Group pride

For discussions of culture, politics, economics, sociology, law, business and any other topic that falls under the social science remit.

Moderator: Uccisore

Re: Group pride

Postby Otto_West » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:16 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:Hey are you guys proud of your group in Virginia? I was watching videos of the crowd there and those guys seem like...totally superior. I mean they're all so smart, and clean, and decent.

Did you see the one who smashed his car into all those hippie types? He seemed like a superior human being. Really smart guy. Very clean, very decent.

And ANTIFA going around with baseball bats and crowbars is alright?
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Group pride

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:11 am

Yeah.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24645
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Group pride

Postby Otto_West » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:21 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:Yeah.


What a well in depth reply.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Group pride

Postby Mr Reasonable » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:36 am

You a racist?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24645
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Group pride

Postby Otto_West » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:06 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:You a racist?

Define racist.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Group pride

Postby James S Saint » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:13 am

Otto_West wrote:Define racist.

An auxiliary term for "white males".
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25435
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Group pride

Postby Otto_West » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:25 am

James S Saint wrote:
Otto_West wrote:Define racist.

An auxiliary term for "white males".


Well, as a white male I'm guilty as charged by default.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Group pride

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:10 pm

James S Saint wrote:
Otto_West wrote:Define racist.

An auxiliary term for "white males".


James, eat a dick. To play victim instead of acknowledge that there's some definition of racist that doesn't merely mean white male....you should be ashamed.

Everyone knows joker just drinks whatever kool aid is currently in the fridge. Right now he's on that Nazi stuff. I'm fucking with him a little to see if he can get far enough outside his own head to notice it.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24645
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Group pride

Postby Mr Reasonable » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Every white male who whines about being a victim is an absolute pussy and a disgrace to their race and penis. How can you not feel ashamed when making those arguments?
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24645
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Group pride

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:32 pm

LOL

Everybody, take note from this guy.
Whining is for liberals, black lesbians, Muslims and so on.

What White Men do is defending themselves and those who they deem worthy.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: Group pride

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:38 am

Is_Yde_opN wrote:
MagsJ wrote:
Is_Yde_opN wrote:It becomes also toxic when people operate under the mantle of humanity while they attack a certain group. The attacker talks in the name of humanity while disparaging a certain group. By doing so he claims to be also part of and speak for the group he is disparaging.

Did you feel that I was on the attack? if so.. you feel easily threatened, it seems.

The EU and European governments (not the individual) need to be held accountable for the current state of Europe, and 'taking back control' of our borders is one way to appease the migrant situation, and not an act of racism.. like the EU and it's overly-liberal followers are labelling it - here in the UK we are holding our government accountable for everything that works against the needs of its subjects, and we are being listened to and our needs met.


When I say selfish then that’s not something morally bad.
Everybody is selfish. Let’s not poison the morality of people being true and honest with themselves.
The people who fling the word selfish around as a moral fault just want said person to conform to their wishes and expectations and instead of being honest about it they propose that being true to oneself is bad.
They could just as well say that it’s bad that someone does what they want to do, because that’s selfish.
Instead of saying that they want some assistance, some help, some consideration, they turn the tables and make the other person being him-/her-self into a moral failing.
Not good.

When I say on the attack then that’s also not meant as a moral failing.
I even posted it separately to convey that it’s not about you personally.

So spare me the “threatened/afraid” routine. It’s boring.
Relax, I will feel threatened, be defensive and so on as much as I will.

Either way, I have come to the conclusion that you are into patting yourself on the back.
It’s based on your admission of having the moral high ground in combination with your view on morality, I mean your meta view of morality which is very much tied to being good or bad as a person.

To clarify again, I have no issue with you patting yourself on the back or your meta view of morality.
It’s neither good nor bad to me in that sense.

My moral compass is set to high, but it is in my genetic makeup to be so and something I cannot veer from.. don't ask me why, I do not know. I find it a very hindering path, and yet I am compelled to follow it.
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16942
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Group pride

Postby James S Saint » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:48 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
James S Saint wrote:
Otto_West wrote:Define racist.

An auxiliary term for "white males".


James, eat a dick.

In your wildest fantasies.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25435
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Group pride

Postby James S Saint » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:52 am

Otto_West wrote:And ANTIFA going around with baseball bats and crowbars is alright?
Mr Reasonable wrote:Yeah.

That tells the entire story, right there.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BAD GUYS, THERE ARE NO RULES, NO MORALITY. HATE TO THE DEATH (of everyone ELSE)"

And btw, also known as FASCISM.
Clarify, Verify, Instill, and Reinforce the Perception of Hopes and Threats unto Anentropic Harmony :)
Else
From THIS age of sleep, Homo-sapien shall never awake.

The Wise gather together to help one another in EVERY aspect of living.

