Social Justice

What does justice mean in context of society? How would society determine what is justice?

One of the problems with societies is that they tend to distribute the costs of individual actions on the collective. This lessens the impact of both the good and bad decisions, contributing to the muddling of the two and even the idea that there is no such distinction. Libertarians especially seem to be completely delusional of how individual actions can affect the general well-being of a society.

The closest I came to the idea of Social Justice is this:

“It would be nice if people were forced to bear the direct natural consequences of their actions, instead of distributing the costs of their actions to the entire society. It would be perfect, for example, if Muslim immigrants raped and killed only those men and women who voted to import them. That would be so fucking awesome. Among other things, cucks and liberals would be made slaves of the enemies or killed, feminists would be raped and/or put into burqas or killed. And WN who opposed all this degeneracy would not have to suffer it and would get their own white state which would eventually rise to be powerful enough to push back Muslims.”

This is basically the idea that people are forced to bear the consequences and the ultimate logical conclusion of their beliefs and actions.

Unfortunately, due to how modern society is structured currently, this is impossible.

However, I still hold that it is possible to construct such a fair and just system. It would involve an authoritarian approach where the state imitates nature and forces people to immediately and individually face the consequences and the ultimate logical conclusions of their beliefs, instead of forcing everybody in society to do so. This has the benefit of filtering out the degenerates and filth who want to bring everybody in society down to their level, and below.

For example, if J.K. Rowling supports immigration (and she does), then she would be forced to live with immigrants and accomodate as many of them in her home as she can. Only those who support immigration would be forced to interact with migrants, and if they are to be raped, murdered, killed, etc. by the migrants, the police nor anybody else would intervene. This sounds nice but it would be almost impossible to organize.

It would also be just if the laws of nature were set up so that only those who advocate for immigration suffer it, but like I said, unfortunately this is not so, and this is why the state/system itself needs to imitate nature, to ensure justice is done and that degenerates don’t escape unharmed.

A simpler solution would be to just force people individually to bear the ultimate logical conclusion of their retarded ideologies. This means that cuckservatives and liberals who promote the kind of politics which would end in a country where whites are the minority, get sent to places where whites actually are a minority.

Cuckservative and liberal politcians would be forced to live in 99% nigger neighborhoods and such. This would result in them either learning the reality of race the hard way, or getting killed. Probably both. Either way, great.

The ultimate logical conclusion of feminism is getting conquered by another country, since feminism is a factor which weakens its own group. So feminists would be sold into slavery and forced to be at the mercy of those who would most likely conquer them after white countries have grown too weak - currently, Islamic sand-niggers.

I believe that it is because of this free spreading and accumulation of degeneracy due to societal distribution of consequences of actions that history is cyclical and civilizations/societies tend to go through cycles.

If we found a way to prevent this accumulation of degeneracy by imitating nature through an authoritarian state, with Right Wing Death Squads whose specific purpose is to purge degeneracy, I think we could break away from this cycle into a period of infinite progress and growth.

You mean reinstating secret police like Hitler’s gestapo, Lenin’s Cheka (Stalin’s NKVD/KGB) or Mussolini’s OVRA? Hasn’t this been tried before already? None of them lasted. You’d still be repeating the cycle.

I mean they probably thought they would last too. But the world is getting more digital and globalized; it will be even harder to control a segment of population now.

THE SOCIAL JOURNAL of WARRIORS:

maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=af17_sjw

"Anonymous sources claim Ivanka Trump, daughter of US President Donald Trump, is secretly Hitler in an explosive new memo obtained by SJW. The memo, released in the latest Wikileaks dump, claims that Ivanka has a short black mustache that she covers with concealer, and is deeply paranoid of Jewish bankers and mentally retarded people.

The memo, if true, would indicate a departure from US politics where traditionally Hitlers weren’t elected into office. That changed when the 43d and 44th presidents, George W Bush and Barack Obama respectively, were both declared Hitler by people who didn’t vote for them."

Haha.

Great to see Maddox is still kicking it.

Nothing about my RWDS (Right Wing Death Squads) would be secret, and it hasn’t been tried yet, though some other somewhat similar things might have been tried.

