Abusing America

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Abusing America

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Propaganda has made a comeback in the United States in the advent of the Internet. Partially to blame is the internet itself, which provides the ability for illegitimate, uneducated wanna-be journalists to present information in an extremely biased nature, changing the facts slightly to make the outcome seem more insidious. We are living in a golden age of propaganda in the United States and it is unfortunately that a large quantity, in at least the 10’s of millions of people, have fallen prey to it. Trump has risen to power through it, with pushing fake facts that Obama was born in Kenya, which gained him fame and notoriety in the political arena. A case can be made that this notoriety and popularity led him to eventually feel capable of legitimately running for President, due to a large swathe of support on his Twitter account that numbered in the millions.
Another item that has been coming up a lot lately is the term gaslighting. Gaslighting can be defined as a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Today we see a combined effort of pushing conspiracy theories, propaganda and gaslighting by the Trump administration on an unprecedented level. In the book “Propaganda: The Formation of Men’s Attitudes:” Jacques Ellul wrote the following:
“Direct propaganda, aimed at modifying opinions and attitudes, must be preceded by propaganda that is sociological in character, slow, general, seeking to create a climate, an atmosphere of favorable preliminary attitudes. No direct propaganda can be effective without pre-propaganda, which, without direct or noticeable aggression, is limited to creating ambiguities, reducing prejudices, and spreading images, apparently without purpose.”
Trump and the alt right, tea party and like minded folks have set up the pre-propaganda over the course of years, initially getting support with pushing a conspiracy theory about Barack Obama, this allowed him to push more conspiracy theories as a way to relieve pressure was on him in the White House. Often what he will present as defense of a situation he has put himself in, is a defense already presented by fervent supporters on Twitter. While talks of illegitimacy filled the air in his first week in office, Trump wishing to propose that he has some sort of mandate even though he lost the popular vote, pushed against it by bizarrely claiming millions of illegals voted. That was not his idea, of course. But this would be a good reason why he lost the popular vote, according to his insecure delusional mind. Of course, this is sad and pathetic to any reasonable human being, but the propaganda was already set up for him. Weird right wing media sites are already aplenty and have been hounding for years how illegals are voting, despite millions of dollars of studies proving any such theory false. Trump proceeded, without evidence, to make the claim due to his insecurities. He was ridiculed, rightly so, and of course also believed wholly, by what is now recognized as his cult-like base, whom he already reckoned would not leave him even if he murdered someone in cold blood. They too, have been exposed to pre-propaganda to allow them to follow along in a conspiracy theory, despite all reasonable facts to the contrary.

There has been for a long time a distrust in the media in right wing circles, due to not having their side viewed in a favorable light in their perception, which seems to be a product of the propaganda they have been fed through a decade of internet, social media sharing and drop out journalists with no standards of actually reporting news, but gaining attention by making outrageous claims that garner “clicks” and as such, ad revenue. These types of websites of course, led Trump to believe Obama was born in Kenya, or that millions of illegals voted against him, or that Obama tapped Trump tower when pressure on him was coming down from the Michael Flynn fall out.
The conspiracy theories were propped up by fake news and terrible journalists who made up lies, spun stories and weaved tangled webs that one could only believed if they made up more conspiracy theories. Now I am not a Hillary supporter, a very unlikable candidate, but there was plenty of propaganda and lies spread to help Trump win the election. Hillary Clinton was “bribed” by Russia, by whomever, various claims of some possibly true, some probably true, and many nowhere near true stories have been made up. The Trump cult has believed them all and push them all at a dizzying rate, millions of shares and millions of voters illusioned by propaganda and half truths, which caused intense polarization and distancing from reality. This created hate and distrust for every institution in power, because they couldn’t understand why she was not in jail. More conspiracy theories were formed to justify their increasingly delirious perception, deep state was at play, yet somehow Hillary was protected. Of course, Trump ran on this madness as well, with “lock her up” being a key theme. Considering Trump isn’t the law as President, it was bluster and fecal matter that was being shot out, and “lock her up” quickly died on his agenda, as he had more important things to deal with, such as defending himself from the onslaught of news about Russia involvement, which he did not like.
The propaganda and conspiracy theories have most recently, taken a turn for the worse. No longer are conspiracy theories promoted as truth from Trump and his fervent supporters, but now they are being directly gaslighted by Trump, themselves and the propaganda machine. The entire story of Russia and their favor towards Trump was denied from the beginning, yet we see that the Trump team has known of their involvement from the beginning, as it was Trump Jr. who was first proposed to receive assistance from a “Russian government lawyer” to provide damaging information on Hillary, as part of the support of “the Russian Government”, per the emails he received and released publicly. This led us to the important revelation, that not only was this story not able to be considered a hoax or a witch hunt by all reasonable means as Trump pounded incessantly , which it was not, it was from the beginning an investigation from the beginning to see if there was a deeper connection and or to prevent the situation from occurring again, but it also showed that the Trump team had been lying about thinking Russia was not involved. They knew better and they knew before anyone outside of the government, it seems. The lies that followed a year were finally blown apart by this revelation that Trump Jr and the top echelon of Trumps staff knew all along, and really, there is no reason to think Trump didn’t know either. He is a con, after all and his son and son in law, Kushner, would have done a great disservice by not telling him, in confidence.

