if you're unhappy with your choice.
Urwrongx1000
Thinker
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Very Fake News

Postby UrGod » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:33 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:That's like deposting a $1000 check into the bank, and then hating jews because jews stole your money.



Hahahahaha. Yeah, that's Wendy and Otto 'logic' right there for you.

Otto and Wendy, retard couple of the year: "We want to deposit this money into our joint bank account"
Teller: "Ok, here you go. Thank you. And here is your receipt, thank you for your deposit"
Otto and Wendy, retard couple of the year: "You Jew bastard, you stole my money!"
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Very Fake News

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:37 pm

The modern conception is false. Anarchists, Marxists, Nihilists, and Liberals sometimes fall into the same group. It was like a few years back with the "top 1%" protests. These "rebels", dropouts, punks, and anarchists just want somebody to blame, and so say "banks are bad!" without knowing what a bank is or does. Attacking the banks does nothing. All you're doing is, really, stealing other people's money who probably worked their lives, decently and honestly, for that money.

Let's say somebody, average westerner, works for 20 years at $50,000 per year (being generous). That's 1 million dollars, before taxes, cars, mortgates, food, etc. So really it's more like $400,000. An average person saves 401k after a lifetime of blue collar work.


Then a bunch of anarchists say banks are bad, and maybe even rob a bank. Congratulations, you just stole the savings account of some man or woman who worked her ass off, toiled day and night, for that.


Another misconception is "banks own houses". Not really. If a person, couple, or group take out loans to buy a house, live in that house or flip it, then the bank is responsible for saying yes or no to a line of credit. When people default on their mortgages, it means they lose and the banks lose. Many banks actually lose money on defaults and failed mortgages. It's easiest and most profitable, for everybody involved, to keep the loan and payments going forward.

That is in part why the big banks got bailed out in 2008 by the federal government. Because the losses were unnecessary, unreasonable, and would cause many other disasters.

Essentially it is a bank's personal and private fault, blame, for lending out bad loans. Hence this is the "too big to fail" mentality. Some banks did collapse and lose a lot of liquidity though.
Urwrongx1000
Thinker
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Very Fake News

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:39 pm

American citizens and businessmen.

Jews aren't American citizens and businessmen? God you're stupid!

governments put them in place.

Hahaha! Is your middle name Naive?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6293
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Very Fake News

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:40 pm

To claim that "banks run the world" is just straight ignorance. The bankers do not own the assets that they hold for their clients. The clients own them.

Banks make money off of your assets...duh!
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6293
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Very Fake News

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:40 pm

Void_X_Zero wrote:Hahahahaha. Yeah, that's Wendy and Otto 'logic' right there for you.

Otto and Wendy, retard couple of the year: "We want to deposit this money into our joint bank account"
Teller: "Ok, here you go. Thank you. And here is your receipt, thank you for your deposit"
Otto and Wendy, retard couple of the year: "You Jew bastard, you stole my money!"

8)

They mean well enough, albeit misguided.
Urwrongx1000
Thinker
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Very Fake News

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:42 pm

Each of the twelve Federal Reserve Banks is organized into a corporation whose shares are sold to the commercial banks and thrifts operating within the Bank's district. Shareholders elect six of the nine the board of directors for their regional Federal Reserve Bank as well as its president. Mullins reported that the top eight stockholders of the New York Fed were, in order from largest to smallest as of 1983, Citibank, Chase Manhatten, Morgan Guaranty Trust, Chemical Bank, Manufacturers Hanover Trust, Bankers Trust Company, National Bank of North America, and the Bank of New York (Mullins, p. 179). Together, these banks owned about 63 percent of the New York Fed's outstanding stock. Mullins then showed that many of these banks are owned by about a dozen European banking organizations, mostly British, and most notably the Rothschild banking dynasty. Through their American agents they are able to select the board of directors for the New York Fed and to direct U.S. monetary policy. Mullins explained, http://www.usagold.com/federalreserve.html

Duh!
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6293
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Very Fake News

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:50 pm

thrifts seeking to become members of the Federal Reserve System, or public stock.

I can't find any explanation of what a "thrift" is. Anybody know?