North Korea is a good more recent example of the degree of authoritarianism I’m in favor of, except of course the ideals I’d promote with my authoritarianism aren’t the same as North Korea’s.

The biggest danger if any single country tried this is that the global Jewry and liberalism would gang up on it. Even if the country didn’t provoke them, they’d find an excuse to do it because they know that if they let a country have an actually functional, healthy system, and achieve good results unburdened by the bullshit of liberalism, feminism, humanism and other memetic viruses that it’d show the greatness European peoples could achieve without the Jew, which might put ideas into the minds of people of other European countries too.

No, for a subversive parasite to survive it has to reduce everything to its level to the point that people forget what health, strength and functionality even are.

It is incredibly easy to control a population, it is easier now than ever. The problem is that whites are controlled into accepting and promoting self-destruction.

I would say nature itself is for the most part just, aside from the randomness factor. In any case, there is enough justice/pattern based natural selection to it so that certain things are more selected than others, in general.

Society corrupts this natural order/justice and fails to reflect it within itself. I believe this is why societies grow weak.

I agree degeneracy is its own death, but when it happens in context of society, it can also spread its weakness and cause the death of others. Such as the people who vote in refugees, and then these refugees blow up children at some concert. People X do the action, people Y suffer the consequence of it.

Because in more natural environments, degeneracy is usually swiftly sorted out.

But in social environments it tends to persist and spread.

So instead of letting degenerates use society to allow people to detach from the consequences of their actions and transfer these consequences to others, what I advocate is imitating nature and forcing people to endure what would be the ultimate consequences of their actions in nature.

So a cuck or a liberal likes some inferior race and has no problem living among them and promotes the kinds of politics which would result in the country being majority that race in the future? Great, they will be forcibly deported in an area where that race comprises 99% of the population. I’m sure they’ll be welcomed with open arms.

A feminist wants freedom and so promotes ideals which subvert and emasculate its own male population to make them less threatening? Fine, since that makes the country vulnerable to conquest, she can go ahead and live with those who would likely be conquerors.

It’s a way of making sure that political cuckolds, feminists and other degenerates face the natural consequences of their actions without dragging everybody else into the gutter with them.

You realize no one gives a shit about anything you say, right? We don’t even read it.

The opinions of your van-clan mean nothing to me. Your lives mean nothing to me. I could murder you all and feel nothing but fuzzy feelings the rest of the day.

The life of my dog means infinitely more to me than most of you filth on ILP combined.

I don’t know why you even reply to my threads. You notice how I haven’t been to any of yours recently? You’ve proven your worthlessness to me and there’s nothing I have to say to you anymore.

You’re lower than filth.

Autsider, you can imagine all the pie in sky stuff you want but without means of implementation you’re just wasting your own time. Could of, would of, and should of, anybody can do that.

1. Your problem is that you don’t have popular support and the numbers to enforce your imagination.

2. To initiate your violent junta you would have to spill blood in an unprecedented fashion the likes of which that would make all past historical genocides of the past look like child play. There isn’t enough people in the world willing to do any of that.

So, without addressing 1 and 2 you got nothing.

Also, on the feminism of white European women in order to save and preserve the numbers of the European population for a sort of European population revival or renewal internationally you would literally have to rape and insemenate European women the next three generations forcibly in a violent mandatory fashion under an armed junta organized fashion presumably. Good luck with that as I just don’t see that happening. I understand your anger and rage to some extent however your aspirations are just not realistic under the current environment.

We are the last of our kind (soon to be like the Dodo bird) as much as I hate saying that and you also probably don’t want to hear.

Well I guess we gotta work on 1 and 2 then, don’t we? There’s no giving up. We’re finally gaining ground and growing in numbers.

Your optimism only works on the level of speed and time it takes to initiate momentum. Let’s be honest here that time is fast running out. Wait too long and out goes the historical window of opportunity. Once it is gone, it’s gone forever.

It’s not just numbers either but also resources as the people who are destroying the west are a technological and military bohemoth with a vast surveillance grid. They also have unlimited amount of money to finance their objectives. Truly a superior force and it would take quite a resilient grassroots insurrection to destroy them. They also control all spectrums of public as well as private communications. Anonymity is soon to be eradicated.

Quite the upphill battle for an insurrection enthusiast.