White countries need White Shariah

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby WendyDarling » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:15 am

White Shariah would nicely tell women, and men too, what they can and cannot do, and no harm would come to those who willingly cooperate.


I'm still waiting for these details, this outline of a perfect society of relatively free men and extremely subjugated women.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7301
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:38 pm

WendyDarling wrote:Why is the enslavement of white women the only answer? Why not the non-threatening solicitation and willing cooperation of white women a possibility?


Because you are not equipped for a 'free' cooperation which sustains a civilisation.
Sorry, the breeding program of the last centuries was pretty shitty in that regard.
It's not your fault.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby WendyDarling » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:34 am

WendyDarling wrote:I'm still waiting for these details, this outline of a perfect society of relatively free men and extremely subjugated women.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7301
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby AutSider » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Imagine it boys, how cool it would be if we decided to implement WHITE SHARIAH.

Play this song:



I have a dream...

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Right in the feels...

Image

Image
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby AutSider » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:25 pm

Image
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby WendyDarling » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:25 pm

I didn't know that you are a fundamentalist Pagan turned Christian.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7301
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby AutSider » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:55 am

Seems like a cool dude:



User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby WendyDarling » Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:00 am

Ah, Emily, the "Pistachio Girl" who dreams of disparaging people unless they are giving her money, then she smiles, she charms, she looks them in the eyes with a connection. A bitch who would do anything to get her movie made. Let your mother pick your white, alpha, top-o-the-hierarchy husband and live under your white sharia or shut the fuck up! It's been over a year since you coined white sharia, time to live your lies dumbass! Stop coddling yourself, Emily! Surrender your freedom and your womb.
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7301
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby AutSider » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:03 pm

"This post was made by WendyDarling who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post."

Nah.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby URUZ » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:12 pm

Beta males. Kek.
EIHWAZ PERTHO NAUTHIZ

ANSUZ
User avatar
URUZ
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2051
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:14 am
Location: The topoi

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby AutSider » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:29 am

In memory of my signature... you shall be missed



Image
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby AutSider » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:52 am

I think one of the biggest issues us WHITE SHARIA folk face is sexism.



Women don't want weak faggots, they want fascists. Yet Western men continuously insist on being weak faggots. So women import immigrants in hopes that some of them turn out not to be weak faggots.

All women really want is for a powerful masculine order to ruthlessly subjugate them, because they associate being dominated with being protected and cared for. When they aren't dominated they act out until men finally say "ENOUGH" and put women in their place. Women are instinctively aware of their weakness and incompetence with regards to fulfilling masculine duties so if they are in control they know something is wrong, which is why they act out until strong men restore order. Because all women really want is a safe environment in which to raise their children, where they aren't burdened with masculine responsibilities of protection and provision and are thus free to carry out the feminine role evolution designed them to carry out. And is this really too much that they're asking for, fellow men?

Image

See how happy she is?

NOT subjugating women means not giving women what they truly want. It is the true sexism and misogyny. The inferior males, these despicable faggots and cucks, THEY are the true sexists.

All us WHITE SHARIA folk advocate is giving women what they want.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby AutSider » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:07 am

See how happy and satisfied they look? Why do you not want women to be happy? Why do you hate women?

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby Pandora » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:55 pm

Those are some interesting ways you connect the dots, but I don't think psychologically it's that straightforward. Many powerful men have a desire to be dominated by a woman (dominatrix); in fact many of dominatrix' clientele include men in the positions of power. We can't say that its because these men, too, are trying to get in touch with their evolutionary Feminine side, can we? It is something else that is driving them, a desire for a release from responsibility and stress/power, even self, and that is something that is unisex, psychologically. There may be additional factors, depending on psychological history (trauma, emotional pain, etc.). It is not a 'healthy' coping behavior, in my opinion, whether it is done by men or women. There may be advocates for it (like trixie) but I'd say that it does more harm to the person than good. I would equate something like this to someone who cuts themselves to get rid of some kind of deep psychological stress or pain, it would merely serve as a distraction of sorts, not as a cure. In these cases enduring pain 2 to forget pain 1 is not a solution in my opinion. People may do it, and it may actually work for them, but it's not the best/optimal solution.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:15 pm

Many powerful men have a desire to be dominated by a woman (dominatrix);


Powerful does not necessarily equal masculine in this society. In particular not in 'civil' society.
Secondly, I heard that this idea of so many powerful men who go to a dominatrix is a lie which has been put into circulation.

The sales and reader demographics of 50 shades of grey suggests to me that most women like a dominant male as a lover.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby Pandora » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:15 am

I'd file 50 shades of grey with Harry Potter somewhere, because to me it's just some kind of children's/juvenile fantasy, not something to be taken seriously.
What need would a man have who already had everything under his control/power? Those who do not have it want it, so I can say it is the disempowered man who wants to dominate others, because it is his need. He gains something; the man who already has it doesn't gain anything he doesn't already have ( he has no such need anymore).
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby Pandora » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:22 am

It could be considered a kind of decadence I suppose. Only after you secure the basics can you venture off into eccentric stuff. Many powerful characters become quirky and adopt strange habits that are often uncharacteristic to their degree of power. Think of godfather figure, for example, who spoke softly but carried a big stick as well.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby AutSider » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:05 am

Pandora,

I'd file 50 shades of grey with Harry Potter somewhere, because to me it's just some kind of children's/juvenile fantasy, not something to be taken seriously.


You're not that far off. The average woman is a kind of a child/juvenile. A woman is a half-child, half-adult. Most women aren't much more emotionally mature than this:



Yeah yeah I get it, I know that you, Pandora, in specific, aren't like that. But most are.

