Failed Obonko presidency

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Failed Obonko presidency

Postby UrGod » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:10 pm

"Obama Laments ‘Absence of American Leadership’ Under President Donald Trump", http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ald-trump/

Oh the irony is just too sweet.
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby UrGod » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:12 pm

Let's recap what Obozo gave us, directly or indirectly:


-US public (national) debt is increased by 7 trillion dollars in just 8 years

-Zero banksters charged for the 2008 collapse

-More outsourcing and attempting the TPP

-People are more divided than ever (politically, racially)

-Most reduction in unemployment has been from people leaving the workforce

-There is still a housing bubble that has also partly moved into the rental market, squeezing people with severely high cost of rent (around 50% higher, with an increase of 4.6% on average just last year alone)

-There is a dangerous stock market bubble right now

-Cost of university tuition is up 2x (more in some cases)

-Cost of health insurance is up way more than 2x

-Warrantless spying on Americans by the NSA has become normalized

-Illegal drone murder oversees has expanded and become normalized with massive civilian casualties

-Creation of ISIS

-Most Americans have a lower quality of life

-Much tighter job market

-Suicide rates are increased

-Drug abuse has increased

-More economic inequality especially for African Americans

-US foreign policy and leadership abroad is almost non-existent now

-The DFL's only serious candidate with any real support, Sanders, was ridiculed and muscled out of the presidential primary, followed by the most embarrassing defeat of their chosen and highly pathetic, unpopular candidate whom Obama supported

-Real inflation is around 4.5x higher than officially reported numbers (reflected in prices of goods like food staples)

-Takeover of Libya (destabilization)

-Attempted takeover/destabilization of Syria

-Attempted takeover/destabilization of Ukraine

-Demonizing Russia bringing us to the brink of another Cold War

-OPM hack

-Transgender bathrooms

-Invalidation of the legitimacy of the Supreme Court with illegal rulings on the individual mandate and on gay marriage

-The collosal, deliberate failure that is the ACA
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby UrGod » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:23 pm

"The president (Obama) spoke in lofty terms about the state of the world warning that it was a “crossroads” as many countries were slipping into nationalism."

Haha yeah, can't have people actually valuing their own culture, society and traditions now can we?
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:18 am

You do know Obama is no longer president, right?

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby WendyDarling » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:39 am

Void,
The list you recapped seems short.

Peter,
Why aren't you refuting Void's list? Or perhaps you are of the right mind to add more of Obama's smart moves?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6293
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:51 am

I'm at work and on my phone, so I have to wait
Until I get home.

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby UrGod » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:34 am

^ lols
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby UrGod » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:34 am

WendyDarling wrote:Void,
The list you recapped seems short.


True.
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby Otto_West » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:13 pm

By the end of this year going into the mid year of the next be very prepared for significant political and social discord. I myself am betting and banking on it.

Conflict between both political parties will intensify as the fallout becomes much larger.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby UrGod » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:41 pm

Otto_West wrote:By the end of this year going into the mid year of the next be very prepared for significant political and social discord. I myself am betting and banking on it.

Conflict between both political parties will intensify as the fallout becomes much larger.


Be more specific.
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:00 pm

Void_X_Zero wrote:Let's recap what Obozo gave us, directly or indirectly:


-US public (national) debt is increased by 7 trillion dollars in just 8 years

-Zero banksters charged for the 2008 collapse

-More outsourcing and attempting the TPP

-People are more divided than ever (politically, racially)

-Most reduction in unemployment has been from people leaving the workforce

-There is still a housing bubble that has also partly moved into the rental market, squeezing people with severely high cost of rent (around 50% higher, with an increase of 4.6% on average just last year alone)

-There is a dangerous stock market bubble right now

-Cost of university tuition is up 2x (more in some cases)

-Cost of health insurance is up way more than 2x

-Warrantless spying on Americans by the NSA has become normalized

-Illegal drone murder oversees has expanded and become normalized with massive civilian casualties

-Creation of ISIS

-Most Americans have a lower quality of life

-Much tighter job market

-Suicide rates are increased

-Drug abuse has increased

-More economic inequality especially for African Americans

-US foreign policy and leadership abroad is almost non-existent now

-The DFL's only serious candidate with any real support, Sanders, was ridiculed and muscled out of the presidential primary, followed by the most embarrassing defeat of their chosen and highly pathetic, unpopular candidate whom Obama supported

-Real inflation is around 4.5x higher than officially reported numbers (reflected in prices of goods like food staples)

-Takeover of Libya (destabilization)

-Attempted takeover/destabilization of Syria

-Attempted takeover/destabilization of Ukraine

-Demonizing Russia bringing us to the brink of another Cold War

-OPM hack

-Transgender bathrooms

-Invalidation of the legitimacy of the Supreme Court with illegal rulings on the individual mandate and on gay marriage

-The collosal, deliberate failure that is the ACA


K: I have a two part answer....

first part is simple....
you have just created shit and thrown it against the wall.....
it is so much crap that one can get lost in the weeds refuting your shit....
it is a favorite technique of those who make bogus arguments...
just throw out so much shit that is it is impossible to refute all of it.....