Yet after we know they know, Trump continues to call it a hoax. He called the Russian government operative just merely a lawyer, when the emails themselves explained the connection to the Russian government, their favor towards Trump. This is gaslighting, it is mental abuse, and his supporters have taken the bait once again it seems. Denying reality, they pretend the story is a hoax, even though the investigation is not just about Trump, there is something greater at stake, protecting the elections from further intervention. The followers fall prey to myopic tunnel vision of protecting their holy leader of the cult, forsaking patriotism and duty to protect the nation from all enemies, foreign and domestic.
Trump’s conning ways, such as creating a fake university that scammed millions of dollars from people and spouting ignorant conspiracy theories coming off the top of his head, not thinking pretending to be smart, is exactly what shows that the US has become for a large minority. A nation who supports con artists, the voters showed support of an idiot who pretended he knew more than generals about ISIS, while proving he knew nothing.
Trump showed America that an undisciplined conniving buffoon can make it to the top, lie to us all, gaslight us all, and still, people will fall victim to his abuse and lay down and think he is right. It is a shame on this nation and the people who support him thoroughly, they are not only enemies of this nation, they are enemies of themselves, of the world, of truth, of justice, of reason, and intelligence.
User avatar
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3415
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 am
Location: Suburb of Chicago

Re: Abusing America

Postby Meno_ » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:07 pm

The debatable sad truth is, that primarily, Trumpism has become a situational political stance, regardless of what has come down. The allegations are just that, allegations, and according to pundits on either side, there may be little else, under all the smoke, the rest of it being mirrors.

The saddest possibility may not be the naively apparent political power grab on account of an
inexperienced bumbler, may very well be the case,
that under all that huff and puff about collusion, there may subsist a very tightly forged agenda to cover something far worse.


The Trumpists may have far deeper thing to worry about then the legal patency covering a substantial
material anomaly, of guilt by association. Russia may
have something on Trump, a bargaining chip with which to bribe him, if he doesent play ball. His involvement with the government sponsored and
colluded underworld of the Russian business mafia,
may be that wild card. Kushner's father's prison record speaks volumes of the degregading depth that this family will stoop to gain financial upward
momentum, they will consign illegality with the late Hotel queen, who proclaimed that 'only the poor pay taxes' , before being carted off to prison .
Thirst for financial gain knows no bounds, the
system favoring the truly wealthy. Getting away with it is a synch because they are highly favored, and blind eyes steer away from prosecuting them, for exchange of hefty payouts. In addition, if all else
fails, they can take some of the loot to buy the best
defense available, and usually get away with a slab on the wrist.


But this is different, because although the Dems are not much less interested in political power. They are very hostile to Trump because of loosing the election.
The whole awesome workings of their machine is
working overtime to counter the Trump machine. The Democratic machine is extremely strong, and efficient in this, and it is almost as if The Whole fiasco is turning into a laughable theatre of the absurd, except for the caveat, of the public is being held hostage to it, and eventually having to pay the price.


This chimera thing is about money, job and salary increases for those who are very heavily vested, with the public sitting by the sidelines, cheering along
with the Nero-esque characters, turning thumbs down at the latest revelation. Makes for great reality theater, the absurdity of which, at this late stage of
history is appalling and demonstratively dimunitive toward the 'participatingconstituency'.
Meno_
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2381
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am

Re: Abusing America

Postby Otto_West » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:10 pm

There is no political party and apparatus that serves the population at large whether they be republican or democrat. They are all bought and paid for by Wallstreet along with the financial oligarchy. If you believe one political party is better than the other you're simply not paying attention.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Abusing America

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:43 pm

Otto_West wrote:There is no political party and apparatus that serves the population at large whether they be republican or democrat. They are all bought and paid for by Wallstreet along with the financial oligarchy. If you believe one political party is better than the other you're simply not paying attention.