2017 Federal Open Market Committee Members
Janet L. Yellen, Board of Governors, Chair
William C. Dudley, New York, Vice Chairman
Lael Brainard, Board of Governors
Charles L. Evans, Chicago
Stanley Fischer, Board of Governors
Patrick Harker, Philadelphia
Robert S. Kaplan, Dallas
Neel Kashkari, Minneapolis
Jerome H. Powell, Board of Governors

Alternate Members
Raphael W. Bostic, Atlanta
Loretta J. Mester, Cleveland
Mark L. Mullinix, First Vice President, Richmond
Michael Strine, First Vice President, New York
John C. Williams, San Francisco
Last edited by WendyDarling on Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6293
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Very Fake News

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:53 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Banks make money off of your assets...duh!

Not necessarily, it depends on the relationship between bank and clients.

Much of the time the interest rates are intended to match inflation rates so neither the bank nor client lose money or wealth over time.
Urwrongx1000
Thinker
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Very Fake News

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:58 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Banks make money off of your assets...duh!

Not necessarily, it depends on the relationship between bank and clients.

Much of the time the interest rates are intended to match inflation rates so neither the bank nor client lose money or wealth over time.


You mean the banks don't loan your money out to credit card holders who in turn pay interest or use your money to finance Voids trailer home in return for mortgage payments interest?

I'm officially in the fucking twilight zone with dumb mutherfuckers who believe banks don't make money off of your assets.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6293
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Very Fake News

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:06 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:Owning a bank doesn't even really mean anything.

What is a bank? It's a place where other people store their wealth for safekeeping. And traditionally people like to put their wealth and savings in the hands with some Jewish banks and peoples (not all banks are jewish although a large percentage, 45% ? maybe), because they can expect to return in the distant future (200 years later), and yes, their wealth is still there, still guarded, still pristine, and the banks will even give them a 3% return bonus if the savings account is large enough.

To claim that "banks run the world" is just straight ignorance. The bankers do not own the assets that they hold for their clients. The clients own them.


That's like deposting a $1000 check into the bank, and then hating jews because jews stole your money. When you can withdraw it anytime. It's nonsense. Nobody stole your money. Just take it out of the bank if you're unhappy with your choice.

Jews roll your money like a snowball down a hill of their interest, then combine all those enormous snowballs together, and invest in whatever the hell they want to with all that accumulated interest, mostly their agenda to rule the world, using governments as pawns in this game that is so far reaching that its insane to comprehend how deep it runs. I never said they keep your money, I said they invest your money dumdum so they make money off of it.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6293
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Very Fake News

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:08 pm

Void_X_Zero wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:That's like deposting a $1000 check into the bank, and then hating jews because jews stole your money.



Hahahahaha. Yeah, that's Wendy and Otto 'logic' right there for you.

Otto and Wendy, retard couple of the year: "We want to deposit this money into our joint bank account"
Teller: "Ok, here you go. Thank you. And here is your receipt, thank you for your deposit"
Otto and Wendy, retard couple of the year: "You Jew bastard, you stole my money!"

It's more like the wealth and value from the entire Earth you dumdums.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6293
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Very Fake News

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:09 pm

I'll explain the basics to you.

Most banks make money on fees and services, that's it. Money made from interest on loans are a gamble. Some loans do better. Most people pay their mortgages and car payments, for example. And it's best that people take loans on material assets. A car or house can be repo'd.

As I mentioned, the bank is taking risks when they write out loans. Some "investment banks" are more focused on lending and loan interest for their profits. This is a minority of banks, and in no way represents "all banks". Because when a bank starts focusing on lending, they become Creditors, like a credit card company (JP Morgan Chase). A credit card company is not a bank. Although they do often partner up.

At the core, the function of a bank is to 1) store wealth and 2) maintain wealth. Hypothetically, if you deposit $1,000,000 in a bank then in 50 years, you can return and collect as much as you first deposited. The interest, debt or credit accrued, is symbolic of other factors, which I repeat, counts for factors such as inflation. However banks diversify their assets. This means that money is backed by other goods. It used to be gold directly. It doesn't have to be. It can be precious metals, jewelry, bonds, things that people keep in safety deposit boxes, collector items, etc.

The purpose of the bank is to safe-guard your wealth, not necessarily "to make money". Making money is the byproduct of a successful business, or any institution that dominates and forms monopoly. Monopolies form out of success. McDonalds is like that, because people develop relationships, trust, and expectations. You go to any McDonalds and you expect to get a hamburger, fries, and drink for $5. That's the bottom line.