I answer, this is wrong, and then you just make up more shit and I just
can't answer all the shit you will throw against the wall....
it is simply a losing situation for me because you will simply create more shit
until I have no time to answer and you will declare victory because all you have
done is create shit....or said another way, you will simply keep moving the goal
line and by doing so, declare victory.... it is a cheap and sad way for an argument to
proceed... but hay, I understand why you did it... you don't have anything else...so

I am going to use my time better by wondering...
why after 6 months of 45, you are suddenly bringing up Obama.....

I can only conclude that your fuhrer, 45, is such a failure that
to make yourself feel better you need to attack Obama...
and that is what low self esteem people do, they attack other people
in an attempt to drag people down to their level...I have seen this
technique time after time...you hate liberals and liberalism because
we see the best out of people.... you have such low esteem that
you believe the old time Christian belief that people are inherently
sinful and evil....people are in need of being saved because
they are damaged goods as you are....liberals and myself included
don't believe this....and so you attack us because you have such
a damaged understanding of who you are....if I am wrong...
then why this attack on Obama, one of our most successful presidents
in the last 40 years, 6 months after he has left office? you will of course
rationalize some excuse as that is what low self esteem people do....
you will of course also personally attack me... that is ok..
because I don't have low self esteem and I know who I am....

the fact is this has nothing to do with Obama.....
and everything to do with how you feel about yourself....
so my advice is simple.. work on your shit.. learn to feel better about
yourself... become a better person and you will find you no
longer need to make personal attacks on liberals.. trying to drag them
down to your level because your level will be higher and there will be no
reason to bring people down.....its free advice from an old man who knows
much....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby WendyDarling » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:03 pm

Peter,

Please refute five of Void's Obama's fault statements rather than languishing in left field acting the victim, blaming Void for your lack of ability to defend Obama. If five is too many, then three.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6293
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:49 am

Lol @ citing brietbart
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24691
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby UrGod » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:07 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Lol @ citing brietbart


Why, because Rachel Maddow told you it's not to be trusted? Compare Breitbart to CNN, MSNBC or any other mainstream media and Breitbart comes out way ahead. You do know Breitbart reporting just forced CNN to completely retract their own story, don't you?
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:11 am

Void,

You do know Breitbart reporting just forced CNN to completely retract their own story, don't you?

Why are you asking a Liberal if they know anything? Hasn't it already been established that they don't?
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 6293
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby barbarianhorde » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:20 pm

Peter Kropotkin wrote:I'm at work and on my phone, so I have to wait
Until I get home.

Kropotkin


HAHAHAHAHA

loser
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.
~ Владимир Ильич Ульянов Ленин

THE HORNED ONE
User avatar
barbarianhorde
Thinker
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby UrGod » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:41 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Void,

You do know Breitbart reporting just forced CNN to completely retract their own story, don't you?

Why are you asking a Liberal if they know anything? Hasn't it already been established that they don't?


My bad.
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:26 pm

Void_X_Zero wrote:Let's recap what Obozo gave us, directly or indirectly:


-US public (national) debt is increased by 7 trillion dollars in just 8 years

-Zero banksters charged for the 2008 collapse

-More outsourcing and attempting the TPP

-People are more divided than ever (politically, racially)

-Most reduction in unemployment has been from people leaving the workforce

-There is still a housing bubble that has also partly moved into the rental market, squeezing people with severely high cost of rent (around 50% higher, with an increase of 4.6% on average just last year alone)

-There is a dangerous stock market bubble right now

-Cost of university tuition is up 2x (more in some cases)

-Cost of health insurance is up way more than 2x

-Warrantless spying on Americans by the NSA has become normalized

-Illegal drone murder oversees has expanded and become normalized with massive civilian casualties

-Creation of ISIS

-Most Americans have a lower quality of life

-Much tighter job market

-Suicide rates are increased

-Drug abuse has increased

-More economic inequality especially for African Americans

-US foreign policy and leadership abroad is almost non-existent now

-The DFL's only serious candidate with any real support, Sanders, was ridiculed and muscled out of the presidential primary, followed by the most embarrassing defeat of their chosen and highly pathetic, unpopular candidate whom Obama supported

-Real inflation is around 4.5x higher than officially reported numbers (reflected in prices of goods like food staples)

-Takeover of Libya (destabilization)

-Attempted takeover/destabilization of Syria

-Attempted takeover/destabilization of Ukraine

-Demonizing Russia bringing us to the brink of another Cold War

-OPM hack

-Transgender bathrooms

-Invalidation of the legitimacy of the Supreme Court with illegal rulings on the individual mandate and on gay marriage

-The collosal, deliberate failure that is the ACA


K: This is about as a badly done list as I have ever seen....
it fails even the most basic test... for example....
it says suicide rates have gone up... base on what?
You have to compare and contrast these to make any sense of them....
for example, I can say the suicide rate was higher in bush Jr. years and
you have at least a point of comparison... you can then look up the rate during
the bush years and the Obama years and compare them... that gives you something...
to say something without context or comparison makes the statement meaningless....