K: and another conspiracy theory..... I bet Otto has a conspiracy theory for every day
of the week and two on sunday.......It must be hard to remember ALL those conspiracy
theories that you believe in....but that is how the right rolls, you want to know anything,
there is certainly to be a conspiracy about it........Fried Chicken, come get your conspiracy
about that... olive oil, yep, got your theory right here.... French poodles, yep, there is a
conspiracy about them too.....wall street has bought and sold everything and as wall
street is run by those evil jewish people who rule the world... and we get two or even
three conspiracies out of that sentence....it must be a very frightening world, when
everything is a conspiracy against you.....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5969
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Abusing America

Postby Otto_West » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:48 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Otto_West wrote:There is no political party and apparatus that serves the population at large whether they be republican or democrat. They are all bought and paid for by Wallstreet along with the financial oligarchy. If you believe one political party is better than the other you're simply not paying attention.


K: and another conspiracy theory..... I bet Otto has a conspiracy theory for every day
of the week and two on sunday.......It must be hard to remember ALL those conspiracy
theories that you believe in....but that is how the right rolls, you want to know anything,
there is certainly to be a conspiracy about it........Fried Chicken, come get your conspiracy
about that... olive oil, yep, got your theory right here.... French poodles, yep, there is a
conspiracy about them too.....wall street has bought and sold everything and as wall
street is run by those evil jewish people who rule the world... and we get two or even
three conspiracies out of that sentence....it must be a very frightening world, when
everything is a conspiracy against you.....

Kropotkin


Yes, it's not like conspiracy is natural phenomena of powerful groups of human beings trying to enslave and control everybody else from generation to generation.

It is you who is naive, simplistic, and ignorant for believing the contrary where it is your absolute faith in authority that is damaging. Say what you want, I could care less.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Abusing America

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:12 am

Otto_West wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Otto_West wrote:There is no political party and apparatus that serves the population at large whether they be republican or democrat. They are all bought and paid for by Wallstreet along with the financial oligarchy. If you believe one political party is better than the other you're simply not paying attention.


K: and another conspiracy theory..... I bet Otto has a conspiracy theory for every day
of the week and two on sunday.......It must be hard to remember ALL those conspiracy
theories that you believe in....but that is how the right rolls, you want to know anything,
there is certainly to be a conspiracy about it........Fried Chicken, come get your conspiracy
about that... olive oil, yep, got your theory right here.... French poodles, yep, there is a
conspiracy about them too.....wall street has bought and sold everything and as wall
street is run by those evil jewish people who rule the world... and we get two or even
three conspiracies out of that sentence....it must be a very frightening world, when
everything is a conspiracy against you.....

Kropotkin


Yes, it's not like conspiracy is natural phenomena of powerful groups of human beings trying to enslave and control everybody else from generation to generation.

It is you who is naive, simplistic, and ignorant for believing the contrary where it is your absolute faith in authority that is damaging. Say what you want, I could care less.


K: so lets see, yep call your opponent Naïve for not believing in your conspiracy theory, check,
uh, simplistic, check, ignorant, check, accusing him of absolute faith in authority that is damaging,
yep, check.... conspiracy theorist attacking opponent with the exact same words conspiracy
theorist ALLWAYS attack those who don't support the conspiracy theorist..

I was an anarchist for a decade and I actually lived the life... I was completely
off the grid.. so before you attack me for "absolute faith in authorities", you should perhaps
know that...my personal preference is still anarchism, but as anarchism is still a system
that is hundreds of years away, I fight for achievable goals now......

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5969
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Abusing America

Postby Otto_West » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:18 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
K: so lets see, yep call your opponent Naïve for not believing in your conspiracy theory, check,
uh, simplistic, check, ignorant, check, accusing him of absolute faith in authority that is damaging,
yep, check.... conspiracy theorist attacking opponent with the exact same words conspiracy
theorist ALLWAYS attack those who don't support the conspiracy theorist..

I was an anarchist for a decade and I actually lived the life... I was completely
off the grid.. so before you attack me for "absolute faith in authorities", you should perhaps
know that...my personal preference is still anarchism, but as anarchism is still a system
that is hundreds of years away, I fight for achievable goals now......

