The army will be out on the streets tomorrow

If all those news media outlets wouldn’t be so reactive and try to counter-signal those right-wing extremists.
Just don’t react to what they do or say and ignore it.
Let them do their own thing. Soon they will get tired, because all they want is your attention.
I promise.

Guys, don’t be so reactive, stay in control and ignore.

I guess you believe that those who sympathise with those terrorists or in more general, those who hate Europeans and or the country they live in the West are a (small) minority.

I think that democracy in Middle-Eastern countries leads to Islamic Theocracies over there.

#race is real

#different peoples are a thing

#genetics are limiting individual potential

#liberalism is not the end-state of mankind*

*Let’s hope it doesn’t trigger the end of mankind physically though…

Nature abhors a vacuum, the mind abhors a vacuum,…
So you gotta tell people to either submit or to go on the offensive.
Submission is what they get their heads filled with today.

But who knows, maybe there will soon be an opportunity to channel all that generated resentment and bomb some Muslims, helping to advance the goals of our greatest ally.

I guess I do believe that.

What offensive? What would it involve?

It would involve bombing a Middle-Eastern country filled with Muslims and killing and destroying the life of millions of people.
Nah just kidding, it would involve making Western countries a less welcoming place for replacement migration from Muslim countries.
Impossible stuff, I know.
Morally and logistically unfathomable. So many people, sending them all back where they came from the last couple of years in more or less a couple of years.

But seriously now, the change in morality and morale would be the really difficult thing. The change in morality and morale among Europeans.

But I suspect, the really pressing issue for the older generation will be this:
Will the equity of my house stay high and grow if we don’t welcome all these new mouths to feed and bodies to shelter?

WO 1 never ended in the ME… its finally caught up with Europe again.

You can see the need for it as people like PK and Phyllo feel the need to ignore all this immense pain, laugh at it, ridicule it and brush it away - not a shred of humanity left. That is when disaster strikes, purifying humanity of its apathy.
The weakest are the slowest to feel.

The butchers measure death in statistics.
Obama stood laughing at the sidelines of 6 years of butchery while his SS went to engineer some more. Slavemarkets in Lybia now, Clintons pet project.

“Sad.” - Trump

:-k

I’m pretty sure that I did not laugh at anyone’s pain or ridicule it.

The Manchester bomber was a UK citizen. Presumably citizenship means that people can’t just be “shipped back” to somewhere.

Basic rights and religious freedoms are going to be protected during this “offensive”. Right?

It would includes forms of discrimination, so nope.
No universal openness.
And to quell the cries of islamophobia, this offensive would be much more offensive to liberals than Muslims.
Most Muslims would say something like - “We were wondering when you’d quit being faggots.”

Fixed Cross: WO 1 never ended in the ME… its finally caught up with Europe again.
You can see the need for it as people like PK and Phyllo feel the need to ignore all this immense pain, laugh at it, ridicule it and brush it away - not a shred of humanity left. That is when disaster strikes, purifying humanity of its apathy.
The weakest are the slowest to feel.

K: I offered up an solution to the problem and that is what is required…offering up my condolences
and appearing sad doesn’t solve the problem at hand…I can’t do anything about those deaths…
but I can create solutions to prevent future deaths and that is the most important thing right now…
I feel pain at the death of anyone for any reason… far more then I used to, probably because
I am old and death isn’t that far away for me… I have seen death and I have felt death’s sting
in the people I have lost and as I grow older, if shall feel death breath even more as the
people I know and love begin to join those who have already begun their eternal slumber…
one can react to death’s eternal victory in any number of ways…
with anguish and with pain and with sorrow and with anger and with hate…
but none of those reactions changes the fact that death is coming, for you and for me and
nothing we can do or react to will change death’s inevitable victory over human flesh…
the best we can do is treat it as a problem for which there is no solution… and come to grips
with death’s cold embrace…it is not that I don’t feel enough but I feel too much…
It is not enough to deny death for that is a foolish quest, but to learn to accept
death’s eternal victory over my body, but I don’t have to concede defeat over
my soul or my willingess to fight death for as long as I can… death will win out in the end,
I just don’t have to go quietly into that good night…and I don’t have to react to death
as you or anyone else wants to me to react…I simply offer up solutions to the problem
and let the dice fall where they may…

