KYS

No, there are records, defendant testimony, witness testimony.

She shouldn’t even be prosecuted for mean words. Under medical supervision, yes.

The system is to blame for this.

Men should be taught red-pill knowledge about the nature of women in school, and I am 100% serious about this. If they were, this whole thing would have been avoided.

Instead men are taught nonsense that is complete opposite to truth, like “women’s opinions matter”. So when some retard woman says “kys” a man actually does it.

No man in his right mind would ever listen to a single thing a woman says, much less take it to heart. They exist for making babies and sucking dick, not telling men what to do.

Beyond saying “your sandwich is ready” I don’t see the purpose in educating women how to talk anyways.

I need help from reasonable adults who comprehend that we have an arbitrary, unjust legal system corrupted by the politics of the day.

One day a child, the next adult. That’s how it works…

I’ve never said manslaughter was the correct sentence, but I do think a some form of a severe sentence is warranted in this case. There are still severe juvenile sentences.

Mean words do not murder anyone. Mean thoughts don’t either.

I’ve tried to explain that there is some amount of arbitrariness inherent in law. You have to use it and maintain it to the best effect, with open eyes, so that justice can be attained in more cases than not.

She wasn’t convicted of murder, and her words were not even mean.

Mean words murder. Mean thoughts murder. A text murders. An email murders. Anything you say repeatedly that someone finds harmful is criminal, worth hefty prison sentences, wasting the courts time, and the peoples money, but you were mean says eye-witnesses who read your mean words and you caused murder by your very words. You want absurd…enjoy.

Are you being dishonest due to your outrage that she was/is a psychopath?

How could she not be charged with first degree murder if what you say is true that this adult used murderous intent and murdered another adult?

I said I wasn’t necessarily convinced it was manslaughter, so please stahp mischaracterizing what I said. Said nothing about this being a case of murder.

Should 10 year old adults get gassed or fried for telling their mate to blow his brains out with his Dad’s gun and two weeks later the adult kid does it as directed?

Gassed or fried? 5 year olds with their death threats to their parents and their hate speech should be incarcerated.

And your good faith in this conversation has officially put itself to rest.

Peace.

It’s obvious common sense is dead.

That might necessarily depend on the effect, fuse.
Words have meaning, they have power, and they can have consequences attached to them.

What if someone yells Fire and it can be proven that because of that outburst, someone or many is/are badly hurt or even dies as a result of it?

Words and actions have consequences. Are we to forgive and forget simply because it was not someone’s intention to harm, if THAT was the case?
I don’t think that this is such a black and white issue, do you?

I don’t necessarily or usually believe in shoulds but weighing all the facts, do you think that there are times when someone shouting FIRE which leads to very harmful consequences or death ~~~ belongs in prison?
When would that scenario NOT cause them to deserve prison?

Is there justice in that ~~ or not?

Someone driving while texting ~~~ accidentally (though in my book not much of an accident) hurts or kills another, perhaps a child.
Does that person belong in jail or does that person simply deserve compassion because oh, I didn’t mean to do it.
Is stupidity or depraved unconsciousness a reason for mercy and a get-out-of-jail free card?

:question:

Oh Arc, I’m right there with you. I was mirroring the OP.

It’s pretty obvious that framing the issue this way ignores critical pieces of context essential to the discussion. You don’t get in trouble merely for shouting fire or texting someone “kys,” only when your shouting is deliberately calculated to panic a mass of people or when you pressure, persuade, and assist a young person to kill himself.

Nobody in this thread, or on this forum seemingly, can really approach the nuance of this thread, of the court proceedings linked within it.

Should it or should it not be illegal for people to tell each other “KYS”? Because the court proceeding sets the precedent. To which degree ought bullying teenagers and children be prosecuted for manslaughter or murder? All of this is a step in the wrong direction, in my opinion.

There are no children…that’s an arbitrary legal illusion. They are adults in younger bodies.