Kropotkin


Was an anarchist and now sucks off the tit of state run liberalism, how noble. Decreeing everybody who doesn't agree with you a crazy conspiracy theorist, how very wise.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Abusing America

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:27 am

Otto_West wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:
K: so lets see, yep call your opponent Naïve for not believing in your conspiracy theory, check,
uh, simplistic, check, ignorant, check, accusing him of absolute faith in authority that is damaging,
yep, check.... conspiracy theorist attacking opponent with the exact same words conspiracy
theorist ALLWAYS attack those who don't support the conspiracy theorist..

I was an anarchist for a decade and I actually lived the life... I was completely
off the grid.. so before you attack me for "absolute faith in authorities", you should perhaps
know that...my personal preference is still anarchism, but as anarchism is still a system
that is hundreds of years away, I fight for achievable goals now......

Kropotkin


Was an anarchist and now sucks off the tit of state run liberalism, how noble. Decreeing everybody who doesn't agree with you a crazy conspiracy theorist, how very wise.


K: I have no idea what "sucks off the tit of state run liberalism" means.....
and as far as you being an conspiracy theorist, you are.. you have made
it very clear you believe in a wide variety of conspiracies.... calling you out is not
a thing here because you have made it very clear you believe in your conspiracies....
I did that already... many years ago, and I learned that those who believe in
conspiracy theories feel weak about themselves... they need conspiracy theories
to feel better about the fact they haven't got anywhere in life....
it is a coping tool to make yourself feel better about yourself....
I've been there and done that.. years ago....so I know what the real
reason you need conspiracy theories in your life... it stems from weakness
on your part and not strength... work on that and all those conspiracy theories
will just fade away..... become strong and you will have no need of conspiracy theories
to make yourself feel better....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"

The RNC has announced that's its changing the Republican emblem from
an elephant to an condom because it more clearly reflects the party's political
stance: a condom stands for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation,
protects a bunch of pricks, and gives one a sense of security while screwing others.

Kropotkin
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5969
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Abusing America

Postby Otto_West » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:35 am

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
Otto_West wrote:
Peter Kropotkin wrote:
K: so lets see, yep call your opponent Naïve for not believing in your conspiracy theory, check,
uh, simplistic, check, ignorant, check, accusing him of absolute faith in authority that is damaging,
yep, check.... conspiracy theorist attacking opponent with the exact same words conspiracy
theorist ALLWAYS attack those who don't support the conspiracy theorist..

I was an anarchist for a decade and I actually lived the life... I was completely
off the grid.. so before you attack me for "absolute faith in authorities", you should perhaps
know that...my personal preference is still anarchism, but as anarchism is still a system
that is hundreds of years away, I fight for achievable goals now......

Kropotkin


Was an anarchist and now sucks off the tit of state run liberalism, how noble. Decreeing everybody who doesn't agree with you a crazy conspiracy theorist, how very wise.


K: I have no idea what "sucks off the tit of state run liberalism" means.....
and as far as you being an conspiracy theorist, you are.. you have made
it very clear you believe in a wide variety of conspiracies.... calling you out is not
a thing here because you have made it very clear you believe in your conspiracies....
I did that already... many years ago, and I learned that those who believe in
conspiracy theories feel weak about themselves... they need conspiracy theories
to feel better about the fact they haven't got anywhere in life....
it is a coping tool to make yourself feel better about yourself....
I've been there and done that.. years ago....so I know what the real
reason you need conspiracy theories in your life... it stems from weakness
on your part and not strength... work on that and all those conspiracy theories
will just fade away..... become strong and you will have no need of conspiracy theories
to make yourself feel better....

Kropotkin


You're a simpleton if you think the world is devoid of organized conspiracies, have fun being a slave to state social welfare. If you like living on the state plantation you can keep it.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Abusing America

Postby Chakra Superstar » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:44 am

:lol:
spacer
spacer
spacer
User avatar
Chakra Superstar
Thinker
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 am

Re: Abusing America

Postby Otto_West » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:45 am

That's hilarious, too bad it supports the disinfo agent Alex Jones and libertarian bafoons who I hold in equal contempt. If libertarians are the resistance or the only resistance left this world is in trouble for a rude awakening.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Abusing America

Postby Chakra Superstar » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:43 am

Otto_West wrote:.... too bad it supports the disinfo agent Alex Jones and libertarian bafoons who I hold in equal contempt....

You don't care about the frogs turning gay?

Otto_West wrote:That's hilarious, too bad it supports the disinfo agent Alex Jones and libertarian bafoons who I hold in equal contempt. If libertarians are the resistance or the only resistance left this world is in trouble for a rude awakening.

