Abusing America

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: Abusing America

Postby Void_X_Zero » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:18 pm

How would I know? He would simply close his eyes if presented with them.


Image
"Siamo contenti? Son dio, ha fatto questa caricatura . . . [Are we happy? I am God, I made this caricature . . .]"

--Nietzsche.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kkUzU9OiDI
User avatar
Void_X_Zero
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1461
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Will to Power

Re: Abusing America

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:32 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
K: changing the goal post I see..... you said Obama military invasions.. I said show me Obama
military invasion and then you brought up "Places either invaded OR deliberately destabilized
OR illegally drone struck" that is changing the goal post


What is a military drone strike...an invitation to Sunday Tea or a military invasion?



K: a drone strike, as horrible as it is and I am against drone strikes, are not an invasion..
they are one off, single strike against a target that cannot be hit any other way...
take a country, say Pakistan for example, we hit "Joe blow" with a drone strike,
that is not an invasion, no troops on the ground, no supporting troops are sent in,
no other action is taken.... so how is that an invasion? as I said, I am against
drone strikes because they so often result in many innocents deaths because it is
so dependent on intel that may be wrong or the wrong target might get hit or
the drone misses, the result is wrong in any case... but I cannot stop drone strikes...
but I shall continue to express my unhappiness with them

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5868
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Abusing America

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:32 pm


Obama violated his own rules with Yemen drone strike


President Obama Explains Drone Strikes

Image
Obama Drone strike casualties in Pakistan

There's lots out there, but it's up to Peter to wake up.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 5665
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Abusing America

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:35 pm

Seriously Peter? Obama calls on our military to send out military vehicles loaded with bombs to repeatedly invade and attack another nation and to you because we have no boots or vehicles on their ground, we have not invaded? This is your logic?

You support a party and its ideology that says it's okay...to wing it...with our bombs...over another nation's soil?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 5665
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Abusing America

Postby Void_X_Zero » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:38 pm

PKommie at the above gathering in Pakistan:

"Dude chill, we aren't invading you!"

I'll leave it to you to imagine what would happen to him there, in response to his saying that.
"Siamo contenti? Son dio, ha fatto questa caricatura . . . [Are we happy? I am God, I made this caricature . . .]"

--Nietzsche.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kkUzU9OiDI
User avatar
Void_X_Zero
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1461
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Will to Power

Re: Abusing America

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:40 pm

No..no..he says, "They aren't dead, they're just taking a long nap."
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 5665
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Abusing America

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:42 pm

Void_X_Zero wrote:Lol.

PKommunist is afraid to acknowledge that his glorious leader was a petty despotic coward who expanded war in the Middle East rather than, as he campaigned on, ending it.

Very Orwellian of him... oh it doesn't count as "military invasion" if we just drop thousands of bombs on civilians from invisible robots in the sky. That isn't really bad because it isn't really "military invasion". I suppose robotic death machines and bombs and terroristic mobs funded and trained by Obama aren't "an invasion", then? Ha. Maybe we should ask the people who are living in places where these drone and "freedom fighter" tactics are used whether or not they think it's a military invasion. I can just picture PKommunist trying to tell them it's not.

War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

The motto of PKommunists everywhere.



K: a drone strike is not an invasion, no matter how you paint it....
is it wrong? yes, very, but that doesn't change the fact, a drone strike
is not an invasion.....

my handy dandy dictionary says this about the word.. Invasion: an invading or being
invaded by an army..... so you are stretching the idea of a drone strike into being
an invasion which it is not....

I am impressed however how far you all are willing to stretch the meaning of
the idea of a drone strike into a invasion.... very alt fact of you.....as you cannot
even defend your idea that Obama INVADED any country....I am sure this is the best
you can do.... changing the goal post to try to make your point......

and as usual, you are attacking me and insulting me... pretty much par
for the course as you all have nothing else......

as for your insults and attacks... you haven mistaken me for someone who cares what
you think....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5868
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Abusing America

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:45 pm

my handy dandy dictionary says this about the word.. Invasion: an invading or being
invaded by an army

If the Army owns the drones, then they were invaded by the Army.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 5665
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Abusing America

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:47 pm

So nuclear warheads are not an attack either? Okay, just remember that as your ass gets blown to smithereens by the Russians who may invite us to Sunday Tea. It's good to know Peter that we cannot be invaded by nukes.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 5665
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Abusing America

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:50 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Seriously Peter? Obama calls on our military to send out military vehicles loaded with bombs to repeatedly invade and attack another nation and to you because we have no boots or vehicles on their ground, we have not invaded? This is your logic?

