Trump as Outsider

A lot of people, most people, are missing the point.

I recently read an article about former presidents Bush and Clinton about being “humble” and its value as president. However this reminds me of the obvious. While former presidents Bush, Clinton, and Obama are career-politicians, Trump is not. Trump is an Outsider. He is not a politician. This appears weekly as Trump doesn’t lie very well, compared to average politicians. Thus he is hounded by mass liberal media. Liberal media detests Trump, and Trump detests them. The American public is also frustrated and fed up with mass liberal media, taking and presuming the average American as infantile and stupid, stupid enough to be spoon-fed mass media “truths”. Thus the three bodies stand at odds. Mass liberal media, Trump, and the public.

Much of the reason the public voted Trump into office was precisely because he is an Outsider, and because the public feels only great or significant change can come “from the outside”. The public is correct. This leads to resentment from the career-politicians.

Imagine after Trump’s presidency is over, how will he stand, together or apart, in the “former president” category? Won’t he be an outsider, something foreign? The former presidents, and other career-politicians, already demonstrate some resentment. They resent the idea that somebody with no political experience, avoiding a lifetime of political trials and tribulations, can swoop in from the outside, paying no “political sacrifices”, and “steal” the top seat from them. Thus this recent election is pivotal and historically important.

People are not looking at this deeply enough, too focused on the emotionalism and fervent feelings, an insecurity of “too much change” on the horizon, to understand what is happening now, and what will happen to come. But as long as politicians keep toeing and supporting the status quo, the more they maybe rejected in the future. America has proved, now or recently, that anything can happen. And if the public deems it necessary, and wants it enough, can cause “real change” by voting in anybody. This is both very dangerous, and possibly, very necessary.

Should just any radical sit on the throne? The limits of Democracy are appearing, the silver lining, along with the red.

The outsider as a literary character first appears in popular culture in Clin Wilson’s ‘The The Outsider’.
Good reads, saw him at a reading, likable fellow, he elevates those living on the fringes, usually destitute.
The political outsider, even if the perimeters are different , in terms of sociology-economic orientation , work on an analogous dynamic, vis., it’s all about the constituency, the association. It rarely describes a kind of non affiliation, a middle grey area, whereby one can navigate, it merely shows a lack of qualification, to belong, either by choice or by determination.

The outsider is an enigma, perhaps a fateful one.

Donald Trump is a Wallstreet and zionist insider, as much as I don’t like the left I am not stupid enough to have any kind of false hope in him as some kind of political messianic figure.