White countries need White Shariah

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby Otto_West » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:02 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:There is a disparity between white population sizes versus non-whites. However I disagree with many "conservative" premises. The white race is *NOT* in danger, despite nationalists fear-mongering and claiming it is. Why is the white race safe-guarded? Because non-whites perceive, correctly, that the white race is "privileged". Non-whites fight viciously and desperately for access to white women, because they want move up the genetic hierarchy.

This means that there will always be a very high demand for white people, and white women. Purebreeds can only reproduce themselves. Therefore even if, hypothetically, the white population dropped, then the value and demand would increase exponentially. And that's true, historically. White women are the most prized around the world, generally. Second place are east asians. Everybody knows this, but nobody really talks about it openly because it's "racist and sexist". But that's the underlying truth.

Let's consider, for a moment, if there were "no white people" on earth. What would happen? A new group would be designated as genetically superior. That means, a new section of humanity, and their females, would be dubbed and deemed superior for breeding with. That's what "privilege" is. It's marked by appearances. Beauty traits are spawned from what I describe. That any woman or group of humanity is "very beautiful", is for these reasons and causes.

As long as white females prefer their own kind, white males, then there is no threat. And reality agrees. White women, in the end, return to their own flock, despite all their mistakes in life. It is the return to high culture and nobility that white men re-produce. A spiritual superiority that cannot be denied. The true power of european cultures, and its many offsprings. Ancient depths into the old, deep, forgotten wellsprings.

Other races do not inspire as much, nor do they have 'universal' values. East asians are introverted and exclusive, unwelcoming to outsiders, as are Jews in Israel who first require religious conversion and inter-marriage. Roman imperialism is the source of cosmopolitan ideology, that Southern Europeans are 'tolerant' of all outsiders and humanity. These are the true, real, and original "humanitarians". Others are pretenders. Even North Europeans are disdainful to those they "tolerate", holding double-standards. Universal Humanist ideology is a reflection of world-conquering behavior, an enslavement of all humanity beholden to a superior nation, of conquerors, owning their defeated nations and peoples.


You obviously don't pay attention to population demographics.

Christianity and Judaism is responsible for this ridiculous global civic nationalism that is plaguing the west.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:12 pm

Otto_West wrote:You obviously don't pay attention to population demographics.

"Therefore even if, hypothetically, the white population dropped, then the value and demand would increase exponentially."

Isn't it obvious that if the supply of a valued commodity goes down, then the demand will go up?


Otto_West wrote:Christianity and Judaism is responsible for this ridiculous global civic nationalism that is plaguing the west.

Are you a nationalist though?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby Otto_West » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:54 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Otto_West wrote:You obviously don't pay attention to population demographics.

"Therefore even if, hypothetically, the white population dropped, then the value and demand would increase exponentially."

Isn't it obvious that if the supply of a valued commodity goes down, then the demand will go up?


Otto_West wrote:Christianity and Judaism is responsible for this ridiculous global civic nationalism that is plaguing the west.

Are you a nationalist though?

Yes, I do consider myself a nationalist. What you're saying is ridiculous because of the threat of extinction.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:00 pm

Otto_West wrote:Yes, I do consider myself a nationalist.

What?! My oh my, how the tides change?


Otto_West wrote:What you're saying is ridiculous because of the threat of extinction.

As I mentioned, the white race won't go extinct for the reasons above. Even if the white population does decrease, the demand for purebreeds will increase correspondingly and proportionally.

People naturally have a disdain for race-mixing and miscegenation, degrees of 'tolerance'. And again as I mentioned, people return to their own flock in the end, almost always. Loyalty is familial, and based on familiarity.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 1081
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby Otto_West » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:17 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Otto_West wrote:Yes, I do consider myself a nationalist.

What?! My oh my, how the tides change?


Otto_West wrote:What you're saying is ridiculous because of the threat of extinction.

As I mentioned, the white race won't go extinct for the reasons above. Even if the white population does decrease, the demand for purebreeds will increase correspondingly and proportionally.

People naturally have a disdain for race-mixing and miscegenation, degrees of 'tolerance'. And again as I mentioned, people return to their own flock in the end, almost always. Loyalty is familial, and based on familiarity.


Changing tides? Population numbers is nothing if reproduction or fertility rates aren't there.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: White countries need White Shariah

Postby Arminius » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:07 pm

AutSider wrote:Image

No need to make a trade, sweets. If you so desire, us WHITE SHARIA men can be both.

Yes, but note that it is merely propaganda of the extreme left-wingers in Europe, and the extreme left-wingers are paid by the EU. The European extreme left-wingers are the Cheka (TscheKa) of the EU.

Image
Image
User avatar
Arminius
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 5732
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm
Location: Saltus Teutoburgiensis

Previous

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users