You support a party and its ideology that says it's okay...to wing it...with our bombs...over another nation's soil?


K: as I have stated multiple time before, I AM AGAINST DRONE STRIKES... I don't know how
many times I can say this, with that said, he did not invade.... the political structure of
the countries hit did not come under attack, the military in that country was not engaged,
the infrastructure of that country was not attacked... single targets were attacked..
that does not, DOES NOT mean it was an invasion.... and once again, I state for the
record, I AM AGAINST DRONE STRIKES.....and in case you didn't notice, Obama is no
longer president... 45 is... and you still haven't proven your point.... what countries did
Obama invade? you are stuck on this point because you don't have anything else.....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5868
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Abusing America

Postby Void_X_Zero » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:51 pm

Wendy, you can't fix stupid.
"Siamo contenti? Son dio, ha fatto questa caricatura . . . [Are we happy? I am God, I made this caricature . . .]"

--Nietzsche.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kkUzU9OiDI
User avatar
Void_X_Zero
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1461
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Will to Power

Re: Abusing America

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:57 pm

single targets were attacked..

Multiple bodies and multiple buildings for a single target? How'd that happen Peter?

Is an invasion against a nation, it's people, and it's way of life or is it a solely military exercise aiming for specific targets be it spies, leaders, or the government's strongholds?

When civilian bodies and buildings are decimated, when citizens cannot continue their ways of life due to being dead, an invasion has occurred Peter.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 5665
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Abusing America

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:57 pm

WendyDarling wrote:So nuclear warheads are not an attack either? Okay, just remember that as your ass gets blown to smithereens by the Russians who may invite us to Sunday Tea. It's good to know Peter that we cannot be invaded by nukes.


K: now that has a different effect... think about it... what is the point of a single drone strike?
what is the point of a nuke attack? they are different things trying to accomplish different things...

context is everything... in a nuke attack, the point is to destroy the cities and infrastructure
and the political infrastructure whereas in a single drone strike, a single person or a couple of
people are being targeted... totally different agenda and totally different tools are being used
to accomplished the goal... you cannot seriously compare nuclear warfare with a single
drone strike on a single target.... think about it..... try to compare a nuke attack with
a single drone attack.....jeez louise, are you really going to make that comparison?

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5868
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Abusing America

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:59 pm

No boots, no vehicles, no army...those were your stipulations for an invasion. You moving your goal posts now Peter? Peter's adding amendments and stipulations to his definitions now.
Last edited by WendyDarling on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 5665
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Abusing America

Postby Void_X_Zero » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:01 pm

Void_X_Zero wrote:Wendy, you can't fix stupid.
"Siamo contenti? Son dio, ha fatto questa caricatura . . . [Are we happy? I am God, I made this caricature . . .]"

--Nietzsche.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kkUzU9OiDI
User avatar
Void_X_Zero
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1461
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Will to Power

Re: Abusing America

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:02 pm

Otto_West wrote:Liberals are too busy sipping lattes watching CNN on their I-Phones made in China managing their latest government job to care.

lol you just pissed off an entire starbucks full of liberals reading this thread
Urwrongx1000
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Abusing America

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:02 pm

You mean if I beat him in the head with truth and logic, he's still a lost cause? Pow! Pow! Maybe I should have gotten my degree in Political Science...this is fun! :evilfun: :lol:
Last edited by WendyDarling on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 5665
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Abusing America

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:03 pm

I am leaving as I have to get to work.. which
is just as well as I have lost my patience with you all...

as I leave mumbling under my breath, what a bunch of ........


Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5868
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Abusing America

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:05 pm

So drone strikes are acceptable but boots on the ground are not?

Liberal logic huh?

How big of bombs can we use, how many kilograms before it's immoral?
Urwrongx1000
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Abusing America

Postby Void_X_Zero » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:15 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:So drone strikes are acceptable but boots on the ground are not?

Liberal logic huh?

How big of bombs can we use, how many kilograms before it's immoral?