45 has an IQ of 12... now that statement needs something to compare it to...
is 12 good? is 12 bad and how does it compare to other presidents? if all the other presidents
have IQ over 120 then 12 is bad, really bad... to make sense of any statement you need
something to compare or contrast or context.....

so you say Drug abuse has increase... ok, compared to what? contrast or give that
statement some context.... and that leads us to another fallacy....
it was quite common for presidents to proclaim that under their presidency that
home ownership was the highest it has ever been... well and that is a failed
understanding.... if you have 100 million people in the country and 50 million own
homes and the population increases to 200 million people, you need homes for those
extra 100 million people, so let us say that 25 million people gets homes, so you have
increase the number of home ownership by 25 million people... more people own homes
then have ever owned homes before and you are right... but you did nothing...
the fact is as the population grows, the sheer number of home owners will grow to
compensate for the growth of the population....in fact given the numbers, you have
actually decreased the rate of home ownership, the percent of people owning homes
has gone down.. but the overall numbers has gone up....

and you make silly statements like the quality of life for Americans has gone
down... once again, compared to what? to Africa? to the past numbers?
the Europe? to the Nixon years? the statement is meaningless unless
you actually do some work and make some comparison or some
context to the statement... the Quality of life has gone down for
American's based on........and here are the numbers to back it up..
or here is the contrast to make sense of this statement....

You say the job market is much tighter... not around here....
every retail place around here is hiring.. my store is begging people
to work there...we are so short staffed it isn't even funny...
so the job market is much tighter compared to...........
and the context is......without that the statement "the job
market is much tighter" makes no sense because it isn't true right here
and right now in my area... I live in the San Francisco bay area.....

now the statement "more income equality especially for blacks"
now, is this a good thing or a bad thing and compared to what?
one might make the argument that this is a good thing and one
might make the argument that this is a bad thing... what does
this statement mean? and without context, this statement means nothing....

you state that that Obama had 7 trillion dollars debt... give me some context...
is this a normal thing or is it special or is it because Obama inherited the
worst economic crisis that America has seen since the Great Depression?
I suspect it is because of the worst economic crisis seen since the great
depression.. but your statement makes no sense unless it has some context,
some numbers that compare or contrast those numbers to prior presidents....

which leads me to the point.. you don't care about such things...
they aren't the real point of this exercise which is bashing Obama regardless
of the facts....

you state that people are more divided, racially....
now, the real reason people are divided racially is not because
of Obama... that is like a black family moving into a house
and the neighbors firebomb the house and then blame the
black family for racially dividing the community...
the family did nothing but the neighbors are bigots
and needed an excuse to be bigoted and then blamed
the family for being bigots.... Obama is a black man who
lived in the WHITE house and that set off the bigots of America
and then they blamed Obama for them being bigots.....
I wouldn't have been a bigot if you weren't in the White house....
ummmmmmmmmm.....that is the basis of the so called racial
divide of America... the political divide arises from the GOP
selling its soul to corporate America... the GOP has made money its
only purpose, its only goal... being bought and sold as a party
has divided America because some of us actually put country ahead
of party and that has lead to the big political divide between parties...

I could go on but it is enough for you to understand that this "list" has
no real value outside of bashing Obama and by extension, liberals....
because if the list were to be taken seriously it would have included
some contrast, some comparison, some numbers pointing out the difference
between Obama and ?... but that isn't the point of the list, now is it?

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6040
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby Otto_West » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:54 pm

:lol:

Yes, people are obviously racist for pointing out the horrible administration decisions of Obama! Schmucks.....
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby UrGod » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:56 am

I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:55 pm

XOM created Isis and Trump made Tillerson the sec of state.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24691
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:58 pm

Breitbart doesn't even claim to be telling real news. Its not good to seek out stories that confirm your biases. That's sort of anti intellectual. When every story from an outlet throughout its entire history has leaned in the same direction politically, then you have to wonder why you're reading it still.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24691
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby UrGod » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:13 pm

Name something Breitbart published that wasn't true. Then name something they published that was true. I'll do the same for CNN, after you do.
Then we can start to truly speak to one another.
I am your master.

“It’s half past fuck it with the caps lock on.”
-Bloodhound Gang
User avatar
UrGod
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: Void of One

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby Ultimate Philosophy 1001 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:21 pm

Otto_West wrote::lol:

Yes, people are obviously racist for pointing out the horrible administration decisions of Obama! Schmucks.....


Don't forget, if you question whether or not obama was born in america or out of the states, that makes you a racist as well.
trogdor
User avatar
Ultimate Philosophy 1001
BANNED
 
Posts: 8312
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Re: Failed Obonko presidency

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:42 am

Void_X_Zero wrote:Name something Breitbart published that wasn't true. Then name something they published that was true. I'll do the same for CNN, after you do.
Then we can start to truly speak to one another.


Why are you insisting that I advocate for CNN? Kind of weird man.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24691
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Next

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users