White countries need White Shariah

AutSider is banned here bro.

Environmentalist parties are almost exclusively white. You think the non-white races give a shit about animals or the environment? The chinese would eat your dog. Niggers would eat you.

I’m a liberal too!

I thought it was obvious the Chinese were no good for the planet, they have the most pollution of anyone. Theres only so much ground I can cover in one post, if I complained about Chinese people, it would piss off too many people for me to handle. If I had an army to take over China, it would cause me heavy causalities. But if I am able to conquer the rest of the planet I will think about it later on.

I never heard about African cannibals, but if there were I would not be surprised. I don’t want to live in Africa since it is a shithole country. All I’m saying is, if there were only Africans there would be no wheel, thus no car, thus no factories. Becoming an African is not a desirable option. But what is the price that must be paid to protect the planet. Still, it may even be too late, africans may be so whitewashed that their IQ’s are high level. And be intelligent enough to pollute just the same.

If not even the case, still, 10,000 years in the future, Africans may evolve to be great inventors and also endanger the planet like the whites. But that’s 10,000 years for the commune of, mostly white environmentalists to figure out what to do. Not saying I like rap music. But I would rather listen to rap music than be drowned by the ozone.

No, silly… you did not find my retort funny.

Oh Autsider, the white photobombing cow, what beautiful eyes you have… oh to stare upon your gaze and in those eyes… in green fields and blue skies surrounded by brown cows. The poetic always seems to be lost on you, and the humour in my post likewise.

What would be best for the environment would be a balance between innovation/our need for goods, and nature/our need to breathe clean air… how were single-use plastics ever allowed to come to market? and the conglomerates then blamed the consumer. :laughing: Now they have recently stopped blaming the consumer, and replaced it with resolutions… that’s right, they’ve finally shut up and started doing their job of eco-preferred demand and supply of mass consumer goods.

Why the need to ‘run the world’? Perhaps we need more co-existing lessons taught in classrooms, or we might as well just press the red button now and be done with the planet.

Do all Chinese eat dog? You know you’ve been unknowingly fed dog if your beef-stirfry is stringy, and I recall my beef in my stirfry being stringy.

Are all Blacks cannibals, and only blacks? Do you mean currently en masse in some parts of the Black-inhabited globe? Wasn’t this a scare-thine-enemies tactic, historically also used by Amerindians, Aztecs, and the like…

Renewable energy is bull crappie as every scientist knows. Our only way is just respect our highest tech, our nuclear aka jewpower. Nuke waste isn’t even really that harmful as was said. But more than that we can just dump it into the Sun. You know, Giving Back.
Nuke powered trash bins full of nuke waste. Heading back to mamma.

Yeah, Fukashima and Chernoble are so great for the environment and all.

Renewable energy, like Solar Cells, which has a life of 60 years, is bull crap. Fossil fuels, toxins in lakes, chemicals, burning oil, motors that last for 10 years only, the real science. Anything else is fake news.

What would a white-only country look like?

Iceland. :-k

legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images … tgroot.jpg

cdn-az.allevents.in/banners/248 … 7c1f256c72

(Unox is a brand of soup and sausages)

because you see,

[tab][/tab]

So… this happened last night:

On my way back home from a local shop last night, a guy pulled up in a black people carrier van thing, and asks me if I’m alright, so I told him to stop talking to people on the f’ing street, and I went home… now, either it was some Sharia law saviour of woman-kind, or a creep.

Has sharia law reached London streets?

Has our Mayor pulled the police force off the beat and replaced them with his own sharia alternative?

Who has the overall authority to implement such an agenda, and why?

Muslim patrols in London on You Tube telling anybody with alcohol not to drink it in Muslim areas [ which is not always appreciated ]
They also disapprove of women who dress inappropriately because in Islam they have to be modest when ever they are out in public
Am surprised you dont know this as a Conservative though it wont be happening in your Islington which is also Corbyns constituency

Drinking alcohol outside and on LT services has been prohibited for a number of years now, so the above shouldn’t be contended and is therefore irrelevant… unless your a homeless drink, that is.

I’ve never dressed/don’t dress inappropriately (which is not solely reserved for the Muslim faith) but more reflective of my Roman Catholic/strict Caribbean upbringing, so them preaching to the converted is not just unnecessary but insulting.

Does a female (or a male for that matter) appreciate being approached at night? Are we not entitled to our personal space in public, as well as they? Social etiquette in public spaces is one thing, but so is preserving ones’ right for ones’ personal space in the public arena.

So are you saying that the incident was more ‘roving creep’ than ‘sharia patrol’?

Corbyn and Khan are close, and Khan has been very visible in the Constituency of late… asking residents of their concerns and local needs, so I’m not going to make a judgement call too hastily.

[b]
youtube.com/watch?v=vXpkOwJkTcQ

youtube.com/watch?v=rcsG-u2GtZE

youtube.com/watch?v=tpu1K2vvfO0

youtube.com/watch?v=B4vcZsuNODc[/b]

Unlike most american females, most American males are actually grateful for attention from the other sex.

I said something but then I deleted it.

So he appreciated my (negative) response? Cool…

In a social setting, yeah sure… on a semi-deserted street approaching midnight? Nah ta!

Now I’m intrigued, as I didn’t get to read it… you can DM me it if you want. :wink:

I don’t disagree with their sentiment, but in the way they are going about it… the laws on prohibition have changed since those videos were uploaded, but there are still aspects of the streets that need to be cleaned up.

Neighbourhood Watch and Sharia Watch… sound like one and the same, but mummy told us not to talk to strangers, and talk to strangers we don’t… heck, I don’t even talk to anyone most days because I don’t want to, and that is my prerogative to have.

Antartica is literaally made of snow all the year.