Abusing America

Haha, “there is no deep state dude, chillax!”

Now we see the ethos of WWIII_Angry. Or rather, the utter lack of any ethos whatsoever. Hilarious that humans with this unbelievable will to ignorance can actually survive in the world. But then again that’s what the ethos of modern western society has become, a means of survival for such people. So naturally he doesn’t want to bite the hand that feeds, and he has to play these games bending into contortions to defend the indefensible and to pretend he doesn’t believe in the deep state.

Head up ass. Not a fitting pose for a human being. But perhaps fitting for a slave.

It’s easier for them to make fun of individuals or mock them then to do their own research.

For them it’s scary because it threatens their ideal vision of the world which they must maintain at all costs for their conceited normalcy bias. They’ve wrapped up their entire life identity in this normalcy bias of theirs that they shun anything that threatens it.

Hillary was supposed to head the Russian invasion, but that dumb, twisted, Secretary of War lost her front row seat to this shit show that the corrupt, corporate owned Democrats and Republicans are still…still pushing as the agenda…“We need the oil more than Russia who is sitting on top of a shitload of oil and natural gas, so we will take it one way or another…yes, they cyber attacked us first during our elections and fucked our precious Hillary, The Ultimate Free Criminal, from her direct intentions, so now we must undermine Trump at every turn to make this war happen, Goddamnit! That oil is OURS!” People with brains understand what is happening and why, liberals typically don’t for they are too busy buying the medias lies.

Lol. Stop dropping red pills, PK and WWIII aren’t used to it. They may have a nervous breakdown or something. Too much truth to handle.

They’re absent tonight, must be watching Rachael Maddow, Wolf Blitzer, Morning Joe, or Anderson Cooper tonight.

Seems you would

Yes, because everything I said means human nature is inherently good. Get out of here with your strawman warped nonsense.

This doesn’t even make sense. Ethos, no ethos. Stop blabbing on about something you don’t know anything about. As I stated elsewhere,

ILP went to shit with postmodernist bullshit and this Alt Right fuckoland of Trendy trump faggots that have been deluded by a decade of propaganda.

This group consists of a bunch of disenfranchised hopeless fucks who can’t hack it in the real world, and believing the elite and everything else in charge is morally inferior puts them in some sort of delusional high ground and grants them power, that they have no other way of obtaining. They lack discipline and reason, but want to pretend else-wise, as I already mentioned.

Well, I don’t. Either human conspiracies happen, or they don’t. Which is it?

Ergo, the elite are benevolent and have the best interests of the world at heart. :laughing:

You don’t have any research, you don’t say anything that is verifiable. Sure, you can probably back up your bullshit perspective up with weird websites with no credibility, but any asshole can.

Yeah, I just can’t compete with your state social programming as far as evidence is concerned. :laughing:

Yeah, I just can’t compete with your state social programming as far as evidence is concerned. :laughing:
[/quote]
Yeah, meanwhile your weird narrative doesn’t make sense or have any evidence to support it.

The list of falsehoods and conspiracy theories Trump has purveyed is staggering. Trump’s reality is a delusion that is sustained by the rampant propaganda of bizarre right wing websites. Not only is Trump a victim of blatant propaganda, conspiracy theories and lies by believing in them, he is a purveyor of it.

The delusions of the right wing and misunderstanding of reality is due to a lack of critical thinking and confirmation bias that runs rampant in an increasingly complex world.
It’s easy for people to misrepresent things when you don’t understand them. They characterize and frame a straw-man representation, to argue against something ridiculous. This happens constantly, because thinking is very hard in a complex world.

Even Science is beyond simple truths that water freezes at 32 degrees, its beyond what the average person can even fathom let along begin to understand.
So understand it they won’t, because science and knowledge of the world reduces the fictions of religion at a steady pace. Science doesn’t care what you believe. The media doesn’t care what you believe. It doesn’t matter if you want to think real news is fake.

As far as the delusions of the right wing, the rise of propagandistic social media and fake news has enraptured and enthralled Trump supporters, because they want to believe it. This causes them to have a conflict with reality. “Alternative facts” they claim, conspiracy theories to rationalize their perception of reality based on whatever is shared on social media.

So justifiably “true” news becomes “fake news”. Ignorance becomes strength, when enough people believe it. People think it’s true because enough people think it’s true. They are in too deep and these delusions that millions of illegals voted, that Obama tapped Trump tower, that Hillary sold Uranium to the Russians must persist for them, or their entire world view will become shattered. It’s him that’s fake, it always was, and we see his ridiculous notions proven false every day.
Psychology tells us the brain won’t allow people under the spell of propaganda to understand. The decay of these illusions will be gradual. Until then, there will be serious damage to the United States of America and its institutions of knowledge and justice.

Yeah, meanwhile your weird narrative doesn’t make sense or have any evidence to support it.
[/quote]
Yes, by all means don’t actually try to debate or talk about what I’m saying instead hurl insults and all kinds of defamations towards me. You lack the intellect to understand what I’m saying anyways. Go back to your mainstream media echo chamber my delusional friend so that you can be spoon fed your daily dose of controlled thoughts or opinions by the so called experts.

Brought to you by CNN, CBS, and MSNBC viewership. This dope calls himself a philosopher. :laughing:

Yes, by all means don’t actually try to debate or talk about what I’m saying instead hurl insults and all kinds of defamations towards me. You lack the intellect to understand what I’m saying anyways. Go back to your mainstream media echo chamber my delusional friend so that you can be spoon fed your daily dose of controlled thoughts or opinions by the so called experts.
[/quote]
I understand what your’e saying, I already understand your psychology behind it. It’s damning, you think fake news is real and real news is fake, and I already explained why. You don’t even have any evidence of how the general reporting coming out of the MSM is “fake”. Meanwhile, I already laid out some examples of the fake news. Reason is not your strong suit.

Cue compulsory defense mechanisms

You’re not even close to understanding my beliefs or perspectives at all peon.

Also, I’m not a Trump supporter.

No need, you’re managing just fine on your own with that.