The army will be out on the streets tomorrow

And I, for one, am glad.

and another massive overreaction to event by a government…
I looked it up and more people die in bathtub falls then died yesterday,
does that mean we ban bathtubs? of course not…
you cannot allow fear to dictate your actions…
here in America, last year over 11,000 thousand people died
from gunshots… can we even get those gun supporters to even
suggest to even register guns, little less ban them? NO,
so it becomes a question of priorities…the goal of terrorism is to
destabilize society / government and using the methods of
terrorist right now isn’t enough to destabilize even a small government little
less the US or the UK…only by actions taken by the government itself can
the terrorist even begin to have an impact on government or the citizens of that
country…

if you want stupid overreactions, look at the U.S overreaction to 9/11…
that overreaction did far, far, far more damage to the U.S then anything the
terrorist did…and the U.S is still, after all these years, paying for that overreaction…
we paid in lives lost over 4000 troops killed, over 100,000 Iraqis lives lost,
not millions, not billions but trillions of dollars wasted in a lost and fruitless effort
to fight 3 wars and BTW failing in all three wars…

the fact is you are safer today in this point in history then any human has
been in the past… you are far less likely to die from disease, from crimes,
from government actions and from accidents then in any point in the entire history
of mankind…to live in fear at this point is not only pointless but stupid…
we are safer now then at any point in human history and there can be no dispute
about that… so live your life in fear and that gives terrorist hope and
the willingness to continue on… give in to fear and the terrorist win…
live your life without fear and they have lost… simple as that…

I don’t live in fear and so I am beating the terrorist because I am living
my life on my terms and not on their terms and their terms is living in fear
and I won’t do that and you shouldn’t either…

Kropotkin

One must admit that PK is right.

K: I for one can’t tell if hell has frozen over or the apocalypse has started :smiley:
one or the other has occurred for Phyllo to agree with me…
I hope to learn soon…

Kropotkin

you want to end terrorist attacks within the year…
the answer is quite simple… don’t report terrorist attacks…
give them no attention and they will go away…
just like dealing with children… they want attention and they
will do outrageous things… don’t pay attention and they stop because
it is the attention they want… don’t give it to them you solve the terrorist problem…

don’t feed the mice and the mice go away…

Kropotkin

People all over London are reselling their concert tickets for the O2 and other large capacity venues, and all parades have also been cancelled, but I got a feeling that this ain’t over…

Stay away from popular streets in big cities… I will be.

You can get a good deal on a show. Take advantage of it. :sunglasses:

:laughing:

Chelsea have cancelled their bus parade down Kings Road, from Chelsea FC to the Old Town Hall on Sunday even :astonished:

I’ve never felt comfortable in big crowds and large public gatherings… they’re sitting duck situations, and I ain’t no sitting duck… same reason I never go to concerts.

My boring Caribbean inheritance home is looking less boring by the day since Monday, and if I go there soon I may not come back… I think I’ve nearly had my fill of the bright lights/big city syndrome.

K: and the terrorists win… congrats…

Kropotkin

Yeah, right Peter. If we just ignore them they won’t kill us anymore. They don’t really want to kill us, they just want attention. They don’t really want to rape us, they just want attention. They don’t really want to breed us out of existence. They don’t really call us “crusaders”, they just want attention. They don’t really mean it when they say “this is just the beginning”, they just want attention. They don’t really want to slit people’s throats or decapitate them, or line them up and blow their brains out, they just want attention. They don’t really want to invade countries, destroying artifacts as they go. They don’t really want to roll around in tanks, they aren’t really using their own women and kids as walking bombs. They aren’t really targeting civilians in the most vulnerable of settings.

They just want attention.

And most of all, they aren’t REALLY representative of Islam, even though every single one of them couldn’t be described as anything less than fanatical about their religion. They aren’t really muslims. The people that don’t follow the Quran are the only real muslims. The one’s that ran from islamic countries, yeah those ones.

But crawling around every single nook and cranny is a Donald Trump conspiracy to take your “right” to unbridled self-indulgence away.

Oh, it’s only a few deaths? If we just ignore them they will slowly stop killing as many of us? Oh, you’re safely out of harms way?