The entire meme war has been hilarious -- and very interesting on a socio-political level, too.

Some years ago, 4chan (/pol/) set out to see if the virtual world could impact upon the real world so they set up various events whereby people would (knowingly or unknowingly) do something in the real world that 4chan set up. It worked. They got people to change things, say things and believe things by simply setting it up correctly.

More recently they said they’d change the meaning of certain objects -- your avatar was one -- so that it meant something completely different to what it started out as. Another example was the innocuous 'OK' hand sign. They predicted it would come to mean 'white power' and so, by simply saying that's what it meant, the media gobble it and their audience regurgitated it as if it were a fact.

We’re in very ‘interesting’ times. One day, in the not too distant future, we'll look back on these days as being the last of the great freedoms we had. Soon, by variety of means, our corporate/govt masters will regulate the net and police everything we see, think and say. The electronic military-industrial/surveillance state is closing in from all sides.

Anyway, this isn’t a 4chan troll. This is a glitch in the matrix where reality and fantasy overlap.

Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey (1892)
https://ia801903.us.archive.org/21/item ... 00lock.pdf

Here’s a reading of the book (chapter one)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgpD8ItmdCY

.
spacer
spacer
spacer
User avatar
Chakra Superstar
Thinker
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 am

Re: Abusing America

Postby Otto_West » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:23 am

Chakra Superstar wrote:
Otto_West wrote:That's hilarious, too bad it supports the disinfo agent Alex Jones and libertarian bafoons who I hold in equal contempt. If libertarians are the resistance or the only resistance left this world is in trouble for a rude awakening.

The entire meme war has been hilarious -- and very interesting on a socio-political level, too.

Some years ago, 4chan (/pol/) set out to see if the virtual world could impact upon the real world so they set up various events whereby people would (knowingly or unknowingly) do something in the real world that 4chan set up. It worked. They got people to change things, say things and believe things by simply setting it up correctly.

More recently they said they’d change the meaning of certain objects -- your avatar was one -- so that it meant something completely different to what it started out as. Another example was the innocuous 'OK' hand sign. They predicted it would come to mean 'white power' and so, by simply saying that's what it meant, the media gobble it and their audience regurgitated it as if it were a fact.

We’re in very ‘interesting’ times. One day, in the not too distant future, we'll look back on these days as being the last of the great freedoms we had. Soon, by variety of means, our corporate/govt masters will regulate the net and police everything we see, think and say. The electronic military-industrial/surveillance state is closing in from all sides.

Anyway, this isn’t a 4chan troll. This is a glitch in the matrix where reality and fantasy overlap.

Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey (1892)
https://ia801903.us.archive.org/21/item ... 00lock.pdf

Here’s a reading of the book (chapter one)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgpD8ItmdCY

.


It's going to take more than protesting, meme wars, and funny jokes to go against the status quo. Frankly I am not amused.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Abusing America

Postby UrGod » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:05 pm

double post.
Last edited by UrGod on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Abusing America

Postby UrGod » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:06 pm

Otto_West wrote:There is no political party and apparatus that serves the population at large whether they be republican or democrat. They are all bought and paid for by Wallstreet along with the financial oligarchy. If you believe one political party is better than the other you're simply not paying attention.
[/quote]

Yeah, what he said.

The OP is a butt hurt cry over the delegitimization of traditional "news" aka MSM which we all know to be fake news now. I shed no tears over CNN losing respect it doesn't deserve anyway, sorry. I am a human being, not a slave.

The internet is the best thing that ever happened to news and media. Finally we can do news ourselves without needing to sell out to super rich corporations just to have a platform. But sellout cucked sycophants and fearmongers afraid to look and read and think for themselves are worried the dying legacy establishment "media" isn't trusted Big Brother anymore, spoon feeding propaganda and lies into your brain while you sit back passively staring at a TV like a zombie. Lol.