“Sad.” - Trump
[/quote]
K: death can be sad or as in anything else, death can be a learning lesson moving forward…
I prefer to use death as I use everything else in life… as a learning lesson…

Kropotkin

Then you are throwing away something which makes life in the West better than in other places.

That doesn’t make life better.
Having your country not prioritise your culture, your religion(s), your people is what makes you having no country of and for your own kind.
It’s what rots away the quality of life in the West for the natives.

But I have heard that for many liberally minded people, this vague fuzzy feeling they get when they think of the ideas of equality humanism is what keeps them afloat in their daily rootless grind.

You can’t make them cling to something real, like their race and ethnicity, increasingly not even family, they will reject it. They are zealots of and for the afterlife, their ideal realm.

Maybe invent something new for them, where they can have their wish and perish blissfully without dragging everybody else with them.

As soon as you target one group for “special treatment”, then it opens the door for any other group to become the “unexpected” target in the future.

The rule of law, due process and accountability has to be enforced or it’s going to turn around and bite you.

So the rights and freedoms that are established have to apply to Christians and Muslims and others. It’s in your interest to “prioritize” it.

I believe you actually do take those principles seriously and you don’t just abuse them when you see an opportunity.
I think that not everybody does that, in fact, for the most part, only a subset of Europeans do this.

And I think that this is not going to spread by ‘educating’ other people.

Again, I think you operate under the assumption that all people can come to value the same things, essentially have the same tastes.

I don’t.
To me, you make just as much sense as if you’d argue that I should treat crocodiles like cows because then, eventually, I can make them behave the same way.
And boy, do I better treat them like cows, because otherwise they gonna bite me in the future eventually because they’d still be crocodiles then.

A different take on the latest hush hush in London.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPAMmwp07hY[/youtube]

It’s true, we need to invest more in the good Muslims. They need more power, then the terror will stop.
Oh, and yes, ignore it too.

Don’t know if the video will work for all Europeans to watch, apparently it is censored for some.
Too much “Seeing Kyle” probably.

What’s so deeply ironic is that zero of the pro-muslim-immigration figurineheads have ever talked to a muslim about their convictions.

I know this for a fact, as I know so very many muslims and zero of them ever even took the trouble of softening their support for Sharia when asked about it.

All of the very moderate muslims I know support Sharia law with far more natural conviction and pride than any westerner has ever supported any political doctrine.

If you ask me, it might as well be gods will, as it is quite inevitable that it will come to preside over Europe, at least in urban regions, where it de facto already holds sway over muslims.

The irony is that the European social justice warriors have never had a conversation with a muslim, and have literally absolutely no idea what is coming.

The beauty is that no muslim even realizes that their adherence to Sharia law could seriously be interpreted as problematic.

And the kicker is that they’re right. Islamic sharia is superior to absolutist-relativism, manifesting in transgenderism - biologically at the very least the math is done.

Europe is already Islamic. Why else would Europeans sit by and twiddle their thumbs, shrugging and saying they don’t want to be called racist, while their societies are radically changing around them and their fellows are being killed by Islamic extremists?

USSR and Marxist propaganda generally and fatally weakened Europe and America during the 20th century, making it very vulnerable to being taken over due to its intellectual vacuity. Who would have thought it would be Islam that stepped in to take advantage of that?

Europe is dead. They haven’t risen up to fight back yet, and I doubt they ever will. Most of them probably welcome the coming Islamic European Union. At least they can breath a sigh of relief for ever again being accused of being racist. “What? I’m Muslim now, you can’t call me racist!” And not thinking is so much easier and more “relaxing” than thinking, after all.