You are always more insecure than you think, just not by what you think.
The only absolute certainty is formed by the absolute lack of alternatives.
It is not merely "do what works", but "to accomplish what purpose in what time frame at what cost".
As long as the authority is secretive, the population will be subjugated.

Amid the lack of certainty, put faith in the wiser to believe.
Devil's Motto: Make it look good, safe, innocent, and wise.. until it is too late to choose otherwise.

The Real God ≡ The reason/cause for the Universe being what it is = "The situation cannot be what it is and also remain as it is".
.
James S Saint
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 25435
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Re: Group pride

Postby Otto_West » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:04 am

Mr Reasonable wrote:
James S Saint wrote:
Otto_West wrote:Define racist.

An auxiliary term for "white males".


James, eat a dick. To play victim instead of acknowledge that there's some definition of racist that doesn't merely mean white male....you should be ashamed.

Everyone knows joker just drinks whatever kool aid is currently in the fridge. Right now he's on that Nazi stuff. I'm fucking with him a little to see if he can get far enough outside his own head to notice it.

I'm not a national socialist moron. My beliefs are mild by comparison to them.

Be happy to deal with somebody like me for the national socialists are not as tolerable as I am since they're out for blood.
Your entire world of fantasy and make believe is doomed, have a nice day.
User avatar
Otto_West
Doom Pornographer
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 pm
Location: Dumbfuckistan- Will Work For Depreciating (FRN) Shekels.

Re: Group pride

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:15 am

He's the whigga drug dealer version of Norman Bates,
who senses opportunities for himself under Neo-Marxist rule.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: Group pride

Postby MagsJ » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:52 am

AutSider wrote:Every accusation of selfishness is motivated by selfishness. When you accuse somebody of being selfish what you're saying can be broken down to "you're not doing enough for me, think of me more and of yourself less"

It's selfish to demand that somebody else does more for you or some other stranger than themselves, no?

So.. a fast-paced modern society is expected to be overly-altruistic to others who do not have their best interests at heart.. whatsoever? and herein obviously lies the problem. The terrorism threat from refugees/their Western-born sympathisers is one thing, and the historically-caused African-American presence another.
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16942
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Group pride

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:16 am

If one group is doing something right, and another is doing something wrong, and they get into a fight, you blame the ones who were doing something wrong.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24645
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Group pride

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:19 am

Is_Yde_opN wrote:He's the whigga drug dealer version of Norman Bates,
who senses opportunities for himself under Neo-Marxist rule.



And you're a basement dwelling nerd who blames society for your failures. Opportunity isn't decided based on who's in charge politically. I can make money no matter how stupid the president is.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24645
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Group pride

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:21 am

Shitty people have no problem being around people who are better than them, besides feeling vengeful.
Of course you have no problem with a shitty society and helping and seeing it been torn down makes you feel good.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: Group pride

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:00 am

Ahhhh....the old, "you're shitty" argument. I guess you got me. Man, I should go and read some books so that I can counter this rhetorical marvel you've presented here.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24645
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Group pride

Postby Mr Reasonable » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:01 am

I'm not sure whether to go with...

I'm rubber and you're glue so whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you", or the time tested, "your mom".
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24645
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

Re: Group pride

Postby AutSider » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:39 am

Image
User avatar
AutSider
BANNED
 
Posts: 3337
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Re: Group pride

Postby Is_Yde_opN » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:34 pm

Image

Anybody can google the article.

This is one of those cases where it's best not to show too much group pride in front of non-group members, Thomas Friedman knows this, smart one.
User avatar
Is_Yde_opN
Thinker
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am

Re: Group pride

Postby MagsJ » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:13 pm

Mr Reasonable wrote:If one group is doing something right, and another is doing something wrong, and they get into a fight, you blame the ones who were doing something wrong.

Is this in relation to any specific current situation Mr R, or just a generality?
Image
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist
 
Posts: 16942
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1

Re: Group pride

Postby Mr Reasonable » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:36 am

If you think that 1000s of people taking to the streets, armed and acting like Nazis, and yelling out racist stuff is wrong, then you might be in agreement with some of the counter protesters in Charlottesville.

Like when we say "Hitler was bad, he killed all those people", and someone replies, "yeah but a lot of Nazis died in the war too". You tell that person, "yeah but the Nazis started it and they were assholes". Its common sense.
You see...a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.
Dating a stripper is like eating a noisy bag of chips in church. Everyone looks at you in disgust, but deep down they want some too.

What exactly is logic? -Magnus Anderson

Support the innocence project on AmazonSmile instead of Turd's African savior biker dude.
http://www.innocenceproject.org/
User avatar
Mr Reasonable
resident contrarian
 
Posts: 24645
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:54 am
Location: pimping a hole straight through the stratosphere itself

PreviousNext

Return to Society, Government, and Economics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]