Why I am a centrist.

Or I would be, if the political spectrum was like this (idea loosely based on awesome political spectrum I read about in Daily Stormer which I can’t find anymore):

Extreme leftist position: Equality between kikes, whites, and niggers and sandniggers
Moderate left: Kikes expelled from white countries, niggers and sandniggers made into slaves, whites the superior master race
The most moderate of moderates (centrist): Race war now, gas the kikes
Moderate right: Persecute every living nigger, sand nigger and kike, and torture them before killing them
Extreme right: Persecute every living nigger, sand nigger and kike torture them before killing them, then build cloning factories, clone niggers, sand niggers and Jews only to torture and kill them all over again until the end of times

I mean, if that’s how the Overton Window was framed, sure I would be a moderate centrist, fuck I’d even be willing to compromise and settle for the moderate left position and I’d agree that both of the extremes are a bit excessive.

What’s a kike?

Also, I’m starting to like people from the middle east. I know this couple who came here from Aleppo about 8 months ago, and they work in my friend’s restaurant. And another restaurant keeps trading food with them, and they keep giving them these things for free pork chops, and since they think I’m cool, and since they don’t eat pork, they keep giving me the things for the free pork chops. I mean these things are legit man. Like still got the ribs connected to them, roasted all day. Lemme upload a pic of this shit… 1 sec.

The damned pic I took is like 4mb. Can’t crop it enough to make it small enough to upload without cutting off part of the pork chop. Just Google, “Perry’s Steakhouse chops” and look at that shit. It’s, “7 fingers high”. I’ve had like 3 of them in the last month. One was the lunch portion only 3 or 4 fingers high give or take. I’m going to get another one tonight. Probably gonna drink a bottle of wine, have some carpaccio, and the bananas foster with this one. Then I’ll wake up tomorrow and eat the rest from the fridge. There’s no way I can eat the whole thing. Its absurd.

Just makes me happy to be surrounded by diversity. If all my friends ate pork, then who would give me comped pork chops like this?

Someone else gave me 2 things for free burritos from Moe’s, which is like a shit semi fast food burrito place where the whole shit is that they yell at you or something. I don’t eat at places like that. But since you can technically get a chicken burrito and its halal, I gave this guy and his wife my 2 burrito coupons.

Trading shitty burritos for massive pork chops. That’s the American way. Thank you Muslim dietary restrictions.

You made 3 posts in my thread, not a single one that is relevant and on the topic. Think about that for a second. No, a minute. Think about that for a minute.

This thread is now about burritos and free pork.

So yeah I think it’s cool that they don’t see a problem with you eating the meat. They don’t let their beliefs change what YOU want. Sounds like reasonable people.

I mean look at this man…

Here’s some more.

So a ribeye, that massive pork chop, some fried asparagus topped with crab, some sliced steak with bleu cheese, bacon jam on little breads, 3 little martinis, bananas foster and a little tiny creme brulee, cheesecake and chocolate mousse. I had 3 Manhattans. Brought home a huge to go box. Incredible. I was so hungry man and still couldn’t eat all that. Now I’m somewhere between half and 3/4 drunk, because I had a few old fashioneds after than, and I have a food baby and will probably take a massive shit in the mornings.

All thanks to Islam and its ridiculous prohibition of pork.

Globalization ftw.

I even ate part of that flower that was in that tiny mai tai.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjL35vSorfI[/youtube]

Smears, you drink girly drinks.

And eating the flower from your girly cocktail - that’s just gay. 8-[

Outsider, you’re nearsighted. It’s like a first grader trying to solve a post-grad level problem. Somehow, you expect everyone to return to stone age barbarism and settle things out by throwing rocks at each other. You have no real plan; just testosterone-laden barbaric fantasies that were likely fed to you from either video games or Hollywood films. Haven’t you learned anything from history? The world is more like a chess game than a boxing ring, and you’re just one of those young guys who’s itching to fight, in other words, a tool.

Pandora, that wasn’t my drink. I was drinking manhattans. I ate part of the flower because they said, “its edible and we encourage people to try it”. So I went first then my friend ate some too. It wasn’t bad, but wasn’t that good.

I think he’s just confused about where the center is, because like so many, he can’t get out from under his emotions. Hes one of those reason is the slave of passion types, which is just incorrect. But its hard. So I don’t hate on him. Passion should be the slave of reason, not the other way around. Autsider…write that down.

Something must have really hurt him ya know. Now he’s got a boogeyman that he scapegoats because he can’t accept that its either his fault, or shit just being the way shit is. Maybe he’s religious and angry. Maybe he feels ashamed of being victimzed by his boogeyman so he wants to pretend to be strong. A lot of people are like this its just a type. I mainly feel sorry for them. Life is better when you know when to say fuck it and eat a pork chop, drink some whisky, and get some road head.

Autsider, lets all have a group hug. Pandora…bring it in. This poor guy thinks he’ll feel better with less minorities influencing the world. But we know he won’t. And even if he would, that’s a big if. It just ain’t gonna happen. Lets teach him that he can adapt, survive, and show that he’s worthy of being selected by nature under the realities of how the world actually is, now, in real life and not in his primitive fantasy that never was and never will be true.

Autsider, come on…group hug. You’re ok man. You’re ok. It’s not your fault. You’re ok.

I bet he’d feel better in between a Jewish and a black girl, both fit, naked, and slightly inebriated. But he’s too high strung and too upset to ever find himself there. It’s a damned shame.

Looks like an orchid.

You know what orchid means?

No, I’m not hugging either of you. =; Maybe you’ve had too many drinks, Mr. Reasonable. 8-[

He’s making it way too simple, only causing the history to repeat itself. The problem is with human nature itself, not able to maintain balance, but tending to swing from one extreme to another.