Leftists go full tilt self-hatred

"Left-wing pundits reacted angrily to President Donald Trump’s speech in Warsaw, Poland, on Thursday, accusing him of racism for defending the “West.”
Peter Beinart, writing in The Atlantic, asserted: “The West is a racial and religious term.” He added: “To be considered Western, a country must be largely Christian (preferably Protestant or Catholic) and largely white.”

Therefore, he said, Trump’s speech was racist, because some Europeans are Muslim, and some nations that have embraced democracy or modernity are outside the West’s geographic boundaries. “India is the world’s largest democracy. Japan is among its most economically advanced nations. No one considers them part of the West,” he noted.

In addition, Beinart also claimed that Trump’s statement that “The fundamental question of our time is whether the West has the will to survive,” a climax of the speech, “only makes sense as a statement of racial and religious paranoia.”

Beinart’s commentary drew some ridicule on Twitter, with historian Niall Ferguson calling it “a masterclass in willful misreading of a speech,” and conservative Charles C. W. Cooke adding: “Trump finally makes a full-throated defense of NATO—is that code for “white people” too?—and this is the response? We’ve lost our minds.” "

breitbart.com/big-government … ch-racist/

Marxist leftists are openly pushing the end of our western civilization and its structure of ideas, values and culture that we have all inherited, and which philosophical cultural project of civilization began with the Ancient Greeks. Reason and logos is the basis of this project, which is no surprise therefore that leftists don’t believe in either reason or logos.

The modern regressive Left is the product of, among others, Marx and Nietzsche. They were both destroyers. So-called deconstruction and critical theory come directly from the works of Marx and Nietzsche.

Postmodernism is a deep disease in our civilization. Always call these insane leftists out on their bullshit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_world

Is somebody trying to redefine The West?

OK, sound good.

lol wut?

You seem uninformed. I would fix that if I were you.

Illuminate me as to how the modern regressive left is a product of Nietzsche

Nietzsche had a few central aims: attack the notions of reason, of truth as such, and of morality. Postmodernism is well credited to Nietzsche. See Deleuze and Guattari for example, or Foucault. Where do you think Derrida comes from, if not the influence of Marx and Nietzsche?

Nietzsche disbelieved in reason, in truth, and in morality. Which you would know if you’ve ever read him. He has no qualms about his radical critiques. There is no truth except “will to power”, except “having a perspective” (radical relativism), reason is a mere power game of utility, and morality doesn’t exist.

Yeah, I’m sure none of that, in combination with Marxism, had anything to do with critical theory, analytic positivism, deconstruction, feminism and postmodernism. Lol.

Christian kikery defender; red alert.

Western civilization needs its Judaic Christian morality as it would be forever lost without it. :sunglasses:

Western civilization needs its great Jewish shepherd(sheep herder).

You might try making sense sometime. Why don’t you lay out your philosophical problems with Christianity so we can engage them? You seem not to be aware of what Christianity represents philosophically and in terms of the history of mythological ideation.

Do you think Nietzsche is an anti-Semite too?

Nietzsche targeting muh slave Christian morality, anti semitic! Lolz

Muh Christian Aryanism!

He wasn’t anti-Semitic, no.

Right, all you see in Christianity or any other religion is “slave morality”, typical simple Nietzschean. How embarrassing. The worst of Nietzsche on display.

More embarrassing than worshipping a Jewish carpenter nailed to a cross? I think not.

Haha. You’re changing the goalposts now? How unbecoming of you.

It’s clear that you’re no philosopher. Do you even know what a religion is? No? Ok then. Keep hiding in out of context hyper-particulars, it suits you.

Well, I know what your Judaic carpentry messiah religion is so I suppose that I can reply with a firm yes. I’m no philosopher? Oh, no! How unbecoming!

Still you fail to answer even the most basic questions I put to you.

What is a religion, philosophically speaking? What is Christianity within that context?

Oh, you got nothing? Yep that’s what I though.

Carry on, little racist.

Ah, so you are politically correct then. Thanks for playing my shabbos goy.

Asking you to actually define your concepts is “politically correct”? Now youve really lost it. You might as well join the JSS troll in its attempts to destroy the minds of as many as possible. It clearly worked on you.

Oh, no! Help me white Aryan Jesus! :laughing: