Is Trump and Putin’s deal moving us to a leftist democracy o

Is Trump and Putin’s deal moving us to a leftist democracy or rightist tyranny?

Control of a country can only be had through military might, or economic dominance. Internet communication is a huge component for the military power of a nation.

Glasnost was designed to create a rapprochement on both the economic and military fronts and eventually form as friendly an alliance as Canada enjoys with the U.S. In effect, create a slow melding of peoples with mutual respect. This would create a profitable alliance.

Rapprochement is a good idea when done over a long term period. If done quickly, it can be disastrous so I see a rapprochement of our communication systems as disastrous.

I think we should approach Russia, especially Putin; like those male spiders who get eaten by the female spiders to be extremely careful.

Rapprochement means that either the U.S. will either move to the political right, or Russia will move to the political left. Rapprochement in the internet security area is a key component of military power and may be premature at this time. What do you think?

I think that our rapprochement should focus on the economy. I agree with the old deal and think rapprochement via the economy was chosen as the better and primary vehicle to our civilizations melding.

Are Trump and Putin geniuses’ for military rapprochement or are we all being Trumped and Putined into the same type of tyranny that Russia now enjoys?

I think our rapprochement is good but not yet on military/communication areas.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

It’s going to push the nation further left.

Foreign countries and populations eventually will “vote” in u.s. elections. U.s. is the world’s leader and democracy. Someday the whole world will vote for a global president.

Within the next 50 years, u.s. will be forced to give up, surrender, and trade off assets to foreign investors, who comprise a large amount of the national debt, of trillions of dollars.

Perhaps someday, votes will be based on money directly. $50 per vote. A possibility to consider.

All of this implies that u.s. “Citizenship” will become much more valuable. This is already trending with the Trump administration and “tightening the borders”. Most of the rest of the world wants to visit u.s. freely, and retain the option of emigration. U.s. still leads the world in ideals of freedom, liberal philosophy, and paving the way for “the future”. Other countries around the world are focused on the past, on inheritance, on history long since transpired, on who won wars 1000 years ago, instead of paying attention to today and tomorrow.

With Trump so far to the right, I hope you are correct in that he will be forced to the left by the Republicans, especially since the U.S. will be losing such a big chunk of it’s military power when it shares control of communication with Putin and Russia.

Regards
DL