Yeah keep getting your "information" about Russia and Trump from CNN, WaPo and NPR and see what happens to your brain. I wouldn't be surprised if it leads to brain cancer. Fucking up neural circuitry that much is going to have some serious consequences.
Last edited by UrGod on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Abusing America

Postby UrGod » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:13 pm

I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Abusing America

Postby UrGod » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:20 pm

I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Abusing America

Postby UrGod » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:24 pm

Nothing abuses America more than fake news MSM. It's purpose is to control you, the new religion. Ask yourself why all MSM always supports war, and pushes government narratives such as "WMD", "Saddam must go", "Gaddafi must go", "Assad must go", "if you question the war you're unpatriotic", "we need TARP", "John McLame isn't senile", "Obama was a great united", etc ad infinitium. Lol.
I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Abusing America

Postby UrGod » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:36 pm



I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Abusing America

Postby UrGod » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:40 pm






It's called blackmail, which is illegal.
I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Abusing America

Postby UrGod » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:44 pm

I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Abusing America

Postby UrGod » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:01 pm

I am your master.
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1624
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Abusing America

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:17 pm

Void, it is you that are the victim of fake news, the MSM, which Trump has rallied against and called fake or failing, is exactly what has revealed the real news to us that has led us to find out about Trump Jr, about Trump's lies and conspiracy theories. Those sources you post are nothing but garbage, project veritas for example has had to pay a lawsuit and a $100,000 fine for distorting the truth, editing videos in a way that distorts the actual context to present what he wants.

These people, these sources are all of the same ilk, the same con that Trump is, who created a fake university to scam millions, Alex Jones who cons people with fake news to get clicks and views and money. They are all alike, and attempting to damage the MSM with a propaganda campaign against them is the only thing that will allow con-men to win the hearts and minds of millions of those who are innundated with this fad of reading actual fake news. The MSM finds them out and reality backs the narrative we see in the MSM every day, but not in this conspiracy theory riddled websites you eat up.
User avatar
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3415
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 am
Location: Suburb of Chicago

Re: Abusing America

Postby Chakra Superstar » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:26 pm

What about the clips in this meme, Angry.

One 'reporter' says the Russia thing is a 'nothing burger' after saying America is under 'an active attack on the country' by Russia.

Another says they keep pushing the Russia, Russia, Russia thing 'because of ratings' -- not because it's valid, informative news but because of ratings.

A third media person says they can get away with this sort of crap because the American voter is 'as stupid as shit'

This is what your so called 'news' service has come down to - pushing 'nothing burgers', for ratings, to people who they say are as 'stupid as shit'.

Do you see why the Trumptards are outraged by fake news? It's no conspiracy. These are their own words coming out of their own mouths.




.
spacer
spacer
spacer
User avatar
Chakra Superstar
Thinker
 
Posts: 897
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 am

Re: Abusing America

Postby WW_III_ANGRY » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:33 pm

Chakra Superstar wrote:What about the clips in this meme, Angry.

One 'reporter' says the Russia thing is a 'nothing burger' after saying America is under 'an active attack on the country' by Russia.

Another says they keep pushing the Russia, Russia, Russia thing 'because of ratings' -- not because it's valid, informative news but because of ratings.

A third media person says they can get away with this sort of crap because the American voter is 'as stupid as shit'

This is what your so called 'news' service has come down to - pushing 'nothing burgers', for ratings, to people who they say are as 'stupid as shit'.

Do you see why the Trumptards are outraged by fake news? It's no conspiracy. These are their own words coming out of their own mouths.




.





Who cares what Van Jones says? He isn't the arbiter of truth, nor is Robert Mueller, nor do we even know exactly what he was referring to as the video is edited short and likely out of context. Van Jones already called it out as such essentially
The fact that people think this validates some sort of MSM conspiracy theory is a joke, showing they are rabidly foaming at the mouth in desperation to attempt to make mountains of of molehills, meanwhile the mountain of truth is mounting against Trump and these people's world sustained by shady sham journalism and lies.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/29/opinions/ ... index.html

Meanwhile, we already know "Russia Russia Russia" isn't a hoax, we have hard evidence of their willingness to collude, and regardless, even if it isn't collusion, the fact that the Trump administration deters the investigation even while they know Russia was involved in election interference as evidenced by the email, shows their lies and downright filthy outlook on the world.

The slippery slope of turning a blind eye to Russia's interference, the CIA's analysis of what they did is dangerous to America. The myopic idiocy of putting the party ahead of the nation is detrimental to us all. Patriots are the last thing these people are. If a socialist totalitarian regime aided and interfered in the same way to instill a totalitarian socialist, they’d see it differently. But its too late for this disturbed demented political cult. They are not patriots, they are party loyalists and detrimental to the very fabric of what this country was founded on. Independence from foreign powers. While they do so, they've destroyed their credibility on the matter and legitimized the MSM even more, and their supporters can't handle that fact.
User avatar
WW_III_ANGRY
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3415
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:52 am
Location: Suburb of Chicago

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]