Just like the little girl is programmed by her daddy into wanting to vote for Trump, women are programmed by their daddy, daddy state, into adopting certain political positions too.

They don't know exactly why these positions are good, what their long-term consequences are, even what their short-term consequences are, and what possible side-effects they can have, but they want to vote.

Imagine how catastrophic it would be if such people had any sort of political power. Wait, you don't have to imagine anything, because they do.

They were first fed what to think, told they have freedom of expression, then they use their freedom to regurgitate nonsense they were told, which is often self-destructive. The whole thing is is just insane.

Then if they don't have it their way, they throw these childish tantrums, exactly like the little girl in the video. It baffles me how anybody can seriously advocate that women should have any place in politics whatsoever.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby AutSider » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:32 am

Anyways my point about 50 Shades of Grey is that it without a doubt indicates what women in general they desire sexually, which is to be dominated by a fit man of a high social status.

Whereas the masculine sexual fantasy is something more akin to what the pictures I provided in this thread illustrate.

For example, off the top of my head my fantasy would be to sit on a throne like the king in my sig while a woman in lingerie or leather slowly and sexily crawls to me on all fours and tells me she is mine to use however I please.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby AutSider » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:06 am

Goddamn I'm laughing so hard at that video. It's all cute and funny and shits and giggles until you actually give these girls/women rights.

Then it becomes scary as the very survival of the group is threatened by their immaturity and idiocy.

Imagine if that little girl could vote and if opposing her opinions (or rather, the opinions she parrots) could be considered "hate speech". It's kind of what we have now.
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby WendyDarling » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:09 am

Stop peeking! :evilfun: :lol:
I AM OFFICIALLY IN HELL!

I live my philosophy, it's personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy.

Cutting folks for sport is a reality for the poor in spirit. I myself only cut the poor in spirit on Tues., Thurs., and every other Sat.
User avatar
WendyDarling
Heroine
 
Posts: 7301
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Hades

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:47 am

Pandora wrote:I'd file 50 shades of grey with Harry Potter somewhere, because to me it's just some kind of children's/juvenile fantasy, not something to be taken seriously.
What need would a man have who already had everything under his control/power? Those who do not have it want it, so I can say it is the disempowered man who wants to dominate others, because it is his need. He gains something; the man who already has it doesn't gain anything he doesn't already have ( he has no such need anymore).


If adult people read that stuff, and they do, then calling it childish or them childish doesn't change that they do read that stuff.
If you call it only a game, only some quirky fantasy, whatever you try to minimise it as a present norm, doesn't change the amount of readership and what they like to read.

If a man wants a stable family then he will have to dominate his wife. He needs to be the leader or she will be flakey and bring the family apart.
You are right, men have needs.
Being dominant and having a family also feels good to the healthy man. It promotes his well-being within a family and it secures offspring in which he can also invest, mimetically and with resources.

Being dominant in a relationship is not very good for the woman herself, if her goal is having a stable family and having a man who invests in her offspring.
But, many women can afford to follow the created fashion trend of being more dominant even if they were not inclined to it themselves in a more neutral social environment because they get support from the government. The government which under the current leadership wants women to not have children and rather be incorporated into the corporate system. Because why promote your own people having offspring of their own if you don't see them as your people but just some economic unit to be replaced by just any other unit available.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:03 am

That being said, there is a reason why women are always trying to take the lead away from the man.
It's her way of making sure that she doesn't follow a loser but a worthy leader.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby Xenophon » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:54 am

This thread is a disgrace to Europeans. If you had any respect for our people you would take it down. Does Europe have so few noble traditions that you must seek out Islam for inspiration? If you wish to counter the ill effects of feminism, why not do it by putting something worthy in its place? Why resort to such reactive tactics?

AutSider wrote:See how happy and satisfied they look? Why do you not want women to be happy? Why do you hate women?


You think the best thing to do for women is whatever makes them happy, even if it is a contribution to degeneracy?

Tacitus wrote:That the woman may not think herself excused from exertions of fortitude, or exempt from the casualties of war, she is admonished by the very ceremonial of her marriage, that she comes to her husband as a partner in toils and dangers; an equal both to suffer and to dare, in peace and in war : this is indicated by the yoked oxen, the harnessed steed, the offered arms. Thus she is to live ; thus to die. She receives what she is to return inviolate and merited to her children ; what her daughters-in-law are to receive, and again transmit to her grand-children. [Germania]


There is an example from European history, why don't you follow that? Or are you a muslim?

When Europeans come looking for their own, why don't you provide them a display of virtue rather than further depths of degeneracy to revel in?

And your defense of dictatorship in other threads is a further betrayal of Europe. Are you completely unaware that the regime which reveals the European spirit is aristocracy and not dictatorship?
User avatar
Xenophon
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:15 pm

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby Pandora » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Autsider, the psychology you describe is portrayed by both sexes, both can be brainwashed. Only when men are brainwashed they also back it up by force (nationalism is one example, playing on hero complex). As far as domination by sexes, each one should have its own sphere of domination, woman at home and social sphere, and men at public relations and politics.
As for your throne fantasy, just remember control comes with a lot of responsibity and can be very stressful on one. If you think it's just about having your every wish met, you're wrong. It really boils down to taking responsibility for your own actions (and your subordinates), and owning your mistakes, because these will be your mistakes, and that's something I think which could be even more productive if extended and applied beyond the bedroom sphere.
User avatar
Pandora
Philosopher
 
Posts: 4291
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Ward 6

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users