People use banks because you want to deposit your $1000 paycheck from your job.


Same difference.
Urwrongx1000
Thinker
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Very Fake News

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:18 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:I'll explain the basics to you.

Most banks make money on fees and services, that's it. Money made from interest on loans are a gamble. Some loans do better. Most people pay their mortgages and car payments, for example. And it's best that people take loans on material assets. A car or house can be repo'd.

As I mentioned, the bank is taking risks when they write out loans. Some "investment banks" are more focused on lending and loan interest for their profits. This is a minority of banks, and in no way represents "all banks". Because when a bank starts focusing on lending, they become Creditors, like a credit card company (JP Morgan Chase). A credit card company is not a bank. Although they do often partner up.

At the core, the function of a bank is to 1) store wealth and 2) maintain wealth. Hypothetically, if you deposit $1,000,000 in a bank then in 50 years, you can return and collect as much as you first deposited. The interest, debt or credit accrued, is symbolic of other factors, which I repeat, counts for factors such as inflation. However banks diversify their assets. This means that money is backed by other goods. It used to be gold directly. It doesn't have to be. It can be precious metals, jewelry, bonds, things that people keep in safety deposit boxes, collector items, etc.

The purpose of the bank is to safe-guard your wealth, not necessarily "to make money". Making money is the byproduct of a successful business, or any institution that dominates and forms monopoly. Monopolies form out of success. McDonalds is like that, because people develop relationships, trust, and expectations. You go to any McDonalds and you expect to get a hamburger, fries, and drink for $5. That's the bottom line.

People use banks because you want to deposit your $1000 paycheck from your job.


Same difference.

It's original purpose may have been to safeguard money, well that's what they...the jews... told people. Banks are money making institutions...period. Have everybody withdraw everything they have in a non-lending institution and they will close their doors because that money is not there sitting in their vault collecting your interest, it's elsewhere collecting them interest, your money has been made liquid in wheeling and dealing, it's not actually sitting there collecting dust...or can't you grasp that?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6293
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Very Fake News

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:24 pm

Otto_West wrote:
Void_X_Zero wrote:
Urwrongx1000 wrote:Jews have above-average intelligence and have been breeding, and educating their own tribe, for a long time, millenniums in fact, with such principles. When you teach your own tribe mathematics, doctoring, medicine, banking for 1000+ years then obviously you rise through the ranks. Jews are internationlists and religiously devoted and loyal to israel (Jerusalem).

I disagree with scapegoating as scapegoating is inherently immoral. "People only have themselves to blame." Even if it were true that jews, or any other group, "had absolute global power" then that wouldn't mean they're immune or impervious to overthrowing. But it's a moot point since it's not true anyway.

The real point is, if you want power so badly, then you have to take it for yourself. Learn from your enemies. And if your enemies are the jews, than what have you learned from them? Shouldn't you take away, at least, the fact that education is important and that, perhaps, you ought to educate your own children in such and such way, for 1000+ years?

That's hard to compete against, against a group with a millennium head-start over you.

What have your ancestors been doing for the last 1000 years?

What is your inheritance?


I wouldn't blame the jews for that. I would look inward. If I do not have an inheritance then I better start saving now. However most people don't do the hard work, which is, planning out a 1000 year dynasty. Hell, most people don't see beyond tomorrow, or today. Or 10 minutes from now.


And in addition as Ive already said, it is part of Jewish culture and tradition that they tend to care for family more than others. Jewish people tend to value higher education in the professions such as medicine, law, politics or business and they often help their children out getting to be successful in life. Christians aren't so much like that.

And as I've also pointed out, there are only so many positions of leadership in those various professions. If you have a relatively small number of such positions available and one group of people who value education, professional success and family helping out each other, then yeah they will tend to occupy a larger percentage of those positions than they represent of the overall population. It's not hard to figure out. It isn't a "conspiracy".

And yeah, if these values of some or most Jewish families are really that good, maybe we should try to learn from that example.


Yes, they have strong family ties while they break down all traditional family households of gentiles. Duplicity at its finest.

