Will America be the next China in the end?

There is a natural limit of population for any form of goverment. If we look at the world at large, we will find it really is the case:

In the splendid country of Switzerland with a population of 8.02 million, there is an institution called ‘Landesgemeinde’ where people there practice direct democracy.

Although India calls itself ‘greatest democracy’ on earth, its democracy actually has a very authoritarian taste, For example, there is a law in India which says cinemas MUST play national anthem before films, all the moviegoers should stand for anthem. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/30/indian-court-orders-cinemas-to-play-national-anthem-before-films .In a true liberal democracy, laws like this is totally unimaginable.
The ‘Indian democracy’ exists because under that system, the majority of Indians, the voice of poor people only matters on a peice of ballot paper .

Like many things in life, various political systems exist in this world for a reason. If India decided to follow Switzerland and ask indian people to practice their rights in the Indian Landesgemeinde, India will likely collapse into many very small countries each with a population of 8 million, because a political system for 8 million people can not be used to govern a country with 1 billion population.

Likewise, if China with the population of 1.4 billion adapts an American-style two-party democracy (including gun rights), China will very likely collapse into 4-5 smaller countries each with a population of more or less 300 million, because the current American system is only well-suited for a country with a population figure that ends with hundred millions.

Follow the same logic, at this rate of population growth, given the size and natural resources of America, the population of America will one day reach 1-2 billion, this means the political system of America has to change into a system designed for a billion-level country, which I’m afraid more or less resembles a Chinese/Indian authoritarian system.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCLWpyFi9Cg[/youtube]

If you don’t agree with me, debate is welcomed.

China is a homogeneous nation, dominated by one race of east asian breeds, that has worked hard and diligently over the course of thousands of years to solidify and maintain their country. They have no use for “democracy” and are deeply xenophobic and isolationist. Democracy is a form of government intended to manage dominated, conquered, and foreign people. The u.s. has a diverse mix of people and races, from around the world. Democracy appeals to a heterogeneous, slave population.

China has no use for democracy now, nor ever would. People who try to insinuate otherwise, are ignorant about East Asia, history, and the Chinese race.

Being a homogeneous nation does not mean that country can not be a liberal democracy, Japan is a homogeneous nation, but it is democracy. What matters is population size.

I’m sorry but I disagree with you, democracy has its own merit, let me mention even China claims it is a democracy to its own people. Your claim that democracy is ‘intended to manage dominated, conquered, and foreign people’ is absurd. Are you from North Korea?

Japan is a “democracy” in name only, as a good will token to the u.s. and to show allegiance.

A homogeneous nation, a singular race, really has no use for democracy. It’s redundant, hence the reason why East Asian countries are totalitarian.

The “spread of democracy” actually means “spread of white anglo-saxon protestant influence and power”, in modern terms.

How much do you know Japan? Japan is a true liberal democracy
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6_diYeEaVY[/youtube]

Japan was an Imperial country, with an Emperor, and the imperial family is still intact today.

How much do YOU know Japan?

In Japan the emperor has no real power, he is just a facade. it is more like the UK.