Only Daddy Obotsky can determine that.
"Siamo contenti? Son dio, ha fatto questa caricatura . . . [Are we happy? I am God, I made this caricature . . .]"

--Nietzsche.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kkUzU9OiDI
User avatar
Void_X_Zero
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1461
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Will to Power

Re: Abusing America

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:20 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Seriously Peter? Obama calls on our military to send out military vehicles loaded with bombs to repeatedly invade and attack another nation and to you because we have no boots or vehicles on their ground, we have not invaded? This is your logic?

You support a party and its ideology that says it's okay...to wing it...with our bombs...over another nation's soil?


Invasions are far more serious than drone strikes. Invasions put our soldiers, our friends, our family at risk.
User avatar
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3382
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 am
Location: Suburb of Chicago

Re: Abusing America

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:23 pm

If you haven't read all of the exchange between Peter and I regarding what constitutes an invasion, then you need to back the fuck up in this thread. Drone strikes by other nations over American soil are not serious is your logic then?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 5665
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Abusing America

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:So drone strikes are acceptable but boots on the ground are not?

Liberal logic huh?

How big of bombs can we use, how many kilograms before it's immoral?


How is that a liberal issue? This is the problem with propagandized people, always not understanding something - and since they don't understand it, pretend its something ridiculous by creating a strawman argument, then claiming its "liberal logic". Not everything is defined by what political stance they take. Its dumb and evidence of your stupidity and ignorance, your polarized view point is a the result of the propaganda I referenced earlier. You're full of nonsense and full of the way the right has pushed further right into a fascist delirious mindset within the past decade, more rampant than what the left has done even with their push towards socialism in so much as supporting Bernie Sanders.

I wrote this a few years ago. Not that I doubt you'll read it or even understand it if you do. It's for the rest, the silent reader more so.

This polarizing dichotomy causes nothing but problems. Once someone buys into this left wing right wing nonsense a bias is created that could very well consume the individual and blind them of all logical rational sense in favor of an ideology that ultimately is likely not even held dear in many ways to their own hearts but simply identify for the most part with a lot of the stances of either wing. What occurs however is a battle line is drawn, an enemy is provided that you can fight against and your patriotism is subtlety replaced with a cancerous ideology that you mistake for patriotism.

These Wacko wingnuts are gullible. They’re foaming at the mouth to believe anything that negatively denounces their opposition. This is simply just more fuel for their bias, which is feeding endorphins to their sacred holy war that is fighting out right in the very confines of their whole minds. Their enemy is practically completely contrived through their vision of some sort of shadowy monster that possesses human beings and rewires their brains, figuratively.

It is still a rampant aspect of people in these United States, clinging to an entire ideology as if it were their own baby… thinking on a black and white basis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_ (psychology))

Their identities rely upon the enemy. They are the anti left wing, or anti right wing warrior. Without their opposition, they are nothing. They feed off each other, through lies and deceit, ignorance and bias. These concepts can be defeated in some people, as quite a bit of us are a mixture of these two ideologies. Yet there’s always people in favor of either one will end up snowballing their ideological standpoint into debating warfare of some grandiose proportions in which their own bias blinds them into some eternal damnation of logical hell, where intelligence has forsaken them and bias consumes them, forever fighting a war that cannot be won. Half the time the enemy is your own contrivance.
User avatar
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3382
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 am
Location: Suburb of Chicago

Re: Abusing America

Postby Otto_West » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:39 pm

WendyDarling wrote:
my handy dandy dictionary says this about the word.. Invasion: an invading or being
invaded by an army

If the Army owns the drones, then they were invaded by the Army.

Invasion means invasive force. Peter is having fun reinterpreting words again.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Abusing America

Postby Otto_West » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:40 pm

WW_III_ANGRY wrote:
WendyDarling wrote:Seriously Peter? Obama calls on our military to send out military vehicles loaded with bombs to repeatedly invade and attack another nation and to you because we have no boots or vehicles on their ground, we have not invaded? This is your logic?

You support a party and its ideology that says it's okay...to wing it...with our bombs...over another nation's soil?


Invasions are far more serious than drone strikes. Invasions put our soldiers, our friends, our family at risk.

Will you be willing to create a seriousness picture graph for us here that are not in the know? :lol:
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For (FRN) Shekels.

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Yahoo [Bot]