Look at all the fucked up crap the Jews push as family entertainment, very liberal, eveybody(excluding Jews) sleep and reproduce with everybody, trans fluid families built on love and acceptance. How many transfluid, interracial, gay Jew families are there? How many smart asses? Yes, the traditional American family is dead and with it common sense.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6293
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Very Fake News

Postby UrGod » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:25 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
American citizens and businessmen.

Jews aren't American citizens and businessmen? God you're stupid!


Did I ever say that? No, and that has no bearing on anything.

You apparently have no brain to speak of at all. Keep taking your Depakote.

governments put them in place.

Hahaha! Is your middle name Naive?


Where do you think the federal reserve comes from? It was created by law, by congress and signed by the president. It's structure is outlined in the bill that created it. The congress has to approve the president's appointments of governors to the federal reserve.

But the federal reserve itself isn't part of the government, it is a weird quasi-entity that is actually private but was set up by the government, by legislation, and the government (Congress and the president) fill the high posts within it.

I suppose all that is far too complex for you to understand, though.
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Very Fake News

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:26 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Jews roll your money like a snowball down a hill of their interest, then combine all those enormous snowballs together, and invest in whatever the hell they want to with all that accumulated interest, mostly their agenda to rule the world, using governments as pawns in this game that is so far reaching that its insane to comprehend how deep it runs. I never said they keep your money, I said they invest your money dumdum so they make money off of it.

The GDP of u.s. is far, far, far greater than the investment power of worldwide jewry and zionist interests.

The u.s. government and economy is much more powerful. So you don't know what you're talking about in terms of macro-economics. Although, yes, it's true and obvious that jews can influence much if they worked together. Do jews work together? How? Why? Toward what end? Do you know any jews? What's their end goal?

Explain how jews are going to "take over the world" when the u.s. GDP already far exceeds their buying-power.


You're also missing a huge piece of the puzzle: Military dictatorship. Jews are not renowned warriors or military leaders. European countries particularly have dominated history with military advancements, experience, and power. The World Wars are the obvious examples, and also, the current Middle Eastern wars, where u.s. soldiers are being used as mercenaries by the oil tycoons.

Armies can easily roll into a country and seize all the assets of a bank.


Much of world history, especially recently, involve a great deal of competition and hostility between military forces and banking institutions. Somebody has to pay the armies, and feed them. Armies can very much take banks by force.

The average anti-semite over-estimates the value of money, the influence of banks, and misunderstands how jewish people actually are, in real life, and operate. Jews tend to be very humble people, and friendly too. Jewish people are very friendly with non-jews because it's nice for them to find people who are not paranoid, distrustful, and do not buy into stereotypes. However jews have tenuous social relationships, because, in the end they know that it is really their own kind, kin, family that they can trust. This causes social divisions among jews and foreign peoples across the world. Hence jews tend to remain loyal, at heart, to their ancestral homelands and tribe (Israel, Jerusalem). However most, if not all jews, would be very friendly and accepting to a non-jew who wants to form a relationship.

Jews tend to absorb and convert non-jews through such allure. They're not so bad, but, misunderstood.


From my personal experiences, jews are regular people for the most part, but the above-average intelligence is clear. Because, historically, as a persecuted, bullied, and scapegoat group, jews have compensated through the centuries to develop higher intelligence as a means to survive backlashes against them. Whether these backlashes are justified or not, I'll leave for another day, topic, and thread.

Most anti-semitism is "blind hatred", a simple scapegoating practice. And when people think of scapegoating other humans, who usually is #1 at the top of the list? The jews.

I'm personally against scapegoating. Never liked it at all. That's why I have never been "a racist" or "a sexist" although been accused of such countless times from just about everybody. I really do look at every single individual, every single cause, every single context, every single factor. I study everything. I study everyone, to the best of my ability, before judging or gripping tightly on a judgment. Scapegoating is easy, to redirect personal hatred, pettiness, squabbles, and resentiment, to a weakling. It's a bullying tactic.

Daddy or mommy spanked you, and so being spurned and upset, you sought out the weakest member on the school playground the next day (the jewish kid), and so you took it out on him or her.

However, I admit, what can humanity do about scapegoating? What do you think Pop Religion is all about? What is Judaism-Christianity if not a 2000 year old doctrine on the morality and immorality of scapegoating each other ("Jesus Christ")?
Urwrongx1000
Thinker
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users