Europeans/Americans have a right to pride

Why are Europeans and Americans the only people on earth who, we are told, have no right to take pride in their cultures and their races? Culture and race cannot so easily be untangled, especially in the west where the west’s pluralism and civil rights have allowed people from all over the world to come and be successful members of society.

There is no excuse for racism that proclaims one’s own race (genetic lineage) superior to others merely on that basis. But culture and race are related, as we can see if we look at literally any society on earth. Even America, the most diverse society on earth, and where many different races peacefully coexist and work together, is a society built by Europeans and on European rational, secular values. Western, i.e. Greco-Roman, Judeo-Christian values structures. And there is nothing wrong with people from that tradition taking pride in it.

That western civilization has become so welcoming of people from other cultures and races is a sign of the success and power of western civilization. Others want to come here, and can come and assimilate and be successful both on their own terms and on the terms of western societies. This is indeed a strength. But the society itself remains western, part of that value structure, despite but also because of the presence of so many people from other cultures and races.

This isn’t an excuse for “white pride”, but it is an excuse to stop hating your own culture and race, if you are an American or European. Try to find the sane middle ground. Do not allow others to tell you that you must either hate yourself or hate others merely on genetic (racial) basis. Take pride in what is worthy of your own cultural, societal and racial heritages.

Political correctness by any other definition is mind control. So yes, I’m against mind control which by default puts me against political correctness.