You are a piece of shit. Seriously, fuck you. Bring on the ban hammer, it’s time to stop listening to the despicable bullshit like this that is killing us. This isn’t philosophy, this isn’t intelligent. This is sick.

Leaving and being done with all the nonsense is an appealing idea. Would you miss anything?

Completely impractical in an age when pictures and videos can be taken with every phone and easily posted on the internet.

Also not workable in any society with a free press. Even voluntary suppression of information would create suspension,doubt and mistrust. And feed conspiracy theorists.

This was an interesting story. Sometimes, things are not what they seem.
independent.co.uk/news/world … 05231.html

K: as I am wiser then you, I don’t worry about your childish temper tantrum… understand the
situation and my advise makes far more sense then your kill all Muslims rant…you change the world
with love, you can’t ever change the world with hate and violence and terrorism…simple fact…

Kropotkin

Right so this speaks exactly to what I was saying. A thousand bombings, a hundred thousand murders, press releases, beheading videos etc. etc. and yet we can’t say Islamic Terror. But a single unproven case before the courts where they aren’t realeasing the accomplice’s name, and they admit in the same article that this is the same tactic Isis uses, but no this time it’s a real NEO NAZI false-flag. It couldn’t be a state sponsored false flag, only a neo-nazi one. We really have to fear the nazi’s, they’re everywhere (read, every white person).

Oh the media has switched gears and is trying to blame “right wing false flags” because they can’t hide the actual attacks anymore? 22 people blown to bits with shrapnel, but it’s really the neo-nazis we should be worried about. Gee, I wonder what put the thought into your pretty little head.

Oh yeah, love. That’s rich. Please go spread your love over in the middle east. Why aren’t you there RIGHT NOW if you are so concerned about changing the world with love, why aren’t you there right now showing them they are really misunderstanding us. Understand it makes far more sense? Far more sense than what, every other single event throughout human history?

Anarchists are morons, that admission didn’t help your cause. Most of them couldn’t find their ass with both hands.

So does love disarm the bombs?
Does love make them turn their backs on their religious teachings that tell them to take over the world?
Does love make them see the error in their beliefs that dictates stoning, crucifixion, mutilation?
Does love change their mind that this is an extension of the crusades, or that this is a holy battle rooted in time?

Don’t pretend that some grand reformation is just around the corner. And even if that were true, you would still have to admit right now that isn’t the case. You are only OK with the killing because YOU or someone close to you didn’t get killed. And yes, you are OK with the killing, because even in your fantasy of “within a year” you are still admitting that within the year more killing would occur. You should be more than willing to trade yourself for one of the countless victims, and if you’re not you are a hypocrite, and your opinion is less than worthless because you aren’t willing to live out your own beliefs. I don’t care about bathtubs, poor strawman Mr. wiser than thou. Bathtubs aren’t banding together building shrapnel bombs and have a mandate to kill every non-believer they come across.

Ironic coming from a over-reactionary Trump terrorist.

1. The presence of the army is a token gesture and won’t help much with the terrorism or the social destabilisation.

2. Shitlibs want the Western societies to be destabilised, it’s called ‘progress’. So much for their advise.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oud4bNeLYIY[/youtube]

Oy vey, if only those right wing-extremist Nazis would ignore those terrorist attacks, they wouldn’t be happening.
I swear, they are alright people, they just target little kids because of the attention they get. Other than that they are cool.
And if they were to hate those Europeans then my (((professor))) told me that it’s because of institutional oppression and wars in the Middle-East.

By the way, we need to bomb Assad, lol.

What do?
Ignore or bomb some brown people.
What other options could there be?

Will have to wait and see what the libs and (((professors))) are suggesting.

The problem is not going away until moderate Muslims take some responsibility and start moving attitudes in their own communities in the direction of Western values. They have to drive the change within the Muslim community. They have to ‘police’ the group.

It’s not going to happen from the outside.

Probably at first… everything, then after an unknown amount of time has passed… probably nothing. My dad went through this exact same phase when he re-relocated in 1993, and we have a similar mindset to some degree.

What I will miss firstly are Polo matches, Oxford/Cambridge boat races, Summer drinks at a cool soirée, bussing it around London, and my party pal.

Starting with the indoctrinating-loving outdated-valuing mysogynistic Muslim community leaders, who only have their own self-interests at heart.